41 Reviews for Amelia Cole Weddings + Events

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Cultural (1)
Destination (1)
41 Amelia Cole Weddings + Events Reviews

Amelia Cole Events was a wonderful company to work with! Emily and Regina did an amazing job at managing all vendors involved behind the scenes which made the day flow effortlessly! I would highly recommend Emily and Amelia Cole Events to any couple interested in exploring a wedding planner for their special day.

Profile Picture A, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Taylor and Regina were so wonderful planning my wedding! They are true pros and very professional and extremely responsive! Their attention to detail was critical and they made our vision complete! I’m so thankful to have found them as they made planning a dream and especially gave the best advice months out from the wedding date and they were invaluable on our wedding day making to make sure all went to script.

Profile Picture Kipper, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We booked the full package with Amelia Cole Events and it was the best decision of my year and a half of wedding planning. I will recommend Taylor to ever person that I know that gets engaged. There have already been 2 people that I know that have booked through Amelia Cole events because there were able to see Taylor and her team in action throughout my wedding planning process. If you are considering booking a wedding planner, there is nobody better than Taylor and her team. The level of stress that I had before the wedding was minute. I was so confident in Taylor and knew that she would handle everything and that our day would be perfect.

Taylor is extremely organized. Every meeting that we went on with vendors or just with my husband, Taylor and I, Taylor always knew every detail of our wedding like it was her own wedding. Taylor communicates at a very high level, she was there for us whenever we needed/wanted to discuss anything. She is very reliable, professional and consistent. She kept us on schedule and on budget. Taylor was creative and came up with ideas as to how we could cut back on certain things so that we could stay on track with our budget. Taylor always had our best interest and I knew how passionately she felt about making our day perfect. Thank you for the best day of my life, Taylor! I am forever grateful.

Taylor is everything that you want in a wedding planner. Don’t look any further, book with Amelia Cole events. They will exceed all of your expectations.

Profile Picture McKenzie, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

It was amazing to work with Taylor!! She handled all of the details with the vendors and suppliers and her attention to detail was incredible. We were truly able to enjoy every aspect of the wedding and the planning process because Taylor made things run so smoothly. Taylor’s services will be the best money that you spend for your special day❤️

Profile Picture Sue, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

As the mother of the bride, my daughter and I spent quite a bit of time dreaming about her wedding. However, without the technical expertise, it was rather difficult to see our vision come to life. Enter Taylor. From the day we met until the vows were spoken, Taylor's buttoned up style of communication and organization produced a masterful occasion from the 7:00 am hair and make up party to the midnight after party taco bar! Taylor and her team of assistants were seamless from start to finish and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is interested in having an absolute perfect wedding day!

Profile Picture Debbie, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

One of the best wedding decisions we made was working with Amelia Cole as our day of wedding planners. Both Emily and Taylor were with us every step of the way. From offering excellent wedding advice, recommending fabulous vendors, being highly responsive to any of our questions and coordinating the entire wedding timeline, we knew we were in great hands leading up to the big day. As a bride, I felt so relaxed on my wedding day knowing Emily was there right by my side. Emily and Regina were able to manage all of the vendors we brought in to Bridgeport and our 250 guests flawlessly. We could not be happier with how our wedding turned out thanks to this highly talented team!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I recently had the pleasure of officiating a wedding for two close friends of mine. It's the 3rd wedding I've officiated and I always very much enjoy the process and being able to be a part of the day. The couple had hired Emily from Amelia Cole as their day of planner. Emily was absolutely amazing!! I've never seen a planner go to the extent she did to make sure every detail was perfect and taken care of. Not only was she attending to every need of the bride and groom, but the families and friends with roles in the wedding as well!
By far and away this was the smoothest wedding I've ever been a part of and I believe a large part of that was due to Emily. You're crazy not to hire her for your wedding!

Profile Picture Doug, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Transportation, Wedding Planning

We hired Taylor / Amelia Cole as our "month of" planner and everyone was absolutely fantastic. We were engaged for over 18 months and hired Taylor early on in the process. She answered questions promptly and provided vendor recommendations throughout the entire planning process which was very helpful for me. It's hard to know which vendors are high quality and familiar with your venue by just doing google searches and Taylor provided all of her knowledge and insight into the wedding industry. Taylor also did our flowers, which turned out amazing. The big name florists in Chicago can be very expensive (most have minimum $5,000 requirements), but Taylor was able to work with our budget and provided amazing bouquets, centerpieces and ceremony florals to perfectly complement our venue. Overall, I would say that Taylor was absolutely the best money we spent on our wedding. Her day of assistant was amazing as well. She was very professional, energetic and organized. I am a pretty controlling, intense person who likes to make sure every detail is coordinated and managed and I was calm and cool on our wedding day because Taylor had everything handled. I also loved the timeline she put together. We sent it out to our families and wedding party about a week before and it was perfect to keep everyone in the loop regarding where they needed to be and when. Thank you again, Taylor, you are the best! We don't have all our pictures back yet, but below are some pictures of the florals for reference.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

There are very few people I would trust with my wedding day vision more than myself and Taylor, owner of Amelia Cole Events, is one of those people!! Taylor was our planner for our wedding on 9/9/17 and having her was a total blessing!! From the start she made vendor recommendations, brought decor ideas to the table and helped us think of details we would have never thought of on our own. Her honesty was very evident and I trusted all the advice she passed on to me and am so glad I did!
Leading up to the big day, Taylor handled all vendor communication, timeline preparation, and so much more so we were able to not stress one bit and enjoy our time before the wedding!
On the day of the wedding Taylor was an absolute angel. My family, fiancé, and I were able to be in the moment and live out every minute of our big day we had been planning for so long because Taylor was in complete control. She handled and orchestrated every single detail the day of our wedding to perfection. Everything ran so smoothly, she had the bridal party and all vendors where they needed to be at all times and kept us all on schedule. Not one ball was dropped and I can honestly say there was not a single flaw or part of the day I can say, "I wish this had been better" because everything was executed perfectly!! Even when the Best Man forgot the wedding rings (whoops!) Taylor sent her assistant to grab them and had them arrive at the church before we did!! On top of this all, Taylor is a calming presence and a true joy to have by your side on your wedding day. We enjoyed every single second of our day because we knew Taylor was in control. My mom and I didn't worry once about anything and truly felt like guests at our own party!!!
Taylor is just the best and as my now husband would say, A TOTAL ROCKSTAR and I will recommend her to anyone looking for a planner!!!
XOXOXO
D

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Religious

My husband and I still talk about how amazing Taylor was! We were toying with getting a day of coordinator and after the first meeting with Taylor, I knew that we had to have her there for our big day. She is so professional and responsive, and really knows the business well. During our walk through she knew all of the right questions to ask, and ensured that our big day went off without a hitch. We had a few last minute changes during the ceremony, and Taylor worked her magic so that nobody except us would ever know of the changes. If you're debating on hiring a day of coordinator or planner, DO IT. You can not go wrong with Taylor and her team! :)

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I am SO happy I met Taylor with Amelia Cole and that she was available to help me with my wedding! After having spoken with several of the big Chicago wedding planning companies and being less than impressed with what they offered, I randomly met Taylor at Art of Imagination after I overheard her saying she lit 200 candles at a wedding the week before! None of the big Chicago wedding planning companies I spoke to sounded like they would even put in half of the amount of effort Taylor puts in. We hired Taylor as our 'month of' coordinator but from day 1 she was always just an email away, checking in and offering to help wherever she could. Her timelines and coordination are perfection, and all of my vendors were extremely impressed. She takes all the stress out of your day and makes sure that everything is done with a level of detail and perfection even the most Type-A person would appreciate. Plus shes fun and friendly and makes you feel like you just have a friend helping you along the way. Taylor's services are by far the best money I spent on my wedding day. I would recommend her 1000 times over!

Profile Picture amy, 9/8/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Taylor was amazing to work with! I work at a large resort and we see 100+ weddings a year. She was very professional, responsive, and just a dream to work with! She took all the stress off the bride the days leading up to the wedding and the day of. I hope to work with Taylor again soon! Wish i had her for every wedding!

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists

This review is very overdue but I wanted to make sure to post kudos to this great company. Regina was our wedding month of coordinator for our last month. She was amazing! From the last few weeks to the rehearsal to the end of the reception, she was extremely helpful. I think there were a couple issues but Regina handled them quickly, usually before we even knew what was happening. We received many compliments from our bridal party and guests saying she was on top of it and that I did not seem stressed at all--- we weren't stressed cause we knew Regina was taking care of everything! We truly enjoyed working with her.. she was professional, easy to get along with, and just fun! We were on the fence about hiring a coordinator but my husband and I are sure glad we did! Thank you Regina and Taylor!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I’m going to go right ahead and say Taylor is absolutely amazing! Not only did she take the stress of the vendors off of our shoulders she was there to help and guide us in the last month of our wedding planning and wedding day. We hired her for the month of planning and she went above and beyond for absolutely everything. I still get compliments about how amazing and on top of things Taylor was. She truly made my day as special as I had hoped it would be and more!!

Profile Picture Claire, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We hired Taylor from Amelia Cole Wedding + Events for Month of Coordination Services for our June 10th wedding in Traverse City, MI. I was very overwhelmed once I started planning our destination wedding. Thankfully I got connected with Taylor in Chicago and after I contracted with Taylor, my mind immediately felt at ease! I realized that we wouldn't have to do all of this alone and there was an expert planner there to help us! Working with Taylor was incredibly easy. She is very responsive to all forms of communication, email, text, calls etc. I felt so comfortable asking for her opinion or getting her input on a decision. Throughout the planning process, Taylor and I would schedule touch base meetings to make sure I had everything on track. I always felt so much better after those meetings! Then 6 weeks out from the wedding, we had a final walk through and Taylor took over, handling the timelines and vendor communications. That made the last month of wedding planning so much less stressful and much more enjoyable for my husband and I. Taylor was so helpful to drive several boxes of items to the venue and then bring them back to Chicago after the wedding. Our wedding weekend was perfect! And it couldn't have been so perfect without Taylor. She kept all vendors informed of the timeline, the rehearsal ceremony was a breeze, the set up at the venue went off without a hitch and so did the entire reception! We didn't have to worry about a thing during our wedding. I knew that Taylor had it all covered. I can't say enough positive things about working with her. Highly recommend you hire her!! It will be the best decision you make during your wedding planning process! Thanks Taylor!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

If I could give Taylor 100 stars I would. SHE IS AMAZING and worth 10 times what she charges. My fiance and I just got married this past weekend and Taylor was there every step of the way. From questions that I had 10 months before the wedding, to being there until after the last song (plus putting things away long after the last guest left), Taylor was there every step of the way, but didn't actually get in the way of the wedding celebrations - at one point, I forgot she was even there!

During the planning process, she would respond to my emails instantly, making me feel like I was her only bride - a skill that not many people have. She never made me feel bad for my constant stream of emails or for asking a million questions. She is truly a professional and I could not have done it without her.

My sister and brother-in-law were guessing how much she charged - they guessed $10,000 and $8,000. That's how amazing she is and how much she is worth! Please, do yourself a favor and if you haven't booked her yet, DO IT NOW! She's amazing!! She is the best money we spent on the wedding and couldn't have done it without her!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/8/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Emily from Amelia Cole defined what an exceedingly professional planner looks like for us. She was amiable, stress-free and let the couple enjoy their day as they planned it, but still punctual and aware of timeline constraints. She kept things cohesive with the vendor team and was very communicative. We've seen many planners in action and Emily is uniquely equipped for the job. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Tony, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I am so thankful that I decided to use Amelia Cole events to help plan our July '17 wedding. I was looking for a "month-of" planner to help communicate with vendors, organize the last minute details, and make sure the big day went smoothly. Amelia Cole was recommended by my florist and from our first phone call I was sold. Taylor, the owner, was so professional and worked with me to create a personalized plan to meet our needs. Emily, another planner at AC, became our lead planner. Emily was an absolute dream to work with. She was never pushy, kept us on our timeline without being overbearing, and was so responsive to all of my crazy middle of the night emails. I was at ease throughout the whole process just knowing I had someone to ask advice when I was feeling overwhelmed (aka how in the world do you manage the whole trolly situation???). I think one of my favorite aspects was that 2-weeks before the wedding, Emily became the main contact person for our vendors. I no longer had to answer vendor questions about start/end times, phone numbers, locations, etc., which 2 weeks before the wedding is the last thing you want to be doing! I cannot recommend Amelia Cole, Taylor, and Emily enough. Thank you two for really making our big day so special. We couldn't have done it without you!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Amelia Cole events to help organize the day of the wedding. Initially, I thought this meant they would help set up the reception venue and take some stress off of me on the wedding day. To my surprise, Amelia Cole was there throughout the entire process of planning, answering my questions. A month out, we met and they raised many points that I hadn't even thought of yet. They then worked with all my vendors towards the end, leaving me with nothing to worry about. The job they did was phenomenal - we just can't get over how they surpassed our expectations. We are so happy we used Amelia Cole for our wedding and will be forever grateful.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Taylor is a joy to work with. She assisted us with month/day of planning and organization. We were extremely involved which didn't bother her. And we loved the peace of mind she gave us by confirming everything with vendors, creating our timeline, and making sure everything happened according to plan. She felt like a best friend by the end yet was always very professional. Also 5+ stars for responding to emails and texts immediately!! I highly recommend Amelia Cole (Taylor and team)! :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

We hired Amelia Cole Weddings + Events for a day-of-coordinator and we are so happy we did! I don't know how we could have planned everything without the help of Taylor and her team. Taylor helped us out from day 1 by answering questions, recommending vendors, and making sure everything was in order for our big day. I knew I could count on Taylor for any questions or concerns I had during our 14 month engagement period. Emily was the day-of-coordinator who spent our whole wedding day with us. She kept everything running smoothly and made sure vendors knew when and where to be at all times during the day. Thank you so much to the Amelia Cole team for keeping me stress-free during the whole wedding process!

Profile Picture Brittney, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious

Amazing! Taylor is seriously the best planner and person I've ever worked with. You will regret not hiring her for your wedding or event. She takes care of every. little. aspect. to make sure YOU, the bride, and the groom are happiest! Such professionalism and such care, we had an amazing day with Taylor by our side. THANK YOU TAY.

Profile Picture Danya, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Taylor was recommended to me by my florist, and I am so glad that I booked her for month-of-wedding planning! I originally was not going to hire a wedding planner, but I am so incredibly happy that I did. Taylor was great to work with! She is extremely professional and attentive to detail. From the moment I met her, I felt she understood what I wanted out of the wedding, and she helped my vision become a reality. She offered me guidance, without pushing me into decisions. The day of the wedding, her and Regina handled everything flawlessly. The best compliment I can give is that I don't even know what needs to be done the day of the wedding because she took care of it all and allowed me to fully enjoy my day! Your wedding day will fly by so fast, and you do not want to spend a second worrying about organizing or small things that go wrong. One of the best decisions I made was hiring Taylor!

Profile Picture Alice, 5/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot begin to say enough about Taylor at Amelia Cole Weddings. To say she went above and beyond isn't enough. My wedding would have not been as seamless as it was without her. She walked me through the entire process, making sure vendors were contacted, delivery time and dates were on schedule, to assisting with everything the day of, even delivering things that were left at the reception to my hotel at 1 am!! I would have been lost without Taylor's consistent helpfulness throughout the entire wedding process. The last couple weeks approaching the wedding I was able to be calm knowing Taylor had everything handled. Taylor and Amelia Cole Wedding and Events would be my #1 must have for ANY wedding!!!! Thank you thank you thank you Taylor!

Profile Picture Mary , 5/20/17, 1 Review