• Photos & Videos 23

About That's My DJ Entertainment

Attending a "That's My DJ" party is an experience like no other. There are no words to describe the atmosphere once the party gets going. From beginning to end we will provide you with elite service to make sure every detail is executed to perfection giving the the service that you deserve.

In order to deliver what you want at your wedding, DJ NickyVon will schedule a consultation with you to hear your music vision. From there, That’s My DJ Entertainment can provide the following DJ services for your wedding:

• One event per day
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • MC
  • Bilingual MC

Other Services
That’s My DJ Entertainment is ready to meet your music preference by offering a large collection of music genres. These music genres include the following:

• Club

That's My DJ Entertainment 1
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Amazing DJ!!!

We loved working with That’s My DJ Entertainment!! Our DJ was Shannon, and he was absolutely amazing. He listened to everything that was important to us and kept the party going all night long. He truly went above and beyond and even did an entire walk through of the venue with us in preparation for the big day. We would definitely request him again in the future! Kelvon, the owner/DJ, was also a pleasure to work with! Communication was great, and all of our questions were answered. 10/10 recommend

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Thea

Thea · Married on 09/14/2019

Great DJ, highly recommend

We hired Kelvon to be our DJ, and also asked for him to bring along a Spanish-speaking MC to translate. Kelvon was incredibly helpful in the planning process, especially as we created our timeline. He is very knowledgeable.

We especially appreciated his flexibility when we asked whether he could help our ceremony musicians (friends of ours) set up. Kelvon and Jasmin were an immense help the day of, and we really appreciated how he kept us on track.

Most importantly, Kelvon is a super talented DJ. We are still hearing from guests about how much they enjoyed the reception. We even added on requests for songs during the reception that were specific to certain traditions, and he had no problem getting things up and running. The equipment is high quality and Kelvon made sure our guests had a great time.

Sent on 09/18/2019

That's My DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 695.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 895.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 25.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Aurora, Illinois, 60502 See on map