"I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers

1600 W Lake St, Ste 103B 128, Addison, IL 60101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 53

About "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers

Serving all of Chicagoland, "I Do" Weddings, Ltd. with Rev. Phil Landers will make your guests laugh, cry, and most importantly, pay attention during your wedding ceremony. Rev. Phil is more than a licensed officiant; he is also a great storyteller. He will get to know you personally and share your love story in the most engaging way possible on your wedding day.

I Do Weddings, Ltd. with Rev. Phil Landers will completely customize your wedding with personalized vows and your love story told in a traditional way, with a twist. He makes sure to include your guests in the ceremony in several different ways. Each couple will sit down with Rev. Phil for a complimentary 90-minute consultation and then work together during a planning session of the ceremony. He will write a complete script beforehand, conduct a detailed rehearsal, and become your wedding planner for the ceremony. Rev. Phil leads interfaith, non-religious, and single religion ceremonies, as well as vow renewals, that typically last 30 minutes or less. He works with couples of the following religions:

• Baptist
Unity Wine with Straws!
Unity Wine with Straws!
Rookery
Rookery
Mother of the Bride Laughing!
Mother of the Bride Laughing!
Intercontinental Hotel

"I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers 6
"I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers 7
  • amycerny

Amy · Married on 11/23/2018

Rev. Phil is the best! He married my brother in December and I knew he was the right officiant for my fiance and I. Our guests are still telling us how much they enjoyed our ceremony. Many of them said that it was the best wedding ceremony they had ever seen. They liked how personal Rev. Phil made it while still keeping it romantic and sentimental. Rev. Phis is a true professional that will make your ceremony unique, beautiful and memorable. He commits a lot of time to getting your ceremony just right and will make as many edits as you request to make sure it is perfect. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Vanessa · Married on 10/27/2018

If you want your ceremony to be amazing...

Phil was a real pleasure to work with, and gave our wedding the lovely ceremony we didn't know we needed. He did such a fantastic job, I never expected my ceremony to be the thing people are still talking about!
    He was very flexible and patient with us, we came to him 16 days before the wedding and it was meant to be he had our date open. We met right away and started building a ceremony plan. I was very impressed with his attention to detail and he wanted to know us both as a couple and individuals.
    Phil really was a very patient man, our bridal party had a very small window to meet for a rehearsal. We were willing to let it go when he suggested we could do a small quick one in our hotel suite the night before! He really went out of his way to make sure each member had a clear idea of what to do and how to do it. All of my bridal party was very impressed by this, several of my married friends were jealous of our coordination.
    Wedding day arrived and well lets just say people forgot things and people we're very late! Our ceremony started something like 45 minuets late maybe more (not sure, I was stressed). But when I got to the alter and Phil started the ceremony all the stress went away. We listened to his words and he guided us through the whole thing. Our ceremony consisted of some very sweet and personal touches that most officiants might not take the time to do. He engaged our guests and kept their attention. I was so surprised after the ceremony my friends and family telling me how they were brought to tears by the ceremony. It felt great to have such compliments and I hope to pass them all on to Phil.
    I would recommend Philip to anyone looking for an officiant. Be prepared to spend a little more, but if you want your wedding to be a true celebration of you joining together in marriage this will be worth it. I spent a lot of my time worrying about what decor would impress my guests or what food to feed them, but after all is said and done the wedding is about your love for one another, and that is what your guests should really focus on. Everything else is just icing on the cake!
    Philip Landers brought the focus on us and set a great tone for the rest of the evening. I couldn't have asked for more.
    He is one of those true professionals you don't come across everyday.
    It really was a pleasure to work with him.

"I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers FAQ

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Something 2 Dance 2
    Something 2 Dance 2 Wedding DJs

Our team loves working with Reverend Phil! He is organized, detailed and very personable. Highly Recommend!

• Brian Kelm Productions
    Brian Kelm Productions Wedding DJs

Collaborating with Reverend Phil for Jason & Christine's Wedding was a wonderful experience! He is a true professional that is committed to what he does and is a difference-maker in the industry! Our teamwork was spot on, communication was great, and fed off each other throughout the ceremony as I provided audio support, organized, and directed the process with him! I can't wait till the next time we get to work together! A seamless and exciting process it will be! You owe it to yourself to witness all that Reverend Phil can help you create for your ceremony!

• The Grove Redfield Estate
    The Grove Redfield Estate Mansion Weddings

Rev. Phil has serviced many ceremony events at the Grove and has a warm and friendly way as he works with the couples who get married here.

• 1600 W Lake St, Ste 103B 128 Addison, Illinois, 60101 See on map