Chicago, IL 60630 Map · Phone number

About Mixin' J

Mixin' J is Chicago's hidden gem. Jay has been rocking private events and clubs for the past few years and is well on his way to making his name known throughout Chicago's South Asian scene. With proficiency in Bollywood, Urban Desi, Top 40, EDM, and Hip-Hop/Rap, Jay's dance floors never lack excitement. He's deejay'd at multiple venues throughout the city and his talent has been in demand around the country in states such as Illinois, California, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, and Georgia. Jay has never stopped trying to improve his skills and as a "Rated" WeddingWire.com vendor, his reviews are nothing short of extraordinary.

2d96774220b610d1 1392064837410 126769310153252696665058996166827
ba5502e2e4058a54 1521760127 87147f9b2d8402c6 1521760120391 6 hfss
2d96774220b610d1 1392064837410 126769310153252696665058996166827

14 Reviews for Mixin' J

Emilia · Married on 06/16/2018

Mixin' J was absolutely remarkable! They had DJ'd our wedding reception and did not fail to provide a fantastic time. Not only were they accommodating with the music styles/choices we requested, they also offered a monogram service to have our names displayed which was simply gorgeous. Everyone was very professional, knowledgable and understanding. Even when the A/C died in the hall on a 90 degree day they were absolutely fantastic. Honestly, I am going to be suggesting their services moving forward for any event!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Purav · Married on 08/25/2017

Jay and his team were on point at my brother’s engagement party. From Bollywood and Bhangra to Top 40s and 90s hip hop, Jay had a flawless performance and you knew it wasn't just a pre-recorded mix like some other DJs do it.

I'm a music snob and have high standards in sound and lighting and I highly recommend this team to DJ your next party.

Sent on 01/13/2018

Sagar · Married on 07/01/2017

Jay and his team were amazing! I am the type of person to really delay planning, but Jay was accommodating and made sure that everyone was on the same page. He worked with us to make sure the music for all events were perfect. The smallest of things like the timing of certain music to even bigger things like coordinating with other vendors, Jay did it all. One thing that I really appreciated above all else, was the fact that he was able to understand us as couple. He understood that we wanted a simple traditional wedding and he made sure to cater to our needs. I've seen him do so many different types of events, yet I was amazed at how well he was able to adjust the music to our taste. During the vidaai we didn't necessarily have a strong opinion on what should be played, but to our surprise, when it actually came time to the vidaai he chose the song that I had sent to him for a different purpose and used it because he thought it would be perfect for the vidaai, and we could not have made a better choice. To this day, when my wife hears that song she becomes emotional and that's all because Jay was able to choose the right songs at the right moments to make our wedding unforgettable. I am definitely not doing justice to his work through these few words, but I hope those of you looking for a DJ really consider Jay, because I am 100% sure that he will go above and beyond to make your event special.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Mixin' J FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

• Chicago, 60630 See on map