Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. Reviews

1,685 | New Port Richey, FL

1,685 Reviews for Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. 6
Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. 7

Danielle Touchton · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Excellent Dj services!

Jeff was my Dj for my wedding on 10/12. He was nothing less of professional and accommodating. He did not try to change my decisions of music, he helped surprise my husband with our intro song and the entry. He was absolutely amazing and i would recommend him to everyone!

Emily · Getting married on 05/10/2019

I did not ultimately hire Grant Hemond & Associates (fiance and I decided on an different music/entertainment route), but I cannot say enough good things about Michelle who was my point of contact during our time researching music/entertainment. GH&A would have been our choice if we had gone the DJ route! Michelle was responsive, followed up, and answered any and all questions I had. If you're looking for a DJ provider - you won't be disappointed with how efficient and communicative Michelle is during the booking process.

• Jennifer

Jennifer Kerr · Married on 01/12/2019

Tony lange..... Uh-mazing!

Tony was amazing! He is so so easy to talk to & get organized with- he made an extremely stressful time very calming. He reads the crowd & really spends time beforehand to get a really good idea of what you want out of the day & met our expectations tenfold! We just wish we had more events to have him DJ!

Chandra · Married on 01/04/2019

Adam did everything we need and asked, was tremendous!

Above and beyond thank you for being such a great professional!

Jennifer Bauer · Married on 12/30/2018

Adam Hensleigh is a great DJ!

Adam Hensleigh was an excellent DJ for our wedding reception! Before I selected a DJ, he chatted with me on the phone to make sure he was a good fit for us. At the reception, he kept everyone dancing and having a great time. He even sent me a few photos he took from the DJ loft during the reception. I highly recommend him.

• Ivana

Ivana · Married on 12/29/2018

"Best DJ ever" - our wedding guests

If you are considering on hiring this DJ company, don't waste your time looking any further and hire them! Jason Tally was our DJ and was AMAZING! So genuine and talented! I remember asking him where our videographer was, it is not in his job title to micromanage the rest of our vendors but that did not stop him from trying his hardest to find him. I was told the entertainment and food are what guests remember, and I KNOW they will remember our entertainment. Jason delivered and went above and beyond. I highly recommend the lighting package as it help sets the mood/ vibe. My only recommendation to the company is to send out the song list earlier than 2 weeks so it gives couples more time to look into what songs they want played... the 2 weeks before my wedding was very hectic so I do wish I had gotten it earlier. That said, it was still amazing and Jason picked the perfect songs for our wedding! Lastly, the announcements and reminders to the guests that were made was very helpful and I truly appreciate it (don't forget favors, to use our hashtag, etc.). Seriously, do yourself a favor, stop looking, and book Grant Hemond!

Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. 8
    Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. 9
    Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. 10
    Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. 11
    Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. 12
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 12/29/2018

Adam was amazing!

Our DJ from Grant Hemond was Adam. He was super flexible with us the day of which was great because we weren't the most scheduled after the ceremony. He called ahead of time to find out what we wanted and the whole group loved him. If you get to request, ask for Adam!

Haley Cote · Married on 12/29/2018

The Best DJ

Craig, our DJ was wonderful!! He had talked with the bride about the schedule of the evening and type of music they would like. He kept the evening moving so smoothly and the dance floor was always full! Would definitely recommend to all wedding parties!

Cristina · Married on 12/09/2018

An Excellent DJ for a Perfect Night

Jason Tally was professional, extremely accommodating, and on top of everything. I highly recommend booking him for your wedding!

• Alea

Alea · Married on 12/09/2018

Right on Key

Jeff was a pleasure to work with. He took the ideas I had a made them come to life. He was professional, yet friendly. I would recommend him and Grant Hemond for your wedding or event.

Ryan Stackhouse · Married on 12/01/2018

Perfection

Tony Lange was excellent. He made sure me and my wife were taken care of the whole night. He played great music all night and was super flexible with all of our requests (Even the last minute changes). I’m so happy with our decision to hire Grant Hemond and Asscociates for our wedding.

Holly · Married on 12/01/2018

Adam was amazing!

We are so glad we hired Adam Hensleigh as the DJ for our wedding this past weekend! We couldn't of been any happier with our choice! He was professional, friendly, and energetic. He not only played the music we wanted, but he kept the songs flowing so effortlessly and had our guests dancing all night long. Everyone who attended our wedding had a blast and raved about how much fun they had on the dance floor. It was amazing to see our guests have such a great time at our reception! Booking Grant Hemond and Adam as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day!

Cole Yonkee · Married on 11/24/2018

Grant Hemond and Jason Tally are Awesome!

