Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.

10751 Maple Creek Drive, Suite 102, New Port Richey, FL 34655 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Reviews 2,038
  • Real Weddings 19

About Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.

Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. is an entertainment company based in Tampa, Florida, offering DJ services to weddings and other special events throughout the state. This company focuses on client satisfaction by tailoring its service to each couple’s wedding vision. With professional service available from a selection of full-time DJs, couples can expect that their wedding entertainment will flow smoothly and enjoyably.

Experience

Since 1985, Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. has sought to provide clients with impeccable service and unforgettable entertainment. Each associate DJ can stand by their record of over 150 events each year, with numerous references available upon request. While servicing an event, each DJ will wear appropriate attire and conduct themselves in a professional manner, emphasizing client and guest enjoyment. For celebrations that require a Spanish speaker, a bilingual DJ can be offered.

This company’s DJs will bring sound equipment, microphones, dance floor lighting, uplighting, and slideshow projector. Some DJs can also provide additional lighting equipment and video services. Additional elements such as disco balls and photo booths are available upon request. Each DJ can also provide professional MC services in order to make wedding celebrations flow as smoothly as possible.

Other Services

In addition to wedding events, Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. is also available to provide DJ and MC services for a variety of other events. These include corporate events, mitzvahs, sweet sixteens, and holiday parties. You can contact this company directly with details of an event.

Follow Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. on
no logo pic 51 28316 157892428962747
no logo pic 51 28316 157892428962747
GHA Office Staff

2,038 Reviews for Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.

• Kristen

Kristen · Getting married on 10/22/2022

BEST DJ'S IN THE BUSINESS!!!! Ben made my event! The DJ definitely makes or breaks an event and I am so glad I was able to hire Ben for my vow renewal. He was the most talked about part of the entire event. Everyone loved him and he mixed in just lime he was part of the family (plus my girls were in love with him cause he's a cutie...lol). I had very specific requests and did not have your typical timeline. Ben did not miss a beat! We surprised our married guests by playing their first dance song and inviting them to dance. It was very sweet and done very classy to not embarrass them. We also didn't have the typical "everyone stand around and watch us dance" time. We invited all mothers and sons as well as all fathers and daughters up which made it much more personal and special. We had 50 guests and rented a private home and had Ben setup in the dining room area he was able to move around and mix with us while still having his system near by. All 50 guests danced the whole time!!! I was even surprised. My 17 year old stepson who is not into dancing was out on the floor all night along with our other 3 teenagers. We said if you can get them to dance, you can get anyone to dance. Budget was a big factor as well so we picked a Friday night (less busy) just so we could book Ben and afford him. He also provided the uplights for around the home, they set the mood as well. I priced uplights from a few vendors and Grant Hemonds were by far the most affordable. If you go with Grant Hemond and any of their disc jockeys you really can't go wrong!!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Katherine H. · Getting married on 07/07/2022

The perfect DJ who catered to my guests and kept the party going!!!

I had a seamless experience with Adam! He was so easy to communicate with and get ahold of, even when I forgot to provide him with important songs a few days before the wedding (gasp!). I also gave him the liberty to start and stop, fade in and fade out, etc, for my chosen songs wherever he thought best, and he did a great job with that! I was very impressed, and It was one less detail I had to deal with off my plate. Finally, Adam was sure to follow along with the theme of my suggested songs and catered to my guests requests. The party went all night long and the dance floor was never empty! Thank you so so much Adam, I cannot recommend you enough! :)

Sent on 08/10/2020

2038
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Disco Ball
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 895.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 195.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

19 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Crescent Oaks Country Club Country Club Weddings

I can’t say enough great things about GHA! They are a wonderful group of professionals who I highly recommend for all your party and wedding needs. We enjoy having you at Crescent Oaks CC

• The Joy of Weddings
    The Joy of Weddings Wedding Planners

The best DJ's who create the best party for every party!

• Sweet Lighting Photography Wedding Photographers

Grant Hemond's DJs are the friendliest people I have worked with. They not only make the couple filled with joy and amazing time at the wedding but also have great respect for the vendors. I cannot say enough good words about Grant Hemond and Associates. If you are having a wedding, a DJ is a must. And Grant Hemond and Associates should be your number one choice.

• 10751 Maple Creek Drive, Suite 102 New Port Richey, FL, 34655 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.)