Party All Nite! DJ

Evergreen Park, IL View map
$1,895 Most Popular Price

$1,895 Most Popular Price

Party All Nite! DJ has made lasting memories for thousands of wedding couples in Chicago and our Chicago DJ service is custom tailored to fit your needs, wants and desires. Our job is to plan a great reception flow, introduce and create amazing formal moments, direct everything behind-the-scenes and play the right songs at the right times based on what YOU choose. Your job? Be A Star From The Moment You Enter The Room!

We strive to personalize each and every event that we host, thus, we offer to meet with every client (in person or via online webinar) to discuss all the details for your wedding or private party. We offer an easy to use Online Event Planner to help you plan every detail and we help walk you through the pre-planning to make the experience almost effortless. We include forms to plan your Evening Itinerary, Bridal Party details and even offer our Online Music Database to help you choose specific music based on what YOU want!

Party All Nite! DJ services offer Ceremony hosting : including pre-seating music, formal ceremony choices for processional, recessional and special ceremony activities as well as cordless microphones for your officiant and readers. For your Chicago Wedding Reception we offer cocktail and dinner music along with dance floor music, while Emceeing the entire evening.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,695

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,895

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$299

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Lauren
    Lauren Married on 07/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Party all night long to this music

Great services, friendly, free to pick and play any of our music, thoughtful, made the night flow and the sound quality was pretty good too. Kept the dance floor open.

Party All Nite! DJ's reply:

Thank you both so much! Your first dance with Chris was amazing! Thank you for trusting me with your big day ;)
    Jennifer S. Married on 04/29/2022

Highly Recommend Party All Nite DJ

Party All Nite DJ was amazing! We could have asked for a better DJ! Not only did Dwayne have our guests dancing all night, he was also amazing at making sure my husband and I were okay or needed anything through out the night. We highly recommend using Dwayne.

Our wedding was made so much better because of Party All Nite DJ. Also the before and planning with Dwayne was super easy! The website and planning was very well explained and easy to use!

If you need a DJ for anything Dwayne and Party All Nite DJ we the best option! We recommend him ti anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding

Party All Nite! DJ's reply:

Thank uuuuu! An amazing day with an incredible couple and your friends and family were awesome…it was my pleasure to host for you! ;)
  • Claire
    Claire M. Married on 01/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire Dwayne!! He's the best of the best!

Dwayne is one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. I first met him in 2017 when he was the DJ at my brother’s wedding. The dance floor was jam packed, and I knew when it was my turn to get married, that Dwayne was our guy! My husband and I postponed our wedding twice. Dwayne stuck by us this entire time. I remember calling him crying about postponing again, and he showed such kindness and patience towards us. He is a busy, popular guy, and we definitely got very lucky with him. He responded quickly to our emails, phone calls, and texts. He spent a lot of time with us, and he definitely knows what he is doing! We danced the entire night of our wedding, and he took the best care of us. The night of, he also made sure my mother-in-law had everything she needed too, which was very sweet. Highly recommend DJ Dwayne! He is just wonderful to work with. And just like at my brother’s wedding, our dance floor was jam packed too, all thanks to Dwayne!

Party All Nite! DJ's reply:

It was well worth the wait, right? ;) Thank you both so much again, I had a blast, as did your family and friends! Everyone made me feel like part of the family and I will be seeing you all soon…)
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Pricing

Rev. Jeannie Walton Rev. Jeannie Walton Wedding Officiants

As a wedding officiant I am always happy to see Party all Nite DJ They are great to work with. Always there early and prepared. They have excellent equipment. Their microphones , mic stands and speakers are great. Their is so important because you want someone professional like them when it comes to your wedding ceremony and reception. You will really enjoy working with Party all Nite DJ!

9847 S. St. Louis Ave Evergreen Park, IL, 60805
708-710-9639
Location of (Party All Nite! DJ)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding