PD Wedding Films Reviews

PD Wedding Films 1
PD Wedding Films 2

Meghan R Armellani · Getting married on 03/06/2020

The Absolute Best

Words cannot express how thankful we were to have PD Wedding Films a part of our wedding day and planning process. From the very start, Frank was prompt with communication and always a pleasure with whom to work. He took the time in the planning process with us to know what our hopes were for our big day. My husband and I trusted him and his expertise which showed in every interaction and communication we shared. Through it all, Frank knew exactly what we wanted and responded by giving us our favorite video footage to watch of all time.
    Frank was a calming presence on our wedding day, sneakily capturing moments and interactions that we would not have remembered if it was not for him. Frank was ready at every location we had asked him to be on our day - from the hotel room to the ceremony along with outdoor pictures and the reception. He was so organized and efficient that our day ran more smoothly because of him. He worked amazingly well with our vendors, wedding party, and guests which allowed us to enjoy more time celebrating our day.
    Every moment of our day was filmed and produced in a highlight video, edited footage, and unedited footage for us to enjoy for years to come. He went above and beyond with his attention to detail and editing process, capturing our fairytale day beyond our expectations.
    We would highly recommend Frank for any videography or photography needs. He was so catering to us, working to add any unique idea we had and was unbelievably flexible if last minute changes happened during the planning process. Thank you again, PD Wedding Films!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/25/2019

Amazing service

If I could give Frank more then 5 stars I would! He was prompt with emails and answered all my questions. He was a pleasure on the day of the wedding and got all the important shots we needed. He is so worth his price! You won’t be disappointed if you hire PD wedding films!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Meg Mata · Married on 11/24/2018

Perfect Day!

A good videographer was super important to us because we knew it was going to be one of the major ways we reminisce/remember the day. I watched countless wedding videos from vendors and, though I think it depends on your preferences, I knew PD Films was the right one as soon as I saw one of the videos. The cinematography of it was simple and classic without being boring or looking amateur. It wasn't over the top or intrusive, but captured every important detail. Frank was in contact the weeks before to make sure we were aligned on schedules and responded quickly when I had questions. He was professional and let the photographer do the leading, while still capturing all the same important moments. We received our videos within the time frame promised and we are so happy with the outcome. It was exactly what we wanted. Would definitely recommend PD Films to other couples!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

I will cherish our videos forever, worth every penny!

Frank was amazing to work with. He let my photographer run the show of taking the pictures so that way there wasn’t two people telling us to do different things. Half the the time I forgot he was even there which made it less stressful and more relaxed. Our trailer video and hour hour video were absolutely amazing, any change I wanted on the videos, he accommodated to them with no problem. His prices are more reasonable than most videographers I looked into, I have recommended PD videography to every bride I know. PD videography was worth every penny!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Izzie

isabella · Married on 09/01/2018

Seamless editing and spectacular results. We love our wedding video. Frank was very easy to work with, very professional and most of all produced a great video that captured us in our joy. Our family and friends were very happy with the video. My hubby and I highly recommend PD video.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Best Experience

My husband and I used PD Wedding Films to film our special day and we could not have been more pleased with the experience. Frank did an amazing job, he captured the joy, excitement, nervousness, love and every other emotion experienced that day. He was never in the way and worked well with our photographer. Additionally, Frank provided our clip, fully edited and unedited footage within months of the wedding and within the quoted time line he stated at the time of hiring him. If you're looking for an amazing videographer who delivers in every way imaginable, go with PD Wedding Films!

PD Wedding Films 3
    Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Karyn

Karyn · Married on 08/11/2018

Great Video

Frank was wonderful to work with! He is very laid back and flexible - he adjusted a video package to meet our needs and our budget. On the day of the wedding, Frank seemed to be everywhere, yet we barely noticed him! He did a wonderful job capturing all the great moments of the wedding. It did take a bit longer to receive our video than we expected, but Frank was great at keeping us updated. We love reliving our day!

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Doro · Married on 11/26/2017

Amazing!!!!

Frank was amazing to work with from the start. He is quick to respond to any emails and very informative. Prices are actually affordable with great quality work ! Which is rare to find !! He got the perfect shots, and you didn’t even know he was in the room! As impatient as i was, We got our videos back very quickly and frank kept me posted on the process & when i would receive them! He also sent over some great photos he took of my husband and i!! We are so happy we decided to do this for our big day and chose such a great company!

PD Wedding Films 4
    Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/04/2017

Frank was awesome! We didn't want a video that was too theatrical/artsy, but was still beautifully shot and captured the moments of our wedding day. We loved Frank's style - both in the video he produced, and his laid-back personality the day of the wedding. We hardly even noticed he was there (in a good way) and we were so amazed by some of the shots he captured - his attention to detail is incredible. We highly recommend Frank!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Ellen · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband and I used PD Wedding Films for our wedding on August 5th. Frank was easy to work with and very affordable! He is so nice and was not intrusive at all. For most of our wedding we forgot we were being video taped, that's how great he was! I can't wait to see our wedding video, I know it will be amazing. I highly recommend Frank!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Bettie · Married on 11/13/2016

Awesome!! Highly recommend very professional. Captured amazing moments and put them together beautifully in our video.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Meredith · Married on 10/15/2016

Frank was so great!!! His quality of work is amazing and there was zero stress in working with him.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/14/2016

If you are looking for a reliable, professional videographer who is willing to help make your wedding day everything you can imagine, FRANK is your guy! My husband and I cannot say enough about him and his work! Our video was absolutely stunning and turned out better than we had imagined! We are very fortunate to have had Frank be part of our special day :)

Sent on 03/02/2017

Jen · Married on 10/08/2016

Where to start... Frank did am amazing job capturing the best moments of our day. There were some moments he captured that I wouldn't have remembered if not for him. Some moments we never saw because we were tied up with other things. Frank was very understanding and patient with me when planning everything. We are a very laid back and funny husband and wife and with Frank he rolled with the flow and I think did a great job doing so. Thank you Frank for doing an amazing job. You blended in so well that I didn't even know you were there most of the time. Thank you again for capturing our day we love it.

