Anticipation Events

Bucktown/WickerPark, Chicago, IL 60647 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Anticipation Events

Anticipation Events is a boutique event planning and styling company specializing in atypical and stylish weddings, social occasions, and special events. We're crazy good at making sure every detail is in place down to the last disco ball. Our attention to detail and ability to organize, paired with an eye for style mean you get the best of both worlds: planner and designer.

With hundreds of events planned, dozens of crises averted, and countless candles lit, Team AE is your secret weapon to a stress-free event. When we’re not at a party, we dabble in music, food, interiors, and travel to keep our senses honed and inspiration flowing. We call Chicago home, but you can book us worldwide.

Anticipation Events offers the following services:

• Month-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning

Location
Anticipation Events is based in Chicago, Illinois, and services the surrounding areas.

Follow Anticipation Events on

Anticipation Events 7
  • Nikki

Nikki Ouellette · Married on 11/03/2018

Salvage One Wedding - Month of Planning

Anticipation Events was recommended to me by a family member who is part of the wedding community in Chicago, they did not disappoint! Laura was our month of planner who provided us with great advice, was extremely organized, and took care of everything on the day of the wedding. My husband and I did not have much experience with weddings and Laura was there to answer all of our "dumb" questions, providing us with options and her recommendation based on our vision. I have a tendency to over think the little things and Laura brought me back on track. I would highly recommend their month of planning services, or just the day of coordination depending on your need!

Lauren W · Married on 10/06/2018

The most kind, professional, and simply fantastic folks in the biz

Anticipation Events (we worked with Elizabeth) was absolutely the best month-of coordinator we could have asked for. What I loved most was that not only are they fantastic when it comes to coordinating a ton of details but also, they do so with such grace and kindness. In the weeks leading up to our wedding, they confirmed every last detail with all of our vendors, including some last minute changes to the guest transportation, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. There was also a medical emergency during our wedding reception, which Elizabeth handled like a PRO. Hardly anyone knew that paramedics actually came in during dinner and whisked out my grandma to the nearest hospital. I can't thank AE and Elizabeth enough for being the most kind, professional folks in the biz. I would highly recommend to anyone seeking out a "day-of" coordinator.

Anticipation Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 10,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Food Evolution
    Food Evolution Wedding Caterers

Elizabeth is the BEST! Working with her and partnering with her on events has been seamless!

• Michael Rastall Photography
    Michael Rastall Photography Wedding Photographers

Elizabeth of Anticipation Events is a phenomenal asset your wedding day. I thoroughly enjoyed working alongside her. As a photographer I love meeting like-minded wedding professionals who are passionate about what they do and put their clients first. Anticipation Events will seamlessly coordinate everything from big to small. I highly recommend their services and look forward to working with again.

• Bucktown/WickerPark Chicago, IL 60647 See on map