"I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers

Sharing Love Stories in Chicago & Suburbs!, Addison, IL 60101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 53

About "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers

Serving all of Chicagoland, Rev. Phil Landers of "I Do" Weddings, Ltd. is a Storyteller & Wedding Planner™ in one! He will make your guests laugh, cry, and most importantly, remember your wedding ceremony by sharing your love story in the most engaging way possible on your wedding day.. He will get to know you personally by spending a total of 4 hours with you, face-to-face. He will go over ceremony details you would never think of.

I Do Weddings, Ltd. with Rev. Phil Landers will completely customize your wedding with personalized vows and your love story told in a traditional way, with a twist. He includes your guests in the ceremony in several different ways. Couples will sit down with Rev. Phil for a complimentary 90-minute consultation and then work together during a 2.5 hour planning session of the ceremony. He will get the couple a complete script beforehand that they can edit (no surprises), conduct a 1 hour rehearsal on a separate day (twice the length of other officiants), and become the wedding planner for the ceremony (there are so many details you don't know.). Rev. Phil has 360+ reviews (try to fnd a bad one), many videos (you'll laugh) and has married well over 1000 couples.

Although a real minister, Rev. Phil leads interfaith, non-religious, and single religion ceremonies, as well as vow renewals, that last 30 minutes or less. He works with couples with the following religious backgrounds:

• Baptist
  • Orthodox Christian
  • Presbyterian
  • Quaker
Patrick Haley Mansion
weddingwire storyteller and wedding planner knot hall of fame 51 15455 1565441838
Chapel in Tinley Park
Unity Wine with Straws!
Unity Wine with Straws!
Rookery
Rookery
Mother of the Bride Laughing!
Mother of the Bride Laughing!
Intercontinental Hotel

"I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers 6
"I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers 7
  • Gloria

Gloria · Married on 09/14/2019

Rev Phil was the best Reverend we could ever ask for!

Working with Rev Phil was a great experience. From the first time we met, his professionalism and charming personality really impressed us. As the industry leader and many awards winner, we had no doubt that he will deliver the best service we could possibly get so we signed the contract on the spot. Because he's so experienced in the wedding industry, he guided us every step of the way from writing our love story for the ceremony, to the final rehearsal. He's a swift responder with emails so whenever we had any questions, we'd always get our answers within a day or two.

We had a day of rehearsal which had me worry for a bit, but Rev Phil arrived early and was really organized and he quickly got everyone to learn and understand the process and the ceremony went smoothly and turned out to be perfect. He even surprised us with a wedding gift on our big day!

Overall it was an amazing experience working with Rev Phil and we would recommend him for all the couples that are looking for a professional but also fun reverend to officiate their big day!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers 8
  • Natalie

Natalie Wong · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Reverend Philip was absolutely amazing, from the moment we met him leading up to the end of our ceremony. When we first met, he listened to our love story and took notes. He then recited our love story back to us, making us realize that our story actually isn't boring! I 100% would recommend Reverend Philip for your wedding! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/18/2019

"I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers FAQ

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Something 2 Dance 2
    Something 2 Dance 2 Wedding DJs

Our team loves working with Reverend Phil! He is organized, detailed and very personable. Highly Recommend!

• Brian Kelm Productions
    Brian Kelm Productions Wedding DJs

Collaborating with Reverend Phil for Jason & Christine's Wedding was a wonderful experience! He is a true professional that is committed to what he does and is a difference-maker in the industry! Our teamwork was spot on, communication was great, and fed off each other throughout the ceremony as I provided audio support, organized, and directed the process with him! I can't wait till the next time we get to work together! A seamless and exciting process it will be! You owe it to yourself to witness all that Reverend Phil can help you create for your ceremony!

• The Grove Redfield Estate
    The Grove Redfield Estate Mansion Weddings

Rev. Phil has serviced many ceremony events at the Grove and has a warm and friendly way as he works with the couples who get married here.

• Sharing Love Stories in Chicago & Suburbs! Addison, IL, 60101 See on map