16501 135th Street, Lemont, IL 60439 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 100 to 275
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Monte Bello Estate

The Monte Bello Estate is an outdoorsy, mansion wedding venue located in Lemont, Illinois. The venue is nestled on an exclusive 55-acres of breathtaking landscapes with ponds, waterfalls and early American Oak trees. This charming setting at The Monte Bello Estate is perfect for turning your dream wedding into an unforgettable event.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 275 wedding guests at The Monte Bello Estate. When you have your wedding at The Monte Bello Estate, the estate grounds, mansion, outdoor areas and a custom tent are yours. There is also an elegant Bridal Suite for you and your wedding party, as well as a Groom's Suite for the rest of the wedding party to do the same.

The Monte Bello Estate can provide the following event services for your wedding:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Wireless internet
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, The Monte Bello Estate can provide the following event items:

• Chairs and chair covers

The Monte Bello Estate 1
The Monte Bello Estate 2
  • Melissa

Melissa Gay · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful Venue, Beautiful Wedding!

I cannot recommend Monte Bello Estate enough! This venue is not only absolutely beautiful, but all of the girls that work there are so extremely helpful and very good at what they do! My husband and I instantly fell in love the moment we toured this venue and had so much fun working with the MB team to execute our perfect wedding day! Despite not being able to have our wedding outside (it rained AND snowed on our April wedding day), it was still the most magical wedding. Abbey deserves a very special shout-out for all of her help - she went above and beyond helping us plan our wedding and was extremely patient and kind with answering every email/phone call that was sent to her. We are so extremely happy we chose to have our wedding at Monte Bello and want to say a HUGE thanks to everyone that helped make it happen. You guys are the best!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 10/21/2018

Happiest Place on Earth

I still have dreams about my wedding because of how beautiful The Monte Bello Estate is. I could not have asked for a better place to have my wedding. My husband and I had family flying in from Arizona as well as family that was local in Illinois and everyone was blown away by this venue and still talk about how gorgeous it was. It is timeless and stunning, inside and out, and my husband and I could not have been more happy with our magical wedding location. Wedding venue's are everywhere and relatively easy to come by, but if you want a gorgeous venue AND an amazing support system to get you through this wedding planning process, you NEED to use The Monte Bello Estate. Courtney Troyner is not only one of the best Venue Coordinator's out there, but she is truly just the sweetest person. I live in Arizona now and she was willing to have non-stop communication with me throughout the entire planning process. Courtney was so patient with me when figuring out our guest count and floor plan as we had several family hardships that came up towards the end. She offered so many helpful suggestions that I wouldn't have even thought about, AND when my makeup lady bailed 9 days before the wedding, Courtney was able to suggest an awesome makeup artist and SHE did the research to see if she had availability. It meant the world to me. The staff, all around, goes unmatched at The Monte Bello Estate. My husband and I, as well as my family, couldn't have been any more thrilled with how our wedding went at their venue. All of the support from the staff was unlike any other, the venue is absolutely beautiful and the food and extra services was worth every (incredibly reasonably priced) dime we spent. I cannot say thank you enough to them for making the entire process everything a bride could ever dream of. If you are looking for a place to blow your guests away and have a magical wedding, The Monte Bello Estate is the place to be!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Kaity Lindgren · Married on 10/20/2018

A Fairytale Come True

We got married on October 20th of this year, and I have nothing but glowing things to say about Monte Bello! The food is fantastic, the venue is both beautiful and unique, and every staff member is a delight to work with.

Abbey was such an amazing coordinator; she answered my (many) questions and made planning an out of state wedding a breeze. It was no problem at all for me to communicate everything to Abbey and then hand over the "logistics" to her the day of so we could take the time to enjoy the day. Our day was our own little fairytale and we couldn't be happier! Don't hesitate to book with Monte Bello; they will make your wedding day one of the best days of your life!

Sent on 11/01/2018

The Monte Bello Estate FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 275
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Mansion
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Pet Friendly, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November

Real Weddings

• Rev. Jeannie Walton
    Rev. Jeannie Walton Wedding Officiants

What a lovely staff and lovely venue to have your wedding. I love to officiate weddings at the Monte Bello, Stepping on to the private Estate you instantly relax and your day starts off right with your first look, pictures and then your wonderful ceremony. You will love having your ceremony here!

• Being Joy Photography
    Being Joy Photography Wedding Photographers

The Monte Bello Estate is a beautiful venue for any wedding. The lush grounds create a stunning background with gorgeous water feature front and center. As you step inside you are blown away by the uniqueness that the venue holds. I especially love the new bridal suite and outdoor areas for guests to mingle and enjoy the breathtaking sunset. Their staff is top notch and amazing, which is just the icing on the cake!

• TWA Photographic Artists
    TWA Photographic Artists Wedding Photographers

We Love working with the team at Monte Bello Estates! The entire staff is amazing, offering professional, personalized service. The grounds are a photographer's Dream Come True! With so many wonderful, picturesque areas to photograph, there are breathtaking views from almost any angle.

• 16501 135th Street Lemont, 60439 See on map
    Our office hours are: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9am-5pm and Saturday from 9am-3pm. We take tours by appointment so please give us a call or email us to schedule your tour of our beautiful grounds and estate today!