DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas Reviews

54 | Wheaton, IL

54 Reviews for DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas

Tyler G. · Married on 07/31/2021

Phenomenal!

DJ Maestro did a phenomenal job at my wedding.
    The entire process from start to finish was easy and straight forward. My wedding was a mix of English and Spanish and I felt he did a great job balancing the different types of music.
    For any future events where I need a DJ, I will definitely be hiring DJ Maestro again!

Sent on 08/01/2021
  • Jennifer

Jennifer A. · Married on 07/17/2021

A night to remember with DJ Cosme!

DJ Cosme knew how to keep the dance floor packed all night! A friend recommended DJs for You after her wedding, and when the DJ we first connected with wasn't available, he recommended DJ Cosme and we couldn't have been happier! Cosme was super accommodating when we had to push back our original September 2020 wedding to July 2021 due to Covid. The planning process with him was smooth, and we were in constant communication through phone, zoom or even text message. Cosme did everything for us, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception! He helped make sure everything ran smoothly throughout the evening. He took created a playlist for us off of the request we gave him and even took request the night of. The dance floor was packed until the last song and everyone had the best time! Thank you so much Cosme for making our night one we will never forget!

Sent on 07/28/2021

Amy N. · Married on 06/26/2021

Perfect DJ!

We used DJ Cosme for our wedding DJ this past June. Cosme was extremely easy to work with every step of the way. He is also very funny- he had me laughing almost every time we interacted with him! This is the first DJ I have used that actually does what you want- we generated playlists for our cocktail hour and dinner music and he played everything we wanted. He is extremely professional while being personable at the same time. On our wedding day, he surprised us with a bunch of balloons out on the dance floor once the dance floor opened- and our guests loved it. He also organized us taking photos with each table of guests at our wedding last minute. We had several last minute changes and requests and Cosme handled them perfectly for us. Highly recommend using Cosme for any of your DJ needs- he is awesome and you won’t be disappointed!! We had many guests compliment us on our DJ once our wedding was over with. Everyone had a great time and the dance floor was never empty!

Sent on 07/23/2021
  • Mike

Mike M. · Married on 06/19/2021

The best!

Cosme was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Extremely thorough when it came to going thru styles of music we wanted and didn’t want. Extremely easy to send him music and suggestions. He was on top of everything. Very punctual the day of. He had it down to a T. Handled the venue for us like a boss when there was a small issue. Really can’t speak any more highly of him. Thanks again for making it so easy and effortless. It was a pleasure.

Grace & Mike

Sent on 08/04/2021
  • Cayla

Cayla M. · Married on 06/12/2021

Outstanding DJ

Cosme was our DJ at our wedding last night and let me tell you, he is one the reasons our wedding was the best day of my husband and my life. From the moment the first song came on, the dance floor was packed all the way until the end of the night. He took the songs we loved and was able to create an amazing playlist that fit the atmosphere of our guests. He was personable, organized, fun, and professional. I love the format he uses for us to put together the songs and playlists we had throughout the day. I fully recommend Cosme! You will not regret it. You can fully put your trust in him.

Sent on 06/13/2021

DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas's reply:

Cayla! Your wedding was AWESOME! Why? Because of you and yours and your guests wanted to DANCE like it was 2019 (before COVID!). I saw your husband start playing with your vail and I just had to play "Man! I feel like a woman!", even though I wasn't planning on playing it. You guys enjoyed the dance floor and each other and I read the crowd and paid attention to what was happening!

May our paths cross again Mr. & Mrs. Gibson! :o)

Daisy T. · Married on 06/05/2021

You want an awesome DJ? Go with Cosme!

I can't express how grateful I am to these guys especially Cosme! We had some DJ problems and were left looking for a DJ a month away from the wedding. I emailed them pretty late at night not knowing what to expect and within the hour the owner called me telling me he'd see what he could do about getting us a DJ. We were so fortunate to have Cosme as our DJ. He explained everything to us and worked flawlessly with the rest of our vendors. If you're looking for quality DJs that will make sure you get the most for your money and your guests have an amazing time, look no further and book these guys - especially Cosme!!

Sent on 06/12/2021

DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas's reply:

Daisy & Joel! I'm just glad I was able to help you guys bring your wedding vision to a reality! From the moment we spoke about a month before your wedding I had a feeling your wedding was going to be great, and it was!

Please let us know - you and your family - if we can be of service in the future!

Gracias y hasta luego! :o)

Kaitlyn B. · Married on 05/30/2021

More than just a DJ

I literally cannot recommend Cosme enough!! He checked in with us throughout the day, making sure when to start things. Super flexible, and made my day perfect! He got the guests pumped up and ready to dance. Highly highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/01/2021

DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas's reply:

Kaitlyn & Christopher! Your wedding was perfect because of the planning that went into it. The teamwork, your husband reaching out and providing me with the mp3 of the song that he wrote for you... simply wow.

Best of luck as you begin your career as a teacher and hopefully one day we can work together in the same district!

~ DJ Cosme

Julie D. · Married on 05/22/2021

Prom event

Cosme is the DJ you want for your event. He kept teenagers for four hours on the dance floor engaged, singing, dancing and having a great time. He truly made our event epic. I am so grateful to Cosme for his energy and professionalism.

Sent on 05/23/2021

DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas's reply:

Julie! Hey hey! I'm glad that the DJ you were going to use wasn't available and he referred us! A lot of DJs don't like to work with students but not us! All school events we have done this year have been organized by parent groups due to schools not able to organize social events due to COVID and we salute parents like you and those that worked with you to bring such an awesome night together for our students!

You have our number so I'm sure we'll be in touch in the future!

Caitlin P. · Married on 04/07/2021

DJ Maestro did not disappoint one bit!

Cosme was responsive and willing to go for our not so modern style of music. We wanted all oldies and throwback songs and boy did he deliver! Everyone was on that dance floor and there was never an awkward song transition, lack of people dancing, or no one knowing a song. He even surprised us with a balloon shower towards the end of the night!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 11/19/2019

DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas's reply:

Caitlin! Sorry for the late response! Thank you for the invite to your wedding! It had been a while since I played so many oldies at a wedding; I enjoyed seeing everybody dancing right along with me! I'm glad you liked the surprise balloons!! I choreographed it with your photographers; hopefully they were able to capture the moment! Hopefully we run into each other again in the future! :)
  • Janice

Janice S. · Married on 04/03/2021

⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

We were fortunate to have found DJ Cosme for our 4/3/21 wedding. We planned an intimate outdoor ceremony followed by inside brunch reception not knowing where the world would be in with the pandemic. We didn’t want to postpone or risk having to uninvite guests. We were nervous about how our guests would feel... since it wasn’t a normal wedding. To further add, we are a biracial couple. I wanted both sides to enjoy the music and have a good time & to forget about the traumatic year we’ve all had.
    The day finally came & it was perfect!!!! We are so grateful for DJ Cosme. He made us feel comfortable since the zoom meetings & he was very professional.
    On the day of I didn’t worry about timing or anything. I lost track of time & DJ Cosme took care of everything. The music was great for both cultures. & Our guests told us that they loved all the music. Luckily, about 80-90% of our guests were vaccinated by our wedding so even though it was a 10-2pm event Cosme had our guests dancing!

We’re so happy with his work.
    We recommend especially for those bilingual couples!!!!

Sent on 04/05/2021

DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas's reply:

Janice and Tom! Felicidades and congratulations on finally being able to celebrate your wedding! Despite a pandemic, your dream is now a reality and best of all is that we made the COVID cut! Thank you again for allowing me the opportunity to celebrate and witness everything. Your guests made it easy for me to make the transitions between music in both languages seamless! I'm just glad I was able to help make your wedding memorable for all the right reasons. Btw, a special thank you for taking time out of your honeymoon to write me a review!
  • Saúl

Saúl A. · Married on 03/09/2021

Flexible DJ that helps create your vision!

We worked with DJ Cosme as our wedding DJ. He was able to adapt to all of our musical requests and selections. Even for specialty songs. We wanted cued entrances and he was able to cue up the songs at the right moment for entrance and the guests loved it! He also surprised us with some awesome party favors that pushed out night forward even more! So glad we were fortunate to have come across him. Will definitely hire him again for future events!

