155 North Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60606 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 30

About Ring Of Music Band & Orchestra

Ring Of Music Band & Orchestra is a Chicago, Illinois-based wedding band and wedding orchestra that also specializes in special events entertainment. This wedding band provides all of the music for your wedding from start to finish, including the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception. If a DJ is more of what you are hoping for on your wedding day, you've come to the right place because Ring Of Music Band & Orchestra can also provide DJ services. These are talented live music and DJ music entertainers that are sure to bring the fun to your special day!

Ring Of Music Band & Orchestra offers many services that allow you to pick and choose what you are looking for on your wedding day. Their music services can provide the following:

• Bilingual MC

12413d1c46b8f00f 1430338162132 msb ring of music

• Videos 6

195 Reviews for Ring Of Music Band & Orchestra

Sarah · Married on 07/13/2019

As an Event Planner & Bride - HIRE THEM!!!!

Matt Stedman & Ring of Music - Thank you for making my wedding!! As someone who has planned events for 15 years I was very cautious and analytical when it came to hiring my vendors. Matt Stedman exceeded my expectations (something I rarely am able to say). I will go into the live music in a moment, but the attention to detail and responsiveness that Matt gave to my wedding the 9 months leading up to it was profound. As someone who was very nervous about being unable to see the band live before hiring them, trust me when I say - DO NOT BE!!! They are amazing, professionals, and can work a crowd better than anyone I've seen. Music was very important to us and we wanted our 225 guests on the dance floor the whole time - they were! Thank you Matt for all your time and for delivering the perfect band for my wedding.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Jessy Tapper · Married on 06/29/2019

Dream night. Perfect band. Most fun ever.

The Ring of Music Band & Orchestra absolutely ROCKED our wedding night. I had family and friends stopping me all night long (and for days to follow) to tell me specifically how much they LOVED the band! It was our number one priority, no matter what else happened, to make sure our wedding was just an amazing party for our guests with a non-stop packed dance floor - and the Ring of Music Band delivered! Without a doubt. My husband and I are pretty big music fans, and we cared a lot about what would be played and DJd throughout the night - making sure we had something for everyone there and that all of our favorites got some air time. And Matt was so thorough and thought through every last detail with such care, we both knew exactly what we would be getting - leaving me with absolutely nothing to worry about leading up to the big day. Which was really just the cherry on top of one of the best nights of our life. Thank you so much, Matt & Ring of Music team! I still tear up thinking about how perfect (and HOW MUCH FUN) the whole night was - which could not have been possible without you

Sent on 07/19/2019

Ring Of Music Band & Orchestra FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Motown, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Bilingual MC, Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Gobo Projector, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Rev. Jeannie Walton
    Rev. Jeannie Walton Wedding Officiants

Organized, wonderful, fun, romantic, sweet and an all around good time! All you have to do is talk to Matt and you will know right away you will be well taken care of. Then when you listen to the orchestra you will know they are for you!

• Fornear Photo
    Fornear Photo Wedding Photographers

We had such a pleasure working with the Matt Stedman Band, we honestly can't recommend them enough! Not only do they have a fantastic sound but they are prompt, professional and most of all as a fellow vendor, easy to work with. We don't get to work with bands nearly enough and when we do they always make the evening extremely memorable for the couple, which I know the Matt Stedman Band did for ours!

• The Arboretum Club
    The Arboretum Club Country Club Weddings

We love having the Matt Stedman Band at our venue! They are so lively and so much fun to listen to! Truly great vocals and music. They are always extremely nice to work with, very responsive, flexible, and keep in close touch with us the night of the wedding to make sure things stay on time. They also know how to get a group on the dance floor and keep them there all night long. Highly recommend!

• 155 North Wacker Drive Chicago, IL, 60606 See on map