Amelia Cole Weddings + Events Reviews

61 Reviews for Amelia Cole Weddings + Events

• Marnie

Marnie I · Married on 11/15/2019

take your stress away!

We hired Taylor for month-of planning, and it was the best decision! Taylor is always SO FAST to respond to any question or request, even before she officially took over planning. About 6 weeks out from the wedding, Taylor took over all communication with vendors, which took a load off my shoulders for sure! I knew that the timeline would be made perfectly and include everything we wanted because she was so detail oriented. On our wedding day, Taylor and Regina kept everything running smoothly! From our perspective, everything went absolutely perfectly, so they must've done an amazing job! We can't recommend their work enough!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • W

Whitney Tucker · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing planners!!

When I hired Amelia Cole I first worked with Taylor and Regina. They were so responsive and met with me several times to help get the planning process started. After that, leading up to the wedding and the day of, Regina was my main planner. And she was just AMAZING! She was so detailed with everything and I honestly don’t know what I would’ve done without her. She had Sarah there to work with her on our wedding day and the two of them made everything run so smoothly. From helping with bridesmaid dress emergencies to taking our stuff back to the room, Eric and I literally did not have to worry about anything. All of the girls that we worked with were so incredibly sweet and helpful, but we worked with Regina the most and we loved her. BEST DECISION EVER, BEST DAY EVER!!! You should hire them too. Thank you Amelia Cole.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Eliza Brashares · Married on 08/25/2019

Could Not Be Happier with Regina

We could not be happier with Amelia Cole and everyone on the team there that we worked with. We worked primarily with Regina and cannot recommend her enough. When we had our first meeting, I was feeling...'adrift' and didn't know what my next steps in planning were. I didn't know what I didn't know. Enter Regina.

She helped me find my bearings and let me know what I needed to do next-turns out that there was a lot that I didn't know. She was so accommodating, knowledgable, and comforting between that meeting and the big weekend.

Once the big day arrived, Regina continued to be so helpful. We had forgotten to secure a place for my husband to get ready (oops!). Fear not! Regina and team to the rescue. They even moved his stuff from the room they found for him in the hotel to our honeymoon suite. She hung out with me and my ladies while we got ready and trust, she's someone you totally want to hang out with when you get your makeup done. She is personable, warm, and hilarious.

They stayed until the end and helped clean up EVERYthing and bring it back to our hotel room. We even ran into them on our way back to the room to change for the after-party.

My entire family sang Regina's praises for weeks. Can you tell I'm a fan? Do yourself a favor and call Amelia Cole.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Dawn

Dawn Varco · Married on 08/10/2019

Best Decision

My daughter hired Amelia Cole Events to help with her wedding. Our planner, Emily, spent the month before the wedding learning every detail that they envisioned happening. Besides making sure all of the plans were playing out she brought up ideas that we hadn’t thought of, so now the plan was even better. When wedding weekend arrived she took care of everything to the point that all we had to do was show up. I was able to watch my daughter and son-in-law enjoy their wedding without any stress or worries. I don’t know how we would have ever pulled off a wedding like this without the help from Amelia Cole Events. I could go on and on with more examples but the message is always the same, hiring them was a great decision!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 08/10/2019

PERFECT wedding vendor

August 2019: I worked with Taylor, Emily, and Sara for month of + day of wedding planning. I do not know how our wedding day could have logistically happened without their help before and during the wedding. If there is one thing I learned while planning it is that month of + day of planners are a MUST. They made sure every detail played out exactly how we envisioned and that every vendor was taken care of - in our case 15 different vendors. I can’t thank Emily enough for managing my to-do list for me so that I did not get (too) overwhelmed in the final days leading up to the wedding. I was able to enjoy our wedding day FULLY without thinking about anything other than celebrating with my groom! I am so so so beyond grateful that Amelia Cole was recommended to me and I will continue to recommend them to anyone and everyone that I know getting married! Thank you again!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Ally

Ally Fields · Married on 06/08/2019

Unbelievable experience

I can't say enough good things about Amelia Cole Weddings & Events. Taylor was an absolute dream to work with from start to finish. She was so responsive, so helpful, and her recommendations and insight were exactly on point for our vision. She made sure our wedding day was everything we wanted and more. I can't even describe how invaluable it was to not have to worry about ANYTHING on our big day because Taylor is so incredibly detail-oriented and no small thing was overlooked. I can't thank her enough for being able to completely relax and enjoy every minute of our wedding day. It was perfect and I know we couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Miller · Married on 05/25/2019

Hiring Amelia Cole was the best decision we made!

