Vrinspirations

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Package Price

Vrinspirations is a wedding planning service based in Chicago, Illinois. With over a decade of experience in the hospitality industry, this professional can offer you a wealth of knowledge in helping you plan your celebration. Their focus is always on your personal tastes, helping you find the best way to express your unique love for your long-awaited occasion. No matter the style or size of your celebration, this team is here to help you.

Vrinspirations welcomes couples to organize a consultation to learn more about their available packages. Full, partial, and day-of services are all available, allowing you to choose the experience that best suits your celebration. Additional services available from this team include:

• Budget analysis
  • Vendor referrals
  • Event design
  • Guestlist creation
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,400

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kimberly
    Kimberly K. Getting married on 12/02/2022

Ceremony arch

I rented a gold arch for my wedding October 2 ,2021 from Lori. She was helpful, professional and the arch looked amazing! Would definitely recommend.
  • Michael
    Michael G. Married on 06/25/2022

Organized and Over-prepared

Lori is a great planner! She was always very prompt to reply to our questions and always had great suggestions and resources. Throughout our planning, she was very organized.
    On our wedding day, she was over-prepared. One of the button on my wife's wedding dress popped 30 minutes before the ceremony. She had a suitcase full of emergency kit of anything you can think of. We managed to sew it on to continue on our day. For the ceremony, our DJ messed up the processional music but Lori wouldn't have let my wife walk down to the wrong song. She didn't let the DJ's mess-up to ruin the day. Lori and her team are always there to assist during the wedding for pictures or anything you need. Overall, we had a pleasant experience with Vrinspirations as our wedding planner and would recommend them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Vrinspirations 1
Exclusive

Events

24 Aug
Exposition

We’re the first ever wedding show alternative and we connect the TOP local vendors with engaged couples in 30 cities across the US. Each event showcases vendors’ skills through a real vow renewal ceremony. Tickets are limited, register now & bring your dancing shoes, your wedding party + maybe a tissue or two.

What's included?+ Access to The Big Fake Wedding Inspiration boards+ Swag bag with your vendor guide + FREE GOODIES and magazines from our lovely media partners+ Complimentary welcome drink and cocktail style dinner+ Access to 35+ of the best local wedding vendors in your city+ A chance to win a free honeymoon & other onsite giveaways!

Date: on 08/24/2022 Schedule all day
Location: Bridge 410, Chicago, IL

Team

Loriana Verdi
Loriana Verdi
Owner

We are a family business, everything started when I planned my own wedding. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management and I enjoy the process of planning events, decorations, scheduling, timelines. I work in the hotel business for almost 10 years until I figured out with the inspiration of my own wedding and the support from my family that I wanted to start working in what I love and I'm passionate about. That's how I became a Wedding Planner.

Maplewood Ave Chicago, IL, 60659
3195310071
Location of (Vrinspirations)
Maplewood Ave Chicago, IL, 60659

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding