Green Line Talent

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,100 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,100 Most Popular Price

Green Line Talent is a female-owned boutique DJ & live musician agency based in Chicago & Austin. Our goal is to give you a high-end, low-maintenance experience, free of gimmicks, mic-hogging, or cheesy line-dances. We hire our DJs and solo musicians, not only because they're talented, but because they're actually the kind of people we wouldn't mind having around at our own parties! Keep it fun, fresh and tasteful with GLT.

Green Line Talent will spend time with you one-on-one in order to understand your style and vision so that they can create a picture-perfect celebration for you. They will set you up with a DJ or musician that suits your tastes and who will be specifically dedicated to your event from start to finish. They also offer DJ/musician bundles so that you can get the best of both worlds and be provided with a versatile music selection. This way you can book a live musician for your ceremony or cocktail hour while also booking a dynamic DJ for your reception.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,000

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,100

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

Steve K. Married on 04/15/2022

Zach from Green Line Was Wonderful!

A great dancefloor was my top priority when planning our wedding - it was the first thing I booked - and Zach made sure the dancefloor was going the whole night. I had a lot of opinions for the wedding music and was able to coordinate ahead of time along with day-of changeups. Zach accommodated my vibe suggestions as well as playing several deep cuts from my wedding planning playlist throughout the night.

I may be biased, but this was the most consistently lively wedding dancefloor I've experienced. I had to do a lot of running around on the night, but every time I made my way for 90 seconds of dancing, the crowd and music was perfect. Zach is a huge reason why. I don't plan on having another wedding, but if I did, I'd hire Zach again in a heartbeat.

Green Line Talent's reply:

We really appreciate such a thorough review!! This is amazing :) We love that he played some deep cuts for you. Zach has such a wealth of knowledge in what he does, and we know he wanted you and Cierra to feel valued on your big day! It's the icing on top that your guests spent most of the night on the dancefloor!
    Congratulations again!!
    -The Green Line Sister (Elissa & Erica P)
    Dan B. Married on 10/30/2021

Everyone had a blast!

We had Zach for our DJ and he absolutely crushed it! The music selection was exactly what we wanted and we got so many compliments from our guests. Would definitely recommend Zach! The process leading up to the big day with Zach and Green Line Talent was easy and stress free which is all we could ask for. Overall great experience!

Green Line Talent's reply:

We love hearing how happy you and your guests were! We're always here to help during your planning process and are overjoyed that you'd recommend Zach & GLT :) Congratulations again to you and Carolyn!
    -Elissa & Erica P (The Green Line Sisters)
    Jason C. Married on 10/17/2021

Great Music Selection

Zach did a great job with our wedding. Perfect selection of music that catered to the entire crowd, from young to old. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Everybody had an amazing time.

Green Line Talent's reply:

We are so happy that you and your guests had a great time! It's always a memorable night when the dancefloor is packed! Congratulations again :)
    -Elissa & Erica P (The Green Line Sisters)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Green Line Talent 1
Gift
If you want that perfect combo of live music + a DJ, look no further. We can create the perfect package to suit your needs. No need to research additional vendors, or pay exorbitant fees. One contract, one deal!

711 S. Dearborn St. #502, #502 Chicago, IL, 60605
Location of (Green Line Talent)
Longhorn Skyway Dripping Springs, TX, 78620
312-248-3505

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding