Salvatore's Wedding Venue Reviews

121 | Chicago, IL

121 Reviews for Salvatore's Wedding Venue

• Kelly

Kelly Mckenney · Married on 06/05/2020

Hidden Gem in Lincoln Park!

My husband and I had our wedding at Salvatore’s on May 18, 2019. It’s a hidden gem in Lincoln Park and we are so happy we stumbled upon it! The venue is classic and elegant. It fit our 140 guests perfectly. The price is just incredible for a downtown Chicago wedding. We loved that we paid one price for everything and didn’t have to worry about upgrading so many details because everything that comes with Salvatore’s is top notch. Suzi and Lauran were amazing to work with! From the very beginning they are so helpful with every little detail and they truly know their stuff. Our favorite part by far was the food! My favorite part of wedding planning was easily the tasting. We did family style with caesar salad, two pastas and one chicken dish. Our guests still haven’t stopped talking about how delicious all of the food was and they were so happy they got to try a little bit of everything. I was so happy to hear that we got a wedding cake or tiramisu included too, but the tiramisu is hands down the best we’ve ever had! The service during dinner was exceptional. The bar selection was perfect and came with many options in beer, wine and liquors. The bartenders were outstanding and no one waited long for a drink. We loved having two bars with one removed from the dance floor for guests who needed a quick break from dancing too. Our wedding was an unforgettable night and we are so happy we had it at Salvatore’s!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Salvatore's Wedding Venue's reply:

Hi Kelly! Thanks for the 5-star review! It was great working with you and Nick and we wish you the best. Cheers!

Rachel Blackwell · Married on 02/09/2020

Amazing Venue

Would highly recommend! We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Salvatore’s and had such a great experience. The venue comes with two wedding planners that help answer all of your questions (and we asked a lot!). They were very patient and knowledgeable during the whole planning process, thank you Suzi and Lauran! Our guests could not stop raving about the food, I kid you not, numerous people said it was “the best food they’ve ever had a wedding”. The filet and tortellini were crowd favorites for sure. Also received a lot of compliments on the staff, who went above and beyond during dinner and great bartenders as well. Luckily, we had nice weather so many people got to utilize the nice patio space out back. Overall, this was an amazing venue with professional staff and service.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Salvatore's Wedding Venue's reply:

Wow, thanks for the great review Rachel! It was a beautiful September evening and what a perfect event. Cheers!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing venue!!

Salvatore’s was amazing! I fell in love with Salvatore’s the moment I walked inside. I loved the location and the beauty of the venue. I also loved the atmosphere and feel of the venue. Suzi and Lauran were wonderful to work with. They were responsive and helpful. They also were meticulous and made sure to get all of the details right. I wouldn’t have been able to have gotten through my day without them. And then there was the food. It was fantastic and so good. My favorite was the vodka pasta, but everything was delicious. I received numerous compliments on the food and the overall beauty of the venue. I highly recommend Salvatore’s.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Salvatore's Wedding Venue's reply:

Thanks for the awesome words Jessica! It was a great wedding and it was a pleasure working with you! Cheers!
  • Rachael

Rachael Dicosmo · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Decision We Made!!

Picking Salvatore’s as our wedding reception venue was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process, and we couldn’t be happier that we did! Suzi and Lauran were amazing to work with! They had great communication and were always very responsive in any questions we had along the way leading up to the big day. They had great recommendations which helped in making decisions. We felt so comfortable knowing they were on top of everything and we didn’t have to worry about a thing. Salvatore’s is absolutely beautiful, and had the romantic, intimate, and elegant look and feel that we wanted. We wanted to get married in Chicago, but loved how Salvatore’s is on a quiet, tree-lined street in Lincoln Park. The staff was outstanding on the day of, and the service was impeccable. One of our favorite parts as well as the guests, was how delicious the food is! The tiramisu is also outstanding, and we highly recommend doing that for the dessert. Their vendor recommendations were extremely helpful as well, and we enjoyed that they had great relationships with each one which made things easy for the big day. I couldn’t be happier with having our wedding at Salvatore’s, thank you Suzi and Lauran!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Salvatore's Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you so much for a wonderful review, Rachael! It was a pleasure working with you and Matt on a very special day. Cheers to you and your future!

