923 Apple Dr, Schaumburg, IL 60194 Map · Phone number

About Remix Entertainment

Remix Entertainment is a mobile DJ company in the Chicagoland area. We specialize in weddings, formal events, birthdays, corporate parties and night clubs. We also provide Photobooth, Audio Visual, and Lighting services. With Remix Entertainment, we take your party to the next level!

Follow Remix Entertainment on

Other couples have also viewed

• Music By Design

1 User photo

• Mike

Mike G. · Getting married on 05/11/2021

Awesome DJ and MC Team

Justin and John were the Dj and MC at my wedding this past weekend. They did an excellent job of getting everyone at the wedding involved and dancing, with great song selection, and MCing. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs a DJ or MC for a big event. Their pricing was very fair and they were nothing but professional and courteous.

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer N. · Married on 09/10/2020

Love love love this dj

My husband and I hired Jonathan and his team for our wedding this March 26th 2021 and they did not disappoint! Showed right on time and got to setting up right away. We had a lot of songs that needed to play during our ceremony and they timed them all perfectly. Throughout the night they played the exact right mix of music to keep everyone happy and in a good mood. We got exactly what we wanted and more with this team. Also- our originally wedding date was moved due to COVID19. Remix Entertainment was so accommodating and just blew me away with how they wanted to help us in any way they could and ensured they would be free for out new date. Not all vendors are like that, let me tell you! AND Jonathan created a mash up of two songs for our first dance and it sounds great and went off without a hitch. HIRE REMIX ENTERTAINMENT YOU WON'T BE SORRY :)

Sent on 03/31/2021
  • Breece

Breece · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing DJs!

We worked with Justin to coordinate for our big day and Hans and Steve were our DJs and MCs! They did a fantastic job! They were so polite, communicated with us when we were running behind schedule and kept the crowd dancing and having fun all night! Would highly recommend them for any event! Thank you Remix Entertainment!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Remix Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Microphones
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• Picture Perfect Cinema Wedding Videographers

Where do I even begin with Remix Entertainment! I had the pleasure of working with Charles "Artie" Topacio aka DJ Wildcat in Los Angeles for a wedding and he was as professional as it gets. The DJ has such a strong influence on the timeline and Artie kept things flowing on time while keeping the reception energetic and fun! He was spot on with the music and really knows how to read the room and keep the crowd grooving. As a videographer, I cannot be happier with the way my shots came out - when the DJ keeps the guests entertained and having fun, it makes our job so much easier. I highly recommend Artie and Remix Entertainment out in Chicago. You won't be disappointed.

• 923 Apple Dr Schaumburg, 60194 See on map
    Location of (Remix Entertainment)