Camille Victoria Weddings LLC Reviews

36 | River Forest, IL

36 Reviews for Camille Victoria Weddings LLC

Lindsay · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I worked with Natalie, who was our day-of-coordinator for our wedding on Sept. 30th. I'm not even sure where to begin to say THANK YOU for all that she did to ensure our day was amazing! Truly, Natalie did an outstanding job, and I would recommend her to anyone! I know that our wedding was a busy day and night, and Natalie and her assistant Amanda worked hard…very hard to be sure everything was perfect. Natalie’s advice and help throughout the wedding planning process was so valuable, and I really cannot say enough nice things. Natalie was very detail oriented and she ensured that I could enjoy my wedding and let go of all the logistical tasks. This was really important to me given I do a lot of event planning in my professional life, so I needed someone to trust with all the details on the big day. Natalie was so fun to work with and handled everything with grace and a great sense of humor. Hands down she is one of the best!

Sent on 11/05/2017

nikita · Married on 04/08/2017

Camille is extremely knowledgeable and flexible. She pulled off my wedding day without a hitch and is very prepared! I owe her for a perfect wedding day!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Goli · Married on 10/22/2016

We would not have had the wedding we did without Camille. She thought of everything and made sure that we were on schedule, organized and efficient. She was a wonderful help throughout the planning process, but most of all during the actual wedding. She is invaluable.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2016

I stumbled across Camille Victorian while searching local vendors on the knot and thank god that I did! I did the one month and day of package and seriously was the best decision I ever made. I worked with Sarah and she seriously is the best!!!

Wedding day 8/6/16

Month of: She contacted all my vendors and arranged their arrival times for the day, where they needed to go, any final payments that needed to be made. Sarah created a timeline that was so detailed and helpful that her expertise was so valuable here!

Day of: Holy cow! I had so many things I needed set up and when I walked into my ceremony and reception room everything was flawless! Our wedding was at the Morton Arboretum in the hedge garden where basically everything needs to be coordinated, Sarah made sure we were on time and everything took place as it was supposed to!
    During the ceremony Sarah stood by making sure I was okay and we were staying on track for timing of speeches and dances.

It was after our first dance that I realized I needed a cocktail hah, I looked to Sarah and said, “hey can you grab me a drink?” She went to the bar, said “I got you a vodka soda and one on deck!” Seriously the best! During the speeches Sarah stood by watching, I noticed some clanking coming from the kitchen area, I looked at her and motioned to the kitchen and she was half way there already!
    Lastly one of my main wants of a wedding planner was to have them bring anything I brought in back to our car and loaded so no one of my family or bridal party had to do this. At the end of the night Sarah came up said her goodbyes and said the car was packed and ready to go! This was NO EASY TASK as I mentioned earlier I brought in A TON of stuff. Seriously forever grateful for hiring Camille Victorian and for them assigning Sarah to me! She is an outstanding hardworking young woman who will make your day go off PERFECTLY!

Pictures from the day!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Denise · Married on 07/03/2016

If you want to have a carefree wedding experience the day of your wedding, a day planner is a must. Camille is absolutely the best! Leading up to the wedding, she had the most wonderful recommendations for vendors, I had not yet booked. She helped to advise on many points of etiquette whenever I was uncertain. She was always punctual in responding to emails and a joy to work with throughout the process of wedding planning. On the day of, she created a timeline for both our vendors and the bridal party. It ensured the day ran smoothly. Camille and her assistant, Maggie, were on the scene throughout the ceremony and reception coordinating the vendors, queuing the bridal party, making sure everything was set-up as specified and addressing any little surprises that often surface out of the blue. Her calmness and confidence are wonderful qualities in a planner and help to keep the bride equally as calm and confident on the most important day of her life. Obviously, a 5-star experience!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Sara · Married on 10/02/2015

Camille McLamb was our wedding coordinator and she was absolutely wonderful. From our very first phone call it was obvious that she was organized and thorough and very professional. At the same time, she was calm and laid back and kind. She thought of SO MANY things that I would never have even thought about planning for. She provided detailed checklists of things for me to be doing every step of the way and she emailed timelines and organized ALL of my vendor contacts and confirmation calls. We had multiple compliments from family and friends that our rehearsal ran more smoothly than any wedding rehearsal they had been to. Camille worked wonderfully with our wedding officiant to make this happen.