My husband and I hired Amelia Cole to help plan our big day and we can confidently say it was the best decision we made. Taylor was there for us every step of the way. From our initial call, to the in person meetings, to our Vendor walk through and then at our rehearsal and on our wedding day, she was always one step ahead making sure everything was perfect. Taylor was very quick to respond to my emails and (sometimes triple :) ) texts. Having Taylor take over communication with our Vendors one month out and organize the final meetings was priceless. I did not have to follow up with her or ever double check anything. As soon as everything was passed off to her, I knew it was handled. On the day of our wedding, it was such a relief knowing my husband and I and our families did not have to worry about a thing because Taylor and Nikki were so on top of it. I actually woke up the morning of our wedding with a text from my makeup artist cancelling. Taylor saved the day and was able to find a wonderful makeup artist for me and my bridesmaids with an hour notice. My husband especially appreciated when Taylor would let us know what was coming next during our East Coast style reception. For example, Taylor told us when we had 10 minutes until our cake cutting and speech so we knew we could go talk to another table of guests. We are so grateful Taylor and Nikki were a part of our big day. Thank you for helping make our wedding day perfect!!!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/02/2019

Stop Looking & Hire Amelia Cole!

We worked with Taylor and her team for our March wedding in Chicago - and gosh, where do we even begin. Taylor is the most responsive, patient, dedicated and hardworking professional. She truly puts her heart and soul into every detail. The best part about Taylor and her team were that they were there to make our wedding truly OURS. During planning, she thoroughly listened to our desires, priorities, vision, and taste. Throughout the process, we had many changes to our big day, including venue changes, accommodation updates, attire changes, and many more; Taylor handled each and every one with grace and a positive attitude. In the few months leading up to the wedding, we were able to fully relax knowing that Taylor was completely on top of everything and provided recommendations along the way. She is beyond organized, well connected and savvy. On the day of the wedding, we worked with Taylor, Sarah and Regina. They were so incredibly fun to be around and made the day run so smoothly. They were able to ensure everything ran according to schedule - directly to the minute (& sometimes even early!!!!). Throughout the day, they went above and beyond; running last-minute errands, gracefully handling guests that were having "too much" fun, providing beauty advice, ensuring payments & tips were all complete, and so much more. The Amelia Cole team expertly ran the show. By the end of the night, we considered them true friends. Our only two regrets are 1) not hiring Taylor for the full planning package, and 2) not getting a professional picture taken of the 5 of us!! :) Thank you so much, Taylor, Sarah & Regina!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Caryn Zeman · Married on 02/11/2019

So Glad we hired Amelia Cole

I will admit when my daughter-in -law made the decision to hire a wedding planner. I was a bit skeptical. But was I wrong. I am not sure what we would have done without Regina!!!! She really nailed everything. She did anything and everything we needed her to do. So fun and professional. It was the best decision.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 12/31/2018

Hire Taylor - queen of refined elegance and wedding planning in Chicago!

Words can't describe how magical it was to work with Taylor! At the beginning of the wedding planning process, I thought I didn't need the help of wedding planner. Boy, was I wrong. From the first time I talked to Taylor I knew she would be able to make my vision come to life. It was great to have her not only on the day of, but the whole month before our wedding to discuss ideas and last minute final touches. I remember leaving our timeline planning meeting and realizing how much I hadn't thought of, and being so grateful that I was able to work with a true professional. When I was deep in the throes of the final month of wedding planning, I obsessed over details that Taylor helped me realize really didn't matter. Taylor is always one step ahead of the game, and provided the best insight about how to execute our wedding with refined elegance.

