"I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers Reviews

"I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers 7
  • Danielle

Danielle Rowen · Married on 09/27/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Reverend Phil was absolutely amazing! Not only did he make our ceremony extra special and unique, but his process and attention to detail, from the beginning, helped ease my mind and alleviate a lot of the stress any bride has surrounding the big day! Highly recommend Rev Phil!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Gloria

Gloria · Married on 09/14/2019

Rev Phil was the best Reverend we could ever ask for!

Working with Rev Phil was a great experience. From the first time we met, his professionalism and charming personality really impressed us. As the industry leader and many awards winner, we had no doubt that he will deliver the best service we could possibly get so we signed the contract on the spot. Because he's so experienced in the wedding industry, he guided us every step of the way from writing our love story for the ceremony, to the final rehearsal. He's a swift responder with emails so whenever we had any questions, we'd always get our answers within a day or two.

We had a day of rehearsal which had me worry for a bit, but Rev Phil arrived early and was really organized and he quickly got everyone to learn and understand the process and the ceremony went smoothly and turned out to be perfect. He even surprised us with a wedding gift on our big day!

Overall it was an amazing experience working with Rev Phil and we would recommend him for all the couples that are looking for a professional but also fun reverend to officiate their big day!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers 8
  • Natalie

Natalie Wong · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Reverend Philip was absolutely amazing, from the moment we met him leading up to the end of our ceremony. When we first met, he listened to our love story and took notes. He then recited our love story back to us, making us realize that our story actually isn't boring! I 100% would recommend Reverend Philip for your wedding! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Maureen

Maureen Nash Mikulski · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent Officiant

Rev. Phil helped to make our wedding ceremony perfect. I could not have asked for a better ceremony or a more perfect officiant. He made the ceremony planning process so easy and his uniqueness of storytelling has made a lasting impression on all of our guests. Although his pricing may be more than others, the memories he created with his expertise as an officiant are worth every penny

Sent on 09/10/2019
    "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers 9
    "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers 10
    "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers 11

Jason Hill · Married on 07/13/2019

Unforgettable!

It was truly an unforgettable ceremony, not only for us but for our guests as well. Rev. Phil was the wedding officiant, wedding planner, and ultimate story teller - all in one. Our family and friends are still talking about how great it was to hear our love story in the way it was done. We'll never forget it.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Autumn

Autumn Marks · Married on 07/06/2019

Rev. Phil I do weddings

Rev. Phil was fantastic. We did not have a wedding coordinator and he scripted our entire ceremony. It took a lot of pressure off of us. He trained someone for us to make sure the wedding party made it down the aisle at the right time. He told our guests our love story and everyone laughed and enjoyed the stories. He also provides a script to the musicians involved in the wedding so they know when to play each song. I recommend using Rev. Phil especially if you are not using a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 07/11/2019
    "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers 12

Tom Sworsky · Married on 06/23/2019

The Best decision we could have made.

My wife and I could not be happier with Rev Phil. You know how people say you get what you pay for? Well this is definitely the case. You can easily spend $1000+ on a dress, photographer or any other part of the wedding so why not spend the money on the part that actually matters for you? Worth every penny spent and highly HIGHLY recommend the rev.

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Z

Zach Meyers · Married on 06/22/2019

Worth every penny! Rev. Phil is outstanding!

Rev. Phil was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. His style of wedding ceremony is not the traditional one where the audience (and sometimes the wedding party) get bored halfway through. There was audience participation, people laughed, people cried. From the time the ceremony ended until today, people have not stopped talking about how creative, fun, and beautiful the ceremony was. Rev. Phil really takes his time to get to know you and your story so that he can craft a ceremony that not only tells your story, but brings your family and friends along for the adventure. Don't let the sticker shock scare you away from Rev. Phil. He is worth every penny for all of the services he provides (we didn't have to worry about a thing for the ceremony). He coordinates with all of your other vendors to make sure everyone is on the same page and makes your day that much better. If we did it all over again, we would still choose Rev. Phil.

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Tim

Tim Janiszewski · Married on 06/22/2019

A personal and memorable service you and your guests will cherish forever.

Phil was absolutely amazing to work with. His knowledge, experience professionalism, helpfulness, and hard work truly made our ceremony special. We received so many wonderful compliments from our guests about how personal, entertaining, and memorable our ceremony was. It's already been over a month, and people are still talking about it!

If you want to ensure your ceremony is truly special and memorable for you and your guests; Reverend Phil Landers is your man.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Conny · Married on 06/22/2019

Rev Paul was truly amazing!

Reverend Phil was not available for our wedding date but we had the absolute pleasure of booking Reverend Paul Fasano for our wedding.

From the moment we met over Skype, we knew we had found our officiant. Rev Paul was very patient, thoughtful, and offered a lot of advice/suggestions throughout the wedding process. He sent us a very thorough check-list that my husband and I appreciated so much. He nailed everyone's name pronunciations perfectly and every detail was executed perfectly. His attention to detail and thoughtfulness did not go unnoticed. My husband told me that Rev Paul even ran to the aisle to scatter the rose petals right before I walked down the aisle. My flower girl got shy and ended up putting all the petals in one spot by her grandmother haha.

All our guests mentioned how refreshing it was to sit through a ceremony that was engaging and very personal to our love story. The "secret loves" was especially a hit! It was very touching ceremony and we were in great hands. Thank you Rev Paul for helping us execute a memorable and perfect wedding ceremony!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Marcus

Marcus Shadden · Married on 06/15/2019

You should do “ I DO “ with Rev Phil Landers!

My name is Marcus The Artist, I’m a club DJ out of Los Angeles but I’ve been flown out to do weddings and events all over the country. I had the pleasure of working w Rev Phil Landers at a close friends wedding this past weekend in Chicago. To be honest the normal wedding format is a little boring to me... but when I heard the Rev do his story telling style I was really pleased. It was funny and witty and charming and it went over so well. I highly recommend the Rev. He’s the man !

Sent on 06/18/2019

Mike Schwartz · Married on 05/18/2019

Very Good Experience

We had a great experience from the 1st meeting to the wedding day. Rev Phil made the ceremony fun and entertaining for our guests. Everyone had a great time.

Sent on 06/26/2019

clea doruelo · Married on 05/17/2019

Great attention to detail and well worth the money!!

Rev Phil was awesome! He helped us all the way from the day we decided to have him officiate our wedding all the way up to the wedding day. Our guests loved our ceremony and we did even more! He was able to incorporate traditions from our culture into our ceremony. Highly recommend going with Rev Phil if you want a ceremony that is not your average boring ceremony! Thank you Rev Phil!!!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Neil

Neil Sorensen · Married on 05/05/2019

Awesome Ceremony!

Rev. Phil made our day! Everyone commented on how great Rev. Phil was for our wedding ceremony! He takes it to the next level. If you want a good enjoyable ceremony with a little humor, go with Phil. A big plus was that Rev. Phil was very responsive and thorough until the day of our wedding. He's experienced and organized and gives you confidence the ceremony will go seamless.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Eugene Borisov · Married on 03/30/2019

Phil was super easy to work with and a great orator

When picking out officiants for our wedding, my wife and I must have talked to nearly a dozen over phone and email. Rev. Phil was the most down to earth who had great videos online of his work and he was one of the few that didn't try to BS us about what we needed and prices.

I believe part of the reason he's so great at what he does is he takes on an authentic interest in the people who he weds. Our conversations with Phil were very easy and always pleasant. He kept us on our toes for what we needed to get to him and by when over texts and emails. Overall, it was a very easy experience for me and my wife and it was a truly unique ceremony that not only we appreciated, but our guests did as well.

We would highly recommend Rev. Phil!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Paul

Paul Kjelstrom · Married on 03/14/2019

March 14, 20019 Kjelstrom/Roe Wedding

From the initial FaceTime interview to the actual ceremony every thing went together without a hitch!. Phil Lander is very organized and thorough about all details. He is very gregarious and all of our families and guests enjoyed his company at the reception. We were very happy with the entire event!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Carissa

Carissa Burdi · Married on 01/03/2019

Rev. Phil is wonderful! He made sure our day was perfect and tailored it to exactly what we had wanted.

We reached out to Rev. Phil due to all his amazing reviews. We would highly recommend Rev. Phil! Throughout the planning process Rev. Phil was so detailed and organized, our wedding turned out absolutely perfect. Rev. Phil is kind, funny, and was extremely organized. He made sure our day was perfect and tailored it to exactly what we had wanted. We wanted our ceremony to be meaningful and made important, which can be especially difficult when you’re not in a church. He made our guests a huge part of our ceremony- they laughed and they cried. Rev. Phil is a truly one of a kind and we would highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Jim

Jim Brice · Married on 12/30/2018

What a guy!

Outstanding, passionate, comforting and outgoing. A very friendly and delightful personality to be officiating our wedding.

Sent on 04/27/2019
    "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers 13

Laura Knudsen · Married on 12/29/2018

Best officiant we could have asked for...

We reached out to Rev. Phil due to all his amazing reviews and although it doesn’t seem possible, he was even better than expected. His unique approach to weddings is difficult to put into words, but I’ll try.