The very best thing is that the day of my wedding was 100% stress free for me. Camille took care of everything: She communicated with every vendor, coordinated every step of the day and night, talked with and directed all my family members, told me what to do and where to go every step of the way. Literally all I had to do was show up and enjoy the people around me. Hiring Camille was a wonderful decision and we are so happy we chose her as our wedding coordinator!!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Camille Victoria Weddings LLC's reply:

Sara, thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you. And your families were so sweet. I really enjoyed meeting them. It was such a fun wedding to get to be a part of. Congratulations again!

Jessica · Married on 09/26/2015

Contacting Camille Victoria Weddings was, without a doubt, the best decision I made during the wedding planning process! I knew from the start that I wanted to hire a day-of coordinator for the wedding because we had our wedding at a venue that did not have a coordinator and a friend officiated the ceremony, so we knew we would need some help to make the day as stress free as possible! Camille was quick to respond to me and let me know she was not available for the day, but that Samantha would be able to work with us. Samantha was amazing from the start! It really is more like a month-of coordination package because Samantha did so much ahead of time to help us prepare, including preparing the wedding day timeline, assisting with the venue walk through, confirming with vendors the week of, and so on. Samantha really listened to me and made sure that she understood my vision every step of the way and that I was heard, which can be tricky when there are so many different vendors working together. I didn't think a rehearsal was necessary, but I am glad that we did one. Samantha did a wonderful job of coordinating it and making sure everyone knew what their role was for the big day.

On the day of the wedding, Samantha took care of everything! I literally did not have to worry about anything besides getting down the aisle without passing out from nerves. She ran around making sure that the flowers were delivered to the correct hotel rooms, that all my home made decorations got from the hotel to the venue and were setup correctly, and so much more. I had no doubt that when I arrived at the venue, it would look exactly as I had pictured it and Samantha did not disappoint! The ceremony and reception couldn't have gone more smoothly, and if anything did go wrong, I sure didn't know about it which is the best sign of a good coordinator in my opinion. I would absolutely recommend hiring Camille and Samantha for wedding coordination, you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Nina · Married on 07/25/2015

Camille was the perfect person to have as our day of coordinator for our July wedding at the Danada House. Camille can be described as sweet, organized and very professional. She is honestly everything we could have ever wanted in a wedding planner and my fiancé and I felt so at ease knowing she was there to help the day run smoothly.

Camille did a wonderful job running the rehearsal and creating a schedule for the day of the wedding to make sure we knew where to be and when. We also had a lot of little things like picture frames and a chalkboard sign that needed to be set up around the Danada House and Camille along with her assistant made everything look perfect! I also had a friend make truffles as our wedding favor and Camille was able to grab the truffles from her at the ceremony and set them up at the reception. This was a relief for both her and I.

Camille was wonderful and helped bustle my dress when my mom forgot how to do it and was able to make it look perfect based on a picture my mom took on her cellphone. That was much appreciated!

All in all, I am not sure what we would have done without Camille and her lovely assistant’s help and expertise on our wedding day. Everything ran so seamlessly and I truly felt like I was able to stop and take in the day. Both my husband and I agreed that booking Camille for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 12/24/2015

Camile did an amazing job for our wedding. We hired her as a day-of coordinator and on-call advisor that we paid per hour for random questions I had. With her recommendations for affordable vendors in the Chicago area, we probably saved twice as much as it cost to hire her. Her network of vendors and connections is so valuable! She even saved us money on invitations and save-the-dates because of discount connections she had with different websites. She was extremely organized and on top of everything and our wedding day ran SO smoothly. As the bride, I didn't have to think of any plans or details on the day-of and I could just be a guest at my own wedding. I would definitely recommend Camille to anyone looking for a planner!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Malina · Married on 05/23/2015

Camille and Samantha helped in ways that we couldn't have imagined!!! Today as I step back and reflect on our daughter's special day, we know that the wedding wouldn't have been as flawless without Camille and her staff!!! No matter how organized or "on top" on things a bride may think she is, Camille will think of questions you will or may have forgetten to address. We are so grateful to her and her staff for a job well done!!! From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU CAMILLE!!!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Devin · Married on 03/28/2015

