SLT Makeup Artistry

Elgin, IL View map Visit website

SLT Makeup Artistry is a wedding beauty company based in Elgin, Illinois. Are you looking for beautiful glowing skin, a flawless contoured look, full lashes, and a perfect pout on your wedding day? SLT Makeup Artistry has just what you need! Makeup inspired by YOU- we will enhance your gorgeous features and get you camera-ready for your big day. This beauty business is one of the Midwest’s most in-demand on-location bridal beauty companies based in the Northwestern Suburbs of Chicago, Illinois, specializing in creating picture-perfect beauty! Our team covers Northwestern and Western Illinois, Chicago, southern Wisconsin, northwestern Indiana, eastern Iowa, and Sioux Falls, and South Dakota. We'd love to work with you! Check out our social accounts to see the beautiful brides we have had the pleasure of working with. Email, call, or message today to start your bridal beauty journey with us.

The talented makeup artists at SLT Makeup Artistry can accommodate groups of up to 20 people. Some of the hair services that are offered include applying clip-in extensions, updos, braided styles, and other dry hairstyling. Their makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Special event makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Lash lifts
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$105

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$105

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$130

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Anne L. Married on 10/08/2022

Highly recommend!

I would highly recommend SLT to anyone that asks!! I used them for my wedding and I couldn’t have loved my make up more. When I went in for my trial, I told Sarah that I really didn’t want my face to be caked in make up and wanted it to look more natural. She did such a great job making sure it looked different than my normally daily make up but without making me look like a totally different person! In addition, I couldn’t decide how to do my hair for my wedding so they did multiple trials with me until I found a hairstyle that I loved :) thank you to the SLT team for making me and my girls feels so beautiful on my big day!

SLT Makeup Artistry's reply:

We loved working with you, Anne! Thank you so very much for your fabulous review of our beauty services. We're so thankful for having you as a client! I hope you & your gals felt absolutely gorgeous on your wedding day! Congratulations on your marriage- hope to see you again!! xoxo, Sarah
    Hollie R. Married on 09/17/2022

Highly recommend!

Post wedding update: The Glam Squad at SLT was amazing! We utilized their services for our wedding party and they were such a blast to be around, great energy despite it being 9 AM.

When one of our ladies was running late, they were super accommodating and able to swap the service order to allow for everyone to still get their hair and makeup done.

Trial: Just had my wedding trial with the folks at SLT and had such a fun time with them! Makeup and hair were fantastic, and their team really worked with me to create a look I felt confident in. I left relieved knowing that I had such a rockstar team lined up for my wedding day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

TWA Photographic Artists TWA Photographic Artists Wedding Photographers

If you want to look amazing on your special day....you cannot go wrong with SLT Makeup Artistry. They are extremly personalable, professional and all around FUN! Highly recommend!

Rich Chapman Photographers Rich Chapman Photographers Wedding Photographers

Sarah was a fabulous makeup artist to work with, very professional and attentive to detail with a wonderful personality!

2046 Padua Ct Elgin, IL, 60123
8474312045
Location of (SLT Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding