Erik Anderson - Photography

• Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Erik Anderson - Photography

To my future friends!

My name is Erik Anderson and I'm a 28-year-old who still likes to think that I am a kid, and at heart, I am! I must start by saying that I am married to the incredibly stunning, straight out of the 1950's beauty, Mrs. Samantha Anderson, and I couldn't be any happier!! #wife!

To begin this journey, you are simply reading a mini story to learn about your potential photographer, and I must say I couldn't be any more ecstatic to start off this "first" conversation. I've been a photographer since 09' and have lived the photographer lifestyle day in and day out since then. I received my Associate's in Art (2010) and my Bachelor of Fine Art's in Photography (2012) and have immersed myself in every nook and cranny in the photography world since. In the earlier days I survived solely by shooting photojournalism assignments for newspapers. Now, my business revolves around the wedding industry.

However, I offer something 99% of photographer's in the Greater Rockford region don't have... It's the foundation of modern wedding photography based on my knowledge as a photojournalist. Modern wedding photography is based on the photojournalistic qualities of speed, candids, and incorporating environment with the subject matter. So, my transition into wedding photography has given me a second chance to be an earth shaker in the business by showcasing what I do best; specializing in photojournalism style storytelling photography by tying the modern and vintage knot with a twist.

With this knowledge of real life experience and having learned photography from the darkroom to the transition of the digital age, I would be honored to photograph the most important events in your life, simply because it's what I love to do and it's my lifestyle.

Oh, and one more important thing, I don't have "clients", I have friends. Every person and couple I work with, I treat as a friend. I want to show them how fun being in front of the lens can be, because that shows me "your" true side and that helps me document "your" life.

Erik

Erik Anderson - Photography 3
Erik Anderson - Photography 4

Lindsey · Married on 08/25/2018

Great to Work With!

Erik was the perfect choice for us. Our personalities were a hit from the start, he really listened to what we wanted, more importantly, what we didn't want. He was able to be flexible based on our needs and budget. He was professional, timely and focused on US (not in-laws, aunts, grandparents, etc.). We are still getting compliments on the look of our photos!

Erik Anderson - Photography 5
    Erik Anderson - Photography 6
    Erik Anderson - Photography 7

Meghan · Married on 06/01/2018

Choosing Erik as our photographer was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. Erik is awesome, down to earth, entertaining and his photography skills are just amazing. All of his photos are light and airy and no matter the scenery he is given he will make it look like it belongs in Vogue! I was having such a hard time picking a photographer until I saw Eriks photos and the first one I saw I was hooked! He keeps the time rolling, mood light and can turn a ugly background into a masterpiece. If you choose Erik as your photographer you will not be disappointed. Everyone is always commenting on how amazing our photos are! And a little extra he usually gives a sneak peak photo as well!!

Erik Anderson - Photography 8

Rose · Married on 03/24/2018

Erik is amazing! He was so much fun to work with and was so great on our wedding day. My parents and wedding party kept mentioning how much they loved him the whole day. He kept things moving while paying attention to detail and making the day fun! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Erik Anderson - Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Erik Anderson - Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Radisson Hotel and Conference Center
    Radisson Hotel and Conference Center Hotel Weddings

Not only does Erik do fabulous work, he is also incredibly easy to work with. Erik graciously did our event photography for our annual bridal show event in March and we couldn't be more pleased with the photos. We would recommend him for any event!

• White Orchid Weddings & Event Planning
    White Orchid Weddings & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Erik, of Erik Anderson Photography is an incredible photographer. Erik listens to his couples, and makes their vision come to life. His photography style is creative, beautifully executed, and always top notch when it comes to quality. I always look forward to working with Erik, and I highly recommend him.

• 6091 Windsor Rd Machesney Park, Illinois, 61111 See on map