Kerry Niccum · Married on 09/28/2019

One of the Best Decisions We Made

Having our reception at Salvatore’s was one of the best decisions we made in our entire planning process!

My husband and I were in an unusual situation, we live in TX but got married in Chicago. We had my parents go and view the space, and they fell in love instantly. They face timed us and we knew that was it, so they signed before we even saw it in person!

The layout of the space is perfectly different from most wedding venues you’ll find. Having the dance floor in a different room from the tables provided nice breaks for some of our older guests, or even those who just wanted a moment to step away from the party. The outdoor space is a nice addition to the already wonderful venue. The location is great, Lincoln Park is a fabulous place to get married- especially in the fall when the streets outside are STUNNING. Plus the valet parking made it extremely easy for our guests who drove.

Lauran and Suzi are wonderful to work with from the start. They always answered my (numerous) emails and questions promptly, and eased so many of my worries when it came to logistics, timing, food, whatever. Having Lauran there the day of the event as well put us at ease as we knew she’d keep things moving and under control. The rest of the staff is polite, fast, and we enjoyed working with every single person we interacted with.

The food... it's phenomenal. We had such a hard time deciding what options to pick because everything was so good. So many of our guests commented on how good everything was. Definitely recommend the tiramisu, we did that and had a small cake brought in from Sweet Mandy B's to cut. Not only was it delicious, but everything is sourced from Salvatore’s so you don’t have to worry about having ANYTHING, which was so crucial for us when it came to logistics. Both bars were very well stocked, and the bartenders were quick. As the bride, I didn't have to worry about a single thing not being done exactly the way we had asked or decided.

Overall I have nothing but good things to say about Salvatore’s. Definitely would recommend to anyone who wants a little extra magic on their wedding day.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Salvatore's Wedding Venue's reply:

Wow Kerry, thanks for such a detailed review. It was a pleasure and a breeze working with you! Cheers to you!
  • Carly

Carly Levison · Married on 09/21/2019

The perfect Chicago wedding venue

My husband and I held our wedding reception at Salvatore's this fall and I am still getting compliments about how fabulous our wedding was. It is an absolutely beautiful venue, with vintage charm that you really can't find anywhere else in the city. The coordinators at the venue, Suzi and Lauran were extremely professional, responsive, patient and so fun to work with. They really made sure they understood our vision and helped us every step of the way. I must have sent them 100 emails during the planning process and everything was always answered quickly. The food was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, every dish was perfect and our guests raved about it all night - especially the vodka pasta and the tiramisu. I wish I could go back and eat there right now. The tasting was so fun - make sure you come hungry! The drinks and the service were outstanding - they were all so professional kind to all 200 of our guests. People were drinking martini's, manhattans and all kinds of specialty drinks (which are included in your package). The venue also had a super cute patio that made for the perfect getaway space during the evening - although the dance floor was the place to be! The garden is perfect for some intimate bride and groom shots as well. If you are considering a wedding in Chicago, don't wait - book Salvatores now, you won't regret it.

Sent on 11/24/2019

Salvatore's Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you so much for the detailed five-star review. It was a pleasure working with you and we are so happy to hear you and your guests had such an amazing time! Cheers!

Karolina Malecki · Married on 09/13/2019

Super smooth wedding planning!

I am so happy with our decision to get married at Salvatores! Suzi and Lauran were SO patient with my (what felt like ) endless questions and answered everything so well! I didn't have a wedding planner and have never been involved in planning a wedding, so that was just so helpful, personally. Further, they helped lead the rehearsal (which would be a disaster without them) and made everything SO smooth on the actual day!! In between the ceremony and reception, the space was absolutely transformed and just beautiful. They used my decorations in ways that looked better than I had originally planned.

Other than how wonderful and helpful they were, the space itself is amazing. Its beautiful, classic, and intimate; exactly the vibe I was hoping for for my wedding. Honestly, once I saw the website, I stopped looking at other venues.

Third, of course, I have to comment on the price. The pricing was very clear from the first time we met. There were no surprises at the end or anything unexpected. As a bride, I have heard from friends about unexpected costs, so this was a HUGE plus! Additionally, the price is affordable for the location, and I am grateful to them for making this wedding possible in Lincoln Park for us.

Overall, definitely recommend the venue, food, and of course, Suzi and Lauran!

Sent on 02/12/2020

Salvatore's Wedding Venue's reply:

Karolina thanks so much for the positive review. It was such a pleasure working with you. It was a great wedding! Cheers LD & SS
  • Sula

Sula · Married on 09/01/2019

Best decision ever!

Wedding planning is stressful! Salvatore's takes a huge chunk of planning stress off your shoulders. This venue is beautiful! Stunning, old-world Italian feel to the space. Plenty of room for our 145 guests to enjoy dinner and dancing. The food is top-notch! The staff is incredible. Suzi & Lauran are incredible and easy to work with. They met with us several times and ensured us we would be pleased. Be sure to put this on your list of venues to explore and book them for your event. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Salvatore's Wedding Venue's reply:

Thanks for the five-star review. It was great working with you and your daughter. Beautiful evening. Cheers!

Jen · Married on 08/24/2019

The Perfect Location for your Chicago Wedding

Our decision to choose Salvatore’s as our wedding location was the best decision we have made ( aside from saying “I do!” of course). From beginning to end, Lauran and Suzi were very helpful in the planning process. They took the time to field our emails, phone calls and in person meetings to ensure we felt comfortable. On the day of they were instrumental in making sure the day went smoothly.

In addition to the amazing staff, Salvatore’s itself was a dream venue. After doing extensive research it because clear for the value they were providing, the price was unbeatable. We received amazing reviews from our guests who raved about the food and there was never a line to get the bar. I cannot imagine a better place to get married and I highly recommend to any couple looking in Chicago!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Salvatore's Wedding Venue's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review! It was great working with you and Tyler. Cheers to you and your future!
  • Cora

Cora Rivera · Married on 08/23/2019

Beautiful historic venue with the best service & value

We were able to plan our entire wedding start to finish in under 6 months thanks to Salvatore's. This historic venue is absolutely gorgeous and the service from their team was amazing. Suzi and Lauran made the entire planning process unbelievably easy and the day of was seamless and perfect. We knew planning a wedding in less than 6 months and without a planner was going to be crazy, but it really wasn't with Salvatore's. They are seasoned veterans in the wedding world with so much great advice to help you create the best day. And they are also totally open to accommodating whatever your vision is! I cannot recommend this venue enough. On top of the amazing service and beautiful venue, the food was incredible and the value is unbeatable in Chicago, especially Lincoln Park. Do yourself a favor and book here. My husband and I actually got to enjoy our wedding day because every single detail was managed perfectly by the Salvatore's team. They created a perfect day for us and our guests. We can't thank them enough!

Salvatore's Wedding Venue's reply:

Thanks Cora! Your specialized graphics and late-night hot dogs were key. What a great night! Cheers.
  • Samantha

Samantha Weiler · Married on 07/13/2019

Best Day Ever- Thank's to Salvatore's

​Choosing Salvatore's for our July wedding was by far the best decision we made- This place is incredible- classic and elegant, but also intimate and inviting. The rooms are seriously beautiful on their own, but come alive when you add your own personal touches. The staff- There are honestly no words for amazing ​Suzi and Lauran ​were in the lead up and execution of our wedding​. They went above and beyond and thanks to them our ​wedding was everything we wanted; the set up was perfect, and it was so stress free and seamless - they are wonderful! ​The entire staff has such a reassuring presence, ​they have​ everything organized to perfection, and just did a remarkable​ job.​ The best part of this venue is that I didn't have to worry. I trusted their judgment on literally everything- Me not being a planner was completely overwhelmed with the details of planning the day- Salvatore's basically took the lead and allowed me to be as involved as much (or as little) as I wanted to be. They were available to answer our band's questions, show the venue to our photographer, and even made sure to order a local Kansas City beer for the groom. Oh and I forgot to mention- the food! Our guests could not stop talking about how delicious the food was.

Everything from ceremony start times, to coordinating the toasts, first dances, and cake cutting- They know what they are doing- and on your wedding day the last thing your want to worry about is the details. They will think of everything before you- make sure they know what you want and execute that vision flawlessly.

We ​are s​o grateful​- highly recommend.

Salvatore's Wedding Venue's reply:

Wow thanks so much for writing such a detailed review. It was a pleasure working with you and it was a beautiful event. Cheers!

Nikki Koutas · Married on 06/28/2019

The best wedding venue!

