6091 Windsor Rd, Machesney Park, IL 61111 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Erik Anderson - Photography

Hello, I'm Erik!

I grew my business after a desperate venture as a newspaper photographer over six years living with student loan debt in my father's basement. But, that soon changed...

And in 2014 I had the opportunity to work with some of the best wedding photographers in the state line as a second photographer having 20 weddings that first year. It was brand new to me, it stirred a passion, and I realized I wanted to do this for a living. I found my calling, but that first year was rough, until...

On December 13, 2014, as an assistant at a wedding, I met my wife Samantha. She wore a red dress and I stared at her all night until she asked me to dance with her. It was the single greatest experience of my life and it made me realize why people got married. I finally understood what love was, and after two months, I bought a ring.

After we wed, I understood that documenting love was only successful if I treated each couple I worked with as if their relationship was as important as mine was with my wife. Once I started believing and implementing that vision, my business exploded with success. Over these past six years, I could care less about money, and that's true because I thrive on seeing other people relive the experience I had and have with my wife. It makes me have a purpose and it makes me humble. I document God's work and I couldn't be more grateful.

Erik

Follow Erik Anderson - Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Daniel Burnet Photography
  • Ramsden Photography
  • Brett Paul Photography
  • Good Omen Photography
Two Lovers.
kelly chris the pavilion at orchard ridge farms rockton illinois april 14 2018 374 51 740829
Perfect Night.

Photos 16 Photos
Real Weddings 22 Photos

27 Reviews for Erik Anderson - Photography

Mykela B. · Married on 02/06/2021

A Sincere Thank You Erik!

Erik's work is absolutely stunning! It's so airy and bright, seriously go look for yourself! He has done our engagement and has given us a sneek peek at our wedding photos so far and if all I had from our wedding was just those 4 photos my heart would be content! They are gorgeous!! Lucky for us we have many many more coming! Erik is also a true joy to work with. He makes you feel so comfortable! Thank you Erik!

Sent on 02/21/2021

Jaclynn B. · Married on 09/26/2020

Photographer

Eriks work is amazing! Not only is he an amazing photographer but he is so awesome to work with.

Sent on 11/20/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna E. · Married on 09/06/2020

Beautiful Photography and Great Energy!

Erik was great on our wedding day! Super upbeat and fun! He was super flexible when we had to reschedule because of Covid-19. His photography is beautiful and we love all our photos!!

Sent on 12/14/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Erik Anderson - Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Hand-Coloring
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2850
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Hand-Coloring
    Canvas
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Erik Anderson - Photography 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Radisson Hotel and Conference Center Hotel Weddings

Not only does Erik do fabulous work, he is also incredibly easy to work with. Erik graciously did our event photography for our annual bridal show event in March and we couldn't be more pleased with the photos. We would recommend him for any event!

• White Orchid Weddings & Event Planning
    White Orchid Weddings & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Erik, of Erik Anderson Photography is an incredible photographer. Erik listens to his couples, and makes their vision come to life. His photography style is creative, beautifully executed, and always top notch when it comes to quality. I always look forward to working with Erik, and I highly recommend him.

• 6091 Windsor Rd Machesney Park, Illinois, 61111 See on map
    Location of (Erik Anderson - Photography)

Erik Anderson - Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Erik Anderson - Photography include in the starting price?

Erik Anderson - Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Hand-Coloring
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Erik Anderson - Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Erik Anderson - Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Erik Anderson - Photography offer?

Erik Anderson - Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Erik Anderson - Photography offer?

Erik Anderson - Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Erik Anderson - Photography offer for wedding events?

Erik Anderson - Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Erik Anderson - Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Erik Anderson - Photography is recommended by 81% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism, 4.9 in value and 4.8 in average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Erik Anderson - Photography offer?

Erik Anderson - Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.