Chicagoland area, New Lenox, IL 60451 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Rev. Jeannie Walton

Your engaged, it's time to plan your ceremony and you want it to be perfect we will give you personalized service and help you with every detail. You will have an outstanding ceremony that has romance, love and a bit of laughter in it. You will get an officiant that will teach you about your entire day.

It is our pleasure to teach you about the wonderful choices for your processional "who walks with whom". Your ceremony, the sweet side, the romantic and the fun side. Then we will give you an example of a time line for the day. Tell you what your photographer and DJ will do, and give you tips about your entire day. When you know what will go on, it takes away the stress and makes you calm and relaxed! A happy bride and groom is our goal!

It is like you are getting a great officiant and a wedding coordinator all in one!

We will take excellent care of you both. We will listen to your dream for your wedding day and make suggestions that will make your ceremony and day even more memorable.

We are full service officiants and love to provide you
with outstanding service.

Let us take your stress away and give you the wedding ceremony of your dreams

text, call or email us now!

Rev. Jeannie Walton Rev. John Creamer

8aa681bfaa7f1c77 PHOTO NEW NINA HAMILTON CEREMONY RINGS LAUGHING WITH ROB
rachel face with bridesmades back
photo nina hamilton on bridge with girls 2nd time
Rev. Jeannie Walton
rachel jones hess guiena pigin front of mansion
Rev. Jeannie Walton
photo lindsy and frank brookfield zoo
1224370710153150178201957313816372n
122552091015315017830695794606669o
1225037910153150178146957967848263o
12255515101531501780819571355801983o
tom145290861 zf 7383 37312 1 001 861 1
tom145290932 zf 7383 37312 1 001 932 3
tom145290702 zf 7383 37312 1 001 702 1
Rev. Jeannie Walton
photo laura johnson with her children
NTA4N0VDRjM4OEQzQjJDQUE1Rjk6MGIxMGI2YTZkNzBiMGYxZGVkN2JmNGI1NjNhNjQ2MjE
Look at the size of his ring picked out by the Bride
Look at the size of his ring picked out by the Bride
18892933101046444021578701145069496281437837n
Rev. Jeannie Walton
photo nina with daughter on bridge both in white
18767624101046444021528804687807995090922955n

Rev. Jeannie Walton 1
Rev. Jeannie Walton 2
Rev. Jeannie Walton 3

Jack and Natalie Farrer · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful, Fun, Sweet, Kind and Great value for price!

We had such a great experience with Walton Weddings. Jeannie was so nice. We talked to several places and it was all business. Here is our date, this is my price let me know if you would like to book. Jeannie took a lot of time explaining things and answering questions. She cared. Our ceremony was fantastic. We loved her.

Since I write for a living I am trying to keep this short. The tips and timeline she sent saved me. I was obsessing over what am I missing, what should I do. I thought it was a bigger deal than it was.

Our rehearsal was fun. My friends rehearsals were a nightmare. Their uncle did their wedding did not know what he was doing and I feared what ours would be just like it. 35 minutes later everyone was smiling Nate and I were happy and excited for our wedding. We were all off to dinner!!

Our wedding day went so smoothly! I was early for everything thanks to what I was taught. Our photographer could not believe it. We had a blast. Our pictures before hand for a first look was worth it!

Our ceremony was so wonderful. It felt like slow motion. Everything was special and handled with care and love. Our 5 questions were such a surprise to our fiends and family and a high light!! We loved it! I can go on and on. I cannot say enough. The best!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Patricia Jirout · Married on 10/20/2018

What a blast and she gave me such great ideas

I loved working with Jeannie. She gave me such great ideas to make our wedding unique. When we met with her I could not make a decision to save my life. So I started asking her questions and she answered them all and I felt happy. At that point, I knew she was going to be my officiant. I must have asked her 25 questions about all sorts of things, and she was so sweet. Then when talked about our prosessional where she gave us a great idea about our grandmothers that was so cute. Our wedding ceremony was perfect. Jeannie gave us the name of her favorite photographer and we enjoyed working with them. Our pictures came out great. Jeannie did so much for us than just be an officiant. She was wonderful and I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

Patricia you were a delightful bride and so much fun to work with!
    Your wedding ceremony was gorgeous. The background of Zachary's Red Barn was so beautiful with the girls dresses. I have to say your wedding party was wonderful! Your groom was so romantic and sweet during the ceremony! I cannot wait to see your pictures!
  • Tammy

Tammy McCabe · Married on 09/29/2018

Jeannie is amazing!

From the first time I contacted Jeannie all the way through to the end, she was like a good friend. She was so caring and full of wisdom. She gave us solid advice and gave us many tips on how to make our day special. She was more than just an officiant, she was also like a wedding coordinator and a best friend. Her suggestions were fantastic! Many of our guests said it was one of the best ceremonies they ever attended. The ceremony was fun and personal with lots of laughs but also sacred as well.

Jeannie made our day very special. I am so happy we found her! Not only did she make our day joyous, I feel like I have found a friend for life. Call her, you will be so glad you did!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Rev. Jeannie Walton FAQ

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY

• Party All Nite! DJ
    Party All Nite! DJ Wedding DJs

Jeannie is an exceptional officiant! She will help you with every detail of your ceremony taking all the stress out of your wedding day making sure everything is perfect...

• Laura Meyer Photography
    Laura Meyer Photography Wedding Photographers

Rev Jennie is fabulous, her attention to detail is impeccable. She is the most professional and helpful officiant I have worked with and you will not go wrong hiring her for your special day!!

• DiNolfo's Banquets of Homer Glen