My husband and I LOVED having our wedding reception at Salvatore's! Suzi and Lauran are the absolute best. We had some last minute changes come up and they were so responsive and accommodating. We felt 100% certain that everything would run smoothly in their hands. Also, their vendor recommendations were spot-on. Our guests loved Salvatore's, too, and couldn't stop raving about the food (which is incredible - you have to do the tiramisu!), how beautiful the space is, and how seamlessly the whole evening went. We would recommend Salvatore's to everyone!

Salvatore's Wedding Venue's reply:

Tiramisu is most definitely the way to go! Thanks for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you Nikki. Cheers!

Maria M · Married on 06/16/2019

Highly recommend!!!

My husband and I had a wedding at Salvatore’s this summer. We highly recommend this venue! Suzi and Lauran were an absolute pleasure to work with - very responsive, patient, organized and helpful. They made the entire planning process easy for us. The venue itself is elegant, romantic and very spacious. There is an option to have dinner and dancing in separate rooms, which we loved as some of our guests could have a conversation while others had fun on the dance floor. There is also a gorgeous patio which is ideal for pictures. The food was absolutely delicious - we chose salmon, steak, chicken and pasta. Each entree was prepared perfectly. We got a lot of compliments on the food. Also, Salvatore’s tiramisu is out of this world! It was a perfect choice for us! Thank you, Suzi and Lauran, for an amazing experience!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Gaby

Gaby · Married on 05/04/2019

You should definitely get married at Salvatore's!

My husband and I knew that we wanted to get married in the city of Chicago and we are so happy we found Salvatore's! We fell in love with its classic beauty, old school Chicago vibe, and beautiful surroundings (the patio, courtyard, tree-lined street, and beautiful Lincoln Park neighborhood) and it was actually a reasonably-priced option in the city, especially compared to other choices out there. Oh, and all the food was DELICIOUS (get the cheesy tortellini and the tiramisu!), the dance floor was huge, and the service and bartenders were so amazing that none of our 155 guests ever had to wait for a drink (and the drinks, especially our specialty drinks, were delicious and the staff was so accommodating of our requests!). No waiting in lines at Salvatore's!

Suzi and Lauran were also awesome to work with! They were incredibly fast responding to emails and never seemed frustrated by all my questions. They were super accommodating with when we could drop off/pick-up our decor, let us visit the venue many times, accommodated food allergy requests, and so much more. Because of their help, we didn't feel we needed a day-of-coordinator (that said, if you're very nitpicky about things, I might get a day-of coordinator or at least be really specific with how you want things set up and to run on the day-of with Suzi and Lauran - they are super detail oriented and delivered on all our requests, but you have to provide them with those details!)

One big question I had when choosing Salvatore's was the layout. I knew I wanted a non-traditional wedding venue but was really worried about having the dinner in a separate room as the dancing. Turns out there was nothing to be worried about - because the dancing happened in a separate room (with tables for sitting and its own bar), the dance floor was packed all night. We had such a fun night.

One other thing to note - we had 155 people and the place felt perfectly full. I think it would be too tight if you expect more than 174 guests (don't forget, there's always drop-off from your original invite list). But this is something to keep in mind - if you have a 200 person wedding, this might not be the space for you!

I'm smiling so big just thinking about the amazing wedding day we had at Salvatore's thanks to Suzi, Lauran, and the amazing Salvatore's staff. I would recommend Salvatore's to others in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Salvatore's Wedding Venue's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review. It was great working with you and Marty throughout the year. Cheers to you two!

Jaime Cargerman · Married on 02/09/2019

Cozy and Romantic

Lauran and Suzi were excellent and easy to work with. They were accommodating and flexible. The venue was cozy and romantic - perfect for our theme. The food was delicious as well!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Rita Williams · Married on 02/02/2019

Perfection. Breathtaking. Elegant.

Salvatore’s totally exceeded our expectations and we cannot recommend it highly enough!

From the moment we first met with Suzi we felt a weight lift & excitement forming! Suzi graciously led us through the entire process and not once did we feel rushed, pushed or overwhelmed.

The venue is absolutely breathtaking. The layout superb. The menu choices were overwhelming. (All so good it was difficult to choose!)

The tasting was spectacular and the food did not disappoint!!! We were easily led through each and every detail of the wedding event, feeling that all will be well! And, even then, when the evening finally arrived, we were blown away by the effortless perfection as we witnessed our event unfold.

Suzi’s attention to detail is amazing! She handled the inevitable last minute changes with such grace and ease. Both her and Lauran continually kept us informed and even helped with non-venue suggestions! Suzi’s recommendations for florist, DJ, bakery, and all else were all absolutely wonderful!

Our guests were so impressed! Months after the event, they still talk about how beautiful it was and how delicious the food was!!! Suzi, Lauran and all the staff were as attentive at the wedding as they were throughout the planning process, which gave us the time to actually enjoy what we were there to celebrate!

We couldn’t have picked a more perfect place to celebrate this happy event and are forever grateful for this perfect memory!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/30/2018

Best choice we ever made

We had our wedding here on December 30, 2018 and our best decision that we made was booking at Salvatore's. We worked with Lauran and she was simply the best. Salvatore's handles all of the details so you can enjoy your day. Lauran was so quick to respond, helped us navigate the struggles of planning a wedding and overall made us feel at ease throughout our entire process. We wouldn't have changed a thing and we recommend Salvatore's to all of our friends and family! Our guests had an amazing time thanks to Lauran and Salvatore's!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Salvatore's Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you so much for an awesome review coming into the new year! It was a pleasure working with you and JR and what a party! Happy 2019!

Nicole Daniels · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing venue ran by 2 amazing ladies!

We looked at this location after a friend had mentioned about the quality of the location as well as the food. The second we walked in, we knew that it was for us. We had roughly 130 people and it was a perfect location for a small/medium sized wedding. The location is well kept, the staff is extremely flexible, friendly, and helpful, and the patio was a great bonus. For a city wedding, the price is something that can't be beat. The price includes appetizers, dinner, drinks, and your cake. The other bonus about this location is that there are 2 bars, which means the line is kept short. We are SO thankful that we picked Salvatore's to host our wedding and would do it all over again. The only down side is that we can't go to Salvatore's for a dinner date.....the food is truly that good!!!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Salvatore's Wedding Venue's reply:

Awe thanks Nicole! It was a pleasure working with you (fellow amazing woman :)) Cheers to your future!

CourtneyandJeff · Married on 06/29/2018

Absolutely perfect wedding venue!!! We are from Colorado and worked with Lauran for our wedding. She is amazing! She kept in constant communication with us over the several months leading up to our wedding. Since we were out of state we had to ship special items to the venue and Lauran made sure to take care of them. She made sure everything was set up perfectly the day of. We can't even express how happy we are with Salvatore's and Lauran's service. Our guests (about 75) loved the food and the venue. It was perfect and we highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Salvatore's Wedding Venue's reply:

WOW! Thank you for this awesome review! You were so fun to work with! And Courtney I could not admire more your attention to detail! I hope you had a great time at the Cubs game on Sunday and are now settled at home and getting some rest! Cheers to you both!

Sara · Married on 06/23/2018

I fell in love with Salvatore's when I saw the venue, and it's at a reasonable price for what you can get in downtown Chicago. Additionally the location is right off of clark street in Lincoln Park.
    While I love the venue and the location, the team behind this place is just as amazing. My wedding isn't until 6/2018 and we're holding both our ceremony & reception at Salvatore's. We've done our tasting already and the food was AMAZING--the appetizers, pasta, and salmon options blew us away (we also tried two chicken entrees and they were ok). The service you get from the staff rivals the food.
    I can't wait to get married here and report back on our experience--so far I give them three thumbs up!:)

Sent on 08/09/2017

Salvatore's Wedding Venue's reply:

Sara, It has been a pleasure working with you thus far and excited to continue the relationship. We cannot wait until your wedding day! It is going to be flawless.
    Cheers!

Patti · Married on 04/19/2018

I truly cannot say enough great things about this venue and their staff. Suzi and Lauran made our special day stress-free and it turned out to be the perfect. They seemed to anticipate every need before we even realized it ourselves from bustling my dress, to arranging the flowers, to answering questions from the guests, they were there to help. Our guests could not stop raving about the food and the atmosphere. If we had to do it all over again, there is no doubt that we would pick Salvatore's again.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Salvatore's Wedding Venue's reply:

Awe! Thanks Patti! It was a great event and we would do it all over again if you're in ;) Thanks for taking your time to give us a great review! Cheers to you!

amanda · Married on 04/13/2018

We LOVED the venue, food was amazing!!!!! beautiful place doesn't need a lot of decoration!!! Very professional and lovely people!! We are VERY happy with our experience :)

Sent on 05/24/2018

Salvatore's Wedding Venue's reply:

What a fun party! Your group tore up that dance floor! Thanks for this great review! Cheers!

