Rev. Jeannie Walton

Oak Brook, IL View map

Your engaged, it's time to plan your ceremony and you want it to be perfect we will give you personalized service and help you with every detail. You will have an outstanding ceremony that has romance, love and a bit of laughter in it. You will get an officiant that will teach you about your entire day.

It is our pleasure to teach you about the wonderful choices for your processional "who walks with whom". Your ceremony, the sweet side, the romantic and the fun side. Then we will give you an example of a time line for the day. Tell you what your photographer and DJ will do, and give you tips about your entire day. When you know what will go on, it takes away the stress and makes you calm and relaxed! A happy bride and groom is our goal!

It is like you are getting a great officiant and a wedding coordinator all in one!

We will take excellent care of you both. We will listen to your dream for your wedding day and make suggestions that will make your ceremony and day even more memorable.

We are full service officiants and love to provide you with outstanding service.

Let us take your stress away and give you the wedding ceremony of your dreams

text, call or email us now!

Rev. Jeannie Walton Rev. John Creamer

708-691-0756
Jeannie@waltonweddings.com
www.waltonwedding.com

• Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WY

• Katrina
    Katrina A. Married on 09/13/2020

Outgoing Officiant!

Jeannie officiated our wedding on 9.13.20 and was INCREDIBLE! She made the ceremony very intimate and even made my fiancé laugh! He was super nervous being in front of everyone, but her sense of humor and personality helped to ease that nervousness! Jeannie even interacted with our live stream for all of our friends and family who couldn't attend this ceremony. Jeannie will definitely be our officiant again in April and we're looking forward to it! She made the whole process organized and answered questions I had in a timely manner! I would definitely recommend her for any ceremony!

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

I have been wanting to call you to see how you all are. Your wedding was so amazing because of who you are as a family. You and your husband looked amazing!!! I was so happy we did the pre rehearsal to take away the stress. The day of the wedding he looked so happy and was relaxed. Your bonus son was the PROUDEST little man there. When your parents brought you forward and I said who gives this woman to this man, then asked them to kiss you. He was right next to me. I whispered do you want to kiss her too? He said YES! I was so excited. It was beautiful. When the best man came up to present the rings your son came up to. He was so excited! The ceremony was perfect because of the way you looked at each other. So romantic. Then when you did your Unity Ceremony of painting of a picture it was awesome!! The three of you did a fantastic job. Your guests were delightful. I had so much fun. I cannot wait for your next wedding in April!!! P.S. Send me some pictures for my website and Happy Happy Life!!
    Katrina A. Married on 09/13/2020

Outgoing Officiant!

• Jackie
    Jackie R. Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing! Highly recommended!!

We had our wedding at the beginning of May during Co-Vid season. Jeannine made everything possible and even easy.
    During a time that was so uncertain, she went above and beyond to make everything we wanted/needed possible. We would highly recommend her to a friend or anyone looking for someone to officiate their wedding!

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

Mrs Navarro,
    Thank you so much for your lovely words. You looked stunning! You both are a lovely couple and will have such a wonderful life ahead of you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Party All Nite! DJ Party All Nite! DJ Wedding DJs

Jeannie is an exceptional officiant! She will help you with every detail of your ceremony taking all the stress out of your wedding day making sure everything is perfect...

Laura Meyer Photography Laura Meyer Photography Wedding Photographers

Rev Jennie is fabulous, her attention to detail is impeccable. She is the most professional and helpful officiant I have worked with and you will not go wrong hiring her for your special day!!

Oak Brook, IL, 60523
Location of (Rev. Jeannie Walton)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding