35 Reviews for Green Line Talent

Sound/PA System (3)
MC (2)
One Event Per Day (2)
33 Green Line Talent Reviews

I can not begin to say enough great things about Gabe. We had a few conversations about our music style and Gabe ran with it and blew us away. Some of the music we are into is a little less popular and I thought I would have to get him all the tracks and just did not end up having time to do that. BUT Gabe did amazing. He found all of our favorites based on the list we sent him of our favorite artists and he played our slower jams during cocktail hour and dinner and mixed it in with some awesome jams for the reception. He read the crowd so well. Never have I been to a wedding where the entire party, and no I don't mean the just the bridesmaids and groomsmen, but all of the guests at the entire wedding is singing and dancing to bohemian rhapsody. Older folks, young folks - my DAD! It was incredible. I also can not believe the timing on the music for the ceremony recessional. We didn't even have time to go over a que for the music. He just listened to the song, and went with it and man, it was PERFECT!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/28/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

DJ Kyle was absolutely amazing. My wife and I used him a couple of weeks back and were blown away by what he did, as were all of our guests. We have a wide range of taste in music, from country, motown, classic rock, top 40s, you name it we requested it to be a part of our special day because that's who we are. We were concerned until we heard it, WOW. It was a blast and the next song brought even more energy to the party. Also, he was extremely professional, he dressed completely appropriate, and his set up was simply yet elegant to match the day. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to everyone!

Profile Picture Nathan, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kyle Dj'd our wedding, and he really crushed it. We picked him from his sample on the website. I'm not a dancer, and his mix had me dancing around the kitchen while we were cooking dinner.

Contracting was easy, he showed up and delivered everything as promised.

Ive heard from guest after guest about how much fun they had dancing, and how the DJ pumped out hit after hit.

I'll definitely be recommending him and Green Line Talent to anyone who asks!

Thanks for helping to make our special night super fun!

Profile Picture Joel, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Green Line Talent was a fantastic company to work with! We had several meetings with our DJ, Jean-Luc, during the wedding-planning process, and he was always very attentive and personable. Jean-Luc worked hand-in-hand with our various coordinators to make sure he knew the setup of the reception venue, and kept people on the dance floor all night! Thank you so much for a great experience!

Profile Picture A.M., 4/21/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Selecting Green Line Talent for our wedding DJ was by far one of the easiest decisions in our entire planning process! From the first inquiry to the post-event follow up, Erica & Elissa were extremely responsive, professional and fun to work with. My husband and I ultimately worked with DJ Gabe and it was a perfect pairing - he was calm, listened to our preferences and was able to get everyone out of their seat and dancing wildly for our midday wedding :) Truly a great experience and will use them again should another special occasion arise!

Profile Picture Gabriela, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are so glad to have worked with Green Line Talent for our wedding this fall!! At booking, Elissa thoroughly answered all of my questions and sent me to the Green Line Talent website where you can view bios of their DJs and listen to sample mixes. My fiance and I got a kick out of listening to the different mixes and chose to work with Gabe as our wedding DJ.

Gabe was awesome!! He was very professional throughout the entire event and we have received so many compliments from our friends and family on how great the music was!! He played different varieties of songs throughout the night to set the mood for cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. He played the music for our ceremony as well and did a great job with the timing. We HIGHLY recommend booking Green Line and Gabe for your wedding!!! Everyone had so much fun and the dance floor was packed all night!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kyle did an amazing job as the MC and DJ at our wedding. I've never danced so hard and loved all the music he played! He kept the party going so much that our guests were winded they danced so hard. I'd highly recommend Green Line Talent as well as Kyle to be your wedding DJ!

Profile Picture User7264764, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so glad we booked with Green Line Talent for our wedding! From the start of the process Elissa and Erica were friendly, responsive, and helpful in answering all the questions we had regarding our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.

We chose to work with DJ Gabe and it was a pleasure. He was flexible with our schedules, listened openly to our musical thoughts and style and he definitely delivered on the big day! The music was fantastic, the dance floor was full, and we had many compliments from family and friends on the music and song choices!!

