1401 N. 24th Ave., Melrose Park, IL 60160 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Dependable Wedding Djs & Photo Booths

Dependable Wedding DJs & Photo Booths provides wedding entertainment to clients in Chicago. Founded in 2009 the company began in weddings and specializes in them to this day. Their high standards and ability to adapt make them a great option for elegant affairs to dance party receptions.

Four experienced DJs make up the entertainment team, providing bilingual MC services. Couples can arrange for a consultation to discuss songs that must be played and songs that should be placed on the do-not-play list. Their team provides photo booths that disperse prints and come with their own props. Guests are able to take an unlimited amount of photos all night long.

Other Services
In addition to their standard packages, the team offers lighting packages for extra wedding decor. Couples can customize monograms or choose to add uplighting to any venue space.

Follow Dependable Wedding Djs & Photo Booths on
showcase4
FootBallGarterToss
FootballGarterToss
Wedding party
bridal party gangmon style dance
bride and groom dancing
bride dancing
Dependable Wedding Djs & Photo Booths
bride getting down and dirty
dancing some

81 Reviews for Dependable Wedding Djs & Photo Booths

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/13/2019

Hire Steven from Dependable Wedding DJs

Steven was an amazing, professional and attentive DJ. He really made my husband and I be the ones to make the decisions at our wedding - and for those just in the planning stages, you know how important that feeling is!

The planning was a breeze, but perhaps best of all was the flexibility and responsiveness on the day of our wedding. The bridal party was late to the reception (our fault, lots of fun on the party bus), and Steven cautioned against doing a DJ-coordinated event we planned due to time constraints. The only people who knew this was skipped were me, my husband and Steven. Everything went so seamlessly.

I had guests who wanted to perform a surprise song as their wedding gift to use. Steven cleared this with my Maid of Honor before moving forward on it so it could remain a surprise but one my husband and I would be happy with.

And at our request, Steven filtered song requests based on the music we said we did and did not want to hear at the wedding. And if your OK with playing whatever your guests want - he'll do that too! I just appreciated having him make decisions based on numerous conversations we had prior to the wedding.

In the father of the bride speech, my dad had Steven walk around the reception hall with a blown up picture he made that related to his story. Steven glady walked from table to table with this picture while my dad continued to speak. This was not something my dad arranged before the day of the wedding, which demonstrates Steven's ability to adjust his plans on a moment's notice.

And speaking of quick thinking, Steven broke out the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Hotdog Dance song as I ate my late-night snack of hotdogs on the dance floor. It was hilarious. He did this because he listened to all the speeches talk about how much I love hotdogs. He pays attention and makes the night amazing based on YOUR style.

And finally, we had a blast hanging out with him after the reception, eating hotdogs and talking about how great the night was. It was an amazing day, and Steven played a major role in making it everything we wanted.

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Jen

Jen Supergan · Married on 06/01/2019

Cannot recommend more highly! Johnny is the best!

Absolutely one of my best vendors! First they are very affordable! And you might be worried, "you get what you pay for" but this is definitely not the case with Dependable Wedding DJs! They were a great price and provided amazing service both leading up to and on our wedding day. I cannot recommend Johnny enough. He was so fun to work with from our first meeting and made our reception an absolute blast. The dance floor was full all night!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Dependable Wedding Djs & Photo Booths Pricing

Dependable Wedding Djs & Photo Booths Price Rates

Dependable Wedding Djs & Photo Booths FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 795.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Weddings and Events by Karolina
    Weddings and Events by Karolina Wedding Planners

Jacob and Johnny from Dependable Wedding DJ's are great. They keep the music going and know how to fill up the dance floor. I recommend Dependable Wedding DJ's to everyone.

• 1401 N. 24th Ave. Melrose Park, IL, 60160 See on map