"I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers Reviews

421 Reviews for "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers

• Jamaris

Jamaris Torres Santiago · Getting married on 05/03/2022

A True Blessing

Rev. Phil made our ceremony planning extremely easy. His quick response from the moment we reached out and video conference set us up to a great start. From the very beginning it felt as we knew him for years. Listened and guided us to what made our day perfect. We were blessed in coming across Rev. Phil and hope that others can share the same blessing.

Sent on 08/12/2020

Raymond Anderson · Getting married on 04/03/2022

Wonderful Experience

Reverend has a great personality. He has good sense of humor and was very patient with us while celebrating the wedding with us. He conducted the wedding very eloquently and was able to annunciate all of our wishes.

We are also very thankful to Re. Phil for making an appearance during the Coronavirus outbreak. Thank you Rev. Phil.

Sent on 04/07/2020
  • Garret

Garret Stelmack · Getting married on 12/08/2021

A speech to remember

Rev. Phil had the perfect tailor made outline for our intimate setting. The assignment prior to our nuptials was a fantastic exercise to remind us why we do. During the ceremony Rev. Phil was a consummate profession, he delivered an eloquent and heartfelt speech keeping the audience fully engaged all while applying the perfect amount of humor and authenticity with his words. A true master of his craft, I would fully endorse Rev Phil's services to anyone looking for an unforgettable experience on their special day.

Sent on 08/24/2020

Klaudia Kowalska · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Rev. Phil Landers 10/10 Review

Rev. Phil Landers is a great and friendly officiant. He was very professional but knew how to make us comfortable and have fun! We dont speak the best of English and he allowed us to say our vowes in Polish, which we really appreciated. At the end of the wedding ceremony, he asked our daughter to translate because he loves hearing why people love each other. The awesome thing is we called him the day before and he agreed! He was flexible, and made it happen! We highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/02/2020

Ryan Nowak · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Amazing and Organized!

Rev. Phil was amazing and a pleasure to have for our small ceremony due to COVID-19. We were supposed to get married on 6/20/2020 and due to the pandemic we had to move around our ceremony to a later date and he was able to accommodate for that as well as be there for our makeshift ceremony on 6/20 with just our family. Did I mention this was also for no extra charge as well? I cannot wait to have him run our actual ceremony and see what everyone has to say about him.

Sent on 07/01/2020
  • I

Ioana Istoc · Getting married on 08/06/2021

We had the best day because of Rev Phil. He saved our day

Rev Phil was one of the highlights of our wedding. in a year that nothing comes easy or is delayed we decided to move on with our weeding an keep the original date. june 20- the birthday of our son David. Everything was extremely beautiful and special- small ceremony- just us and the reverend followed by a garden party with our family. Reverend Phil was exceptional! He is a sweet person who made the marriage process so easy. He came on such a short notice- we have spoken with him with a day before- due to some misunderstanding we end up with no officiant and we had to do something fast in order to have the day as settled. We where so happy to hear that he was available. His kind words really got me:((( thank you again!!!

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Dale

Dale Wuokko · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Phenomenal Rev. Phil

Rev. Phil presided at my daughter's wedding and he was PHENOMENAL! In preparing for the wedding, he obtained information on the bride and groom and families, which he used to personalize the wedding ceremony in a very entertaining but respectful manner. Everyone at the wedding loved him!

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Chris

Chris Lilly · Getting married on 01/06/2021

Rev. Phil is the best!

Rev. Phil is everything you'd like and more as a wedding officiant. He went above and beyond to marry us on our original wedding date. Because of the coronavirus we had to cancel our celebration but he was there for part 1 of our wedding at no extra cost to us, which was so helpful in deciding what to do. In the abbreviated setting Rev. Phil was still tremendous, there were "ahhs" and a couple of laughs along the way, he was perfect. We can't wait to have Rev. Phil for our "big" ceremony next summer.

Sent on 07/12/2020

Devin · Married on 10/15/2020

Rev. Phil was AMAZING!!

Me and my fiancé decided to get married 10/15/20. It was a last minute wedding so everything was booked until December. Rev. Phil was able to officiate our wedding and made the day extremely special! It was a ceremony to remember and I really feel we picked the best officiant. He was worth every penny!

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah Mud · Married on 10/10/2020

Rev. Ryan made this wedding so memorable and stress-free!

