Vernon Hills, IL 60061 Map · Phone number

About Michael Rastall Photography

Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! Now that you've selected a date, so begins the fun of making all aspects of the wedding uniquely your own. When it comes down to photography, shouldn't the images uniquely reflect the personality and atmosphere of you and your wedding? With over 10 years of commercial, editorial, and event photography experience, I create imagery which provides a unique visual narrative of your day. Every wedding is approached differently as every bride/groom, location, and theme are indeed different. My site and blog are always being updated with new work so please stop by and have a look. Currently booking booking 2012 season and select 2011 dates. I look forward to hearing from you and learning about your wedding plans!

fema7
raiseyourhands
fema7

35 Reviews for Michael Rastall Photography

Prianka · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Michael was amazing, not only did he show up early on the day of the wedding, but he unexpectedly brought a second shooter which came in handy for all of our bridal party shots! He was committed to getting the best angle/lighting etc. and we even did some really cool fun shots as well. I can't wait to see his finished product but have no doubt that it will be amazing. HIGHLY RECOMMEND him!

Sent on 06/01/2012

Cory · Married on 07/02/2016

We are very happy we hired Michael to be our photographer! We did both engagement and wedding day pictures, and Michael always made us feel comfortable. Our families were very impressed with his work ethic and also his patience (especially as we were getting family together for pictures). We ended up getting behind schedule during the reception and Michael stayed a little past his ending time to capture everything! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Neil & Binita · Married on 09/27/2014

Michael was the best! He was extremely friendly from the beginning and me and my fiance got along with him so easily. Our engagement shoot in the city over exceeded our expectations greatly, he got every single shot that we dreamed of. Our wedding was just a couple months ago and our pictures were spectacular! Michael and his assistant captured all the moments that we wanted at our wedding ceremony as well as at our reception. Throughout all of our five wedding events, Michael was extremely professional, punctual, and knew exactly what we wanted from our numerous discussions. He was easily able to incorporate our wedding theme as well! =)
    We HIGHLY recommend him and have already had some friends book him for their weddings.

Sent on 01/13/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Michael Rastall Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Five Grain Events
    Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

I loved working with Michael Rastall. He was a calming presence on wedding day and his images were beautiful! Plus, a ridiculously fast turn-around on the completed photos. I would be happy to recommend Michael again!

• Anticipation Events
    Anticipation Events Wedding Planners

Michael is fantastic. As a coordinator I appreciate how responsive he was to me, how prepared he was for the day and know much he seemed to enjoy his job. I know that my clients just adored him. His work is beautiful, unique and imaginative and I know he'll do whatever it takes to capture your day perfectly.

• Delack Media Group
    Delack Media Group Wedding Videographers

Michael is a consummate professional. He works with all of his clients from beginning to end. I've heard nothing but good things about Michael. He has a very talented eye and that shows in his work. He is very easy to work with and we can recommend him highly.

• Vernon Hills, 60061 See on map