Chantilly Chic Celebrations

Tampa, FL View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

We're two sorority sisters that came together, passionate about all things weddings - from the style and design to planning all the intimate details. Our business is unique in the fact that once you book with us, you're family. We take special care of our couples - treat them like our own near and dear. We love our couples and enjoy seeing them start the next chapter of their lives together. Our motto is that we love what we do and have fun doing it. 'He put a ring on it,' so let's start planning!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kristen
    Kristen H. Married on 05/08/2021

So fun and so organized!

I chose the event management package, and Kaleigh was my lead planner. She was AMAZING! So organized, on top of it, and quickly felt like a good friend! She was soo helpful in coordinating all of my vendors for all things day-of, and when it came time to "let go" and stop worrying about my own wedding, I was SO happy I had her to take care of the last minute details and coordination! Melanie and her team are trustworthy and total experts at all things wedding planning!!! :)
    Ashley Married on 02/20/2021

A must have wedding planner!

Chantilly Chic Celebrations is a MUST!!! I get it, you think spending the money on a wedding planner just isn’t in your budget, but what’s not in your budget is spending all this money on a wedding day that you don’t get to enjoy cause you are busy trying to be your own wedding planner. To sum it up, Melanie and Crystal are as caring and kind as your mom, as supportive and reassuring as your sister and as helpful and considerate as your best friend. These ladies have YOUR best interests in mind when helping you plan for your wedding day. They are extremely quick to answer all of my phone calls, texts and emails. As soon as a crisis hit, they were there to help me out and keep me calm. Lets face it, wedding planning sucks, but these ladies make it so easy and fun. They have incredible opinions and are exceptionally qualified. They know what works and what doesn’t work. They are there to offer their opinions and help you but always allow you to make all of the decisions since its YOUR day! Crystal was seriously exactly what I needed as a wedding planner. I know my wedding would have never been as amazing as it was if she wasn't the wedding planner. She always allowed me to chose each option and always gave me different options! As for the day of, Crystal kept the show running so nicely behind the scenes! She made sure everything ran so smoothly from the second it started till the second it ended. We were on time for everything and not a thing went wrong!!! Soooo stress free!!!! I got so many props on how incredibly organized and efficient the wedding was. She was there early and stayed late to help clean up. It was everything I could have ever asked for and more! She took my dream and made it a reality. She made my wedding day SO STRESS FREE! And at the end of the day, that is the most important thing…for you to enjoy your day and that is something you can’t put a price tag on. So just spend the money and hire CCC….you won’t be disappointed!!!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin A. Married on 02/03/2021

Great Planners!

Our experience with Chantilly Chic was phenomenal. We went into the process wary about hiring a planner, but Melanie convinced us in our first conversation. We chose the 8-week package, but she made recommendations for vendors and checked in with us throughout the process, to make sure we were on track. Crystal, our day-of coordinator, was a delight. Eight weeks out, she took over as point of contact, and made sure vendors were staying on track. The day of the event, she made sure everything ran smoothly, and she handled all the last-minute changes that came up with no fuss. We were very happy working with Chantilly Chic, and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to hire a wedding planner.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Tampa Tampa, FL, 33602
813-548-5744
Location of (Chantilly Chic Celebrations)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding