"I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers Reviews

"I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers 7
  • Autumn

Autumn Marks · Married on 07/06/2019

Rev. Phil I do weddings

Rev. Phil was fantastic. We did not have a wedding coordinator and he scripted our entire ceremony. It took a lot of pressure off of us. He trained someone for us to make sure the wedding party made it down the aisle at the right time. He told our guests our love story and everyone laughed and enjoyed the stories. He also provides a script to the musicians involved in the wedding so they know when to play each song. I recommend using Rev. Phil especially if you are not using a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 07/11/2019
    "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers 8
  • Tim

Tim Janiszewski · Married on 06/22/2019

A personal and memorable service you and your guests will cherish forever.

Phil was absolutely amazing to work with. His knowledge, experience professionalism, helpfulness, and hard work truly made our ceremony special. We received so many wonderful compliments from our guests about how personal, entertaining, and memorable our ceremony was. It's already been over a month, and people are still talking about it!

If you want to ensure your ceremony is truly special and memorable for you and your guests; Reverend Phil Landers is your man.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Marcus

Marcus Shadden · Married on 06/15/2019

You should do “ I DO “ with Rev Phil Landers!

My name is Marcus The Artist, I’m a club DJ out of Los Angeles but I’ve been flown out to do weddings and events all over the country. I had the pleasure of working w Rev Phil Landers at a close friends wedding this past weekend in Chicago. To be honest the normal wedding format is a little boring to me... but when I heard the Rev do his story telling style I was really pleased. It was funny and witty and charming and it went over so well. I highly recommend the Rev. He’s the man !

Sent on 06/18/2019

Mike Schwartz · Married on 05/18/2019

Very Good Experience

We had a great experience from the 1st meeting to the wedding day. Rev Phil made the ceremony fun and entertaining for our guests. Everyone had a great time.

Sent on 06/26/2019

clea doruelo · Married on 05/17/2019

Great attention to detail and well worth the money!!

Rev Phil was awesome! He helped us all the way from the day we decided to have him officiate our wedding all the way up to the wedding day. Our guests loved our ceremony and we did even more! He was able to incorporate traditions from our culture into our ceremony. Highly recommend going with Rev Phil if you want a ceremony that is not your average boring ceremony! Thank you Rev Phil!!!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Neil

Neil Sorensen · Married on 05/05/2019

Awesome Ceremony!

Rev. Phil made our day! Everyone commented on how great Rev. Phil was for our wedding ceremony! He takes it to the next level. If you want a good enjoyable ceremony with a little humor, go with Phil. A big plus was that Rev. Phil was very responsive and thorough until the day of our wedding. He's experienced and organized and gives you confidence the ceremony will go seamless.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Eugene Borisov · Married on 03/30/2019

Phil was super easy to work with and a great orator

When picking out officiants for our wedding, my wife and I must have talked to nearly a dozen over phone and email. Rev. Phil was the most down to earth who had great videos online of his work and he was one of the few that didn't try to BS us about what we needed and prices.

I believe part of the reason he's so great at what he does is he takes on an authentic interest in the people who he weds. Our conversations with Phil were very easy and always pleasant. He kept us on our toes for what we needed to get to him and by when over texts and emails. Overall, it was a very easy experience for me and my wife and it was a truly unique ceremony that not only we appreciated, but our guests did as well.

We would highly recommend Rev. Phil!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Paul

Paul Kjelstrom · Married on 03/14/2019

March 14, 20019 Kjelstrom/Roe Wedding

From the initial FaceTime interview to the actual ceremony every thing went together without a hitch!. Phil Lander is very organized and thorough about all details. He is very gregarious and all of our families and guests enjoyed his company at the reception. We were very happy with the entire event!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Carissa

Carissa Burdi · Married on 01/03/2019

Rev. Phil is wonderful! He made sure our day was perfect and tailored it to exactly what we had wanted.

We reached out to Rev. Phil due to all his amazing reviews. We would highly recommend Rev. Phil! Throughout the planning process Rev. Phil was so detailed and organized, our wedding turned out absolutely perfect. Rev. Phil is kind, funny, and was extremely organized. He made sure our day was perfect and tailored it to exactly what we had wanted. We wanted our ceremony to be meaningful and made important, which can be especially difficult when you’re not in a church. He made our guests a huge part of our ceremony- they laughed and they cried. Rev. Phil is a truly one of a kind and we would highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Jim

Jim Brice · Married on 12/30/2018

What a guy!

Outstanding, passionate, comforting and outgoing. A very friendly and delightful personality to be officiating our wedding.

