6091 Windsor Rd, Machesney Park, IL 61111 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Erik Anderson - Photography

To my future friends!

My name is Erik Anderson and I'm a 28-year-old who still likes to think that I am a kid, and at heart, I am! I must start by saying that I am married to the incredibly stunning, straight out of the 1950's beauty, Mrs. Samantha Anderson, and I couldn't be any happier!! #wife!

To begin this journey, you are simply reading a mini story to learn about your potential photographer, and I must say I couldn't be any more ecstatic to start off this "first" conversation. I've been a photographer since 09' and have lived the photographer lifestyle day in and day out since then. I received my Associate's in Art (2010) and my Bachelor of Fine Art's in Photography (2012) and have immersed myself in every nook and cranny in the photography world since. In the earlier days I survived solely by shooting photojournalism assignments for newspapers. Now, my business revolves around the wedding industry.

However, I offer something 99% of photographer's in the Greater Rockford region don't have... It's the foundation of modern wedding photography based on my knowledge as a photojournalist. Modern wedding photography is based on the photojournalistic qualities of speed, candids, and incorporating environment with the subject matter. So, my transition into wedding photography has given me a second chance to be an earth shaker in the business by showcasing what I do best; specializing in photojournalism style storytelling photography by tying the modern and vintage knot with a twist.

With this knowledge of real life experience and having learned photography from the darkroom to the transition of the digital age, I would be honored to photograph the most important events in your life, simply because it's what I love to do and it's my lifestyle.

Oh, and one more important thing, I don't have "clients", I have friends. Every person and couple I work with, I treat as a friend. I want to show them how fun being in front of the lens can be, because that shows me "your" true side and that helps me document "your" life.

Erik

Erik Anderson - Photography 7
  • Cindy

Cindy Ratzek · Married on 06/07/2019

Spectacular Wedding Photographer!

Erik photographed my daughter's wedding and I was so impressed by his work that I called him for mine. He went over everything with us on a conference call about 6 months prior and answered every question we had. About a month ahead, he sent a questionnaire for us to fill out to make sure he would capture everything we were wanting. He is tons of fun to work with, arrived right on time and followed through with every shot we wanted. We had our digital photos a month later and they are spectacular. We couldn't be more pleased. Ours was a non-traditional wedding and he magically captured the essence of our day!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Audrey Enlow · Married on 06/01/2019

Erik is the best!

Erik is worth every penny! First off he is super down to earth, he never makes any photos feel uncomfortable or unnatural. Erik always keeps you laughing our entire wedding party had an absolute BLAST working with Erik. Tons of them asked for his info so they can use him later on. Most importantly, the wedding photos we received are drop dead gorgeous he put everything he had into making them look absolutely perfect. If I could I would cover all the walls of our home with them! Don’t think twice hire Erik!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Erik Anderson - Photography 8
    Erik Anderson - Photography 9
    Erik Anderson - Photography 10
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2019

Milwaukee Wedding

My husband and I, and our family and friends couldn’t be happier with the memories Erik captured. Working with Erik was extremely easy. His body of work and years of experience speaks volumes, and I knew I could rest easy knowing Erik was taking care of such an important part of our big day.

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Erik Anderson - Photography 15
    Erik Anderson - Photography 16

Erik Anderson - Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Erik Anderson - Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Radisson Hotel and Conference Center
    Radisson Hotel and Conference Center Hotel Weddings

Not only does Erik do fabulous work, he is also incredibly easy to work with. Erik graciously did our event photography for our annual bridal show event in March and we couldn't be more pleased with the photos. We would recommend him for any event!

• White Orchid Weddings & Event Planning
    White Orchid Weddings & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Erik, of Erik Anderson Photography is an incredible photographer. Erik listens to his couples, and makes their vision come to life. His photography style is creative, beautifully executed, and always top notch when it comes to quality. I always look forward to working with Erik, and I highly recommend him.

• 6091 Windsor Rd Machesney Park, Illinois, 61111 See on map