Camille was my day-of coordinator for my wedding in March. While planning my wedding, I really didn't think I needed a day-of coordinator. I had been a bridesmaid already 6 times - how hard could it be? However, after some coaxing from my mom, I reluctantly agreed to hire a day-of coordinator. Working with Camille was honestly one of the best decisions I made. My ceremony took place at the same venue as the reception, and our best man was our officiant. As a result, we were tasked with creating and organizing our own ceremony. Plus, we had an inexperienced officiant! Camille did a great job of running the ceremony rehearsal the night before the wedding, and making sure everything was set-up appropriately for the ceremony the day of the wedding (unity candle, wine, scripts, readings, etc.). The day of the wedding, Camille had an assistant, Samantha with her. Camille and Samantha were on top of everything - all day! I never had to worry about a thing. Together, they made sure the bridal party was where they needed to be, my husband and I were in the right places at the right times, cued people for their speeches, etc. At the end of the night, when we got back to our hotel room, all of our items from the day (veil, shoes, cake tier, ceremony accessories, flowers, copies of extra programs, guest book, personal items) were neatly organized and laid out for us. I don't know what I would've done without them! Because of Camille and Samantha, everything went off without a hitch and I was able to truly enjoy the day. They were fantastic!

Sent on 04/25/2015

Christina · Married on 08/16/2014

Our coordinator Samantha & Camille from Camille Victoria Weddings was fantastic! They were my behind the scenes, make sure everything is perfect people. I had no worries with them taking care of literally every detail during our event!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Laura · Married on 05/31/2014

Having Camille as our day-of coordinator was literally the best decision we made for our wedding. At first my husband was complaining that we were spending money on something we didn't need, but afterwards even he was saying she was absolutely vital! She started helping us long before our wedding, getting vendors organized, confirming things, etc. On the wedding day, I had nothing to worry about because I knew she would handle anything that came up! She was wonderful getting our wedding party and families where they needed to be, keeping everything organized with the DJ, etc. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone getting married - you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Lisa · Married on 03/22/2014

Camille was a true joy to work with. She first worked with my sister and her husband on thier wedding in 2011. I then had the pleasure of working with her for my own wedding this year. Camille was there anytime I needed anything with a quick response. Camille's business is growing, she brought assistants to the day of that to be honest came in handy with my entrance. I don't think with out her planning and assistance things would of have gone as smoothly as they did. I would recommend her day of package if you are thinking of using her for anything. Of course her other packages add to the experience but If I were to do anything again or over- I would not change having her as a part of it.

Sent on 04/01/2014

Mary · Married on 11/02/2013

Camille did an outstanding job at wedding planning for our wedding. From keeping me on track every month to being the point person the day of the wedding. She is extremely organized and is extremely knowledgeable about wedding etiquette. I do not know what I would have done without her. Everyone mentioned how calm I was on my wedding day, my secret was I had Camille. I highly recommend everyone in the Chicago land area hire her to take all the stress out of your wedding day.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Gary · Married on 07/20/2013

As the father of a stressed out bride to be, I hired Camille to help guide my daughter and her fiancé (now husband). She did a wonderful job in helping them make their wedding special, from giving them decorating ideas, providing checklists, keeping everyone in the loop, and answering my questions along the way. She is professional and personable, very accommodating. I highly recommend her as she is versatile, not pushing her likes onto you but rather helping make your wants, wishes, and desires come to life.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Camille Victoria Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your family was so nice to work with. I'm happy that I could play a small part in making their day special. :)

naz · Married on 07/05/2013

As I write this review I'm getting teary eyed because my wedding could have not been the success it was without Camille!!! And if it wasn't for her I couldn't have had the best day of my life :) She was on task all the time, very alert with all details in mind. She is easy to work with and very personable. Before the wedding, she scheduled calls with me two months in advance to make sure I had all my vendors taken care off. She would do weekly check-ins before the wedding. She took all my worries away and made me feel at complete ease. My wedding was not an easy one - it was intercultural, Pakistani + American. I belong to a Pakistani family that is used to Pakistani-style weddings, but I chose to do a very American wedding since my husband is American. She brought my family up to speed with all the traditions and gave them the American wedding 101 on the rehearsal. On the day of the wedding we had a send off vehicle on the river-walk followed by a short film, followed by a skit, followed by a choreographed dance.....and it was important that we hit all the marks for time - she made it happen. Her and her team came with an emergency kit that had EVERYTHING in it - thread, needle, bobby pins, safety pins, buttons, tooth brush, tooth paste.....you name it, she's got it. Very sociable and friendly, she quickly acquainted herself with all my family. She knew exactly how to deal with kids, difficult family members, drama-mamas. Months after the wedding, our families remembers her by name and recall how amazing she was with everything. Hands down the best wedding planner I have ever come across! Love you Camille!! You made my day :)

Sent on 11/01/2013

Camille Victoria Weddings LLC's reply:

Oh my gosh, reading your review made ME teary-eyed! Thank you so much for your very sweet words. I was truly touched. I absolutely loved working on your wedding with all of the unique elements. And it was such a pleasure to meet and work with your families. I could tell how much they really love you and were so proud of you. I'm so glad you were happy with everything and am thrilled to have been a part of your day!