Sent on 04/27/2019
    "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers 9

Laura Knudsen · Married on 12/29/2018

Best officiant we could have asked for...

We reached out to Rev. Phil due to all his amazing reviews and although it doesn’t seem possible, he was even better than expected. His unique approach to weddings is difficult to put into words, but I’ll try.

My husband and I wanted a non-traditional wedding, as we are older and it was the 2nd wedding for both of us. It wasn’t until we really started to plan did we realize how difficult it can be to host a wedding in a venue that doesn’t specialize in weddings. And we wanted our ceremony to be meaningful and made important, which can be especially difficult when you’re not in a church. Throughout the planning process Rev. Phil was so detailed and organized, our wedding turned out absolutely perfect. He has a unique gift of telling your love story with just the right amount of humor and sweetness. He made our guests a meaningful part of our ceremony- they laughed, they cried, and they couldn’t stop talking about our wonderful wedding.

Rev. Phil is a true professional with a unique gift of connecting with couples and eloquently telling their story. We are so grateful that he made our wedding incredibly special. Hire Rev. Phil - you’ll be so happy you did!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Megan · Married on 12/28/2018

A Ceremony Like No Other!

Our wedding ceremony was absolutely wonderful. Rev. Phil did such an amazing job to make this the most special part of our wedding day, and to ensure it was unique and personalized to us. He did an amazing job capturing our love story and working with us to ensure every detail was perfect. My husband and I are not very religious, but we both grew up in Christian-faith households, so it was nice to have some of those elements added to our ceremony, while respecting our choice to add non-religious songs and readings that were personalized and meaningful to us. Several of our wedding guests have told us that the ceremony was their favorite part of the wedding because of how Rev. Phil crafted and shared our love story, which was very unique compared to other wedding ceremonies they have attended. And that is one of the main reasons why we chose Rev. Phil to conduct our wedding ceremony, and we’re so glad we did!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Christopher

Christopher Barbaccia · Married on 12/27/2018

Flexible & fast

I called him the day my fiance & I got our marriage certificate, he explained by law he couldn't wed us that day but would do it tomorrow. So the next day when both my fiance & myself got off work he came to our home & performed the ceremony

Sent on 03/26/2019
    "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers 10
    "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers 11

Annette Piper · Married on 12/27/2018

Rev. Phil thumbs up

Rev. Phil replied quickly to our request!
    We are happy and grateful to have him officiate our marriage ceremony!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • amycerny

Amy · Married on 11/23/2018

Rev. Phil is the best! He married my brother in December and I knew he was the right officiant for my fiance and I. Our guests are still telling us how much they enjoyed our ceremony. Many of them said that it was the best wedding ceremony they had ever seen. They liked how personal Rev. Phil made it while still keeping it romantic and sentimental. Rev. Phis is a true professional that will make your ceremony unique, beautiful and memorable. He commits a lot of time to getting your ceremony just right and will make as many edits as you request to make sure it is perfect. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Vanessa · Married on 10/27/2018

If you want your ceremony to be amazing...

Phil was a real pleasure to work with, and gave our wedding the lovely ceremony we didn't know we needed. He did such a fantastic job, I never expected my ceremony to be the thing people are still talking about!
    He was very flexible and patient with us, we came to him 16 days before the wedding and it was meant to be he had our date open. We met right away and started building a ceremony plan. I was very impressed with his attention to detail and he wanted to know us both as a couple and individuals.
    Phil really was a very patient man, our bridal party had a very small window to meet for a rehearsal. We were willing to let it go when he suggested we could do a small quick one in our hotel suite the night before! He really went out of his way to make sure each member had a clear idea of what to do and how to do it. All of my bridal party was very impressed by this, several of my married friends were jealous of our coordination.
    Wedding day arrived and well lets just say people forgot things and people we're very late! Our ceremony started something like 45 minuets late maybe more (not sure, I was stressed). But when I got to the alter and Phil started the ceremony all the stress went away. We listened to his words and he guided us through the whole thing. Our ceremony consisted of some very sweet and personal touches that most officiants might not take the time to do. He engaged our guests and kept their attention. I was so surprised after the ceremony my friends and family telling me how they were brought to tears by the ceremony. It felt great to have such compliments and I hope to pass them all on to Phil.
    I would recommend Philip to anyone looking for an officiant. Be prepared to spend a little more, but if you want your wedding to be a true celebration of you joining together in marriage this will be worth it. I spent a lot of my time worrying about what decor would impress my guests or what food to feed them, but after all is said and done the wedding is about your love for one another, and that is what your guests should really focus on. Everything else is just icing on the cake!
    Philip Landers brought the focus on us and set a great tone for the rest of the evening. I couldn't have asked for more.
    He is one of those true professionals you don't come across everyday.
    It really was a pleasure to work with him.