Profile Picture Jim, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gabe did a great job with the whole process. He was calm and friendly during the planning process and the day of the wedding. Things went smoothly the whole night -- even when my best man jumped the gun with the toasts. Gabe was able to kept things flowing and rearrange the schedule to get everyone fed in time. After making introductions for dinner and toasts, Gabe opened the dance floor and set the mic down to focus on playing the music. He didn't try to be the center of the show, and played the role of DJ, not MC.

As far as planning went, we gave pretty loose guidance with a list of bands and songs we like, and he was able to put together a great set. Our friends thought it was a great representation of our tastes, and the dance floor was full the whole night.

Erica and Elissa were great with managing the logistics -- prompt and friendly the whole time.

If I were to have another wedding, I'd use them again without a doubt. You won't be disappointed either.

Profile Picture Ian, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Elissa was amazing!!! She DJ'ed our wedding in NYC this past July and was the perfect blend of chill and professional. She really took the time to understand what type of music we wanted, and things turned out so perfectly. We got so many compliments about how great our DJ was, and we had so much fun dancing all night. She was organized, thorough, accommodating, and she kept us on track when we were being spacey about the planning. Overall a joy to work with and couldnt recommend her more highly!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ John was great! He was professional, easy to work with, and had the dance floor full all night. Would recommend.

Profile Picture Brady, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Gabe was an absolute joy to work with. We had at least three calls and one meeting in person leading up to our big day and he provided a very handy spreadsheet that we had plenty of time to fill out to be sure "must plays" and "no plays" were all covered. On our big day he did a great job with announcements and moving things along in a timely fashion. He had all of our guests on the dance floor from the moment it opened until closing time. Would highly recommend Gabe and Green Line talent to anyone looking for a great party!

Profile Picture Katherine, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Elissa from The Beat Train was a phenomenal DJ. From the first time we spoke to her over skype to the time the last song of the evening was played, Elissa had us covered. She really got to know us and our style and taste in music, from guilty pleasures to group favorites, and wonderful memories, which she put together into an amazing night of song and dance. She was always professional and genuinely interested in making us happy, which she absolutely delivered on. We can't recommend her enough, if you're considering The Beat Train or Elissa you can't go wrong.

Profile Picture Natasha, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Elissa was fantastic! We knew we wanted to avoid the overbearing DJ that played all the stereotypical tracks, and Elissa delivered on that and then some. From the very first conversation, she was totally on top of things and easy to work with. She took the time to understand our music tastes, understand our crowd, and understand the vibe we wanted. The day and night of, she was subtle and professional, kept everything moving along, and played an unbelievable mix that perfectly represented everything we talked about. It's been 2 months since the wedding and we still get comments from our friends and family about how great the music was! Elissa made our night even more incredible than we had hoped!

Profile Picture Steven, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were so happy with Elissa DJ-ing our reception. The music was on point - she did a great job matching our style and feeling the mood of the room. We received a lot of compliments on the music afterwards. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Green Line Talent and DJ Kyle are wonderful! Our wedding was at Lacuna Artist Lofts in mid-August. We needed to find a DJ to provide music for our ceremony, a microphone for our officiant, and music for our cocktail hour that were held on the rooftop, then music for our reception inside. Green Line Talent was so responsive and reasonably priced when we were looking for a DJ. About a month before our wedding, we met with DJ Kyle to discuss our music taste and share ideas of songs we wanted played during different parts of the event. DJ Kyle did an amazing job of reading the room and kept the dance floor busy all night!

