• Photos & Videos 23

About That's My DJ Entertainment

Attending a "That's My DJ" party is an experience like no other. There are no words to describe the atmosphere once the party gets going. From beginning to end we will provide you with elite service to make sure every detail is executed to perfection giving the the service that you deserve.

In order to deliver what you want at your wedding, DJ NickyVon will schedule a consultation with you to hear your music vision. From there, That’s My DJ Entertainment can provide the following DJ services for your wedding:

• One event per day
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • MC
  • Bilingual MC

Other Services
That’s My DJ Entertainment is ready to meet your music preference by offering a large collection of music genres. These music genres include the following:

• Club

That's My DJ Entertainment 1
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Amazing DJ!!!

We loved working with That’s My DJ Entertainment!! Our DJ was Shannon, and he was absolutely amazing. He listened to everything that was important to us and kept the party going all night long. He truly went above and beyond and even did an entire walk through of the venue with us in preparation for the big day. We would definitely request him again in the future! Kelvon, the owner/DJ, was also a pleasure to work with! Communication was great, and all of our questions were answered. 10/10 recommend

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • FutureMrsJochum

Janina · Married on 08/09/2019

Hands down the best DJ

Kelvon was amazing last night at our wedding! We’ve been working with him since January and from our first initial conversation, which was very detailed, we knew he would be great! We communicated by email pretty frequently and he was always positive and very professional. We met the week of the wedding to review the details of the day and he had our timeline mapped perfectly. I asked him a few hours before the wedding to make a very big musical change and he worked it perfectly as if that’s how it was always supposed to be. We was very accommodating with the music and read our guests great! Everyone said they had a great time and loved the experience! His personality is contagious and he’s a genuinely amazing person. Thank you Kelvon for everything last night. It was everything we wanted and more!

Sent on 08/10/2019

That's My DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 695.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 895.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 25.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Aurora, Illinois, 60502 See on map