Elegant Sound and Lighting

Morton Grove, IL View map
$1,995 Most Popular Price

$1,995 Most Popular Price

Chicagoland's premier Entertainment company providing DJs, Emcees, Photobooths, Event Lighting, Pipe and Drape, as well as AV Production.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,299

What is included in the starting price?

Disco Ball
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,995

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor
    4.9 out of 5 rating
  • A.j.
    A.j. S. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Chris kept the dance floor going all night!

When your wedding planner tells you this would be the DJ they’d use for their own wedding, you LISTEN. I don’t live in Chicago so was unfamiliar with the DJ’s in the area. I knew I wanted no cheese and someone who would be able to take a little direction and run with it. Chris delivered on all accounts. He was easy to talk to leading up to the wedding. He offered suggestions when asked but followed our lead if we had an opinion one way or the other. But where he truly shined is keeping the dance floor going ALL NIGHT LONG. He played track after track that kept people hyped and dancing. The dance floor was never dead. We’d asked him to use common sense with requests, and there was not a single song I was not happy he played. Making the night feel like a party was important to me, and Chris really delivered. I’d highly recommend him as a DJ for your wedding or event.
    Jill Married on 06/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Chris was an amazing DJ at our wedding. He listened to what we wanted to play, and never had his own agenda. My friends and family loved him, and spent the night on the dance floor. He wasn't chatty and obnoxious like your typical wedding DJ, he let the music play and kept the talking to a minimum. He is an all around nice guy who is professional, on-time (in fact, he was 2 hours early to make sure everything was set up and ready to go). He was fantastic, and all my friends said he was the best DJ they ever had at a wedding. He played the music we wanted and listened to the do not play list. He was also great at handling guests in a polite way when they made ridiculous musical requests. I highly recommend Chris for your wedding or next event as he was AWESOME! You will not be disappointed!

Please feel free to contact me for more information because I have only amazing things to say about Chris!
    Ashley Married on 02/20/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Elegant Sound and Lighting was awesome! They do a great job of feeling the energy of the room to keep all your guests on the dance floor. I even paid for an extra hour with my venue because no one wanted to stop dancing! I was also VERY impressed when my sister mentioned a song we used to sing together in her Maid-of-Honor speech and then I heard it as background music during dinner! Elegant Sound and Lighting was an amazing choice and the DJ himself is a ton of fun!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Morton Grove, IL, 60053
3129193402
Location of (Elegant Sound and Lighting)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding