• Photos & Videos 22

About That's My DJ Entertainment

That’s My DJ Entertainment is a fun and experienced DJ company based in Aurora, Illinois. We have a diverse music knowledge that allows for stellar entertainment performances for a variety of wedding types.

In order to deliver what you want at your wedding, DJ NickyVon will schedule a consultation with you to hear your music vision. From there, That’s My DJ Entertainment can provide the following DJ services for your wedding:

• One event per day
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • MC
  • Bilingual MC

Other Services
That’s My DJ Entertainment is ready to meet your music preference by offering a large collection of music genres. These music genres include the following:

• Club

12 Reviews for That's My DJ Entertainment

• Elise

Elise Manzie · Married on 10/27/2018

The best!

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Kelvon was!! He’s super professional, patient with your sometimes crazy pre wedding chaos, communicative and accommodating. I would never consider hiring anyone else, he’s so fantastic and made the party at our wedding!! Truly, you will not regret going with his service for a second!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 10/20/2018

Everything you are looking for in a DJ

We hired Kelvon to DJ our wedding on Oct 20th and he was awesome! From the first time we talked to him on the phone we knew he was the DJ for us, in fact I believe we called him back that night or the next day and booked him! He is so upbeat and fun and also very organized and professional. My husband and I have pretty distinct tastes in music and Kelvon did an amazing job reading the dance floor and playing music that fit our tastes and kept the dance floor full. He also did our ceremony which was so beautiful and perfectly timed. If you are looking for a DJ who is fun, organized and listens to what you want, Kelvon is the is all of that and more! Thank you for making our day perfect!

Sent on 11/02/2018

That's My DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and letting me be apart of you special day. You both made my job easy through the whole process and I'm lucky I get to work with couples as awesome as you guys.

That's My DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 695.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 895.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 25.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Aurora, Illinois, 60502 See on map