Victoria · Married on 03/09/2018

After marrying my husband, choosing Salvatores for our reception venue was the best decision I have ever made! From the very first meeting, Suzi and Lauren were clear about everything. Having looked at other places it was a breath of fresh air to have everything laid out plain and simple. There were no hidden fees or charges that they snuck up on us later and suzi and lauren took the time throughout the entire wedding process to answer any questions we had. Now to the fun stuff! So yes, Salvatores was great about the business side of the wedding planning process but can we talk about how everything else at Salavtores is above and beyond perfect! The space at Salvatores is vintage chicago meets glamour. Its a beautiful venue inside and out! From the black and white tiles in the entryway to the two grand pianos. to how the space looks lit with candles, Salvatores is a hidden gem! It is located in the middle of lincoln park but being hidden on a side street gives you the seclusion you would want while still having a big city wedding. Now, the food...the food! If you choose Salvatores (which you should!) if you talk to anyone who has been at an event there, the first thing they will say to you is how good the food is! It is seriously soooo good! People remember what you feed them and I guarantee that everyone will love what Salvatores serves. They also accommodate gluten free, food allergies and vegetarians. The service is also impeccable. Everyone was so kind and accommodating to all our guest and no one went hungry or thirsty. Now the best part if you choose Salvatores, Suzi and Lauren! They are there for you to help calm down wedding planning nerves.They answered all our question quickly and they helped coordinate all our wedding day needs. They set up the room perfectly and Lauren the entire night made sure everything ran smoothly. We will never forget our wedding and Salvatores was such a huge part of that and we can never thank them enough!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Salvatore's Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome and detailed review. It was a pure pleasure working with you sweet souls. We wishing you the best! Cheers!

Alexandria · Married on 12/23/2017

Salvatore's is a great find for a city wedding. They take care of dinner, drink, cake, basic decor, table cards and more to help make the biggest decision of your wedding planning (choosing where to get married) as easy as possible. Not to mention, Lauran and Suzi are incredibly helpful coordinators who are very responsive throughout the wedding planning process and efficient the day of the event. We received so many compliments on our Christmastime wedding and our guests had a blast. Thank you!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Salvatore's Wedding Venue's reply:

Alexandria, Thanks so much for the 5 star review. It was a pleasure working with you and your mother on a Christmas themed wedding reception! Cheers!

Eileen · Married on 12/16/2017

My husband and I could not be happier that we chose Salvatore’s for our wedding. From the moment we walked into the venue, we knew we had found a beautiful and unique space that would be a perfect fit for our big day. By answering questions in a timely and professional manner, offering great recommendations, and all around being helpful and supportive, Suzi and Lauran were wonderful people to work with during the planning process. We always felt like we were in good hands, especially after meeting with them a few weeks before the wedding to go over final preparations. On the day of the wedding, we were confident that everything would be taken care of in regards to the vendors, meals, and decorations, and Suzi even helped bustle my dress during cocktail hour! After the celebration, all of our gifts were already packed up and we were able to leave with our guests to continue the party!

We also cannot say enough good things about the food – the meals were delicious with large portions, which kept our guests full for the entire evening. We ended up choosing Salvatore’s tiramisu over a standard wedding cake because we were blown away by how amazing it tasted. The children that attended were well taken care of in terms of easy food choices, being served before the adults, and given a cute ice scream sundae after the meal. And the bartenders worked hard all night to successfully attend to the needs of almost two hundred guests!

Between the vintage, Old Hollywood glamour ambiance, perfect location in the heart of Lincoln Park, unbelievable food that our guests are still raving about, and the ease of working with Suzi and Lauran, we would highly recommend Salvatore’s to anyone. Thank you for an unforgettable night!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Salvatore's Wedding Venue's reply:

Wow Eileen! We cannot thank you enough for such an amazing review! It was such a pleasure working with you and Mike! Thank you for being an awesome and easy couple to work with! Best wishes and cheers to a long and happy life together!