$15k-$19k
25-230
Guest Capacity

About Salvatore's Wedding Venue

A classic Chicago event venue in the heart of Lincoln Park.

Salvatore's is a classic Chicago event venue tucked away on a quiet quintessential tree lined street in the heart of Lincoln Park.  You and your guests will feel the warmth and intimacy our space has to offer right when you walk in the doors. Our on site coordinator's will work endlessly to execute every detail to make your event one of a kind.  From our authentic menu to the outstanding service your guests will leave raving about your event years to come.

Reach out to one of our highly skilled planners for more information at 773.528.1200 or email us at www.salvatoreschicago@gmail.com

Categories: Wedding Venue

China (3)
Flatware (3)
Glassware (3)
Linens (3)
All Inclusive Packages (2)
Clean Up (2)
Open Bar (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Audio Equipment (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

I fell in love with Salvatore's when I saw the venue, and it's at a reasonable price for what you can get in downtown Chicago. Additionally the location is right off of clark street in Lincoln Park.
While I love the venue and the location, the team behind this place is just as amazing. My wedding isn't until 6/2018 and we're holding both our ceremony & reception at Salvatore's. We've done our tasting already and the food was AMAZING--the appetizers, pasta, and salmon options blew us away (we also tried two chicken entrees and they were ok). The service you get from the staff rivals the food.
I can't wait to get married here and report back on our experience--so far I give them three thumbs up!:)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sara, 6/23/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning

We are so glad that we chose Salvatore's for our wedding venue. The venue is gorgeous, very unique. It is a large venue, but it felt so cozy with our guests. We got married almost two months ago and our guests are still raving about how beautiful Salvatore's is. We instantly fell in love when we saw it for the first time. One of the things we were trying to avoid in choosing a venue was a banquet hall. Salvatore's was nothing like this, and more so a large, classy Italian restaurant. We booked our wedding the day we saw Salvatore's. The food is outstanding as well! We did a tasting and had a very hard time choosing what to serve at our wedding because every dish was amazing. There is nothing I would have changed about our wedding, thanks to Salvatore's. Suzy and Lauran are the two ladies that were helping us through the process of planning and organizing our wedding. They are so wonderful and are very experienced in what they do. They gave us peace of mind in planning the biggest event of our lives. Lauran was there the night of our wedding and I know that she made the event run smoothly behind the scenes. Overall, I could not be happier with Salvatore's. I am advising anyone I know that is planning a wedding to go see Salvatore's. It was truly perfect and exceeded all of our expectations.

View Vendor Response

0:54 minutes
Salvatore's Weddings
0:33 minutes

9 ENDORSEMENTS
We absolutely love working here. It is beautiful and the staff is always great to work with. We can't say enough good things about this place.

When you're looking for a wedding venue that makes each guest feel like family, there's nowhere better than Salvatore's. As a professional DJ for Fourth Estate Audio, I've done about half a dozen weddings at Salvatore's, both in the Classico Room and the West Room; and Suzi, Amra and their staff are always attentive, sensitive and efficient. There's always that feel that venue and vendors are working as one to ensure a perfect event. And of course, the food is fabulous! Can't leave that out. Highly recommended.

Salvatore's is known for their great food & friendly staff! Your wedding will be in good hands!

Great atmosphere and staff! Always a pleasure for us to play there!

81 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

525 W. Arlington Pl., Chicago, IL 60614   See On Map
773-528-1200 (phone)
Salvatore's Wedding Venue is a wedding Venue from Chicago, IL servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Downtown Chicago, Chicagoland, and Chicago Suburbs. Salvatore's Wedding Venue is a professional Venue that has been part of the Chicago, IL wedding industry since 1977 specializing in weddings and events.