Logan Square, Chicago, IL 60647 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Anticipation Events

Anticipation Events is a boutique event planning and styling company specializing in atypical and stylish weddings, social occasions, and special events. We're crazy good at making sure every detail is in place down to the last disco ball. Our attention to detail and ability to organize, paired with an eye for style mean you get the best of both worlds: planner and designer.

With hundreds of events planned, dozens of crises averted, and countless candles lit, Team AE is your secret weapon to a stress-free event. When we’re not at a party, we dabble in music, food, interiors, and travel to keep our senses honed and inspiration flowing. We call Chicago home, but you can book us worldwide.

Anticipation Events offers the following services:

• Month-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning

Location
Anticipation Events is based in Chicago, Illinois, and services the surrounding areas.

Follow Anticipation Events on

Anticipation Events 6
Anticipation Events 7

Kathi Clarke · Married on 06/18/2019

Exceeded all expectations!

We worked with Aimee for Day of Planning and could not have been happier! I have planned a lot of events, including our other daughter's wedding, so did not think I needed a planner. Our venue really thought we should hire someone. I do not regret the decision at all. Aimee was a joy and the day was flawless. I wish we could give her 10 stars!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Mary

Mary T · Married on 06/15/2019

Our Best Decision!

We hired Laura Hayes for month-of-planning for our only daughter's wedding, and it made all the difference in having a wonderful event that we were able to fully enjoy ourselves. This was our first wedding to plan, and we were attempting to do it from out of state. I tend to prefer to handle details myself, but I knew I would not be able to appreciate her wedding if I took that role.

We chose the month of planning option with the addition of assistance finding 3 vendors. Laura assisted us in navigating the multitude of vendors Chicago has to offer and matched us with options that fulfilled our daughter's style and budget. We began the actual month of coordination at a meeting with our caterer, the wedding venue staff, the parents, and the bride and groom. Laura began planning the timeline from this moment. There were unforeseen misunderstandings with the venue and the caterer regarding some food and table options as well as parking. Laura took those issues on and solved them. The timeline involving all the vendors as well as the wedding party was much more complicated than we imagined. Issues came up daily. Laura was always available and got back to us quickly. Laura took them over and expertly designed a timeline that considered all players seamlessly. She knew we would be greeting many friends and family from out of town, and assured us that she would make sure we were present for all the important parts of the day, from cutting the cake to the first dance through the sparkler send-off. She fulfilled this promise. I lost count of the number of times I told vendors, the celebrant, close family, and the wedding party "Ask Laura" with full confidence that she would manage it. She even helped us at the end to gather the personal items we had brought for the wedding before we left! We had pictures, platters, an heirloom cake cutter, and vases. Nothing was left behind. I had misplaced my shoes after kicking them off to dance, and she got them back to me without even asking!

We received many compliments about this wedding, but the most important one by far was that we all seemed to be relaxed and having so much fun! The bride and groom were able to look beyond the details and focus on the commitment they were making to each other. Hiring Laura from Anticipation Events was easily the best decision we made in our planning process, and I recommend her without reservations.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Anticipation Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 10,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• Food Evolution
    Food Evolution Wedding Caterers

Elizabeth is the BEST! Working with her and partnering with her on events has been seamless!

• Michael Rastall Photography
    Michael Rastall Photography Wedding Photographers

Elizabeth of Anticipation Events is a phenomenal asset your wedding day. I thoroughly enjoyed working alongside her. As a photographer I love meeting like-minded wedding professionals who are passionate about what they do and put their clients first. Anticipation Events will seamlessly coordinate everything from big to small. I highly recommend their services and look forward to working with again.

• Logan Square Chicago, IL, 60647 See on map