Elizabeth Jade Salon, New Lenox, IL 60451 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Julie Munn Makeup Artist

Julie Munn Makeup Artist is a wedding makeup business operating out of New Lenox, Illinois. Owner Julie Munn can provide a trial service at a variety of salons in the Chicagoland Metropolitan Area, and she can also come directly to you to work her magic on the big day. Boasting many years' worth of well-earned experience, Julie understands the importance of crafting the perfect bridal look. What’s more, she realizes just how crucial it is to tailor her services to suit each bride-to-be’s individual preferences.

Julie Munn Makeup Artist takes immense pride in working with high-quality products. Because Julie likes to use the best brands, brushes, palettes, and more, she can craft looks designed to be pleasing and long-lasting. Her goal is to do justice to your vision in a way that allows you to look and feel your best from the first look (and the first dance) to the last flute of champagne. To achieve this, she harnesses all of her expert ability to offer airbrushing, contouring, false lashes, and tattoo coverage.

Julie offers a bridal package that includes a luxury skin preparation using high-end products. She can create a diverse range of looks and is equally comfortable producing glamorous and bold styles as she is perfecting natural makeup techniques. Some of the other services available from this makeup artist include the following:

• Consultations

Photos 22 Photos
Videos 1 Video

33 Reviews for Julie Munn Makeup Artist

Amber Korte · Married on 08/15/2020

Julie is the best of the best.

Julie and I have known each other and worked side by side for years. When it came to my “pandemic” wedding that was canceled rescheduled, & then canceled again. Julie was right there ready for whatever I needed. When we decided to do a small intimate ceremony, Julie made sure I was ready and prepared for me “little” big day. We went threw so much with vendors canceling but Julie was ready to go no matter what. She’s clean, she takes her time, she gets to know your skin and makes it look absolutely flawless. Being in the beauty industry myself it’s hard to find someone you trust and know to preform especially when you have such high expectations. I can promise you, if you choose Julie, she will go over and beyond for your entire wedding party. Thank you Julie for making my day a little smoother & less stressful, I can’t wait for next years reception so you can make me feel beautiful all over again!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Julie Munn Makeup Artist's reply:

Wow. That review blew me away! I’m so happy your day turned out beautiful just like you. You all deserve that after everything you have been through 😘
  • W

Wendi · Married on 08/02/2020

Amazing makeup lesson

Julie gave me an amazing makeup lesson. I am 55 years old and went to Julie to help me with my aging skin. What worked when I was 40 and younger, no longer worked as I became older. I wanted to look fresh and needed help with application for my wrinkles and color selection. Julie hit the mark! I walked away feeling more confident than I have in years. Her tips and tricks made me look years younger. The application and color guide she provided was a fabulous tool so that I could copy her teachings at home. Boy what a help! My following up application techniques and tips and tricks she taught me has given me compliments that I haven't received in years! Thank you Julie. You are truly a make up artist and a wonderful teacher! Although this had nothing to do for a wedding, I am so glad that I can use makeup to age beautifully!!

Sent on 02/08/2020

Julie Munn Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you so much Wendi!

I absolutely loved spending time with you and your sister. I hope you learned a lot of new makeup techniques that you can use in the future!

Julie

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Julie Munn Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 87.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Elizabeth Jade Salon, Elizabeth Jade Salon New Lenox, IL, 60451 See on map
    815-513-6326 (Phone number)
    Location of (Julie Munn Makeup Artist)