Our wedding day went off without a hitch, and that was in large part due to Taylor's expertise in planning, her calm demeanor, and excellent execution. Things will go wrong on your wedding day, and it's such a relief to have someone as the point person to deal with crises. We had an issue with guest transportation (broken bus), and Taylor completely handled it without me even knowing! Thanks to Taylor, I truly felt like a guest at my own wedding and it was the best day of my life. So many of our guests were blown away by the execution of our wedding, and commented on how spectacular our reception timeline was. If you are on the fence about hiring Amelia Cole and Taylor's team, or on the fence about whether you need a wedding planner -- think of all the work you did leading up to and during the last get-together or dinner party you hosted. Now imagine having someone scour Pinterest for the best dinner party recipes and cocktails, do the grocery shopping, clean your house, chop the vegetables, pre-heat the oven, cook the food, set the table, and do all the dishes when it's over. If you want to be fully present on your wedding day, hire Taylor and let her help you throw the best dinner party of your life!! You won't regret it!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Holly Nanos · Married on 12/01/2018

Flawless execution! Could not be happier!

My husband and I used Amelia Cole as our full-time wedding planners and we could not be happier with our decision. Taylor and Emily made every step of the process fun and, more importantly, easy for us. Everything was clearly communicated from the first meeting all the way through the wedding, and we felt like they went over and above to ensure our wedding was exactly as we dreamed it to be. The end result was an incredible day that far exceeded our expectations. We cannot thank them enough for all of their help.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Katie Williams · Married on 11/17/2018

Hire Regina now for a perfect experience & day!!!

We hired Amelia Cole for month of coordination and they were so much more that just that! Regina truly felt like a friend through the process, I always knew she had our best interest in mind and she made me feel 100% confident and stress free going into my wedding day. On the actual day, I swear she had to of cloned herself, she made sure the guys were ready and had their flowers pinned, she accepted all deliveries, made sure the transportation arrived, transported the rings safely to the venue for the ceremony, all while ensuring we were on schedule! At the ceremony/reception literally everything was taken care of, not only did her and her assistant keep track of my large bridal party but, they also managed to set 300 place cards, setup all of the chargers that we purchased, placed table numbers... the list goes on, it was seriously magic! I could not have done this without her. All of my friends and family were telling me that the day would go by so fast and to be totally honest, I didn't have this feeling at all... I was truly able to enjoy every single little moment of our day with my husband, friends and family and I have no doubt that the reason this was possible is because of Regina. I am forever thankful for her and will be recommending her to everyone!!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Mk Jilek · Married on 11/10/2018

Regina was cool, calm and attentive to every detail on the day of my cousins wedding! I have never been more impressed with a day of coordinator.

I was a bridesmaid in my cousin’s wedding this last Saturday and Regina was her day of coordinator. I just had to write a review to let you know that I myself also work weddings as a hairstylist and so I have seen a lot of wedding mornings. Regina was by far the best day of coordinator I have ever seen/met. She was dressed so stylish & I loved her makeup! It was a great look! More importantly, she was calm and catering to everyone. She was always a step ahead of everything and made sure everyone was calm and that it all went smooth. Her and her assistant really did make such a huge difference on my cousin’s wedding day. She even helped do hair at one point ! I will be recommending her and your company to everyone! Thank you for being so awesome! Regina is a must have for brides looking for a smooth and fun wedding day.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Rebecca · Married on 10/20/2018

hire amelia cole!!!

Regina was amazing throughout our process! I live in NYC and Regina made me feel comfortable that everything was being taken care of. She was always on top of everything and so quick to respond! She was also great the day of - so fun to have around and all of my friends loved her! She is incredible to work with and I would absolutely recommend Amelia Cole Events to everyone!!!

My only negative is that Regina forgot to put my veil on before I walked down the aisle. My veil cost about $800 and I have no pictures with it on and I didn't get to wear it on my wedding day. On that day, I was thinking about 1000 things and didn't remember it myself in that moment. My mom was actually about to grab the veil before we left the bridal suite, but Regina told her not to worry about it because she said would handle it. I realized as soon as we were pronounced married that it wasn't on my head. Obviously this was pretty disappointing and my whole family was pretty bummed about it. But aside from this, my wedding was absolutely perfect and I have Regina to thank for that!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Norie · Married on 09/29/2018

Couldn’t have been happier with Regina!

Regina was an absolute joy to work with at my wedding. She was crucial in my wedding planning process and I absolutely couldn’t have pulled off my wedding without her! She was very prompt and helped with everything from my final walk through coordination, to doing my flower girls hair and so much more! I hope I have the pleasure of planning another event with her by my side.

