Michelle Durpetti Events

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Michelle Durpetti Events

Lovely events, well celebrated

Michelle Durpetti Events understands that no day is more important and planned for than your wedding day. Often times with the flurry and excitement of the occasion, the bride and groom do not have the opportunity to participate in all of the details they have worked so hard to plan. Working with our wedding coordination staff grants you the luxury of experiencing every moment on your special day. MDE is here to help you coordinate any and every detail so that you feel like a guest on your own wedding day. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Chicago

Follow Michelle Durpetti Events on

23 Reviews for Michelle Durpetti Events

I don’t even know where to begin to explain how thankful we are that we hired Michelle and Jill from MDE for our wedding! These girls went above and beyond to help make our wedding the most amazing day of our lives! I interviewed several other planning companies, but knew right away that I wanted to work with Michelle and her team. She was extremely professional, yet very personal and we connected right away. When Michelle first showed me an example of the timeline that they put together for their clients wedding days, I was very impressed but was not aware of how much time and energy it took to put together until we started on ours. These girls had the day planned out, down to every minute. I have great respect for people that pay that much attention to detail and are that organized. Michelle and Jill were always readily available to help me with any and all wedding tasks! Their well-informed opinions on vendors and many other things were extremely valuable in helping to plan our wedding. The experience the girls at MDE have gained over the years planning events in Chicago made me very confident in what they were suggesting to me. They know pretty much every vendor in the city and have worked with them one way or another so they knew exactly who I needed to hire to make our wedding day everything we imagined.

While we had a few issues arise the day of our wedding due to weather, Michelle and her team handled them very professionally and none of our guests even knew that anything happened, and neither did we, until after the reception! These girls put us completely at ease the entire day. This was a gift in itself because we were able to completely enjoy our wedding day from the minute we woke up to the minute we left the reception. They were hands down the best investment we made for our wedding! I wish we could do it all over again every weekend! =) Thank you so much for everything MDE! You girls are rockstars!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There is seriously no better wedding planner than Michelle and her team. From the second I got engaged, I told my mom we need to work with her! I didn't even think about going to anyone else because Michelle is simply the best! Our wedding day wouldn't have been possible without all the help and ideas from Michelle. Throughout the entire planning process she kept us on track and provided us with the best advice to make our wedding day perfect. Her attention to detail, organization, and experience is what makes her so successful. She came into every meeting with such enthusiasm and excitement while still being extremely organized and professional. Her knowledge and expertise is unparalleled. She gives the best advise and I felt truly had our backs when it came to booking the vendors. In addition to helping us plan an over 500 person wedding, she and her team also made the day run so smoothly. They were there from morning till night making sure everything was getting done/happening when it was supposed to. My mom, my dad, and I could not have done this wedding without Michelle and her team. Thank you for everything you did to make our day run perfectly!!!!! Again, MDE you are the best!!!

Profile Picture User5194026, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle and her staff were wonderful to work with. I could not have planned and executed my daughter's wedding without their help and expertise. Their professionalism and knowledge in all aspects of wedding planning put my mind at ease and helped my daughter and I create the wedding of her dreams!! I would gladly recommend MDE to anyone looking for a wedding planner. Thank you, Thank you to Michelle and staff.

Profile Picture Diana, 7/4/14, 4 Reviews

Photos & Videos

25 Photos

MDE Weddings and Celebrations

25 Photos

As a florist for over 40 years was concerned about a call I recieved from Courtney at MD Events two weeks prior to the September 10 wedding of an already booked bride (Lauren). My experience with wedding planners was that they like to "take over". Like "do this" and "do that". I could not have been more wrong. Courtney was a pleasure to with with. Courtney was ready to help if I needed it and stood back when things were under control. She took the time to know all the parents and bridal party. She personable with all of them, so when it came time to pin corsages and bouts. We were done in a snap. the timeline she sent to me could be considered a work of art. If you are a bride and you are considering a wedding coordinator. If you are a wedding service provider enjoy the extra talent they bring to the table. I highly recommend MBE. Nice Job Courtney!

Chicago, IL   See On Map