Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.

• Reviews 1,685
  • Real Weddings 7

About Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.

You will be dealt with professionally, honestly and ethically from start to finish. Our business is built on word of mouth. Your satisfaction is our number one goal. ALWAYS!!

Follow Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. on
GHA, Inc.
GHA, Inc.
GHA Office Staff

1,685 Reviews for Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.

Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. 1
Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. 6
Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. 7

Danielle Touchton · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Excellent Dj services!

Jeff was my Dj for my wedding on 10/12. He was nothing less of professional and accommodating. He did not try to change my decisions of music, he helped surprise my husband with our intro song and the entry. He was absolutely amazing and i would recommend him to everyone!

Emily · Getting married on 05/10/2019

I did not ultimately hire Grant Hemond & Associates (fiance and I decided on an different music/entertainment route), but I cannot say enough good things about Michelle who was my point of contact during our time researching music/entertainment. GH&A would have been our choice if we had gone the DJ route! Michelle was responsive, followed up, and answered any and all questions I had. If you're looking for a DJ provider - you won't be disappointed with how efficient and communicative Michelle is during the booking process.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. FAQ

• Which of the following does starting price include? Dance Floor Lighting, Monograms, Pinspotting, Setup, Uplighting
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Dance Floor Lighting, Monograms, Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Dance Floor Lighting, Monograms, Pinspotting, Uplighting
  • What is included in the starting price? Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 895.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 195.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Crescent Oaks Country Club
    Crescent Oaks Country Club Country Club Weddings

I can’t say enough great things about GHA! They are a wonderful group of professionals who I highly recommend for all your party and wedding needs. We enjoy having you at Crescent Oaks CC

• The Joy of Weddings
    The Joy of Weddings Wedding Planners

The best DJ's who create the best party for every party!

• Sweet Lighting Photography
    Sweet Lighting Photography Wedding Photographers

Grant Hemond's DJs are the friendliest people I have worked with. They not only make the couple filled with joy and amazing time at the wedding but also have great respect for the vendors. I cannot say enough good words about Grant Hemond and Associates. If you are having a wedding, a DJ is a must. And Grant Hemond and Associates should be your number one choice.

• Orlando, FL 32801 See on map