4525 W. Grenshaw, Chicago, IL 60624 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 3

About Aries Charter Transportation

Aries Charter Transportation is a Chicago-based full service transportation company that has been serving couples for more than two decades with quality service. Their fleet consists of mini-buses and motor coaches, sedans, SUVs, a trolleys, Sprinter and Ford vans. Enjoy a comfortable and worry-free ride with a professional chauffeur on your wedding day. Aries Charter Transportation serves weddings throughout the local area, as well as southern Wisconsin and northern Indiana.

Aries Charter Transportation is a full service charter transportation company that offers an array of services to weddings, bachelor and bachelorette parties, engagements, and anniversaries. Multiple locations and a professional chauffeur is standard with every service. In addition, their team provides airport transportation, so you can rest assured your wedding guests will make it to your big day.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
two trolley facing the middle 51 152361

17 Reviews for Aries Charter Transportation

• Patrice

Patrice O. · Married on 10/12/2019

Nothing But High Praise To Give!

Let me start by saying I am a was probably too laid back as a bride. So laid back, in fact, that I didn't book my transport until few days before the wedding! Transport should be the easiest part right? No big deal? WRONG! Transport services can be booked up and because it is Chicago on the same weekend as the Chicago Marathon some places were wanting $1k+. I had actually called a different transportation services and they were booked. But they were so kind they told me to call Antoinette and see if she can help me. She is AMAZING! Not only did she help me, but she was so kind in every interaction we had. Within an hour or so of talking to her on the phone I was signing paperwork and everything was done. Everybody gave the driver Cleaotha rave reviews!! He was so good he got the guests there before me and I was only a few blocks away from the venue!! I could not recommend this vendor any higher if I tried!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Kyle D. · Married on 05/18/2019

Great choice for wedding limo

We booked a limousine from Aries Charter for our wedding day. From start to finish, working with Aries Charter was an excellent experience. Antoinette handled our booking and was really helpful with planning the travel from our downtown hotel, to our photo shoot locations, to the venue. The company’s price for a 2-hour limo rental is very reasonable compared to other companies we checked. On the wedding day, Aaron, our driver, did a superb job getting us around to our photo locations quickly so that we had plenty of time to take pictures. He had a very professional and confident attitude which helped us relax and enjoy ourselves. When it started raining during the shoot, he graciously helped us in and out of the limo while holding an umbrella to keep us from getting damp. The limousine itself was very nice and comfortably seated 7 (including our wedding party and photographer). We would highly recommend Aries Charter to prospective couples!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Aries Charter Transportation's reply:

Kyle,
    Thank you for your lovely review! We strive to serve our wedding couples with quality flexible service to help their day flow smoothly. I'm glad to hear from start to finish we accomplished our goal and made your day what you wanted it to be! Thank you for the recommendation!!

Aries Charter Transportation FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Standard Limo
    Stretch Limo
    Motor Coach
    Sedan
    Shuttle
    SUV
    Trolley
    Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    3 Hours
    4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    DVD Player

• Aries Charter Transportation 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Aries Charter Transportation 2
    10% off of Bus Service

10% discount off of the hourly rate on our mini-buses or motorcoaches. Ask for Sam and mention that you found us on Wedding Wire! We serve Chicago and the suburbs. 773.826.2000

• Aries Charter Transportation 3
    10% off Trolley Service

• Chicago Marriott Naperville Hotel Weddings

Great, reliable company!

• A Fresh Event Wedding Planners

Aries Charter is, hands down, my favorite transportation company in Chicago and I recommend them to every single one of my couples. You are guaranteed to be in the best of hands with Aries!

• TWA Photographic Artists Wedding Photographers

Can't say enough wonderful things about Aries Transportation. If you are looking for reliable transportation, clean and up-kept vehicles, great service and a courteous staff...look no further. Aries is on our preferred list for a reason. We always know their team will take excellent care of our couples. Highly recommend!!!

• 4525 W. Grenshaw Chicago, Illinois, 60624 See on map
    630-339-5392 (Phone number)
    7738262100 (Fax Number)
    Transportation services - 24/7 Office hours, M-F, 9 am to 5 pm
    Location of (Aries Charter Transportation)