My husband and I wanted a non-traditional wedding, as we are older and it was the 2nd wedding for both of us. It wasn’t until we really started to plan did we realize how difficult it can be to host a wedding in a venue that doesn’t specialize in weddings. And we wanted our ceremony to be meaningful and made important, which can be especially difficult when you’re not in a church. Throughout the planning process Rev. Phil was so detailed and organized, our wedding turned out absolutely perfect. He has a unique gift of telling your love story with just the right amount of humor and sweetness. He made our guests a meaningful part of our ceremony- they laughed, they cried, and they couldn’t stop talking about our wonderful wedding.

Rev. Phil is a true professional with a unique gift of connecting with couples and eloquently telling their story. We are so grateful that he made our wedding incredibly special. Hire Rev. Phil - you’ll be so happy you did!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Megan · Married on 12/28/2018

A Ceremony Like No Other!

Our wedding ceremony was absolutely wonderful. Rev. Phil did such an amazing job to make this the most special part of our wedding day, and to ensure it was unique and personalized to us. He did an amazing job capturing our love story and working with us to ensure every detail was perfect. My husband and I are not very religious, but we both grew up in Christian-faith households, so it was nice to have some of those elements added to our ceremony, while respecting our choice to add non-religious songs and readings that were personalized and meaningful to us. Several of our wedding guests have told us that the ceremony was their favorite part of the wedding because of how Rev. Phil crafted and shared our love story, which was very unique compared to other wedding ceremonies they have attended. And that is one of the main reasons why we chose Rev. Phil to conduct our wedding ceremony, and we’re so glad we did!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Christopher

Christopher Barbaccia · Married on 12/27/2018

Flexible & fast

I called him the day my fiance & I got our marriage certificate, he explained by law he couldn't wed us that day but would do it tomorrow. So the next day when both my fiance & myself got off work he came to our home & performed the ceremony

Sent on 03/26/2019
    "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers 14
    "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers 15

Annette Piper · Married on 12/27/2018

Rev. Phil thumbs up

Rev. Phil replied quickly to our request!
    We are happy and grateful to have him officiate our marriage ceremony!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/15/2018

Reverend Phil is AMAZING!

Working with Reverend Phil was a pleasure. He guided us through the process of creating a ceremony unique to us, while also sharing some tricks of the trade to make our day less stressful! He will walk you through everything you need to know, and provides timelines of when tasks need to be accomplished. Not only that, he has a warm personality and is very engaging in conversation. He's IS the ceremony planner, and he's excellent at his job! We are so happy we chose Reverend Phil, and you will be too!

Sent on 10/05/2019
    "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers 16
  • amycerny

Amy · Married on 11/23/2018

Rev. Phil is the best! He married my brother in December and I knew he was the right officiant for my fiance and I. Our guests are still telling us how much they enjoyed our ceremony. Many of them said that it was the best wedding ceremony they had ever seen. They liked how personal Rev. Phil made it while still keeping it romantic and sentimental. Rev. Phis is a true professional that will make your ceremony unique, beautiful and memorable. He commits a lot of time to getting your ceremony just right and will make as many edits as you request to make sure it is perfect. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Vanessa · Married on 10/27/2018

If you want your ceremony to be amazing...

Phil was a real pleasure to work with, and gave our wedding the lovely ceremony we didn't know we needed. He did such a fantastic job, I never expected my ceremony to be the thing people are still talking about!
    He was very flexible and patient with us, we came to him 16 days before the wedding and it was meant to be he had our date open. We met right away and started building a ceremony plan. I was very impressed with his attention to detail and he wanted to know us both as a couple and individuals.
    Phil really was a very patient man, our bridal party had a very small window to meet for a rehearsal. We were willing to let it go when he suggested we could do a small quick one in our hotel suite the night before! He really went out of his way to make sure each member had a clear idea of what to do and how to do it. All of my bridal party was very impressed by this, several of my married friends were jealous of our coordination.
    Wedding day arrived and well lets just say people forgot things and people we're very late! Our ceremony started something like 45 minuets late maybe more (not sure, I was stressed). But when I got to the alter and Phil started the ceremony all the stress went away. We listened to his words and he guided us through the whole thing. Our ceremony consisted of some very sweet and personal touches that most officiants might not take the time to do. He engaged our guests and kept their attention. I was so surprised after the ceremony my friends and family telling me how they were brought to tears by the ceremony. It felt great to have such compliments and I hope to pass them all on to Phil.
    I would recommend Philip to anyone looking for an officiant. Be prepared to spend a little more, but if you want your wedding to be a true celebration of you joining together in marriage this will be worth it. I spent a lot of my time worrying about what decor would impress my guests or what food to feed them, but after all is said and done the wedding is about your love for one another, and that is what your guests should really focus on. Everything else is just icing on the cake!
    Philip Landers brought the focus on us and set a great tone for the rest of the evening. I couldn't have asked for more.
    He is one of those true professionals you don't come across everyday.
    It really was a pleasure to work with him.

Sent on 11/17/2018