Anticipation Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,200 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,200 Package Price

Anticipation Events is a boutique event planning and styling company specializing in atypical and stylish weddings, social occasions, and special events. We're crazy good at making sure every detail is in place down to the last disco ball. Our attention to detail and ability to organize, paired with an eye for style means you get the best of both worlds: planner and designer.

With hundreds of events planned, dozens of crises averted, and countless candles lit, Team AE is your secret weapon to a stress-free event. When we’re not at a party, we dabble in music, food, interiors, and travel to keep our senses honed and inspiration flowing. We call Chicago home, but you can book us worldwide.

Anticipation Events offers the following services:

• Month-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning

Location
Anticipation Events is based in Chicago, Illinois, and is available for travel worldwide.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$4,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$14,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Brad
    Brad V. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect fit to pull off the wedding we dreamed of

Anticipation Events came as a late recommendation to us. After only a few minutes on our intro call it was very clear Elizabeth and her team were going to be the perfect fit to help pull off exactly what we envisioned for our wedding. The budget and schedule were spot on from the start so we all knew what to expect and could be accountable and focus on creating a memorable experience for us and our guests. Sharing the lead and at times fully trusting Elizabeth's experience, creativity, and talent to direct the execution made for a flawless celebration. Thank you Anticipation Events!
  • Amber
    Amber J. Married on 10/08/2021

Pandemic Wedding: Backyard Bliss

I am a control freak. I repeat, I love control & I love planning events. To release control of an event, geared for me, seemed UNIMAGINABLE. But now, I was planning my wedding, and not just any wedding, a covid wedding in my own backyard.

I knew I needed a coordinator, I knew it would be worth it, but it did not fully hit until the day after my wedding just how different my wedding would have been if it wasn't for Elizabeth & Anticipation Events.

Imagine your wedding day, imagine wanting to relax, but as the bride everyone asks you questions - nope not with Elizabeth. Imagine having to make random strange decisions - but instead just letting someone else do it & know it will be a-okay. Imagine coming home after your wedding to every little thing picked up, organized, locked up. Imagine being on the dance floor wanting a drink but not wanting to leave - wait suddenly theres a beverage in your hand! Imagine trying to delegate those tasks to your friends/family and GUESTS of the wedding who should be there to fully enjoy and celebrate WITH you.

The best choice I have made was to give up control and give it to Elizabeth. You can trust her and her team. You can rest assured that she is aware of what will stress you out and she protects you from all of the small things that will happen (and they do) but you would never know - because BAM she just DOES it.

Thank you so much to the little elf behind the scenes who made our wedding day one we will forever remember as a day of celebration. xx
  • Carmelle
    Carmelle R. Married on 09/25/2021

AE is the Best

Anticipation Events (Elizabeth, Laura and Esther) were a fabulous team to work with from start to finish. Our wedding, like many others, had to be postponed from Sept 2020 to Sept 2021. It was great to have a group of people working with us who always had our best interests at heart and tried to ease the stress and anxiety of planning such a big event during a pandemic. They were thoughtful, detail oriented, rolled with all the punches and created a beautiful and timeless event. Charlie and I loved every minute of our wedding weekend/day. We can't say thank you enough times. Make no hesitation in choosing to work with them!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Real Weddings

• Elizabeth & Tom
    56 photos · 08/10/2018

Food Evolution Catering & Events Food Evolution Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

Elizabeth is the BEST! Working with her and partnering with her on events has been seamless!

Michael Rastall Photography Michael Rastall Photography Wedding Photographers

Elizabeth of Anticipation Events is a phenomenal asset your wedding day. I thoroughly enjoyed working alongside her. As a photographer I love meeting like-minded wedding professionals who are passionate about what they do and put their clients first. Anticipation Events will seamlessly coordinate everything from big to small. I highly recommend their services and look forward to working with again.

Logan Square Chicago, IL, 60647
872-356-2350
Location of (Anticipation Events)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding