Barrington, IL 60011 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Delack Media Group

Delack Media Group is a Chicago area wedding videographer providing the latest in modern wedding films. Our award winning staff has over 20 years of experience behind the camera, and uses professional High Definition equipment. We take great pride in creating truly exquisite and unique films that you'll cherish for a lifetime. Available for travel. Contact us today to start planning your custom wedding film! info@DelackMediaGroup.com or 847-304-1489

Follow Delack Media Group on

andypic1

• Videos 5

18 Reviews for Delack Media Group

Jill · Married on 06/09/2018

We planned our daughter's wedding for a year and a priority for us was to get the very best videographer to capture all of the special moments. We found that videographer when we chose Delack Media Group. I cannot say enough about the professionalism and outstanding service we received. From the quiet moments of preparation to the energy on the dance floor, the day unfolded beautifully and was captured by Nathan. He is talented, energetic, and competent. We cannot wait to see his amazing work. We chose the best!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Delack Media Group's reply:

Jill-Thanks for the kind review of our work! We were honored to have been asked to capture your daughter's beautiful day!!

meileilan · Married on 05/21/2016

This company deserve more than a Five star. I hired Delack media group to film my engagement video. This is by far the best decision we ever made. They captured our love story the way we want it, actually more than what we expected. The actual video was played during our wedding reception. Everyone was amazed on how it turned out. The drone captured the entire Chicago skyline, Michigan lake, planetarium, and the lighthouse while we are on it. My guest were in awe as they watch it. Some of my guest were smiling, laughing and at thesame time in tears ; as this film encapsulate different emotions. Nathan, Rich, Colleen and Tony were great and fun to work with. There was no pressure at all. They told us to be ourselves and be comfortable. My husband and i just wing it, we dance, laugh, giggle and have the moment together like no one was watching. Everything feels easy and normal but the finish product was unbelievably impressive and wonderful. I am so happy i have Delack Media group to do this. My husband and I will play this video every anniversary and will share our filmed love story to our kids, grand kids and great grand kids someday.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Whitney · Married on 05/17/2014

We knew Delack Media Group was the perfect choice for our wedding videography when we were brought to tears by the wedding video of complete strangers! Nathan and his crew (Jon and Jen shot the video on our wedding day) have talent that is truly off the charts. From the camera angles to the seamless editing, to the choice in music that accompanied the trailer and full video...every aspect of their work was flawless. I've watched the trailer and full video several times over already and I still cry every single time! You will NOT regret hiring Delack for videography on your wedding day. Check out our trailer on their blog for evidence of their top-notch work: http://delackmediagroup.com/blog/patrick-c-haley-mansion-wedding-joliet/2370/

Sent on 07/20/2014

Delack Media Group FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,300.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Five Grain Events
    Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

Worked with Nathan on a wedding and was absolutely BLOWN AWAY! The couple decided to do a Same Day Edit and it was well worth the extra cost. The guests were dazzled and the bride and groom teared up. What more could you ask for? Nathan is professional and his work is amazing. You can't go wrong with Delack Media Group.

• Fantastic DJs & Photo Booth
    Fantastic DJs & Photo Booth Wedding DJs

one of the best Cinematographers I've ever worked with. Nathan is top notch and anyone who wants to invest in something different for their special day should contact them.

• Jaclyn Simpson Photography
    Jaclyn Simpson Photography Wedding Photographers

Delack Media Group is fantastic!! Brilliantly creative and easy to work with!!

• Barrington, 60011 See on map