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Shuchi

Shuchi · Married on 09/23/2018

Flawless planning and execution

I’m indian and my husband is Chinese. We were planning an Indian/Chinese fusion wedding and were looking for a planner to handle a 2 day multi-cultural wedding! Since it was a fusion wedding, a lot of the events we had were not very typical as seen in normal Indian weddings. I was looking for someone who would help us bring these unique events to life. I spoke to a few planners before meeting Taylor and was disappointed by the lack of personalization and attention to detail they gave us. Just by a few phone calls with Taylor, I really felt like Taylor actually cared about making our day perfect and I could tell how much thought and attention she put into us while we were finalizing the contract. Taylor and her team is very responsive and will make you feel at ease immediately. Our lead planner was Regina, and her level of detail & overall calm attitude made the planning process and the actual wedding day such a breeze. I had a moment of panic a week before the wedding on the timing of our events as every event was back to back, but Regina made me feel so comfortable as she had every detail covered. On the actual wedding day, every single event went on time and my guests/ along with my husband and I were so shocked at how smoothly and perfectly every thing went!! I couldn’t recommend Amelia Cole more, and I seriously felt like a princess on the most magical wedding day. Thank you so much Taylor, Regina and team!!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Lindsey Dadourian · Married on 09/22/2018

Hire these ladies for a perfect day!

Where do I even begin? We had an incredible experience with Amelia Cole Events. They made our day exactly what we dreamed of. We worked with Taylor during planning, and Emily was our month of coordinator. I can't say enough great things about both of these ladies!

To really understand how amazing they are, you have to know who they were dealing with. I am super type A lawyer who was travelling for work about 80% of the time during most of my wedding planning. So, to say I was stressed would be a huge understatement. These girls were getting massive email dumps from me full of all my thoughts, questions, worries, etc., not to mention a thousand little emails whenever I had a midnight thought and was worrying about things I may have forgotten. They took it all in stride, and never once let on that I was being a little nuts. (They'll never admit it, but I'm sure they drank some LARGE glasses of wine after days answering my emails ;) )

Taylor immediately understood the vibe I was going for and did a great job suggesting vendors to help me achieve it. (She really knows everyone, guys!) She lined up meetings, helped me make decisions, and made sure we had contracts in place and deposits paid. She always made sure I was on the right timeline with when things needed to booked and decisions made. Having someone who knew what they were doing really calmed my worries and allowed me to enjoy the planning process.

Emily stepped in in the 6 weeks before our wedding, and OH MAN what would we have done without her?! A million things have to happen during that time, and Emily made sure they all did. No task was too small or large, and she made me feel like I was her only client the whole time. (Even when she had to be MOH in her own friend's wedding!) She was there the day of our wedding and made sure everything went off without a hitch. (My friends said they'd never seen a wedding go so smoothly and according to plan!) On top of that, she's sweet, funny, and just a great person to have around, so bonus!

Both Taylor and Emily clearly love what they do, and their enthusiasm shines in their work.

If you're on the fence about hiring Amelia Cole to help with your big day - don't hesitate. Consider them your wedding gift to yourself - you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/27/2018

MJ · Married on 08/18/2018

Taylor made my wedding day an absolute dream! Let me start off by saying I am a very organized, detailed orientated person and I wanted my wedding day to have every detail I spent so long planning. We hired Taylor for the "Month of" planner and she exceeded our expectations. She was truly there for the entire wedding planning process to plug in ideas and make sure we were on track. We chose a venue that require a TON of vendors so she really helped streamline that process leading up to the big day. I felt at ease in the month and weeks leading up to the wedding because Taylor would step in and get things done. She is an expert in not only weddings but event planning! She works around anyone's schedule and is always on your side when things get stressful. I would recommend having Taylor on your team during the wedding planning process because she will make your day exactly how you envisioned it!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I hired Amelia Cole events for our wedding day and it was the best decision we could have made. From start to finish, both Regina and Taylor were absolutely amazing. While we hired them for only day-of, they were extremely helpful with any questions we had months before our big day.

On the day of our wedding, Regina and her assistant could not have done a better job. Regina was so organized and made the day go just as planned. As a bride, it was great to not have to worry about anything the day of the wedding.

I would highly recommend Amelia Cole to any bride!

