• Pricing

About Dependable Wedding Djs & Photo Booths

Dependable Wedding DJs & Photo Booths provides wedding entertainment to clients in Chicago. Founded in 2009 the company began in weddings and specializes in them to this day. Their high standards and ability to adapt make them a great option for elegant affairs to dance party receptions.

Four experienced DJs make up the entertainment team, providing bilingual MC services. Couples can arrange for a consultation to discuss songs that must be played and songs that should be placed on the do-not-play list. Their team provides photo booths that disperse prints and come with their own props. Guests are able to take an unlimited amount of photos all night long.

Other Services
In addition to their standard packages, the team offers lighting packages for extra wedding decor. Couples can customize monograms or choose to add uplighting to any venue space.

sparkler entrance
showcase4
FootBallGarterToss
FootballGarterToss
Wedding party
bridal party gangmon style dance
bride and groom dancing
bride dancing
Dependable Wedding Djs & Photo Booths
bride getting down and dirty
dancing some
dancing
grand entrance
happy bride and groom
sparkler entrance

76 Reviews for Dependable Wedding Djs & Photo Booths

Elizabeth · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing job!

We hired Dependable Wedding DJs and were very impressed. Johnny was the one who met with us and DJ'ed our wedding, and he was great - super responsive, incredibly helpful, and very fun. Outside of a few must-plays, neither my husband nor I were very picky about the music for the reception, but Johnny had no problem getting everyone on the dancefloor and having a good time. Quality service at an unbeatable price. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Helen

Helen · Married on 10/27/2018

Highlight of the Reception

My husband and I didn't have a huge budget for our DJ because we didn't have a lot of people we believed would dance at our wedding. We originally checked out Dependable DJ because it was within our price range and it had good reviews, that was it. However, Steven came and was able to get everyone on the dance floor at some point. He had such a wide variety of music, even including music from my husband's home of Trinidad and Tobago. I had so many people asking me about the DJ and telling me how great he was. Not only that, he also was great at communicating and allowed us to do most of our planning with him online since we didn't always have cell phone reception (like I said, my husband is international). Steven went above and beyond and I'd recommend him as the best DJ at any wedding I've been too!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Dependable Wedding Djs & Photo Booths Pricing

Dependable Wedding Djs & Photo Booths Price Rates

Dependable Wedding Djs & Photo Booths FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 795.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Weddings and Events by Karolina
    Weddings and Events by Karolina Wedding Planners

Jacob and Johnny from Dependable Wedding DJ's are great. They keep the music going and know how to fill up the dance floor. I recommend Dependable Wedding DJ's to everyone.

• See on map