Jeti Entertainment Wedding DJ Service Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Nichole Married on 09/18/2021

Exceptional service

My husband and I got married last month and are so grateful for Jerry. He knew our venue very well which was so helpful. Communication with him was so easy, and he made this process stress free! We had such a fun time at our reception, and our ceremony was perfect. All of the planning tools he offers really helped us. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ! Thank you Jerry!!
  • Anna
    Anna D. Married on 07/25/2021

Highly Recommended DJ

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience with Jeti Entertainment! Jerri is very knowledgeable and has tons of experience that he puts you at ease. We didn’t need to hire a wedding planner because he was so helpful throughout the process. He has the most up to date music but also has a great variety of party favorites! Everyone had so much fun! Highly recommend Jeti for any occasion! Thank you for unforgettable memories!
    Angelia F. Married on 07/17/2021

Professional and Fun

We had an amazing time at our wedding and owe a lot of the ease to Jeti Entertainment. They were professional and fun while getting everyone on the dance floor to have a good time. Everyone loved them and wanted information. It was amazing time!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin P. Married on 06/18/2021

Phenomenal Entertainment

Great music and timing. Visually appealing lights and DJ booth setup. Jeti entertainment went far above expectations to deliver the highest quality service to make our wedding stand out from the rest! The care and dedication Jerry provided during consultation assured us that we would have a well organized wedding, and we did. Crowd pleasing games and dances kept people out of their seats for a night of non-stop fun! We are so happy with our decision to have Jeti Entertainment at our wedding. 10/10.
    Sydney R. Married on 05/01/2021

Absolutely Fantastic

Jerry was absolutely amazing. He definitely exceeded our expectations. He worked with us so well and took so much pressure off of us by working with our other vendors. He made us a timeline that flowed well and we cannot say enough good things about him. He kept the crowd going all night and the energy levels high. He played music that was catered to our likes and our guests likes. Every song was a fantastic choice.
  • Carmen
    Carmen Married on 11/14/2020

Highly Recommend!!!

Jerry was great! He always kept communication open and made sure you kept deadlines in mind, which is super helpful once it gets down to the month of planning.

He kept the dance floor going the whole night and made the night one to remember. Our friends and family couldn't stop talking about it.
    Julia M. Married on 11/06/2020

Jerry is the best!!!

We cannot say enough about Jerry!! Our reception was an absolute blast! He kept the party going the whole night and made sure all the speeches and announcements went totally smooth. No one thought once about it being a smaller Covid wedding. Also, his customized lighting is beautiful! I knew after our very first meeting with Jerry that we made the right choice. I felt so much more relaxed about the wedding after speaking with him. He really surpasses DJ services by asking and thinking about every detail and aspect of your wedding timeline. His experience and passion for his job truly shows through.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca S. Married on 02/28/2020

Amazing Experience

Jerry from Jeti Entertainment was so easy to work with. He is professional, organized, and detail-oriented. He did everything that he could to ensure that my husband and I had the best wedding possible. My guests loved him, and he kept everybody on the dance floor all night. I highly recommend Jerry and Jeti Entertainment to any bride or groom who wants a perfect DJ experience!
  • Debra
    Debra T. Married on 02/25/2020

Perfect! I recommend Jeti entertainment!

Jerry and his wife were wonderful. They not only provided outstanding DJ service but helped organize the wedding procession, ceremony and ensured everything went smoothly. Communication was timely. The purple uplighting was beautiful. I have nothing negative to say about Jeti entertainment.
  • Luke
    Luke B. Married on 01/25/2020

Could not be happier

Jerry is an awesome DJ. He is extremely professional and hits every detail to ensure a wonderful night. Before meeting with Jerry, I thought the only thing DJs at weddings did was the music for the dancing part of the night. I was wrong. DJs have a much bigger role to play and Jerry knocked it out of the park. Hire him, you won't be sorry. Thanks Jerry!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea N. Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect Wedding

Jerry helped make our wedding day perfect from the coordinating services to the great selection of music all night long. He takes special care in getting to know you and your vision for your special day and truly made it unforgettable. Very professional and experienced!! Would recommend to my friends and family. So many compliments throughout the night. Thank you again for an incredible night!!
  • Jake
    Jake O. Married on 09/21/2019

Great Wedding

Great service, easy to work with, great music, organized, guests all has fun, never a dull moment, definitely recommend to anybody
  • Dan
    Dan S. Married on 08/10/2019

Great Wedding!!

Jerry was great to work with and made our day amazing. Very professional and top notch DJ!
  • Christiana
    Christiana M. Married on 08/09/2019

Wedding 8/16/2019

Jeti Entertainment was one of the highlights of our wedding! We received so many compliments on our DJ, music choices, and the flow. Jerry was very accommodating with our last minute Laotian band add-on and was able to efficiently coordinate with them to keep the night going. The shoe game was an absolute hit and everyone loved the song choices! Jeti Entertainment was very affordable and making payments was easy. Jerry was flexible meeting with us so we could make our final payment on time and was easily contactable via phone or email. We are so thankful our DJ was as wonderful as Jerry! They really came make or break your wedding night, and Jeti Entertainment made ours! Jerry and Josh were also very accommodating when our ceremony could not start on time. They notified the guests and made sure I (the bride) was aware of the situation. When our ring bearer lost the rings, they made sure to let me know he was just taking a bit to get down the aisle to keep me calm can’t wait to see that on video!). The best part is, they only do weddings so their focus is 100% about the flow of your special day!
  • Michaela
    Michaela S. Married on 07/19/2019

Tier One DJ and wedding coordinator!!

Jeti Entertainment provided the most excellent music and lighting for our wedding!! We initially were not even going to hire a DJ but are SO GLAD that we chose Jerry at Jeti and wished that we had decided to hire a DJ months earlier! Jerry's wedding coordination was a lifesaver and really helped ease the planning process in a huge way. He was an excellent emcee and motivated people to get our and dance and kept people going all night! The lighting was also fantastic and helped make for some phenomenal photos. Our wedding day was beyond perfect because of Jeti Entertaiment, I couldn't imagine anyone better.
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine Married on 06/16/2019

Awesome services!

NO words will ever explain how awesome Jerry was. Not only was he awesome for our big day, but everything in between leading up to the day. We had an ABSOLUTE blast, our wedding guests even said how awesome the DJ was. 100 stars! Jerry you are an absolute blessing. awesome services, and just awesome person in general. I felt like I was your family!
  • Mark
    Mark W. Married on 06/01/2019

Perfection

Jerry with Jeti was fantastic. He was able to DJ and coordinate our wedding and reception perfectly. Our initial meeting with Jerry was long with lots of questions, but it paid off! Jerry's thoroughness showed his professionalism. We had an elaborate entrance to the reception with light show and music, which Jerry was instrumental in helping pull off. Dancing at the reception was nonstop. I cannot recommend him highly enough. If you want a good time at your wedding, pick Jerry.
  • Annie
    Annie C. Married on 05/25/2019

Best Wedding DJ

Jerry was an incredible DJ! He helped us to organize our reception and really kept the party going! I have had so many compliments about how great our DJ was! I would definitely use him again!
    Mark R. Married on 05/11/2019

Jeti is your must have DJ service

Thanks Jerry & Jeti Entertainment!! Our wedding was last month & it was a BLAST!! I couldn't wait to do an official review I just needed to jump on here & Give my Recommendation immediately!!
    If you're having a Wedding anywhere near the Rockford Area look no further then here for your DJ!! Jerry was amazing!! He is friendly he is flexible, but most importantly He wants your Wedding to be the Best it can be & Truly cares about the couples Big Day.
    As far as RUNNING the show Jerry was Top Notch. He always knew what the night needed music wise.
    If the dance floor was getting empty it was a couples slow song to get everyone out of their seats then it was a line dance to keep everyone moving.
    Once the drinks started flowing he had the lights & the music looking & sounding like a night club. The songs are a great mix of old & new So EVERYONE felt like they belonged out there.
    Out of all are hires, food, photography, venue, etc Jerry at Jeti made it very special. My Bride was very Happy. Which of course means I could be Happy Too!!

Thanks Jerry,
    Mark & Tina Rudis
    Wedding Date 5-11-19
  • Kaelin
    Kaelin Married on 03/30/2019

We love jeti entertainment

We were so impressed and so happy we chose Jeti Entertainment to host our special day! Jerry truly has a talent for what he does and his wife helped keep the day flowing smoothly. He was very organized, thorough, and the most professional vendor we worked with throughout the wedding planning process. He did a phenomenal job! The dancing did not stop!! Our legs were actually sore the next day from dancing so much. I would highly recommend choosing him as your DJ. We researched a lot of Rockford area DJ's before choosing Jeti Enertainment and with Jerry you get the best quality and value!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent DJ Services!

We are so happy we chose Jeti Entertainment Wedding DJ Services for our big day! Jerry exceeded all of our expectations! He was attentive to every detail to ensure that our special day went smoothly and everyone had a great time. We received countless compliments on how smoothly our wedding day went and how much fun our guests had dancing on the dance floor. If you want a full service DJ team for a very affordable price, I HIGHLY recommend booking Jeti Entertainment!
    Shayla D. Married on 10/13/2018

Abdolutely amazing

Always had people dancing on the dance floor and very organized! Book them!
    Danielle Married on 09/08/2018
    We booked Jeti Entertainment after doing a ton of research on DJs in the area, and are so glad we did! First and foremost, it was fantastic to work with the owner himself throughout our experience, and this is one of the reasons why we decided to book with them. Working with the owner showed how important his company was to him, and he made sure to communicate that our day was important to him, as well. Jerry was extremely organized and contacted our venue and other vendors to coordinate, which was highly appreciated as it was one thing off my plate. His online planner was extremely easy to utilize, and he made sure to accommodate our crazy schedules for any meetings necessary. I really can't say enough good things about Jeti Entertainment.
  • Karlee
    Karlee Married on 09/02/2018
    Choose Jeti Entertainment!!! Knowing that I had Jerry and Tina assisting and DJing for my wedding saved me soooo much stress! I had NONE!!! Tina was amazing at keeping my girls in the know and organized.. and the music for my ceremony /organization for the guys by Jerry was an experience I am glad I had. Everyone was raving about our music choices, and Jerry made choosing the music to play super fun and again, stress-free. Thank you Jerry and Tina!!
    Joseph Married on 09/01/2018
    My new wife and I could not have been happier with out experience working with Jeti. Jerry was so helpful not only in making sure our reception was a blast, but he helped us plan everything out and did everything he could to make sure we had our dream wedding.