The whole process of attaining a DJ with Grant Hemond was extremely smooth. They are very professional and really listen to your musical preferences. Also, Jason Tally was a phenomenal DJ who played many of our favorite songs just based on the vibe we were going with. He got people dancing constantly and did a terrific job with announcing.

Haley Dabeck · Married on 11/24/2018

Best DJ ever

Working with grant Hemond and Associates was such a pleasure. They worked with our budget and I truly feel like we got a great deal! Our DJ, Jeff, was AWESOME!! He called us the week before the wedding and we talked for about an hour about what kind of songs we’d like, specifics for Father/Daughter Mother/Son and First dance songs and the overall vibe we were going for. We had a pretty wide range of ages for our guests, but it was primarily young adults who had just graduated college. I could not have asked for more. Our dance floor was filled at all times. Jeff was hardly on the mic (which was awesome!!), but when he needed to be he executed it flawlessly. We had the greatest day ever. Thank you for such a fun party!!

Brankica Blazenovic · Married on 11/18/2018

Highly recommend Grant Hemond and Associates - especially Eric Harding!

Eric Harding did an AMAZING job at our wedding! He helped keep everything flowing smoothly throughout the night, got our guests on the dance floor, and didn't have any trouble pronouncing my hard-to-pronounce name! He even helped personalize our wedding a bit --- I told him my favorite song was Wonderwall by Oasis, and he played a beautiful acoustic version that I was not expecting to hear. We've been to quite a few weddings where it was hard to hear the bride and groom during their vows, but we did not have any issues with our ceremony acoustics. We also rented some uplights that really spruced up our venue!

Mary Rose · Married on 11/17/2018

We had to cancel their services a few months before our wedding and they were very helpful and kind the entire process and even worked hard to make sure we got part of our deposit back. Didn’t even use them but would recommend just based on their professionalism!

Taylor Moir · Married on 11/16/2018

DJ Tony Lange

Tony is the best!! We had been at events that Tony was the DJ at for my husbands work so we were familiar with him. When we sat down to meet with Tony, we knew his personality would fit well with our family. A week before the wedding my daughter (the Bride) and I had a conference call with Tony to go over all the details for the ceremony and reception. The morning of the wedding, I ended up in the emergency room and was not able to be at the venue until a little before the ceremony started. Tony made sure that everything flowed seamlessly, and he executed the plans we had talked about on the phone without skipping a beat! We would highly recommend him!

Jeff Bruns · Married on 11/11/2018

Craig is the best DJ by far!

Craig was an absolutely amazing DJ! I will definitely use him again for any event I have. I cannot complain about a single thing from start to finish. He was very thorough with me and didn't miss a single detail. He interacted perfectly with the entire wedding party and kept the party going the entire time.

• Paola

Paola Camargo Manfra · Married on 11/11/2018

Brought a wonderful blend of genres to our wedding night!

We had the pleasure of working with Jody for our reception music. When deciding on our music, I was very concerned on how to naturally blend Latin music, classic rock, and current pop music in order to keep both sides of the family dancing and having a good time. Jody did an excellent job of doing just that! He was so attentive to exactly the vibe we were going for and everyone had an excellent time dancing the night away. He was extremely professional and responsive and helped us create the perfect party for our guests! Too bad it couldn't last forever! We are so grateful to have worked with Grant Hemond & Associates and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for professional, reliable, and wonderful DJs!

• Michelle

Michelle Salvato · Married on 11/10/2018

Organized and so helpful.

Not having been to a wedding in quite a while, Louie gave me suggestions as to how to make the reception flow to make it more enjoyable for the bride and guests. It also allowed me, as the MOTB to relax and have fun. No worries with this DJ.

• Judy

Judy Anglada · Married on 11/10/2018

Magical Evening!

We had Doug as the DJ our daughter's wedding at Spanish Point on 11/10. He was professional and knew how to read the crowd. The dance floor was full the entire evening and so much fun!

• Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 11/04/2018

Ashlee Peterson

Tom with Grant Hemond and associates was perfect. He took songs I had suggested and mixed with other music as well. I got many kudos to him for being polite and upbeat. He was also willing to help with other vendor stuff like tear down and organizing. What a guy! We are very thankful that God placed Grant Hemond and associates at our reach for our small reception! Thank you!

Sonja · Married on 11/03/2018

Grant Hemond and Associates is a client centered company. We ran into a difficult family problem and they handled it with utmost professionalism, integrity, sensitivity, and care. Communication with Michelle, Dawn, and other office staff is almost immediate. Definitely recommend.

maryann · Married on 11/03/2018

Danced the night away....

Being a out of state bride means you must place a lot of trust in your Vendor, I spoke with Eric for about an hour and he made my wedding the best ever!!!! Everyone from 70 - 4 years old danced and had a blast.