Rev. Ryan went over and above anyone's expectations. He is so experienced, organized, and takes the stress out of planning a wedding! He called and arranged meetings with the bride, groom, and crew so that everyone was on the same page. Rev. Ryan is extremely detail oriented and I knew exactly what to expect the day of and during rehearsal. The ceremony itself was so memorable and unique to the bride and groom. I saw the nerves just melt off of them as Rev. Ryan read aloud such touching words that the bride and groom read about one another. There was laughter, love, and happy tears in every guests eyes. The wedding guests could not stop talking about how amazing the ceremony was and how it was made extra special for everyone because of Rev. Ryan's unique, trademarked ceremony. I HIGHLY recommend him. If you want your wedding to be error-free, effortless, and extremely memorable, you call Rev. Ryan! He's so friendly and makes you feel as though you've known him forever. Hands down, the best wedding minister I've seen and worked with!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Jisela · Married on 08/30/2020

Rev. Phil

Thank you for officiating our wedding ceremony. We really loved the personal and touching ceremony that you wrote for us. It was fun for us to be involved in creating the ceremony. Also, thank you for the wedding gift. We were very surprised when we opened it. We will treasure the memory of that day. We are so blessed! Thanks again for going beyond our expectations. JISELA AND JOSE

Sent on 05/18/2015

Sankar Mahadevan · Married on 08/21/2020

Amazing! Perfect Wedding!

Rev. Phil was amazing! We wanted a Covid Micro wedding with friends and family across the world tuning in via Zoom. Rev Phil took an hour to understand what we wanted, the secret love story was quite a wonderful addition. We gave Phil only 2 weeks notice and he was very responsive and answered all of our questions. He also gave some great ideas to broadcast the wedding via zoom. Friends and family were touched to hear what we had to say about each other. We are also able to add some details of our Indian culture into this short wedding ceremony. I would recommend Rev Phil 100%, he is totally worth it and makes the wedding interesting!

Sent on 08/22/2020

Kathryn D · Married on 08/08/2020

Reverend Phil Landers

It was a pleasure planning our ceremony with Reverend Phil! He did a wonderful job helping to make our ceremony special in every way. He provided options to capture our vision and we couldn’t be happier in how it turned out. Everyone loved it!

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa Miller · Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing ceremony!

My husband and I just married on 8/30; in the midst of COVID. Rev. Phil made everything SO MUCH BETTER! He gave us a beautiful wedding!! He was SO flexible with all the last minute changes, helped me stay stress free, was organized, professional, fun, lighthearted, entertaining. When I messed up a line in the vows, we all laughed together which just made it seem even more personal and special. It was a ceremony I will NEVER forget, as it was meaningful, and tailored just for us and my family and friends, and that meant everything. The best part was hearing our "what we love about each other" and the way Rev. Phil relayed that just made it beautiful. I really can't say enough about him or our day! THANK YOU REV PHIL!
    -Lisa and Will Morgan, Romeoville, IL

Sent on 09/07/2020

Simona Limontaite · Married on 06/19/2020

Made a special day even more special

Rev. Phil was amazing! He was super quick to get back to me after I reached out (within 30 minutes)! He was able to make our last minute ceremony work, even though we gave him only a 3 day notice. After speaking over the phone I had decided that Rev. Phil would be perfect to officiate our small backyard wedding and the quick planning process began. He let us know everything we needed up front and had a checklist prepared which made it super easy to make sure we didn’t miss anything.
    Rev. Phil made our small backyard wedding feel so personal and special by having my husband and I write down some things we love about each other to share during the ceremony. This brought laughter and tears of love and joy to us and our families.
    Overall, he was very professional and kind. He walked us through how the ceremony will go and made us feel more comfortable. I would recommend him 100%.

Sent on 07/08/2020

Biniyam · Married on 06/18/2020

Perfect, best, flexible and friendly!

He was very flexibel to fit with our schedule.

Sent on 06/27/2020

Cynthia Finlon · Married on 06/10/2020

Rev Phil = Perfect ceremony

Rev Phil is absolutely amazing. One of my duties as the Mother of the Bride was to find an officiant for the ceremony. And, with a daughter that strives for perfection in everything (apple doesn’t far from the tree), all my tasks were cut out for me. Rev Phil delivered PERFECTION. His planning with the bride and groom to tell their Love Story went above and beyond. During the ceremony, we were all laughing, crying and smiling. I have had so many attendees ask if Rev Phil was a friend of the family because his intimate knowledge of their love story was deeply and strongly portrayed through his words. His planning process in getting to know the bride and groom is the key to turning their love story into an amazing heartfelt ceremony. Not only is his planning outstanding, but he is quick on his feet. When the bride and groom’s 4 year old son was too shy to walk down the aisle, the groom retrieved the youngster carrying him and his sign down the aisle. Rev Phil narrated the entire event and read the sign that was to be carried by the youngster .. Daddy, here comes our girl! The attendees loved it! Thank you Rev Phil! (Photo credit: Xcite Photography Naperville) (Signage by Signed by Crystal South Elgin)

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Terrill

Terrill Turner · Married on 06/06/2020

Great experience in the middle of the pandemic!

The ceremony may not have been what we originally planned (thanks a lot Covid-19) but Rev. Landers helped make our ceremony special. He was very professional and accommodating. He was able to answer or steer us in the right direction for any of our questions and concerns, which there were PLENTY. He had the suggestion for us to come up with 5-7 special characteristics that we love about each other and specific examples for each one to share during the ceremony and it made our vows that much more personal and special. If he suggests that idea to you I highly recommend it!!

Sent on 07/08/2020
  • Sean

Sean Niklas · Married on 05/11/2020

Make room in your budget and be prepared to be blown away!

You, just like us, will have sticker shock when you meet with Rev. Phil and see the prices for his service. You, like us, will have budgeted a modest amount of money in your wedding budget for an officiant fee. Like us, you'll hem and haw over whether it's really worth the price. Now that the ceremony is a distant memory that we relive through photos and our wedding video the absolute best choice we made was to hire Rev. Phil as our officiant. I would have spent twice the amount for the service and experience Rev. Phil provided. He is thorough - thoroughly thorough - to ensure your wedding day is smooth, picture-perfect, and memorable given his extensive experience with weddings, what works and what doesn't. He had our guests roaring in laughter and our guests still (two months later) comment on how awesome the ceremony was. The ceremony! Not the reception, not the food, not the beautiful venue on which we spent way too much money...just the ceremony. And it's because of Rev. Phil. You CANNOT, you WILL NOT, go wrong with Rev. Phil. If money is tight, cut something else out or pare some other element down to make room in your budget for Rev. Phil. Months and years later you'll be so grateful you did.

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Daria

Daria Sharafutdinova · Married on 05/09/2020

Rev. Phil was all we could wish for.

Our search for the officiant was kind of last minute. Rev. Phil promptly replied to our request, stayed in touch with us all the time and basically was the person that made our ceremony happen. Not only he offered very pleasant fee but he also actually helped us find the venue! He made the ceremony special with his very personalized speech, we cried, we laughed, we were happy. Our guests were thrilled by the speech, my friend who is getting married soon now wants to have the same!:)

Sent on 09/07/2020
  • Christine

Christine Buchanan · Married on 04/16/2020

Rev. Phil really connected with us!

Due to the corona virus, we honestly weren’t sure if we could get married. My husband found Rev. Phil online & reached out to him. The Rev was in touch very quickly. He told us absolutely we could get this done. His guidance was spot on. He married us within 3 days in Veterans Park with limited family. 😷☺️I appreciated that while my husband & I have been together for over 20 years he still reminded us of the levity of our commitment. He encouraged us to personalize our ceremony and remind each other of why we fell in love. Not an easy task for a burly fireman & jaded dispatcher. lol Rev Phil took the time to speak with my 86 year old mother in law and spoke with our daughter in Maryland who attended via FaceTime. They both commented about how considerate he was. He graciously took pictures with us, was genuinely attentive and had a sense of humor. I think my husband made a great choice and we wouldn’t change a thing. For us it was an affair to remember! 🥰 Thank you, Reverend Phil☺️

Sent on 04/26/2020

Nicole Cagle · Married on 03/28/2020

Absolutely Recommend!

Rev. Phil was AMAZING! We were supposed to get married 3/28/2020 and due to COVID-19, our wedding was cancelled However, for no extra charge Rev. Phil came to our home and married us so that our license wouldn’t expire. He will also be at our ceremony on August 8, 2020! We are very, very grateful and appreciative!

Sent on 03/30/2020

Patrick Dunn · Married on 03/17/2020

Rev Phil's Quick Response

Rev. Phil was engaging, professional and very responsive to our last minute call. We both appreciated his being there for us. He did a great Job for Gina and I.. Thank you Rev Phil...

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Julio

Julio Alvarez · Married on 03/07/2020

Way beyond our expectations!

Loved our ceremony and so did everyone else! Definitely worth the money! All night everyone kept telling us how amazing it was, that it felt very raw, heartfelt and they had never been so engaged in a ceremony before. Lots of people thanked us for sharing our story. We were a little apprehensive because he’s more on the expensive side, but you get what you pay for and we are extremely happy with the way things turned out! Made our wedding day that much more incredible for us and everyone who attended.

Sent on 03/09/2020