Sent on 02/25/2017
  • Lawera25

Laura · Married on 10/01/2016

Frank did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding. Right from the start he was always so quick and easy to communicate with. The day of our wedding he was prompt and was able to capture all of the special moments without being overbearing. We had a pretty long day and we discussed that early on, but Frank said it would not be a problem and he spent at least 10 hours with us. I was concerned that needing a videographer for that long would be impossible due to our budget but Frank worked with us and we were able to get exactly where we needed to be. And the price paid for the finished product honestly could not be beat. We could not be happier with both the highlights and the full video. We definitely recommend PD Wedding Films, 100%!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Jai · Married on 08/27/2016

Long story short: Frank at PD Wedding Films is AMAZING!!!

I self-planned from the east coast so all of our communication was via phone or email. We spent a short time going over my wishlist and he was so reassuring and patient with all of my questions that I had absolutely no reservations about booking him sight unseen; which is a testament to how awesome he is!

When we met the day of my wedding it was like touching base with an old friend that happened to be filming one of the most important events in my life. Frank is professional but very easy going with an excellent sense of humor. How he captured my bridesmaids and me getting ready, while also getting footage of the groom and setting up for the ceremony (all at the same time and at least a 7 minute walk between each location in the hotel), I'll never know but certainly appreciate.

If you're planning a wedding in the Chicagoland area, do yourself a huge favor and book Frank!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Monica · Married on 07/23/2016

If you are a nervous bride and don't like to be in front of the camera like I was, please consider Frank. He did an excellent job of making me feel comfortable through the whole process and on the day of the wedding, seamlessly blended into the background. He captured every detail that was important to me and the final video made everyone in my family happy! He offers highly professional services at a very affordable price.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Crystal · Married on 06/11/2016

A friend of mine had recommended Frank of PD Videos for my wedding. It was the best decision I made. Frank went above and beyond for me and was so helpful throughout our wedding day. My video is amazing...I get chills and tear up when I watch it. It's just so beautiful and Frank did an awesome job of capturing every special moment. My younger brother had died ten years ago so I had a photo charm of him attached to my bouquet. Frank recorded so many beautiful shots of that charm. My wedding was perfect and Frank captured it so wonderfully. I highly recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Katie · Married on 05/28/2016

Where do I even start...Frank is amazing! It was such a joy to work with him and he is very knowledgable and professional. We absolutely loved our wedding video. It is put together beautifully and was just perfect. I am so thrilled that we have such a wonderful way to remember our big day and I will value Frank's work for years to come. He definitely knows what he's doing and does it so well! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Julianne · Married on 04/23/2016

Beautiful work! Frank did an incredible job of capturing all of our special moments throughout our wedding day. We loved working with him - he flawlessly fit into the hustle and bustle of the wedding day. Not only this, but Frank is a wonderful and kind person. He seemed to genuinely enjoy what he was doing throughout the day and I witnessed this again when he filmed our friends wedding, too. The montage of our moments that he put together brought huge smiles to our faces! We were so pleased with how our videos turned out, we would definitely recommend him to anyone else looking for a Videographer! He is personable and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Erich · Married on 04/02/2016

We had to plan our wedding from out of state and Frank was so easy to work with. He spent almost an hour talking to us and answering our questions over the phone. Frank was very nice and forthcoming, which is one of the reasons we booked him. Frank was professional, easygoing and worked extremely well with our photographers. If you're not sure whether you want a videographer for your wedding, I suggest you get one. Your wedding video will allow you to relive the most special day of your life, and no one can capture it better than Frank from PD Video Films.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Christina · Married on 11/20/2015

At first, we couldn't decide whether or not to hire a videographer ( due to the added expense ) for our big day but we are SO GLAD we did. When hiring PD Video Films for our wedding day, the videographer, Frank, met all of our needs throughout the process. We were a bit worried at first that we may feel uncomfortable with someone filming but this was never the case. We felt 110% at ease and comfortable. Frank felt like a fly on the wall, filming all of the "behind the scenes" moments. His professionalism throughout the whole process made us feel confident in hiring his company. We would choose him, time and time again, and also recommend his services to anyone seeking a professional videographer for their wedding day. We're really excited to view the final product and we know Frank's company will deliver!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Steven · Married on 11/14/2015

Frank did an awesome job filming our wedding. He was responsive and punctual, and did a very nice job on the edited copy of our wedding. The unedited video was hilarious. I would recommend Frank from PD Video Films to any of my family members or friends getting married.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Sarah · Married on 11/07/2015

Frank is amazing! He is professional, patient, helpful and always very responsive. It was so easy to work with PD Video Films. I highly recommend.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/03/2015

Frank was amazing! We were working on a budget, as are most couples, and he was able to incorporate and change around his package to fit my needs exactly. Frank is extremely kind and very good with communication, which is very nice to have when you are juggling so many balls in the air. On our wedding day he arrived early, stayed late and put in above and beyond effort, all with a smile on his face as he cruised around capturing everything! Our wedding was only a couple of weeks ago so we have not received our video yet, but once I do I will be back to add to my review :)

Sent on 10/22/2015