Tampa, Tampa, FL 33602 Map · Phone number

About Chantilly Chic Celebrations

Chantilly Chic Celebrations is a professional wedding and event planner based in Tampa, Florida. The company is run by two sorority sisters, Crystal and Melanie, who are passionate about anything that has to do with weddings. The duo treats each client like family, and enjoys planning and designing all of the intimate moments of their day. Whether you are looking for partial or full planning wedding services, Chantilly Chic Celebrations will provide you with professional and personal service that will guarantee that your wedding day is special.

Chantilly Chic Celebrations provides full and partial wedding plans, as well as chic design and event management services The team of two planners has experience planning religious, non-religious, double, destination, and a variety of other kinds of weddings. Chantilly Chic Celebrations provides services for ceremonies,
receptions, and rehearsal dinners, and offers the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis

Chantilly Chic Celebrations 6
Chantilly Chic Celebrations 7

Heather Ratliff · Married on 07/27/2019

Ccc is the best!

I can't even begin to describe how fabulous our experience with the partial plan was. When I found Melanie in October 2018, I had already booked my venue, photographer, and DJ and that was about it. My wedding date was in July 2019. My venue was in St. Pete, FL and we were still in Texas so I was a bit worried I had waited too long to find a wedding planner. All my worries were put to rest after my initial phone call with Melanie. We reviewed the different options and I decided the partial plan was best for me. I HIGHLY recommend this plan for anyone doing a destination wedding. Your overall budget is broken down and simplified, a timeline is set for choosing/reviewing vendors, a design board is created, and you have regular calls throughout the entire time to discuss progress/changes, etc. Communication was EXCELLENT. Even if I had something come up or had a question in between our monthly calls, Melanie was available and always responded quickly. I provided my design inspirations for ceremony, reception, linens, center pieces, and flowers and Melanie completely nailed every single aspect. It was actually better than I could have imagined. Melanie's preferred vendors were absolutely wonderful and she made it so easy to compare proposals. The weeks leading up to and the day of were executed flawlessly. Melanie made sure all the vendors and venue were on the same page and we did not miss a beat at all on the day of. I had absolutely zero worries that day. Melanie touched base with me throughout the day and kept me updated. The timeline flowed so well and was structured to allow some wiggle room. I cannot say enough how wonderful Melanie and her team are. They have a true love and talent for what they do and I am so grateful we crossed paths. If you are planning a wedding in the Tampa area, then Chantilly Chic Celebrations is the only call you need to make. They will literally make your dream come true.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Pam

Pam Miller · Married on 07/20/2019

BEST money spent!!!!!! Very thorough and professional.

BEST money spent!!! Chantilly Chic Celebrations executed my son and daughter in laws wedding July, 2019. They were easy to get along with and a pleasure to have working for/with us on this special day. They are super detailed, work on time and very professional. From the first phone call we had with the team, we knew Chantilly Chic Celebrations was the place to work with. We felt heard. We had regular meetings with them and they always listened to what the couples vision was.Their hard work allowed us to enjoy the day without any headaches. They were on site from the beginning of the day to the end of the reception. I can’t thank them enough for making our day run so smoothly. Every detail was just as we had envisioned, even better. Chantilly Chic Celebrations is and outstanding event team to work with!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Chelsey Anderson · Married on 04/13/2019

Incredible!!!!

Our wedding day was perfect due to the help and guidance of Melanie (and her team) @ Chantilly Chic. She was incredibly helpful, responsive, and completely knocked my vision of my wedding out of the park. All of her recommendations were spot on. I would HIGHLY recommend working with her and her team - they are amazing.

Sent on 05/22/2019