Sent on 08/17/2018

tanya · Married on 08/04/2018

Working with Taylor, on what I consider to have been the most amazing day of my life, was the best decision I made for our wedding. I am your stereotypical, type A medical student who has a problem letting go and giving up control to others. But I found my match with Taylor— who is just as detail oriented as I am. I trusted her 100% throughout the wedding planning process. And although I appreciated her so much during our planning, my appreciation for her deepened drastically on our wedding day. I could not imagine taking care of the coordination for our wedding with 200+ guests (flowers, chair rentals, photography, videography, coordinating our reception activities with the DJ, handling the guests who couldn’t attend the church rehearsal the day of the wedding). Because of Taylor’s hard work, our sole purpose on our wedding day was to celebrate our union with our friends and family— a day that feels like it is set on 'fast forward’. I did not have to think about anything and was so carefree throughout the day, knowing Taylor and her assistant were in charge of executing the wedding of my dreams that we had been planning together for almost 2 years. Taylor has such a unique way of making you feel as if you are her only client. She was devoted to us by responding quickly to calls/texts/emails, being flexible with our schedule, coming with us to multiple meetings and remembering the details of our wedding better than us! I feel that our experience is testimony to her devotion to her clients— she made us feel this way even while planning her OWN wedding(!!!) Not once did we feel neglected or feel that Taylor was distracted.

We were so happy to have Taylor in our corner, someone who celebrated our high’s with us from beginning till end and always had our best interest in mind. We cannot thank her enough and will continue to recommend her to our family + friends in the future.

Sent on 10/05/2018

A · Married on 07/21/2018

Amelia Cole Events was a wonderful company to work with! Emily and Regina did an amazing job at managing all vendors involved behind the scenes which made the day flow effortlessly! I would highly recommend Emily and Amelia Cole Events to any couple interested in exploring a wedding planner for their special day.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Kipper · Married on 07/07/2018

Taylor and Regina were so wonderful planning my wedding! They are true pros and very professional and extremely responsive! Their attention to detail was critical and they made our vision complete! I’m so thankful to have found them as they made planning a dream and especially gave the best advice months out from the wedding date and they were invaluable on our wedding day making to make sure all went to script.

Sent on 08/03/2018

McKenzie · Married on 06/09/2018

We booked the full package with Amelia Cole Events and it was the best decision of my year and a half of wedding planning. I will recommend Taylor to ever person that I know that gets engaged. There have already been 2 people that I know that have booked through Amelia Cole events because there were able to see Taylor and her team in action throughout my wedding planning process. If you are considering booking a wedding planner, there is nobody better than Taylor and her team. The level of stress that I had before the wedding was minute. I was so confident in Taylor and knew that she would handle everything and that our day would be perfect.

Taylor is extremely organized. Every meeting that we went on with vendors or just with my husband, Taylor and I, Taylor always knew every detail of our wedding like it was her own wedding. Taylor communicates at a very high level, she was there for us whenever we needed/wanted to discuss anything. She is very reliable, professional and consistent. She kept us on schedule and on budget. Taylor was creative and came up with ideas as to how we could cut back on certain things so that we could stay on track with our budget. Taylor always had our best interest and I knew how passionately she felt about making our day perfect. Thank you for the best day of my life, Taylor! I am forever grateful.

Taylor is everything that you want in a wedding planner. Don’t look any further, book with Amelia Cole events. They will exceed all of your expectations.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Sue · Married on 05/26/2018

It was amazing to work with Taylor!! She handled all of the details with the vendors and suppliers and her attention to detail was incredible. We were truly able to enjoy every aspect of the wedding and the planning process because Taylor made things run so smoothly. Taylor’s services will be the best money that you spend for your special day❤️

Sent on 07/24/2018

Debbie · Married on 05/26/2018

As the mother of the bride, my daughter and I spent quite a bit of time dreaming about her wedding. However, without the technical expertise, it was rather difficult to see our vision come to life. Enter Taylor. From the day we met until the vows were spoken, Taylor's buttoned up style of communication and organization produced a masterful occasion from the 7:00 am hair and make up party to the midnight after party taco bar! Taylor and her team of assistants were seamless from start to finish and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is interested in having an absolute perfect wedding day!

Sent on 08/02/2018