Remix Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

• Mike

Mike G. · Married on 05/11/2021

Awesome DJ and MC Team

Justin and John were the Dj and MC at my wedding this past weekend. They did an excellent job of getting everyone at the wedding involved and dancing, with great song selection, and MCing. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs a DJ or MC for a big event. Their pricing was very fair and they were nothing but professional and courteous.

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer N. · Married on 09/10/2020

Love love love this dj

My husband and I hired Jonathan and his team for our wedding this March 26th 2021 and they did not disappoint! Showed right on time and got to setting up right away. We had a lot of songs that needed to play during our ceremony and they timed them all perfectly. Throughout the night they played the exact right mix of music to keep everyone happy and in a good mood. We got exactly what we wanted and more with this team. Also- our originally wedding date was moved due to COVID19. Remix Entertainment was so accommodating and just blew me away with how they wanted to help us in any way they could and ensured they would be free for out new date. Not all vendors are like that, let me tell you! AND Jonathan created a mash up of two songs for our first dance and it sounds great and went off without a hitch. HIRE REMIX ENTERTAINMENT YOU WON'T BE SORRY :)

Sent on 03/31/2021
  • Breece

Breece · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing DJs!

We worked with Justin to coordinate for our big day and Hans and Steve were our DJs and MCs! They did a fantastic job! They were so polite, communicated with us when we were running behind schedule and kept the crowd dancing and having fun all night! Would highly recommend them for any event! Thank you Remix Entertainment!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Ari

Ari S. · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding in Madison, WI

Jonathan was the MC for my wedding in Madison, WI and he and his whole crew did an incredible job. The song choices were great, the mixing/transitions were smooth and there were lots of great mash-ups. Jonathan also did a great job as hype-man getting guests to the dance floor and overall guiding our 200 wedding guests through the various reception dances/events. Photo booth was also super fun and the included photo/guestbook is an amazing wedding keepsake, 100% worth getting it. Can't recommend enough!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Carroll

Carroll J. · Married on 08/17/2019

If you want it done, not just right, but spectacularly...use Remix Entertainment and let them blow your mind.

I’ve been to other events where the DJ was at best okay and did their job and at worst created a ghost town on the dancefloor, complete with rolling tumbleweed.

But I will say this about Remix Entertainment with the utmost honesty...They complete owned it! The dance floor was never empty and people were having an absolute blast as they danced like there was no tomorrow. In the spirit of our Guardians of the Galaxy themed wedding, we had asked Jon and his crew to start out with a lot of nostalgic retro songs (50s-80s) and then build into 90s to current music. We had also asked them to make sure the dance floor was always hopping (was it ever!) and that, whether you had a dance partner or not, you could still kick it on the dance floor. Remix Entertainment delivered what we asked and more, all the songs were on point and he respected our requests. Everyone was dancing all night long!

I am still told to this day how awesome the music was and that it was the “most fun wedding ever”. They were not only great Djs, but great MCs as well. They did a great job with introducing and transitioning between songs, dances and speeches throughout the ceremony and the reception. They got people out on the dance floor and were very interactive.

They also provided uplighting, photobooth and provided us with a vendor for glowsticks---all which were decisions I’m glad we made. The uplighting added to our theme and completely transformed the space. Everyone loved the photobooth and enjoyed all the fun props that were available and have asked for extras of their photos. The glowsticks were an absolute hit and everyone went wild dancing with them as they lit up the venue.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Stephanie · Married on 05/18/2019

Great price, amazing value!

Jon and his team were amazing from start to finish! Jon was in contact with me throughout the entire planning process of the wedding and was a true professional through and through. He caters to his clients and knows how to emcee an event properly. We also opted for the photobooth services as well and their attendant was polite, professional, welcoming and our guests were pleased! Ours was a Filipino wedding and his experience with these types of events really showed. I have no doubt that he and his team would be able to handle any event and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Shelly · Married on 06/09/2018

We used Remix for our dj/music, photo booth, and uplighting for our wedding (6-9-18). All of our guests loved the music selection and the dance floor was never empty. The photo booth was great too. Uplighting is reasonable priced compared to other Companies. I would recommend them to everyone. They really know how to keep a party moving!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Charlene · Married on 06/10/2017

Honestly, THE BEST. There's no other way to begin this review. Jonathan is cousin's with my brother's girlfriend. She recommended them to us for my company's holiday party a few years ago. They were amazing. And a few years after when I got engaged, I KNEW they were the ones I wanted for our wedding. I didn't even shop around for other DJs because there's no need. They did everything and more to make our day special. They made our day so memorable. Days later and our guests are still raving about the wedding and them. I trust them to make any party the best party ever. Thank you so much. And their photobooth is sooo awesome. You must get the photobooth! Seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart for making our wedding day amazing. You really did so much and I'm forever thankful. Everyone! book these guys!! Also, just very great guys overall. Very fun, kind and trustworthy.

Sent on 06/14/2017
  • Minnie Rose

Minnie R. · Married on 12/31/2016

If there's one thing that can make or break your wedding -- it's the DJ. This vendor will NO DOUBT make your wedding/reception THE BEST DAY ever! Their music will keep your party going! They're so much fun and easy to work with. True professionals. A lot of things went completely wrong on our wedding day, but seriously, Artie saved the day and brought us to the NYE countdown into the new year and made us forget about all the BAD things that didn't go as planned and just kept our party going and alive. He was amazing. I highly recommend using their services! Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Susan · Married on 09/04/2016

Remix Entertainment delivers excellent service without breaking the bank. They provided more than just entertainment. In our package, we received lighting, monogram design with our names and date, photo booth and projection screen display for our photo montage. Music was on point, lighting was on point, photo booth was on point. They were very professional and I enjoyed working with them very much. They will not disappoint. You'll discuss what you want and are accommodating. I've been a part of a lot of weddings before my own. Weddings are stressful, but if you hire the right people they'll make you feel like weddings aren't stressful at all. I feel that Remix entertainment helped me feel stress free during that evening. They won't disappoint.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Nicole · Married on 02/13/2016

Remix Entertainment is a perfect one-stop shop! If you're a DIY bride, a wedding planner, or hands on groom, Remix Entertainment allows you to put your mind at ease come your big day! Upon initially meeting them, their presentation definitely wowed us and checked off a lot of what was needed and desired for our wedding. Remix Entertainment was super responsive, easy to work with, and my other vendors loved working along with them. Our main goal for our wedding was to minimize the stress of having too many contracts, vendors, etc. to deal with, but still be able to accomplish the look and feel we wanted our wedding to be. Remix Entertainment did all that and more. We and our guests loved the entire experience! They captured the "awwww" moments during our ceremony by playing the right music and transitioning each song perfectly. Dinner music was conversation starters and had people swaying and singing along as they took each bite. Memories were captured and each guest loved our customized photobooth keepsake. Our uplighting and lighting effects added that extra "oomph" we wanted to set the tone throughout the entire night. To finish it off, the dance floor was never empty all the up to last call. We didn't want the night to end! That was all thanks to Remix Entertainment. Don't miss out on this vendor!

Sent on 04/04/2016
  • F

Frances · Married on 12/19/2015

Really great to work with & kept our guests entertained. We just attended a wedding where we couldn't understand the DJ because he was muffled when he spoke into the mic. That made us all the more thankful that we chose Remix. I'm glad we booked Remix and you can tell they have a lot of wedding reception experience. So many things come up and you need a solid source by your side. Remix is that solid source.

Sent on 02/10/2016

When planning a wedding reception, you only really want a few key things, namely, good food, good drinks and good music. Well, Remix Entertainment fulfilled our music requirement. They weren't just good, they were amazing. Just ask our guests. Remix Ent kept our dance floor full the whole night. They worked with all our requests and even took charge on some aspects me and my wife weren't sure how to handle (like having each of the guest tables meet us on the dance floor to take pictures so we wouldn't have to interrupt our guests eating dinner). We also utilized their lighting and photo booth options in the package we purchased and everything turned out awesome. We would definitely recommend Remix Entertainment to anyone looking for a hard-working company that makes reception planning worry-free.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Henry · Married on 06/05/2015

We were referred to Remix Entertainment by a long-time friend of ours. We met with Jon, who is both a DJ and an Emcee. He is courteous, punctual, friendly, and flexible. From our initial meeting and onwards, Jon was always prepared, answering any and all questions we had, as well as proactively asking us the things that were most important to us and what we needed to make sure we had. Their paperwork is very easy to follow, and their organization and timing is unparalleled.

The services they offer cannot be beat. We contracted them for the music (cocktail hour, dinner, & dancing), photobooth for 3 hours, DMX dynamic uplighting, and projector with screen for our wedding video. They were dressed professionally the entire time (suits and ties), and kept my wife and I on schedule, despite being on the crazy "wedding high."

Jon did a stellar job emcee'ing our night. Not a detail was overlooked and even reminded us of things we had totally forgotten about that night. Our guests were very impressed with their music selection and were pleasantly surprised to have Jon teach them all the latest dance steps!

I cannot say enough great things about this company. I will continue to refer them, and I highly recommend them to anyone that wants a hassle-free and professional experience, combining music for all ages and genres with seemingly 24/7 responsiveness.

Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Larey · Married on 04/11/2015

Love these guys!!! They are professional, talented, and do an amazing job!!!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Berna · Married on 11/08/2014

We chose remix entertainment for our DJ service, up-lighting, photo booth, and slideshow, and they did not disappoint at all! We got so many compliments on how much fun everyone had. The music were always "bumpin" no one wanted to leave in the end that we had "3" last songs! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Jillian · Married on 09/20/2014

We're so happy that Remix Ent. DJ'd our wedding. Everything went perfectly & smoothly. They provided all of the songs that we requested for certain parts of the ceremony & reception. Jonathan even helped us pick some of those songs when we couldn't decide on one. The music for dancing was great, everyone was dancing and having a good time. They were so easy to work with and very professional. We weren't sure if our ceremony would be outdoors or indoors because of weather, but they were prepared for either. They worked so well with the venue and photographer, we had absolutely nothing to worry about the day of the wedding. We used their photobooth service as well and everyone had fun with that too. They had all the props, an attendant to assist, and copies for our guests to take as well as one for us to be put into an album. Jonathan, Charles, and Jose were the best. We would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Kristine · Married on 08/30/2014

Super easy to work with, and they fulfilled all our requests perfectly (timing the songs, etc). We were worried that no one would dance at our wedding, but I think they were able to read the crowd and picked music that catered to the older and younger folk. DJ Chris did our event and he did a great job emceeing. Would recommend to others!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Katie · Married on 05/17/2014

Jonathan did an unbelievable job with the music for our wedding! We waited until the last minute to book and yet he was still organized enough to have all of the forms and information covered in less than two weeks. It was so easy to fill out the list and forms and specify which songs we wanted, when we wanted them played (what traditional events we would be doing, etc.) and what members of the bridal party would need to be announced (and he did a great job with the names since some of them were very tricky Zambian names). He was able to find all of the songs we requested, even the African songs we weren't able to get ourselves! He also played the music for our ceremony and was able to time it perfectly. I can't say enough good things about him and I would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants to take the stress away from planning the entertainment for their party!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Julita · Married on 10/11/2013

Remix entertainment Was such a hit at our wedding we got a ton of compliments from our guests. They were easy to get in contact with, very professional, and entertaining. They were such a hit we recommended them to friends and family who were getting married.

Sent on 01/16/2015

Cynthia · Married on 09/25/2016

They played English and Spanish music as I had requested! They kept us dancing all night!

Sent on 10/03/2017