PO BOX 1496, Wheaton, IL 60187 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas

Brinca Brinca Fiestas is a premier DJ and entertainment service for weddings in the surrounding Chicagoland area. This team of talented performers strives to make your wedding one of a kind. They provide a quality entertainment experience at an affordable price. Whether you are planning a formal affair or a laid-back party, Brinca Brinca Fiestas will ensure every guest is up and dancing at some point throughout the night. They have partnered with several local companies to provide bilingual DJ services and professional quality sound systems for every kind of event. This company offers unique services for a once-in-a-lifetime wedding experience.

Brinca Brinca Fiestas offers DJ entertainment for weddings of every size, style, and budget. They will work with you one on one to determine the audiovisual package that is right for you. They will also curate a customized playlist based on your musical tastes, your requests, and your do-not-play list. Your DJ package will be customized to meet your and your venue’s needs.

===============

Brinca Brinca Fiesta DJs es una de las mejores compañías de todo Chicago, que se encuentran entre los mejores 5% de DJs gracias a lo que han dicho sus clientes pasados con sus testimonios que pueden leer aquí. Lo que empezó en garages de amigos y recomendaciones de amigos a sus amigos aún sigue con la misma receta - asegurarse que todos se diviertan sin estrés para ustedes. Brinca Brinca Fiesta DJs trabaja junto con otras compañás prestigiosas en el area de Chicago para garantizarles una experiencia que contribuya a la nostalgia de su evento.

Servicios Ofrecidos

Todo empieza con una conversación para escucharlos a ustedes para poder compartir su visión de lo que quieren para su evento. Según sus necesidades, según el paquete que se les recomienda. Todos precios ya están fijos, así que no hay cobros escondidos. Durante la planificación, nos enfocamos en las actividades que les gustaría hacer y por supuesto, el tipo de ambientación y música que prefieren. Ellos trabajan con ustedes para crear listas de música para su evento y sus invitados.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
Historic Baker Hotel
Historic Baker Hotel
Uplights create accent wall
Uplights create accent wall
Chicago's House of Blues!
Chicago's House of Blues!
Uplights + name in lights

47 Reviews for DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas

• Cayla

Cayla M. · Married on 06/12/2021

Outstanding DJ

Cosme was our DJ at our wedding last night and let me tell you, he is one the reasons our wedding was the best day of my husband and my life. From the moment the first song came on, the dance floor was packed all the way until the end of the night. He took the songs we loved and was able to create an amazing playlist that fit the atmosphere of our guests. He was personable, organized, fun, and professional. I love the format he uses for us to put together the songs and playlists we had throughout the day. I fully recommend Cosme! You will not regret it. You can fully put your trust in him.

Sent on 06/13/2021

DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas's reply:

Cayla! Your wedding was AWESOME! Why? Because of you and yours and your guests wanted to DANCE like it was 2019 (before COVID!). I saw your husband start playing with your vail and I just had to play "Man! I feel like a woman!", even though I wasn't planning on playing it. You guys enjoyed the dance floor and each other and I read the crowd and paid attention to what was happening!

May our paths cross again Mr. & Mrs. Gibson! :o)

Daisy T. · Married on 06/05/2021

You want an awesome DJ? Go with Cosme!

I can't express how grateful I am to these guys especially Cosme! We had some DJ problems and were left looking for a DJ a month away from the wedding. I emailed them pretty late at night not knowing what to expect and within the hour the owner called me telling me he'd see what he could do about getting us a DJ. We were so fortunate to have Cosme as our DJ. He explained everything to us and worked flawlessly with the rest of our vendors. If you're looking for quality DJs that will make sure you get the most for your money and your guests have an amazing time, look no further and book these guys - especially Cosme!!

Sent on 06/12/2021

DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas's reply:

Daisy & Joel! I'm just glad I was able to help you guys bring your wedding vision to a reality! From the moment we spoke about a month before your wedding I had a feeling your wedding was going to be great, and it was!

Please let us know - you and your family - if we can be of service in the future!

Gracias y hasta luego! :o)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    MC
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    International
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector
    Uplighting

• PO BOX 1496 Wheaton, IL, 60187 See on map
    630-937-1140 (Phone number)
    Location of (DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas)