Bolingbrook, IL 60490 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Pricing

About PD Wedding Films

PD Wedding Films is a wedding videography company in Plainfield / Rockton, Illinois. This modern videographer captures and tells the unique stories of each couple through high-quality video. With high-quality services and reasonable prices, this company is a great choice to document your wedding. PD Wedding Films uses a combination of cinematic, short form, documentary, traditional and storytelling styles to showcase the intimate, candid moments of your wedding day.

PD Wedding Films provides high-definition videos for all clients, and is available to work additional hours if needed. The list of videography services offered includes, but is not limited to:

• Full-feature video

PD Wedding Films 1
PD Wedding Films 2

Meg Mata · Married on 11/24/2018

Perfect Day!

A good videographer was super important to us because we knew it was going to be one of the major ways we reminisce/remember the day. I watched countless wedding videos from vendors and, though I think it depends on your preferences, I knew PD Films was the right one as soon as I saw one of the videos. The cinematography of it was simple and classic without being boring or looking amateur. It wasn't over the top or intrusive, but captured every important detail. Frank was in contact the weeks before to make sure we were aligned on schedules and responded quickly when I had questions. He was professional and let the photographer do the leading, while still capturing all the same important moments. We received our videos within the time frame promised and we are so happy with the outcome. It was exactly what we wanted. Would definitely recommend PD Films to other couples!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

I will cherish our videos forever, worth every penny!

Frank was amazing to work with. He let my photographer run the show of taking the pictures so that way there wasn’t two people telling us to do different things. Half the the time I forgot he was even there which made it less stressful and more relaxed. Our trailer video and hour hour video were absolutely amazing, any change I wanted on the videos, he accommodated to them with no problem. His prices are more reasonable than most videographers I looked into, I have recommended PD videography to every bride I know. PD videography was worth every penny!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Izzie

isabella · Married on 09/01/2018

Seamless editing and spectacular results. We love our wedding video. Frank was very easy to work with, very professional and most of all produced a great video that captured us in our joy. Our family and friends were very happy with the video. My hubby and I highly recommend PD video.

Sent on 12/13/2015

PD Wedding Films Pricing

PD Wedding Films Price Rates

PD Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Bolingbrook, IL, 60490 See on map