Camille Victoria Weddings LLC

Chicago, IL View map Visit website
$4,195 Package Price

$4,195 Package Price

A little bit about us: We've been planning memorable weddings all over Chicagoland for more than 12 years. And that's exactly one of our goals -- to make the day special and memorable for both you and your guests. Of course, wedding tasks like picking flowers and tasting cakes are perks of planning a wedding, and we have contacts and resources for all of those decisions to help create a creative, professional and reliable team for the wedding. But a seamless event also comes down to the logistics. That's where we really excel! Ask to see a sample of one of our day-of timelines to see the level of detail you can expect!

Our team is experienced, professional, passionate, caring, and calming. From Full Service Planning to Partial Planning to Day Of Coordination and Pay-As-You-Go, there are packages to fit every planning personality.

Let's chat to see how we can help plan your perfect day!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,195

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,195

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,495

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Brigette
    Brigette R. Married on 09/04/2021

Best Experience

We did the day of coordination package with Natalie, and Natalie was so excellent that I wish we had done the full wedding planning package with her instead. We got married at Cafe Brauer in September 2021, just as the number of Delta cases in the US was reaching its peak. Obviously that presented a number of challenges and last-minute changes, and Natalie handled them all perfectly, as well as all of the typical wedding-planning tasks. She took so many things off my plate (including things I don’t even know about, I’m sure) and made our wedding day absolutely perfect. Her assistant, Marilee, was excellent as well.

In the words of my husband, “I don’t know how Natalie could possibly be any better at her job.” In the words of our guests, “I’ve never been to a better-executed wedding.” And in the words of my parents, “Natalie is amazing, we’re so glad you found her.”

Hiring Natalie for your wedding day is the #1 best wedding planning decision you can make.
  • Katie
    Katie H. Married on 12/28/2019

Incredible!

Camille was an INCREDIBLE coordinator and helped my wedding day be as perfect as it could possibly be! I could not recommend her more highly. She is responsive, proactive, and super organized, along with being skilled at handling the inevitable family conversations that accompany wedding planning ;) She is the best!
    Megan R. Married on 09/07/2019

We love Camille!

Camille was the day of coordinator for my sisters wedding and did such an amazing job that I insisted she coordinate our wedding as well! She is so easy to work with and great at communicating with us. She provided us goals for each month leading up to the wedding and allowed us to fully relax and enjoy our special day - I would definitely recommend her!
  • illustration stars

Team

Camille
Camille
Owner and Lead Coordinator

Weddings are such an exciting and joyful time! I got my start in the wedding industry working for Modern Bride Magazine. When I got married myself in 2009, I found that my attention to detail and organizational skills made me a natural at wedding planning. Camille Victoria Weddings LLC was born soon after!

I love giving weddings unique touches that reflect the personality and style of my clients. I believe a couple's only job on wedding day is to look beautiful, relax, and enjoy!

Ring Of Music Band & Orchestra Ring Of Music Band & Orchestra Wedding Bands

Camille is a consummate professional. She excels at planning and getting everything accomplished, while also being very sweet in the process. She is just so incredibly easy to work with and is one of the top coordinators in the industry. If you are looking to have amazing and stress free experience while knowing that every aspect of your wedding is taken care of, contact Camille!

Chicago Marriott Naperville Chicago Marriott Naperville Hotel Weddings

Easy to work with and very organized! She knew all the brides details so she could ensure the day was perfect and flowed well for all involved.

Smiling Toad Productions Smiling Toad Productions Wedding Videographers

Camille is so easy to work with and really goes the extra mile to ensure smooth sailing on your upcoming wedding day, we look forward to working with her again soon!

Chicago Chicago, IL, 60018
Location of (Camille Victoria Weddings LLC)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding