923 Apple Dr, Schaumburg, IL 60194 Map · Phone number

About Remix Entertainment

Remix Entertainment is a mobile DJ company in the Chicagoland area. We specialize in weddings, formal events, birthdays, corporate parties and night clubs. We also provide Photobooth, Audio Visual, and Lighting services. With Remix Entertainment, we take your party to the next level!

Follow Remix Entertainment on

18 Reviews for Remix Entertainment

• Ari

Ari Spector · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding in Madison, WI

Jonathan was the MC for my wedding in Madison, WI and he and his whole crew did an incredible job. The song choices were great, the mixing/transitions were smooth and there were lots of great mash-ups. Jonathan also did a great job as hype-man getting guests to the dance floor and overall guiding our 200 wedding guests through the various reception dances/events. Photo booth was also super fun and the included photo/guestbook is an amazing wedding keepsake, 100% worth getting it. Can't recommend enough!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Carroll

Carroll Jurevics · Married on 08/17/2019

If you want it done, not just right, but spectacularly...use Remix Entertainment and let them blow your mind.

I’ve been to other events where the DJ was at best okay and did their job and at worst created a ghost town on the dancefloor, complete with rolling tumbleweed.

But I will say this about Remix Entertainment with the utmost honesty...They complete owned it! The dance floor was never empty and people were having an absolute blast as they danced like there was no tomorrow. In the spirit of our Guardians of the Galaxy themed wedding, we had asked Jon and his crew to start out with a lot of nostalgic retro songs (50s-80s) and then build into 90s to current music. We had also asked them to make sure the dance floor was always hopping (was it ever!) and that, whether you had a dance partner or not, you could still kick it on the dance floor. Remix Entertainment delivered what we asked and more, all the songs were on point and he respected our requests. Everyone was dancing all night long!

I am still told to this day how awesome the music was and that it was the “most fun wedding ever”. They were not only great Djs, but great MCs as well. They did a great job with introducing and transitioning between songs, dances and speeches throughout the ceremony and the reception. They got people out on the dance floor and were very interactive.

They also provided uplighting, photobooth and provided us with a vendor for glowsticks---all which were decisions I’m glad we made. The uplighting added to our theme and completely transformed the space. Everyone loved the photobooth and enjoyed all the fun props that were available and have asked for extras of their photos. The glowsticks were an absolute hit and everyone went wild dancing with them as they lit up the venue.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Stephanie · Married on 05/18/2019

Great price, amazing value!

Jon and his team were amazing from start to finish! Jon was in contact with me throughout the entire planning process of the wedding and was a true professional through and through. He caters to his clients and knows how to emcee an event properly. We also opted for the photobooth services as well and their attendant was polite, professional, welcoming and our guests were pleased! Ours was a Filipino wedding and his experience with these types of events really showed. I have no doubt that he and his team would be able to handle any event and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Remix Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 100.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Picture Perfect Cinema
    Picture Perfect Cinema Wedding Videographers

Where do I even begin with Remix Entertainment! I had the pleasure of working with Charles "Artie" Topacio aka DJ Wildcat in Los Angeles for a wedding and he was as professional as it gets. The DJ has such a strong influence on the timeline and Artie kept things flowing on time while keeping the reception energetic and fun! He was spot on with the music and really knows how to read the room and keep the crowd grooving. As a videographer, I cannot be happier with the way my shots came out - when the DJ keeps the guests entertained and having fun, it makes our job so much easier. I highly recommend Artie and Remix Entertainment out in Chicago. You won't be disappointed.

• 923 Apple Dr Schaumburg, 60194 See on map