Amelia Cole Weddings + Events

Chicago, IL View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Amelia Cole Weddings + Events is a wedding planning company based in Chicago, Illinois. They will style and coordinate your weddings based on your individual needs. The team at Amelia Cole Events specialize in creating vibrant and memorable weddings. With countless positive testimonials, and their experience in planning weddings, Amelia Cole Weddings + Events is a trusted service.

Amelia Cole Weddings + Events offers the following services:

• Vendor Timeline
  • VIP Timeline
  • To-do lists

Location
Amelia Cole Weddings + Events is based in Chicago, Illinois, and services the surrounding areas but travels to any location.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kristen
    Kristen S. Married on 11/27/2021

Best Weekend of Our Lives!

Amelia Cole was one of the first vendors that we booked because the minute that we talked to them, we knew they shared our wedding vision and had their hearts set in planning our big day just as much as we did. I was so grateful that from the start, we were paired with the incomparable planner, Regina! Coming from a healthcare worker with a job that requires me to be Type-A, let me tell you with complete confidence that the planners at Amelia Cole will take the stress off of you and not only bring your wedding dreams to life, but will make your wedding day the happiest, most beautiful, and most fun day of your lives! On our wedding day, we were lucky enough to not only have Regina there right by our sides but also AC lead planner Lindsay and assistant Jessica. Each one of these ladies had the best personalities, were so fun and enthusiastic, and helped keep our big day on schedule. Regina went out of her way to make sure that every moment I wanted to happen did happen and went according to plan (including a champagne pop photo op in front of our vintage getaway car! Thank you again Regina!). Though there are many planners in Chicago who can wonderfully plan and organize your big day, the ladies at Amelia Cole will take your dreams and make them come true, all while having the best personalities to ensure that you and your loved ones have so much fun! Hire these ladies ASAP!
  • Gina
    Gina B. Married on 11/20/2021

Book Amelia Cole Events NOW!

We hired Amelia Cole Events to help with coordination for the month of the wedding, and we're so glad we did! Regina and her team literally handled EVERYTHING with ease on the day of the wedding, we honestly didn't have to worry or stress about anything. On top of that, when my husband and I returned to our wedding suite at the end of our wedding night, everything that we brought in for the wedding was already perfectly packed up by Regina’s team which made the next day so much easier.

Leading up to the wedding, Regina was so helpful with the wedding resources that she provided to keep us on track with the planning, and she was extremely attentive and communicative throughout the entire process.

The team at Amelia Cole Events truly goes above and beyond for all of their clients - The ladies that worked our wedding were an absolute dream team and were so much fun to work with. 10/10 would recommend using Amelia Cole Events for your wedding!
    Rachel P. Married on 11/13/2021

Wedding coordinator dream team!

Amelia Cole made our wedding day absolutely perfect. Before I was even engaged, I knew I wanted a wedding coordinator to make my day as stress free as possible, we knew of Amelia Cole from a close friend, so we never even looked elsewhere! Sarah was our coordinator, she was a dream to work with. Communication was easy and fun, she answered every question I had, gave amazing advice, and planned the best day!! I can’t even begin to describe how amazing Sarah and her assistant were on the wedding day, anything that went wrong, I didn’t know until the next day. She worked so flawlessly, I didn’t even notice everything she was doing in the background all day because she is just that good. Sarah was even kind enough to give me a gluten free granola bar from her bag when I was starving in between wedding photos. She created the perfect wedding day timeline, coordinated timing with all of my vendors, ran the best (most fun) rehearsal the day before, and executed the best day ever. She was so fun and friendly to work with, I was sad when the night was over and it was time to say to say goodbye! Leading up to the wedding, I couldn’t stop bragging about having a coordinator, because I knew my day would be perfect, and Sarah absolutely lived up to every dream we had!! I will forever recommend Amelia Cole to any couple getting married!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Sarah & Matthew
    119 photos · 03/02/2019
  • Amanda & Rob
    66 photos · 09/23/2017

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth Wedding Decor & Lighting

We love working on events with Amelia Cole because they always do such a great job planning every detail from start to finish. They are also incredibly friendly and knowledgeable about the industry which can make all the difference when planning large weddings or events. We would recommend them to any couple looking for professional and personable planning where every detail is tailor made to provide the perfect experience at their wedding or event

2138 S. Indiana Chicago, IL, 60616
Location of (Amelia Cole Weddings + Events)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding