Events one:eleven

Chicago, IL View map Visit website

Events one:eleven is day-of-coordination company based out of Chicago, Illinois. Owner Myrna Avila has an extensive background in the food and beverage industry. Four years ago, she decided to retire her apron and enter the dazzling world of special events. Since then, Myrna has become a talented day-of coordinator, consultant, and event manager for those celebrating within and beyond the Windy City.

As a day-of coordinator, Myrna offers a variety of thoughtful services catered to the big day itself. This planner will handle detail related to the rehearsal as well as the special occasion. Myrna will be there to assist with getting ready, ceremony and reception setup, important announcements, and more for as seamless an experience as possible. Though based in Chicago, Events one:eleven is happy to travel to service those celebrating elsewhere.

Be sure to visit www.eventsoneeleven.co & follow us the socials!

• Woman-owned
  • Klaudia
    Klaudia B. Married on 09/25/2021

She is the BEST

Myrna is seriously a lifesaver, she is a pillar, she is wonder woman, she RALLIES. Words cannot describe fully the experience that we’ve had working with Myrna. She was ALWAYS so responsive, ALWAYS had a solution, ALWAYS available. She made my wedding day perfect in my eyes. The planning process can be super stressful but her process made It so much easier and I love her for that. Don’t be overwhelmed by her 25 page document, you will thank her in the end. She helped us during rehearsal and rallied everyone which I was seriously impressed. She knows things that us brides, wouldn’t even know to think of. After my wedding, I heard some day of wedding emergencies happened that she didn’t make me aware of which is I am so grateful for. She kept us on schedule and made sure that everything was just the way that I envisioned my wedding day to be. Her process WORKS! I feel as though she was part of the family at some points during the evening and It was amazing. She is a FIRECRACKER and gets It DONE. Hire Her. It’s worth It.
    Rachel Married on 05/30/2015

Amazing Coordinator!!

I'm a photographer and I had the pleasure of working with Myrna during a client's wedding this past year and she is honestly a godsend. She provided a super detailed schedule of the wedding day, along with a diagram / layout of the reception, and table seating. She has awesome communication and knows how to get things done while making everyone feel at ease. Not only was Myrna so organized and helpful, she was the most upbeat, down to earth, and friendly coordinator I've ever met! It was such a joy to work with Myrna, and I truly hope to work with her again in the upcoming years!

Chicago, Illinois Chicago, IL, 60608
Location of (Events one:eleven)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding