Jeti Entertainment Wedding DJ Service Reviews

116 Reviews for Jeti Entertainment Wedding DJ Service

• Carmen

Carmen · Married on 11/14/2020

Highly Recommend!!!

Jerry was great! He always kept communication open and made sure you kept deadlines in mind, which is super helpful once it gets down to the month of planning.

He kept the dance floor going the whole night and made the night one to remember. Our friends and family couldn't stop talking about it.

Sent on 11/17/2020

Julia M. · Married on 11/06/2020

Jerry is the best!!!

We cannot say enough about Jerry!! Our reception was an absolute blast! He kept the party going the whole night and made sure all the speeches and announcements went totally smooth. No one thought once about it being a smaller Covid wedding. Also, his customized lighting is beautiful! I knew after our very first meeting with Jerry that we made the right choice. I felt so much more relaxed about the wedding after speaking with him. He really surpasses DJ services by asking and thinking about every detail and aspect of your wedding timeline. His experience and passion for his job truly shows through.

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca S. · Married on 02/28/2020

Amazing Experience

Jerry from Jeti Entertainment was so easy to work with. He is professional, organized, and detail-oriented. He did everything that he could to ensure that my husband and I had the best wedding possible. My guests loved him, and he kept everybody on the dance floor all night. I highly recommend Jerry and Jeti Entertainment to any bride or groom who wants a perfect DJ experience!

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Debra

Debra T. · Married on 02/25/2020

Perfect! I recommend Jeti entertainment!

Jerry and his wife were wonderful. They not only provided outstanding DJ service but helped organize the wedding procession, ceremony and ensured everything went smoothly. Communication was timely. The purple uplighting was beautiful. I have nothing negative to say about Jeti entertainment.

Sent on 02/27/2020
  • Luke

Luke B. · Married on 01/25/2020

Could not be happier

Jerry is an awesome DJ. He is extremely professional and hits every detail to ensure a wonderful night. Before meeting with Jerry, I thought the only thing DJs at weddings did was the music for the dancing part of the night. I was wrong. DJs have a much bigger role to play and Jerry knocked it out of the park. Hire him, you won't be sorry. Thanks Jerry!

Sent on 01/31/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea N. · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect Wedding

Jerry helped make our wedding day perfect from the coordinating services to the great selection of music all night long. He takes special care in getting to know you and your vision for your special day and truly made it unforgettable. Very professional and experienced!! Would recommend to my friends and family. So many compliments throughout the night. Thank you again for an incredible night!!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Jake

Jake O. · Married on 09/21/2019

Great Wedding

Great service, easy to work with, great music, organized, guests all has fun, never a dull moment, definitely recommend to anybody

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Dan

Dan S. · Married on 08/10/2019

Great Wedding!!

Jerry was great to work with and made our day amazing. Very professional and top notch DJ!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Christiana

Christiana M. · Married on 08/09/2019

Wedding 8/16/2019

Jeti Entertainment was one of the highlights of our wedding! We received so many compliments on our DJ, music choices, and the flow. Jerry was very accommodating with our last minute Laotian band add-on and was able to efficiently coordinate with them to keep the night going. The shoe game was an absolute hit and everyone loved the song choices! Jeti Entertainment was very affordable and making payments was easy. Jerry was flexible meeting with us so we could make our final payment on time and was easily contactable via phone or email. We are so thankful our DJ was as wonderful as Jerry! They really came make or break your wedding night, and Jeti Entertainment made ours! Jerry and Josh were also very accommodating when our ceremony could not start on time. They notified the guests and made sure I (the bride) was aware of the situation. When our ring bearer lost the rings, they made sure to let me know he was just taking a bit to get down the aisle to keep me calm can’t wait to see that on video!). The best part is, they only do weddings so their focus is 100% about the flow of your special day!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Michaela

Michaela S. · Married on 07/19/2019

Tier One DJ and wedding coordinator!!

Jeti Entertainment provided the most excellent music and lighting for our wedding!! We initially were not even going to hire a DJ but are SO GLAD that we chose Jerry at Jeti and wished that we had decided to hire a DJ months earlier! Jerry's wedding coordination was a lifesaver and really helped ease the planning process in a huge way. He was an excellent emcee and motivated people to get our and dance and kept people going all night! The lighting was also fantastic and helped make for some phenomenal photos. Our wedding day was beyond perfect because of Jeti Entertaiment, I couldn't imagine anyone better.

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 06/16/2019

Awesome services!

NO words will ever explain how awesome Jerry was. Not only was he awesome for our big day, but everything in between leading up to the day. We had an ABSOLUTE blast, our wedding guests even said how awesome the DJ was. 100 stars! Jerry you are an absolute blessing. awesome services, and just awesome person in general. I felt like I was your family!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Mark

Mark W. · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfection

Jerry with Jeti was fantastic. He was able to DJ and coordinate our wedding and reception perfectly. Our initial meeting with Jerry was long with lots of questions, but it paid off! Jerry's thoroughness showed his professionalism. We had an elaborate entrance to the reception with light show and music, which Jerry was instrumental in helping pull off. Dancing at the reception was nonstop. I cannot recommend him highly enough. If you want a good time at your wedding, pick Jerry.

