123 e. Lake ST #103, Bloomingdale, IL 60108 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Concept One Photography

Concept One offers photography and event rentals to couples in the Chicago area. Their services combine everything digital, from photo booths to video services to photography. Their team will capture each moment.

Concept One has photography packages with photo booths. Your guests will love taking fun pictures as a keepsake of your wonderful night. Enjoy unlimited photo prints and various types of booths. Choose from open-air sets or LED illuminated enclosures. Couples can even choose to integrate social media into the package.

Other Services

In addition to photos, the videographers can be on-site recording in a way that doesn’t distract from the event. Videographers will discreetly capture hours of footage for highlight reels or full-feature films. They even offer the opportunity for same day edits, so your guests can see the highlights at the end of the night.

Follow Concept One Photography on

Concept One Photography 6
Concept One Photography 7
  • Hannah

Hannah Nilsen · Getting married on 09/25/2020

Consultation & Hiring was easy with Ryan!

Met Ryan at a Bridal Show. Booked a consultation months later and it was the ONLY photographer my fiancé and I looked at. We hired them right then and there due to their professionalism, wide knowledge and style, package deal, and commitment to their wedding couples. This is a small-scale company to help keep the price highly affordable without sacrificing time or quality. I cannot wait to finalize who our photographer day of will be, and I cannot wait to being outlining the whole day with them (because they do that too - help the bride with day of timeline).

Sent on 06/07/2019

Concept One Photography's reply:

Wow thanks for the review Hannah! We're looking forward to the big day. :) Please call/write if you need anything at all.

-Ryan
  • Paulette

Paulette Crayton · Getting married on 04/18/2020

First Impressions Are On Point

Like the bride to be posting on March 2nd, I too met Concept One's representatives at a bridal expo. My fiancé and I are not getting married until next year but when you see a good deal, you better jump on it. And that's exactly what we did!! (We want to lock everything in a year ahead so we can make payments instead of coming out of pocket for everything all at once) We had all of my bridesmaids with us and my son who's giving me away. After going to several vendors, there was no better deal than Concept One. We made a small deposit that day and now have one less vendor to search for. We get a full day of photography, a photo booth, a large photo album, plus a album of the photo booth strips, and access to all of our pictures that are taken that day!! I could be missing something or may have added something but just the professionalism and reassurance of the staff was worth the time and money. Last but not least, we didn't have the full deposit when we signed the contract so they were willing to work with us so that we could hire them! Definitely a company that values people!! BRAVO CONCEPT ONE!!

OAN: I'll give another review after the wedding. I'm sure it will be great!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Concept One Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review Paulette! Please call/write if you have any questions leading up to the big day. We are looking forward to it. :)

Thanks,
    Ryan
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 07/06/2019

Maybe a premature review, but Sal and he's team at Concept One have left such a good impression I had to! I met and spoke with Sal and he's team at a Bridal Show. What a Salesman! He is passionate and excited about what he does, you can tell! He really gave a lot of info to me with out over whelming me or pressuring me. We discussed options deals and pricing with ease. He answered all my questions and gave some helpful advice. Sal's attendants were just as great as he is. They were funny , informative and personable. And the pricing was great! We received a great deal from Sal that included all day photographer, photo booth, all rights to pic, large photo album, as well as pics for everyone at the photo booth and a copy of everyone put into a book for us! I am looking forward to working with Sal and his team and leaving a raving review when all is said and done - STAY TUNED! P.S. Sal answers every call!!! He will not leave you hanging!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Concept One Photography's reply:

Thank You Brandy for a great review. As usual please reach out to me with any questions and designing and production of your album. You have my cell phone number.

Concept One Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for a 3-hour photo booth package? $ 495.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package? $ 495.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Concept One Photography 1
    Free Photobooth
    Free Premium Photo Booth when you book our wedding photography package. All inclusive. Please call for details on the photo booth package.

• Royal Events
    Royal Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with Concept One Photography several times and they have always been great to work with. Great photographers and service to our clients.

• Aberdeen's Wedding Florists
    Aberdeen's Wedding Florists Wedding Florists

Sal is a great guy with excellent staffing. You have to love a guy who greets you with a warm smile every time you see him. Really awesome people.

• Buller Media
    Buller Media Wedding Videographers

A fantastic photography team to film with. Always a pleasure working together.

• 123 e. Lake ST #103 Bloomingdale, 60108 See on map