On WeddingWire since 2019
Salvage One is Chicago’s first and oldest architectural salvage retail store, rescuing pieces from buildings being remodeled or torn down. A unique wedding venue located in the lively West Town area of Chicago, our space is filled with amazing and eye-catching pieces of Chicago history, vintage furniture and lighting - all of which is used to stage each wedding so no two weddings are the same!
Our Production Team uses our store’s furniture, architectural elements and antiques to stage the space to your specifications.
Facilities and Capacity
- You’ll have exclusive use of our entire space: 1st floor Ceremony and Cocktail Space, 2nd floor Reception Space, and our Garden Courtyard for Ceremony, cocktails or just a great space to get a breath of fresh air.
- Our Reception Space is customized to your specifications:
- Our flexible space is appropriate for a wide range of guest counts - from 50 to 275
- We can accommodate all types of food service for seated dinners or cocktail receptions
- The Reception Space includes 2 stages, a permanent bar and a large dance floor
- You can provide your own alcohol to be served by the caterer and you have a wide range of catering options and price points.
- Food trucks are welcome in our Courtyard.
- We are pet-friendly! Pets are welcome for photos and your Ceremony.
- Our space is wheelchair accessible and a staff-run elevator is available to take guests between floors.
- Use of Salvage One vintage seating areas and bars in our 1st floor cocktail space
- In our 2nd floor Reception space, we provide an eclectic variety of vintage dining tables and chairs and lounge seating
- Antique and vintage chandeliers and lighting throughout the space
- Your own customized floor plan – we’ll work with you to create a custom layout and our Production Team will stage the space to your specifications and vision
- Rehearsal time for clients who also having their Ceremony at Salvage One
- Access to our venue 3 hours prior to wedding start time for photos throughout our space with all inventory available to use as backdrops, including the iconic CHICAGOsign in our Courtyard
- A large Wedding Suite area for touch-ups and relaxation
- You’ll have use of the space for a complimentary Engagement Photoshoot
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What event items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
26 User photos
super unique venue with all the personality
Are you interested?
Professional Network & Endorsements5 Endorsements
One of my personal favorite venues!
What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!
We love Salvage One! The space is beautiful, the staff are amazing, we'd play here every weekend if we could! Such an amazing venue :)
Would you like to visit?
Salvage One frequently asked questions
- Bridal Suite
- Clean Up
- Set Up
- Historic Building
- Uncovered Outdoor
- Bridal Shower
- Engagement Party
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Get Ready Rooms
- Outside Vendors
- Pet Friendly
- Dance Floor