Sent on 10/02/2019

DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas's reply:

¡Saúl! Fue un placer trabajar con ustedes - I believe everything happens for a reason. I am truly glad I was able to work with you, Veronica, and Camila!! I will admit, I was a bit nervous about not getting the timing right on the songs, so I set the cues on my DJ software on the songs, which did help.

Your photographers were also great! I shared with them the secret party favors and they helped me plan when I would toss them out! I love it when a plan comes together!

Saul, Veronica, may our paths cross in the future.

A A · Married on 02/20/2021

flexible and helpful!

DJ Cosme/Maestro was amazing! My husband and I had one heck of a time tying the knot. First, in Feb 2020, our venue closed its doors. Then we were supposed to get married in June 2020 but due to the pandemic, we postponed it to February 2021. DJ Cosme/Maestro went above and beyond - he wasn’t just our DJ for our big day, he helped us out so much when looking for a new venue and when we moved our date. Our guests loved the music he played at the wedding and it made it very fun! Thank you, DJ Cosme/Maestro for all you did for us!! If you go with Cosme, he won’t disappoint!

Sent on 05/02/2021

DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas's reply:

Ale & Rudy! Holy cow... I'll never forget when we first met. I was sick as a dog, and despite me looking and sounding horrible, you still bestowed your trust in us. Then, your pre-COVID date changes because of Noah's closure, then COVID, then bam! Your wedding was unforgettable. 50 years from now, you'll be telling other stories about me, hopefully with a smile!

I truly hope our paths cross again in the future!
    - Cosme
  • Katie

Katie G. · Married on 11/21/2020

Our Happily Ever After

We were originally supposed to get married in November but due to the pandemic we had to reschedule to a later date. When rescheduling to our new date we found out that our previous DJ we had hired would not be available and we were devastated. We were then recommended to DJ Cosme and we were not disappointed at all! He was so easy to work with and accommodating with our busy schedules. All our reception details were laid out to exactly what we wanted and the night went flawless (which can never be said for a wedding). DJ Cosme also spoke spanish which helped when communicating with my in laws. I know that the DJ makes or breaks the reception and I would, hands down, recommend DJ Cosme to every and all of my friends. If we ever need another DJ, Cosme is who we will contact first.

Sent on 05/08/2021

DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas's reply:

Katie! Jorge!! Hey hey! Greg felt bad he couldn't work with you but at the same time, he was glad I was available for your wedding. I don't see him busting out Ramon Ayala jams for Jorge's family when they asked for "norteñas". Your wedding was a blast and I am glad I was able to be part of your wedding! Katie, Jorge, may our paths cross again in the future. - Cosme

Kayla V. · Married on 11/11/2020

1000% would recommend DJ Maestro

DJ Cosme (Maestro) was beyond amazing for our wedding. We were looking forever for a bilingual DJ that was able to play and have knowledge of both Spanish and English music. DJ Cosme was the man for the job when it came to this. From the beginning to the end DJ Cosme was there every step of the way to make it special. Before we committed to him he sat down with us for more then an hour to talk about everything. A lot of the things that we talked about night are things that we did not ever think about. When we did commit to him he was there the whole time to answer and questions and help us. He gave us great recommendations when it came to song choices, things to do during the night, and the order of the night. When our wedding weekend finally came he was so beyond helpful. He came out to the venue the night before, we got married in Galena, IL about 2+ hours away from Chicago. The night before he made sure to check in with us about everything to make sure we were on the same page. When our wedding day came he made sure it went off without a hitch. From the ceremony, the cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing all night. When it was time to dance the night away DJ Cosme made the night so memorable. He read the crowd so well that the dance floor was not empty the whole night, from 7:30 (when the dance floor opened up for everyone) until midnight. He played an amazing mix of English, Spanish, old, new, and everything in between. We did a traditional Spanish dance, the Love Snake, and he made sure to explain everything to people that haven't done it before or didn't know what it was. He made sure that everyone was safe during this dance. He did such an amazing of keeping the dance floor full that we actually broke the dance floor. He also surprised us by bringing out balloons for everyone to have. My venue and the wedding coordinators there were so impressed by his work that they actually put him on their preferred vendor list, this was his first time at this venue. So I would beyond highly recommend DJ Cosme for your special day!

Sent on 01/21/2020

DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas's reply:

WHOA! Absolutely was not expecting this!! I am honored by your words! Kayla, Steven, you guys are the ones who are truly amazing! Your wedding went off without a hitch due to the planning that went into it. Reading the crowd is something I take pride in as not every DJ is able to do it. Your ceremony was truly special, as I had never witnessed another ceremony like yours. LA VIVORA DEL AMAR was amazing! I'm glad nobody got hurt nor thrown into the ceiling!

Y de TODO corazón, ojalá nuestros caminos crucen de nuevo en el futuro. Muchas felicidades y bendiciones a los dos - DJ Maestro

Danielle C. · Married on 09/26/2020

Cosme was such a fun DJ!

Cosme was so wonderful! He made sure the day went smoothly for us from start to finish, and brought a great energy to our wedding! He was also very organized, which was super nice. We had lots of friends and family tell us how great he was and everyone had a blast on the dance floor. Thank you Cosme!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Dani & Skyler!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: thank you for inviting me to be part of your wedding! Any time I'm asked to DJ a wedding at somebody's home is a great time, especially when you guys add the perfect backdrop and awesome guests - I do hope we are able to cross paths again!! Thank you and congratulations to you both!!
  • Tiffani

Tiffani C. · Married on 09/19/2020

DJ Cosme made our wedding an absolute blast!

We can’t say enough great things about DJ Cosme. He showed us from the very beginning that he was on top of every detail. He made sure everything was perfect and flowed really well from the ceremony to the reception. Our guests were on the dance floor all night enjoying the great music he provided. His professional nature was second only to his high energy and amazing caring personality! We loved him!!

Sent on 09/21/2020

DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas's reply:

TIFF!!! LORI!! Not even COVID-19 was able to stop us from having the best night of your lives! Everything from the first time we met at a bar in Geneva to the reception in Chicago, the pleasure was all mine. By the way, do you know you only gave me 9 songs for the dance party?!? I'm glad I was able to keep the jams flowing all night for you and your friends and family! I'm glad I was able to be part of your special day so thank you so very much for inviting me to your special day!! Let's stay in touch!

Erika S. · Married on 09/18/2020

Great DJ Experience!

Cosme did a great job DJing our wedding. We had to reschedule and reimagine plans more than once due to the pandemic, and he was so personable, flexible, and helpful along the way. His energy had everyone dancing- even with our smaller crowd!

Sent on 09/20/2020

DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas's reply:

Erika!! Thank you so very much for your kind words! I'm glad I was able to be part of your wedding even after we had to reschedule! I actually stayed up many nights reading blogs and forums as far as what other DJs were doing to bring that "big wedding" feeling to weddings forced to downsize. Want to know what I found? Absolutely nothing. So want to know what I did? I went to your wedding determined to party like it was 2019 and looks like everybody also had the same mentality! May our paths cross again guys!

Selene · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing experience working with Cosme

We had such an amazing time at our wedding with DJ Maestro. He went above and beyond to help us plan and be prepared for the big day. We are so happy with how everything came out: from the music played, to introductions to announcements. Even our guests let us know that they loved the DJ’s energy!! Because of COVID we had to make changes to follow venue guidelines and DJ Maestro was so understanding and flexible with our options. Truly Cosme, thank you for EVERYTHING and making our vision come to life. We are grateful !

Sent on 09/14/2020

DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas's reply:

Gracias Selene!! Flexibility and communication are what made your wedding the success it was! I'm glad I was able to still be part of your wedding, even after two date changes! Not even COVID was able to stop us from celebrating!! I'm joyful that people were able to enjoy the limited dance time we had! Felicidades de nuevo para Gio, Santi, y todos!!
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 05/16/2020

Look no further

DJ Maestro was absolutely amazing. Our wedding was postponed a year because of the pandemic and I of course was a little stressed. He met up with us before the first date and continued to help us through the date change and other little details. Deciding on a DJ was something that very much stressed me out but DJ Maestro made everything so easy and our day was fantastic.
    I highly recommend going with DJ Maestro if you are looking for a great DJ who will listen to your concerns and help you have the best music at your wedding.

Sent on 05/17/2021

DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas's reply:

Meaghan! Kyle!! A super thank you for allowing me to be part of your wedding! I'm glad I was able to help bring the stress down and help you coordinate the day of at your reception! Kyle and Meaghan, may our paths cross again in the future.

Chloe J. · Married on 10/12/2019

Cosme—DJ for our wedding 10/12/2019

Cosme was incredible from start to finish! He was patient and thorough during the wedding planning process.

The day off he exceeded all our of expectations. 10/10 would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2019

DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas's reply:

Chloe! An absolute Thank you for allowing me to be part of your wedding! In talking to your wedding coordinator about an hour before the end, I remember telling her, "There is no way this party is going to end in an hour!" And sure enough, we were able to extend the time! I hope to be able to see you and Jeremy in the future again!
  • Tony

Tony G. · Married on 09/07/2019

Supportive and works with you

DJ Cosme did an amazing job at our wedding. We could not have asked for a better DJ! On a day when craziness was all around, DJ Cosme was there to help keep things on track and was never pushy or intrusive. Very respectful. You hire him again in a heartbeat.

We couldn't get off the dancefloor all night!

Sent on 09/11/2019

DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas's reply:

Hey hey! It was my pleasure to be part of a wedding for awesome people. Perhaps my favorite part of your wedding was listening to your personal vows to each other.

May our paths cross again in the future! Congrats to you both!
    - DJ Maestro :o)
  • Kyle

Kyle G. · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely perfect!!!

We couldn't be more pleased with choosing DJs for you, specifically our DJ Cosme, for our bilingual wedding. Cosme took the time to meet with us even before we decided to book him for our wedding. He explained the packages thoroughly and answered all of our questions. Our reception was PERFECT thanks to Cosme. He took into consideration that we wanted to blend a Mexican/ American wedding so that everyone had a good time and felt comfortable. He had the dance floor full the whole night. He played such amazing songs that made everyone want to dance their butts off. Even the opposite cultures were dancing to each others music, whether they understood the songs or not. I am the bride, and I have to admit I had to pee for 3 hours, and I didn't go to the bathroom until the reception was over because I didn't want to miss out on the fun. When I say Cosme was incredible that may even be an understatement. I definitely recommend anyone who is looking for a DJ to book him! All of our guests are still talking about how our wedding was the most fun wedding they've ever attended.

Sent on 09/29/2019

DJ Maestro- Brinca Brinca Fiestas's reply:

Kyle! Jeanette! Did I not tell you I'd try my best to teach the "vivora del amar" to your English speaking guests?!? It was funny to hear people talking as I was walking around the room explaining it with the microphone in hand, "Oh my God, this is crazy!" Yet people said it with a smile on their faces!

While I accept your kind words, it was YOU GUYS who made your wedding an awesome time! You were a constant presence on the dance floor and you allowed me to have fun right along with your guests!

Thank you again and see you at your friend's and family's weddings!

Jose · Married on 07/20/2019

A fun, dance filled night!!!

El compita Cosme not only helped us keep things in a timely matter but also kept our guests moving. It was a fun experience and would recommend and even use service again.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Mr. Compa Jose,
    Gracias por sus palabras! Your wedding was a blast because of your planner, the flexibility you gave me, and just simply you and your wife - like I told you in the email, may our paths cross in the future. Gracias y felicidades!
  • Mario

Mario A. · Married on 07/07/2019

We couldn't stop dancing!!

Wow, We couldn't stop dancing!! My brother just got married yesterday. He couldn't have picked a better Dj than DJ Maestro. We had great music, lights, props, and a whole lot of fun!! Dj Maestro was extremely professional, energetic and got the party going. He had the music bumping and the crowd shaking their booty! Dj Maestro had the perfect play list for every taste and variety. We never had a dull moment. We danced till we dropped!!!
    I wish I would have had Brinca, Brinca Fiesta Productions when I got married. I highly recommended to anyone.

Sent on 07/08/2019