Alexandra · Married on 06/08/2013

She is a life saver! Having for my day of coordinator and rehearsal coordinator was some of the best money spent. Having seen her in action at a friends wedding the previous year, I knew she could be someone I could count onto take care of all the smalls things so I could just enjoy my big day. From start to finish, pre-planning all the way up to the day of she was on top of everything! Besides be very professional, extremely well organized she is also sweet and patient. She worked extremely hard to make sure everything went as planned and on time. Anyone who is even considering hiring her, should just book her ASAP.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2013

Camille was a truely amazing and important part of my wedding, both in her services leading up to the day of the wedding and especially the day of. Anything my Mom or I could think of or needed was taken care of (as well as many considerations that we had never thought of).

Sent on 11/01/2013

Emiy · Married on 05/19/2013

Camille did a wonderful job from start (interviewing/meeting her for the first time) until finish (following up after the wedding day). First of all she has a very warm, professional way of guiding you through decisions big and small. She makes sure to keep your vision, ideas, personalities at the forefront of her part in the planning, organizing, and executing. She was wonderful on our big day- from putting last minute signs at the "candy table" alerting guests of macadamian nuts in some hershey kisses to assisting guests with water as it was a warm day and an outdoor wedding to getting red wine out of my wedding dress to being the liason between the venue and my husband and I making sure we could enjoy the most of our big day. We thank you so much Camille that you could help my mom, myself and my husband enjoy our big day knowing the details were in your hands. We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Clair · Married on 10/13/2012

Camille was amazing! I was somewhat hesitant about a need for a day of coordinator, but after our first meeting I knew I needed one! Camille was so organized and thought of basically everything I did not. The day of the wedding she was completely calm and was in touch with my maid of honor the entire day. She kept everything on schedule without being pushy. I dealt with many vendors months leading up to my wedding and by far Camille was the most reliable. She responded to emails quickly and had answers right away- this as you all know is extreamely comforting to brides:) I would absolutely recommend Camille to other brides!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Audrey · Married on 09/02/2012

Camille helped us to plan the wedding of our dreams. I am a fairly organized and thorough bride so I wasn't sure if I would be able to utilize her services to the fullest.....was I ever wrong! Camille is incredibly professional and organized. She thought of things that we would have never remembered. She gave us several recommendations for vendors that she and her brides have tested and approved. I was THRILLED with her recommendations and ended up saving or receiving additional incentives for her recommending me (this alone is worth hiring her). It takes the stress out of navigating through the hundreds of choices we have as brides! She has great insight and advice to offer but did not overpower any of my decisions. She would always let me think through an idea before offering her wise insight. She was also incredibly responsive via email and phone. She made the rehearsal and day of our wedding such a breeze! We literally do not know what we would have done without her.

Sent on 11/05/2012

Tony · Married on 09/01/2012

Camille was the perfect day of wedding planner we could have hoped for. I feel "Day of" wedding planner doesn't really apply to her because she did so much more for us and we couldn't be happier. She worked well with our families and other vendors and helped make our wedding as seamless as can be. She also helped make sure everything was in order from timelines, checklists, questions, and provided the perfect amount of direction during the day when needed. I would highly recommend her for any prospective soon-to-be married couples out there.

Sent on 09/27/2012

Camille Victoria Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you. The wedding really turned out beautifully, and I am so happy for you both! Best wishes!

Maria · Married on 09/01/2012

Ladies, if your budget allows it, you MUST hire a day-of coordinator for your big day! It is so important to be able to enjoy your day worry-free, and with the right DOC, you will achieve that. We decided to go with Camille at Camille Victoria Weddings, and it was one of the best decisions we ever made. Her organization, promptness, advice, and planning ability is top-notch. She helped to keep us sane on the day itself, despite a last-minute hiccup with our transportation that morning, and took care of all of the details at the church and reception site. She is great, thank you, Camille!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Jenna · Married on 10/08/2011

Camille was a pleasure to work with. She is extremely professional and organized and exactly what you need in a wedding planner. We hired her for day of wedding coordinating services and it was the best money we spent. The day couldn't have run more smoothly. She was there all day and night and was extremely friendly and did a wonderful job. Throughout the planning process she was quick to reply to emails and a very useful resource as far as wedding planning and etiquette goes. I highly recommend working with Camille.

Sent on 10/20/2011