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Officiant Ever!

My husband and I cannot thank Rev. Phil enough! Our ceremony was so perfect we will remember it forever. Besides the two, two hour meetings Rev. Phil had with us, he also responded almost immediately to every email and text we had to get every detail our of ceremony perfect. His style of ceremony is so unique and beautiful all of our guests were completely engaged and were laughing and crying the entire time. Our quests are still gushing over how well done the ceremony was and so many said best ceremony ever! Do not let the money stop you, yes you want a great party, but the ceremony is so important and you will never regret the service you get from Rev. Phil. He does not just work with the couple, he also sends everything to the photographer and dj and any other vendor that needs to know every part of the ceremony so that everyone knows where to be when and no one misses a moment. We also were very happy with Rev. Phil's assistant, Shelby who was there for our rehearsal. We had a great connection with Rev. Phil from the day we met him and knew that he cared about our story and our wedding and made our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers 12
    "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers 13

Josh · Married on 10/07/2018

Rev. Phil made our special day memorable. He was able to tell our story to our friends and family in a way that both made people cry and laugh. It was awesome to have family come up at the end and tell us we have an awesome love story. Well worth it.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Sasil Valadez · Married on 10/06/2018

Worth every penny. From the time and care to the service. Evrything was top notch

Everyone, i mean everyone by far said this has been the best ceremony they have attended. There was tears, laughter, and everything in between. Even though it was our own love story the way Rev. Phil told it, it was like listening to it for the first time.

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Ceremony Ever!

Reverend Phil was amazing! I cannot say enough good things about our experience. I recommend him 100%. He has a wealth of information that he is more than willing to share with you. He is super organized, friendly, and really focuses on the details of the ceremony that you would never even think of. It takes a lot of the stress out of planning a wedding. Our ceremony was phenomenal. It was so much better than we expected. Our guests laughed, cried, and were fully engaged during our ceremony. Every person that we talked to told us how special it was. That's something that I've never experienced with ceremonies before. Usually they're the most boring part, when they should be the most special part of a couple's wedding day. Reverend Phil makes sure that the ceremony is the feature. He makes it so personal and specific to the couple. There is nothing cookie cutter about it. I only wish we had a videographer so I could watch it again and again. His services are a little more expensive than others, but he offers convenient payment plans, and it is more than worth it.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers 14

John B · Married on 09/28/2018

Everthing we expected and more.

I bet it is not too often when a father of the bride sends in a rating, but I feel compelled to do it. Most of the weddings I have attended, the ceremony is just a prelude to drinks and dancing. My daughter and son in law had a vison for the ceremony which Reverend Phil structured into one of the most intimate and entertaining yet still religious events that our guests have ever experienced. Many reached out to express how much in tune they were to the love of the couple. Reverend Phil also facilitated the most comprehensive rehearsal I have ever participated in which was apparent throughout the ceremony. This was capped off when my daughter whispered during our dance that this was everything she always dreamed about.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Heather · Married on 09/22/2018

September Wedding

Rev. Phil was a one of a kind! From the minute you meet him he separates himself from any other Rev. and you can tell right off the bat. He incorporates a love story and what I love about you in the ceremony. Something nobody else does! The second meeting before the wedding is 2.5 hours long-he takes his time to really understand exactly what you want as a couple and to get every single detail of your love for one another. He is so organized and professional and made everything run so easy and smooth! It was so cool too because my husband and I are beer drinkers and while most people do things like unity sand Rev. Phil offered unity beer! It was something no one from the audience of our wedding had ever seen and was so unique! We had so many compliments on our ceremony. Rev. Phil had not only the audience laughing but had both my husband and I laughing so hard. It was great because it wasn’t a boring ceremony where everyone couldn’t wait for it to be over. Instead you couldn’t wait to see what else Rev. Phil had up his sleeve. And if I had to go back I would chose Rev. Phil again in a heartbeat hands down!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers 15

James · Married on 09/16/2018

Rev Phil performed our ceremony just as we expected. Everything went as planned.

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 09/14/2018

Rev. Phil! Where do we begin? We came to him with a unique request - we wanted to to fuse our Christian and Hindu faiths. Not only was he willing to help us but he really went above and beyond in making sure what we envisioned was well orchestrated and organized. Thank you Rev Phil - our ceremony was certainly one to remember : )

Sent on 10/05/2018