Chantilly Chic Celebrations

Tampa, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

We're two sorority sisters that came together, passionate about all things weddings - from the style and design to planning all the intimate details. Our business is unique in the fact that once you book with us, you're family. We take special care of our couples - treat them like our own near and dear. We love our couples and enjoy seeing them start the next chapter of their lives together. Our motto is that we love what we do and have fun doing it. 'He put a ring on it,' so let's start planning!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Shannon
    Shannon M. Married on 05/21/2022

Thank you melanie!

We got married at Opal Sands and were referred to Melanie from the venue. We hired Melanie for a day of planner and design / decor help aka partial planning - and it was our best decision. My husband and I have very time consuming careers and really needed some assistance making our dream wedding come to light. I am overly detail orientated and clicked with Melanie. Melanie met with my mom and I monthly and went over items and helped bring my vision to design ! The day of was chaotic and Melanie definitely navigated it with determination and grace while they had to completely change ceremony and cocktail hour location in 20 mins due to bad weather. We cannot thank Melanie enough for all her vendor recommendations and help creating our dream wedding! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!!!!
    Morgan W. Married on 12/18/2021

Blown away

I am speechless. Chantilly Chic was one of the first venders we hired after I met with Mel. We hit it off right off the bat and I knew I could trust her from the start. Lori, was assigned to me as my day of coordinator. When I say I am an organized person...haha I was proven completely wrong. Lori CRUSHED it, just wow. Everything was beyond organized, all the venders knew exactly what to do and where to be along with everyone in the bridal party. Every single person in my party commented how this was the most smooth wedding they have ever been a part of. We had no problems, if we did, I didn't even know about it. Because of this my family, spouse and guests had the most PERFECT day. I cannot recommend Chantilly Chic enough!
    Samantha K. Married on 12/11/2021

Klein Wedding

I cannot say great enough things about this company, specifically my planner, Kaleigh. She made the day run so smoothly, was so fun and easy to work with, and became what I consider a friend! Would highly recommend Chantilly, 1000000/5 stars
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Tampa Tampa, FL, 33602
Location of (Chantilly Chic Celebrations)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding