3317 W Fullerton, Chicago, IL 60647 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 10

About Toast & Jam

Toast & Jam is a proficient wedding DJ company based in Chicago, Illinois. This team of talented DJs is honored to play at weddings and other special life events. They find excitement in crafting customized playlists for couples' special day. The team understands that your wedding day is about you. They will strive to bring life to the party while ensuring that you remain the focal point.

Toast & Jam carefully curates every playlist to ensure that all songs are well-timed and the party is continuous. Each of their wedding collections includes an initial consultation, MC services, microphones, and a sound/PA system. The DJs are skilled at reading the energy of a crowd, and they endeavor to play songs that will keep everyone entertained. Their vast repertoire includes electronic, hip-hop, indie, jazz, oldies, rock, and pop genres. Couples who choose this entertainment business can avail of the following services:

• Do-not-play list

Toast & Jam 6
Toast & Jam 7

Annie · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing DJ experience!

Toast and Jam was so easy to work with, from getting matched with our amazing DJ to seamless coordination leading up to and throughout our wedding. Kristin Marks is EVERYTHING. She was an incredible DJ, keeping our guests on the dancefloor all night long and playing every song we had asked for (and even others we just mentioned in passing). Our pre-meeting gave us total confidence that Kristin knew what we wanted, and would be able to incorporate all of our small touches throughout. She embraced our nontraditional requests, including mixing two songs for our first dance. Her positive attitude throughout the night was infectious, and made Kristin feel more like a guest than a vendor. We could not recommend Toast and Jam more highly -- especially if you get paired with Kristin.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 09/01/2019

Alli K with T&J is the best DJ ever. Prove me wrong.

Toast and Jam

Toast and Jam’s Alli K. was one of the first vendors we booked over a year before our wedding, and she was fantastic from day 1! My husband travels a lot for work so I was meeting a lot of vendors myself on my days off. From our first meeting I knew he’d love her as much as I did, and I was right! She spent time getting to know us and our music interests, and did a fantastic job mashing those tastes together for all to enjoy. We had several requests for Alli as well as areas we could use advisement, and she had better ideas than I could have dreamed of for all of it. She really knows her stuff and loves what she does.

I also felt comfortable knowing she’d worked my venue previously (The Glen Club) and she nailed it with the ceremony music, cocktail hour and had everyone up on the dance floor all night long. I went over to her at one point with me out of breath saying I tried to take a break for water but every time I wanted to she’d play another song that I loved (that’s when you know they’re doing it right!). I think the best was my mom today, who really wanted us to have a band like my sister’s wedding had had two years ago, told me how she had to admit how awesome Alli was and that we made the right call going with her as our DJ because not only she loved her, and we loved her, but all her friends and family loved her too so we know everyone had a phenomenal time.

Alli was a blast and we’re so lucky to have been paired with her! Thank you Alli for helping make our wedding the most perfect day we could have ever dreamed of and more, and we’ll definitely recommend Alli K. and Toast and Jam in the future!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Toast & Jam 8
    Toast & Jam 9
    Toast & Jam 10

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Toast & Jam FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,795.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Peter Wynn Thompson Photography
    Peter Wynn Thompson Photography Wedding Photographers

Toast & Jam is one of the only DJ companies I ever recommend. They know how to keep the party going and all of their DJs are awesome to work with. You will love having them at your wedding!

• Five Grain Events
    Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

Best DJs in the 'biz!

• Michelle Durpetti Events
    Michelle Durpetti Events Wedding Planners

Michelle Durpetti Events LOVES working with the talented and personable members of the Toast & Jam DJ's! They consistently have fantastic customer service, enthusiasm and positive attitudes and are always a pleasure to have as part of the team of vendors bringing an event or wedding to life! We whole heartedly suggest Toast & Jam for your next wedding or event!

• 3317 W Fullerton Chicago, IL, 60647 See on map