3032 N. Southport Avenue, Chicago, IL 60657 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About DJ-Chicago

Established in 2000, DJ-Chicago has set the standard for the DJ industry in Chicago for the past 18 years. Since our inception, our number one priority has been simple, to meet or exceed our client’s expectations for their event entertainment. Our success in doing this is reflected not only in the very positive reviews we consistently receive, but even more in the fact that a majority of our clients are repeat or referral customers. With our company’s standards & level of professionalism and our DJs talent & experience you can be assured that DJ-Chicago will meet your highest expectations for your event entertainment

djc logo 51 13295
djc logo 51 13295

126 Reviews for DJ-Chicago

dina · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding DJ

We got lucky and picked DJ Chicago to DJ our wedding. We had John as our DJ and he was great! We gave them a small list of songs before hand so the would get the vibe that we were going for and he totally nailed it! Highly recommend!!

• amycerny

Amy · Married on 11/23/2018

These guys are phenomenal. From my initial contact with Mark via email until the last song that Alec played at my wedding and everything in between I was impressed. These guys are down to earth, fun, professional and GREAT at what they do. I planned my wedding from San Diego and Mark and Alec accommodated every need/request that I had. My fiance and I were rather clueless upon meeting Mark and Alec as to what we wanted and they were able to make great recommendations and gave such great guidance that we didn't have a care in the world come our wedding day. Mark was super responsive to the million questions that I had and Alec was incredible when it came to the flow of our wedding day. He made sure that everything went off without a hitch, starting with our ceremony, then introductions, THEN bride vs groom flip cup, all the speeches and last but not least, the dance party. Alec kept the dance floor packed all night and was so great that some of my guests tried to bribe him to play beyond our cut off time. Now that's a sign of a great party! Oh and in addition to all of that, did I mention that DJ Chicago had some of the most reasonable pricing in the Chicagoland area?? An added bonus for 5 star service!

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ In Chicago

Hands down, the best DJ company in Chicago! We got married in September this year at the Wyndham Downtown and Nick was our DJ. He was very responsive to our emails from beginning to end and was very patient as we changed our "must play" list and "father/daughter dance song" at least 10 times. During the wedding, he kept us informed of what was to happen next and where we should go. Most importantly, he absolutely nailed the music selection at our wedding. Many guests said that they have never danced so much in their lives. He knew how to read the dance floor. If a song was not being well-received, he would change it and kept the crowd dancing. He played all of our "must play" songs and timed everything perfectly. We also rented up-lights from them and the lighting turned out so well in our venue. Nick was such a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend him and his company for any wedding or event.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner