3032 N. Southport Avenue, Chicago, IL 60657 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About DJ-Chicago

Established in 2000, DJ-Chicago has set the standard for the DJ industry in Chicago for the past 18 years. Since our inception, our number one priority has been simple, to meet or exceed our client’s expectations for their event entertainment. Our success in doing this is reflected not only in the very positive reviews we consistently receive, but even more in the fact that a majority of our clients are repeat or referral customers. With our company’s standards & level of professionalism and our DJs talent & experience you can be assured that DJ-Chicago will meet your highest expectations for your event entertainment

img 9757 51 13295 v1

1 User photo

DJ-Chicago 1
  • Deirdre

Deirdre Rudolph · Married on 03/16/2019

Fantastic DJ experience who kept the dance floor HOPPING!

Nick from DJ Chicago honestly was an integral part of making our March 16, 2019 wedding unbelievable. He dealt with some last minute changes with grace and poise, and kept the party going the whole night!!! Our dance floor was truly so full that people were dancing on the carpet beside it, and I attribute it to Nick's keen ability to keep the party flowing through song selection. I am so happy that we had Nick with us on our wedding day, and would HIGHLY recommend to anyone in the Chicagoland area. Thanks so much for everything!

Sent on 03/31/2019
    DJ-Chicago 2

dina · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding DJ

We got lucky and picked DJ Chicago to DJ our wedding. We had John as our DJ and he was great! We gave them a small list of songs before hand so the would get the vibe that we were going for and he totally nailed it! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • amycerny

Amy · Married on 11/23/2018

These guys are phenomenal. From my initial contact with Mark via email until the last song that Alec played at my wedding and everything in between I was impressed. These guys are down to earth, fun, professional and GREAT at what they do. I planned my wedding from San Diego and Mark and Alec accommodated every need/request that I had. My fiance and I were rather clueless upon meeting Mark and Alec as to what we wanted and they were able to make great recommendations and gave such great guidance that we didn't have a care in the world come our wedding day. Mark was super responsive to the million questions that I had and Alec was incredible when it came to the flow of our wedding day. He made sure that everything went off without a hitch, starting with our ceremony, then introductions, THEN bride vs groom flip cup, all the speeches and last but not least, the dance party. Alec kept the dance floor packed all night and was so great that some of my guests tried to bribe him to play beyond our cut off time. Now that's a sign of a great party! Oh and in addition to all of that, did I mention that DJ Chicago had some of the most reasonable pricing in the Chicagoland area?? An added bonus for 5 star service!

Sent on 08/22/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

DJ-Chicago FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,190.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

1 Wedding Deal & Discount