Profile Picture Alyson, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We went back and forth on whether or not we wanted a DJ for our wedding (too many times we've seen some awful DJs who talk so much and crack corny jokes), but ultimately decided it was the best option for us. Elissa made all our worries about having a DJ disappear! She was completely professional and only made announcements when we specified. From the planning process to the actual day of the wedding, Elissa was professional, responsive, and kept us focused/on-task. She took our requests and no-play songs seriously — we truly felt like the music was representative of us at our wedding! Everyone raved about it afterward.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I were very insistent on staying on budget for our May 2015 wedding. This proved to be a hard task as my taste is not cheap. We had heard some great things about Green Line Talent, specifically their DJ Kyle. He was everything you could ask for in a DJ and more. Kyle is professional, knowledgable and easy on the eyes for all of your single friends. He knew exactly the vibe I was looking to create for my wedding and executed it perfectly. When planning a wedding, every decision you make feels like the most important decision in the world. I am so glad we went with Kyle and Green Line Talent. It's one decision you won't have to worry about.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We spent two months looking for the perfect DJ and ended our search as soon as we met Elissa. She is the most professional, responsive, and down to earth DJ in the city. Initially, based on her mixes, we unsure if she would be willing to play some of the floor fillers we craved (we were concerned that her sound was a little too indie for the type of dance party we wanted), but she more than delivered and went above and beyond the call of duty to make all of our desires met (even borrowing equipment from friends to make our 3 set-ups possible). Our live performers loved working with her too and our parents cannot stop talking about the best night of their lives. She had everyone in the room dancing until midnight and after the "Last Dance," she even indulged my mom's desire to hear one last romantic song. I cannot speak highly enough of her. I have never seen so many people dancing non-stop on the dance floor to fantastic beats. A total pro with fantastic taste and an amazing vibe!

Profile Picture Zach, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

For some reason I thought it would be easy to find the right DJ for my wedding. As soon as I started looking, I realized how hard it would be to find someone who really understood the kind of music that I liked. Also, as soon as all the DJs we interviewed found out that my wife and I are lesbians they started suggesting a bunch of cliche crap that totally missed the boat. I randomly decided to google "same-sex friendly DJ services" and I was lucky enough to find Green Line Talent. As soon as I inquired about their services, I knew they would be the right fit. They set us up with a DJ who was super in-tune with the random eclectic mix of music I wanted for my wedding. The DJ listened to all of my suggestions, including my very strict no-play list, sorry but 1992 wants the electric slide back. Before I found Green Line, I was ready to resort to creating my own playlist and just telling a DJ to plug it in, but the DJ provided us with the perfect mix of super fun oldies, 80s dance tunes, and the fun indie pop that my wife and I like to dance to around our apartment.
Thanks Green Line Talent!!!!!!

Profile Picture Dorian, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Elissa for our wedding reception—and seriously couldn't be happier with the outcome. We gave her a short list of our favorite songs, and she filled the night with song after song that was completely our taste, and matched the style of the event we were going for. EVERYONE had an amazing time—and we got so many compliments on our music selection. Besides Elissa doing a fantastic job the day of the wedding—she was so organized and responsive, so we never worried about how things would turn out. We've recommended her to so many other couples we know getting hitched—and are looking forward to a wedding in August that she'll be doing! The BEST!

Profile Picture User5057785, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We (well, really, my wife) hired Green Line Talent to DJ our wedding. Not only was our DJ, Elissa a regular badass, she even worked in a special karaoke section so my best man could perform a Boys II Men song!"

Elissa put in the time with us and go to know our musical tastes and our idea of how the night would flow, music-wise. When everything came together on the wedding day, Elissa and her crew were there promptly to set everything up, making it really easy on us. The music was awesome! It felt like we were at our own private club and the dj had some vulcan mind-lock on our music requests. Elissa just got "us" and we couldn't have done it without her.

I highly recommend Green Line Talent, and ask for Elissa if you want an amazing DJ!!

Profile Picture Jason, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Booked Green line talent for my wedding base on recommendations from friends, One of the few times I am glad I listen to them. With a large amounts of older people we worried they would be annoyed by the music but that was far from the case. The selection they helped us come up with was great and never cheesy. They are awesome and will be recommending them to any and everyone that will listen.

Profile Picture Cristian, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Oh goodness! I can't say enough good things about Elissa and how she brought my most important day to life. As any bride-to-be can tell you, the stress involved in planning all the most important details of your special day is enough to bury a horse! Elissa was so flexible and accommodating and it was just so perfect to not have to worry about that along with everything else. I told her all of my favorite songs and she really "got it." It was so magical. I'm gushing!!!

Profile Picture User5152878, 2+ years ago, 1 Review