PO BOX 1496, Wheaton, IL 60187 Map · Phone number

About Brinca Brinca Fiestas

Brinca Brinca Fiestas is a premier DJ and entertainment service for weddings in the surrounding Chicagoland area. This team of talented performers will make your wedding one of a kind. They provide a quality entertainment experience at an affordable price. Whether you’re planning a formal affair or a laid-back party, Brinca Brinca Fiestas will ensure every guest is up and dancing at some point throughout the night. They have partnered with several local companies to provide bilingual DJ services and professional quality sound systems for every kind of event. Choose Brinca Brinca Fiestas for a once in a lifetime wedding experience.

Brinca Brinca Fiestas offers DJ entertainment for weddings of every size, style, and budget. They will work with you one on one to determine the audiovisual package that is right for you. They will also curate a customized playlist based on your musical tastes, your requests, and your do-not-play list. Your DJ package will be customized to meet your and your venue’s needs.

===============

Brinca Brinca Fiesta DJs es una de las mejores compañías de todo Chicago, que se encuentran entre los mejores 5% de DJs gracias a lo que han dicho sus clientes pasados con sus testimonios que pueden leer aquí. Lo que empezó en garages de amigos y recomendaciones de amigos a sus amigos aún sigue con la misma receta - asegurarse que todos se diviertan sin estrés para ustedes. Brinca Brinca Fiesta DJs trabaja junto con otras compañás prestigiosas en el area de Chicago para garantizarles una experiencia que contribuya a la nostalgia de su evento.

Servicios ofrecidos

Todo empieza con una conversación para escucharlos a ustedes para poder compartir su visión de lo que quieren para su evento. Según sus necesidades, según el paquete que se les recomienda. Todos precios ya están fijos, así que no hay cobros escondidos. Durante la planificación, nos enfocamos en las actividades que les gustaría hacer y por supuesto, el tipo de ambientación y música que prefieren. Ellos trabajan con ustedes para crear listas de música para su evento y sus invitados.

Follow Brinca Brinca Fiestas on

Busting a move
Busting a move
Ceremony wireless mics
Ceremony wireless mics
Chicago's House of Blues!
Chicago's House of Blues!
Uplights + name in lights

Brinca Brinca Fiestas 6
Brinca Brinca Fiestas 7
  • Saúl

Saúl Acevedo · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Flexible DJ that helps create your vision!

We worked with DJ Cosme as our wedding DJ. He was able to adapt to all of our musical requests and selections. Even for specialty songs. We wanted cued entrances and he was able to cue up the songs at the right moment for entrance and the guests loved it! He also surprised us with some awesome party favors that pushed out night forward even more! So glad we were fortunate to have come across him. Will definitely hire him again for future events!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Brinca Brinca Fiestas's reply:

¡Saúl! Fue un placer trabajar con ustedes - I believe everything happens for a reason. I am truly glad I was able to work with you, Veronica, and Camila!! I will admit, I was a bit nervous about not getting the timing right on the songs, so I set the cues on my DJ software on the songs, which did help.

Your photographers were also great! I shared with them the secret party favors and they helped me plan when I would toss them out! I love it when a plan comes together!

Saul, Veronica, may our paths cross in the future.
  • Tony

Tony Garcia · Married on 09/07/2019

Supportive and works with you

DJ Cosme did an amazing job at our wedding. We could not have asked for a better DJ! On a day when craziness was all around, DJ Cosme was there to help keep things on track and was never pushy or intrusive. Very respectful. You hire him again in a heartbeat.

We couldn't get off the dancefloor all night!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Brinca Brinca Fiestas's reply:

Hey hey! It was my pleasure to be part of a wedding for awesome people. Perhaps my favorite part of your wedding was listening to your personal vows to each other.

May our paths cross again in the future! Congrats to you both!
    - DJ Maestro :o)
  • Kyle

Kyle Gurke · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely perfect!!!

We couldn't be more pleased with choosing DJs for you, specifically our DJ Cosme, for our bilingual wedding. Cosme took the time to meet with us even before we decided to book him for our wedding. He explained the packages thoroughly and answered all of our questions. Our reception was PERFECT thanks to Cosme. He took into consideration that we wanted to blend a Mexican/ American wedding so that everyone had a good time and felt comfortable. He had the dance floor full the whole night. He played such amazing songs that made everyone want to dance their butts off. Even the opposite cultures were dancing to each others music, whether they understood the songs or not. I am the bride, and I have to admit I had to pee for 3 hours, and I didn't go to the bathroom until the reception was over because I didn't want to miss out on the fun. When I say Cosme was incredible that may even be an understatement. I definitely recommend anyone who is looking for a DJ to book him! All of our guests are still talking about how our wedding was the most fun wedding they've ever attended.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Brinca Brinca Fiestas's reply:

Kyle! Jeanette! Did I not tell you I'd try my best to teach the "vivora del amar" to your English speaking guests?!? It was funny to hear people talking as I was walking around the room explaining it with the microphone in hand, "Oh my God, this is crazy!" Yet people said it with a smile on their faces!

While I accept your kind words, it was YOU GUYS who made your wedding an awesome time! You were a constant presence on the dance floor and you allowed me to have fun right along with your guests!

Thank you again and see you at your friend's and family's weddings!

Brinca Brinca Fiestas FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

• PO BOX 1496 Wheaton, IL, 60187 See on map