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Annie

Annie C. · Married on 05/25/2019

Best Wedding DJ

Jerry was an incredible DJ! He helped us to organize our reception and really kept the party going! I have had so many compliments about how great our DJ was! I would definitely use him again!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Mark R. · Married on 05/11/2019

Jeti is your must have DJ service

Thanks Jerry & Jeti Entertainment!! Our wedding was last month & it was a BLAST!! I couldn't wait to do an official review I just needed to jump on here & Give my Recommendation immediately!!
    If you're having a Wedding anywhere near the Rockford Area look no further then here for your DJ!! Jerry was amazing!! He is friendly he is flexible, but most importantly He wants your Wedding to be the Best it can be & Truly cares about the couples Big Day.
    As far as RUNNING the show Jerry was Top Notch. He always knew what the night needed music wise.
    If the dance floor was getting empty it was a couples slow song to get everyone out of their seats then it was a line dance to keep everyone moving.
    Once the drinks started flowing he had the lights & the music looking & sounding like a night club. The songs are a great mix of old & new So EVERYONE felt like they belonged out there.
    Out of all are hires, food, photography, venue, etc Jerry at Jeti made it very special. My Bride was very Happy. Which of course means I could be Happy Too!!

Thanks Jerry,
    Mark & Tina Rudis
    Wedding Date 5-11-19

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Kaelin

Kaelin · Married on 03/30/2019

We love jeti entertainment

We were so impressed and so happy we chose Jeti Entertainment to host our special day! Jerry truly has a talent for what he does and his wife helped keep the day flowing smoothly. He was very organized, thorough, and the most professional vendor we worked with throughout the wedding planning process. He did a phenomenal job! The dancing did not stop!! Our legs were actually sore the next day from dancing so much. I would highly recommend choosing him as your DJ. We researched a lot of Rockford area DJ's before choosing Jeti Enertainment and with Jerry you get the best quality and value!!

Sent on 04/06/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent DJ Services!

We are so happy we chose Jeti Entertainment Wedding DJ Services for our big day! Jerry exceeded all of our expectations! He was attentive to every detail to ensure that our special day went smoothly and everyone had a great time. We received countless compliments on how smoothly our wedding day went and how much fun our guests had dancing on the dance floor. If you want a full service DJ team for a very affordable price, I HIGHLY recommend booking Jeti Entertainment!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Shayla D. · Married on 10/13/2018

Abdolutely amazing

Always had people dancing on the dance floor and very organized! Book them!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/08/2018

We booked Jeti Entertainment after doing a ton of research on DJs in the area, and are so glad we did! First and foremost, it was fantastic to work with the owner himself throughout our experience, and this is one of the reasons why we decided to book with them. Working with the owner showed how important his company was to him, and he made sure to communicate that our day was important to him, as well. Jerry was extremely organized and contacted our venue and other vendors to coordinate, which was highly appreciated as it was one thing off my plate. His online planner was extremely easy to utilize, and he made sure to accommodate our crazy schedules for any meetings necessary. I really can't say enough good things about Jeti Entertainment.

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Karlee

Karlee · Married on 09/02/2018

Choose Jeti Entertainment!!! Knowing that I had Jerry and Tina assisting and DJing for my wedding saved me soooo much stress! I had NONE!!! Tina was amazing at keeping my girls in the know and organized.. and the music for my ceremony /organization for the guys by Jerry was an experience I am glad I had. Everyone was raving about our music choices, and Jerry made choosing the music to play super fun and again, stress-free. Thank you Jerry and Tina!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Joseph · Married on 09/01/2018

My new wife and I could not have been happier with out experience working with Jeti. Jerry was so helpful not only in making sure our reception was a blast, but he helped us plan everything out and did everything he could to make sure we had our dream wedding.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Ben · Married on 08/04/2018

Jerry is amazing at what he does. He kept everything on schedule, coordinated catering and the photographer, and took care of anything else we needed him to do. On top of all that, I had guest telling me all night how our dj was playing awesome music. Jeti Entertainment is the real deal.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2018

Jerry was wonderful to work with! He was so organized, dedicated, fun, and is overall a great person! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Our guests raved about him and the music and lights were awesome! He helped us with our ceremony and the reception timeline to make sure everything went smoothly. We were 100% happy going with Jeti and would recommend anyone use them for their wedding!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Katelyn · Married on 07/27/2018

Jerry and Tina were exceptional throughout our wedding night. They were on top of everything during the wedding planning process, easy to get in touch with, and willing to go the extra mile to help things go smoothly for the big day! I am so happy with the decision I made to choose Jeti Entertainment and would recommend them to anyone I know getting married!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Jenna · Married on 07/21/2018

Jerry was wonderful from the get go! He made our decision to go with Jeti Entertainment an easy one. He walked us through all of our options and even helped us choose some of our special songs. Being a young couple we wanted a hip dance floor, we got exactly that plus an array of underground music we requested for dinnertime. He paid close attention to detail, going over names of friends and family members and creating a reception itinerary. Jeti has many package options when it comes to play time, uplighting, ceremony and or reception, etc. We hand selected the one that fit our needs and added extra uplights, which looked so cool! Jerry has the best sounding entertainment voice and knows how to keep a party going. Him and his wife made sure everything went smooth on our wedding day. My husband and I highly recommend Jerry and Jeti Entertainment to anyone looking for a phenomenal DJ!
    Jake and Jenna

Sent on 08/07/2018

Lisa · Married on 07/14/2018

Jeti entertainment was amazing they were very helpful with everthing would defiantly recommend to everyone. So glad we chose them. Thank you jeti for an amazing night and all your help.

Sent on 08/17/2018