Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jeti Entertainment DJ Sound & Lighting Service

"We Keep You Dancing"

We are Northern Illinois Wedding Specialists Rockford areas leading 5 Star Wedding DJ Service.We have been serving the greater Rockford IL, most of Northern IL and Chicagoland since 1992 with our award winning services which include The Best of Rockford Illinois DJ Entertainment for 6 years in a row as well as the Brides Choice award for 2013 & Couples Choice awards 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 by Wedding Wire. We also have received the 2017 Best Of Weddings from the Knot. Our Service Specializes in Wedding Receptions, Ceremonies, Wedding Planning and Coordination Services, We offer the areas Largest up to date Digital Music Selection, Uplighting, Name in Lights Monograms,and Pinspot Cake Lighting.

We are extremely experienced in motivating crowds of all ages and offer online event planning, free consultations and references. Choose from one of our affordable Wedding Packages and choose from a great selections of available  upgrades all designed to meet your personal needs and budget. Be sure to check out our website link for all our information including Packages & Basic Pricing ricing as well as our Facebook and Instagram page. Find out why so many Brides & Gooms are choosing Jeti Entertainment. Experience the difference, Go with the Pro's call today.

Please contact us at 815-395-0415 "We Keep You Dancing"

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (13)
Liability Insurance (6)
Disco Ball (1)
Projector (1)

My wedding was out of town (for us) so we chose a vendor local to the area to avoid travel fees. I am extremely impressed and satisfied with the service Jeti Entertainment supplied. Jerry was very thorough and I could sense from our first phone call that he strongly cares about making the evening special. He helped to organize my wedding, even the ceremony, and he knew more about my venue that I did! I cannot stress enough how impressed I was with the quality of service for an excellent price.

Profile Picture Jillian, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jerry was amazing so accommodating and understanding he was right on with all my song choices we will definitely recommend and use him in the future he made it super fun and I had to worry about nothing! Everyone is still raving about how much they enjoyed the shoe game :)

Profile Picture Veronica, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeti entertainment was by far the best DJ service I have ever seen. From the moment we walked into the office for our first consultation to the last dance at our reception they made sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. I loved the online planner it made things so much more easier ! At the reception they did a great job of getting the crowd involved. He even taught us the moves to a dance that we weren't to sure of. Everyone said that the DJ was so professional and had a great mix of music for everyone to dance to . We highly recommend them for any reception or function you may be planning you will not be disappointed! Thank you again for a wonderful night and memories to last a lifetime you guys were amazing!

Profile Picture Amanda , 11/4/17, 1 Review