TWA Photographic Artists

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,999 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,999 Most Popular Price

TWA Photographic Artists is a wedding photography studio operating out of Chicago, Illinois. Since 1990, this award-winning team of visual storytellers has been capturing once-in-a-lifetime celebrations throughout the Windy City. Passionate, personable, and creative, they are ready to preserve every treasured moment from your day so that you can relive it for years to come.

TWA Photographic Artists is available to document special days throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. Knowing that no two weddings are the same, they will craft a photography package that aligns with your unique vision and budget. They are available to capture every stage of your celebration, from your joyous engagement to your fun-filled reception. Their services and features include:

• Portraits
  • Albums
  • Videography
  • Photo booths
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,499

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,999

Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Danielle
    Danielle S. Getting married on 04/01/2022

Phenomenal Photographer & Company

TWA was fantastic to work with!! We decided to get married very quickly due to my mom's health and had a very small, intimate ceremony. With it happening so quickly and differently, Jamie helped tremendously in figuring out the appropriate pricing, timeline, etc. I was so grateful for her assistance and kindness. She then put me in contact with our photographer, Jerry A, and he was absolutely incredible. He had me laughing and at ease the first time we talked and went out of his way the day of. I wanted someone who could simply just pose us and take our pictures, and he went above and beyond. He found and took the sweetest, most thoughtful shots, and had us all genuinely laughing. He arrived extra early and stayed longer than expected, and just kept us laughing and smiling. I haven't even seen the photos yet and truly cannot wait to see what magic he captured. We will be requesting him again to use in our future celebration with family and friends!
  • Pati
    Pati M. Getting married on 02/09/2022

Amazing Team

TWA has an amazing team behind them. Their sales consultants, photographers, editors, and everyone in between has done such an amazing job to make sure I feel comfortable and involved with every step of the way. My photographers did such a great job I didn't have to stress at all, and all the photos look breathtaking. Please contact them, you wont regret it!
  • Jenna
    Jenna R. Married on 09/25/2021

Highly Recommend

I used TWA for both photo and video. I met TWA at a bridal expo and LOVED the Bon A Vie album design. It turned out a friend of mine used them for her wedding so that helped me confirm I should go with them. We had 2 photographers the day of, and both were great. The lead photographer, Jerry, was with me (bride) all day, and he was hilarious. Loved him. He was early and stayed with us all 12 hours (as we wanted him to capture our send off). I had so many compliments on him. Our other photographer, Chris, was also great and was with the guys for the morning. We only had him for 5 hours as we wanted to be able to capture both our reactions at the ceremony. We just ordered our album so I can't comment on that right now, but I am confident it will turn out great. We were only given 2 weeks from our photo "reveal meeting" to place our album order, which was challenging with a full-time job and the time of year that it was is very busy for us, but I learned later that if I had asked for a reasonable extension, I would've gotten it, so if that's a concern for you ask upfront about the time you can be given. Aside from that, I have zero complaints and I do highly recommend using TWA. Our highlight video turned out AMAZING! Our cinematographer, Kathy, captured all of the important moments of the day, and they condensed everything into 8 minutes perfectly! They were responsive throughout the entire process and have skilled photographers and cinematographers that took some amazing photos and videos of us!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

44 photos · 10/10/2020
  • Kseniya & Adam
    24 photos · 10/10/2020

SLT Makeup Artistry SLT Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have personally had the pleasure of doing makeup at a wedding that TWA Photo was photographing and we had such a blast together. The bride's photographer, Jorge, had a wonderful personality, was very professional, and took absolutely beautiful photos. I would definitely recommend TWA Photo to anyone looking for perfect photos of their next event.

Doubletree Guest Suites Downers Grove Doubletree Guest Suites Downers Grove Hotel Weddings

We have worked with Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists (TWA) for many years and truly feel like an old married couple where we can finish each others sentences! TWA knows what they are talking about! TWA strives to make sure they know what each Bride is looking to capture on their special day and then goes above and beyond. There is no hesitation when booking with TWA as they will not disappoint! Great staff, get customer service, to an overall great product for each and every thousands of weddings they capture per year!

Chicago Gaelic Park Chicago Gaelic Park Banquet Halls

Always a pleasure to work with Timothy Whaley.

430 Eisenhower Lane North Lombard, Illinois, 60148
888.207.4686
630-271-1737

Main Office
Location of (TWA Photographic Artists)
801 S. Wells St. #710 Chicago, IL, 60617 See on map
630-271-1737

We meet at Panera Bread in Orland Park

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding