Citygirl Weddings

639 West Diversey Parkway Suite 220, Chicago, IL 60614 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Citygirl Weddings

Citygirl Weddings & Events is here to guide you through the entire process of creating a fabulous wedding or event. From full-service planning to vendor management to design consulting, we handle the details so you can enjoy your day.

Follow Citygirl Weddings on

Invitation

• Videos 7

13 Reviews for Citygirl Weddings

Natalie · Married on 09/09/2017

I had an amazing time working with Citygirl Events to plan my wedding! I was planning from out of town and I can't express enough how valuable it was to have Kerrie and then team working in the Chicago area. Every vendor Kerrie recommended was top-notch and I still get compliments on how amazing our band and photography were. My parents and I had completely forgotten to write in the table numbers on our escort cards and we dropped them off at the venue when there for the rehearsal without thinking. The morning of the wedding, Kerrie went and got them, brought them back to our house, and had them all written in with the help of a bridesmaid in 10 minutes. The day of the wedding my strap of my dressed ripped a little and Kerrie was there in less than 10 seconds with white thread and a needle all ready. The whole day went so smoothly and every tiny almost-snafu was handled perfectly. I got to enjoy the wedding day without a hint of stress of worry which made it so, so worth it! She was so friendly and helpful to me, my fiance (now-husband!!!) and parents throughout all of planning. Not to mention, the wedding was absolutely gorgeous and surpassed all my expectations. It was the best day ever and I think about it fondly every day! I could not recommend Citygirl more!

Julia · Married on 06/25/2016

I am a wedding photographer based in Chicago and I had the privilege to work with Alyssa from Citygirl at a 50th wedding anniversary celebration not more than a month ago. She is a truly professional planner, helped with anything needed throughout the day and made my job a lot easier. I can't wait to coordinate future events together. It is my great pleasure to recommend her and the company's services to all my future brides/clients.

Kelli · Married on 12/01/2012

Shar was absolutely amazing when it came I helping me plan my special day! She offered suggestions, complimented mine, and even took the time to have coloring books for my son during our appointments. She exudes professionalism and I hope to work with her in the future.

Award

Citygirl Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Lawrence Ream Photography
    Lawrence Ream Photography Wedding Photographers

Kerrie and her company are absolutely amazing! They put on a very very beautiful wedding and everything went off without a hitch. I would definitely recommend City Girl to any of my clients.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Events By Sharokina to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 639 West Diversey Parkway, Suite 220 Chicago, IL 60614 See on map