Concept One Photography

Bloomingdale, IL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Concept One offers photography and event rentals to couples in the Chicago area. Their services combine everything digital, from photo booths to video services to photography. Their team will capture each moment.

Concept One has photography packages with photo booths. Your guests will love taking fun pictures as a keepsake of your wonderful night. Enjoy unlimited photo prints and various types of booths. Choose from open-air sets or LED illuminated enclosures. Couples can even choose to integrate social media into the package.

Other Services

In addition to photos, the videographers can be on-site recording in a way that doesn’t distract from the event. Videographers will discreetly capture hours of footage for highlight reels or full-feature films. They even offer the opportunity for same day edits, so your guests can see the highlights at the end of the night.

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$495

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$495

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Flip Book

Alexis Getting married on 10/15/2022

Cannot Wait to Work with Them!

I came across Concept One at a Bridal Expo that I went to with my mom. Frank was the gentleman that we spoke with and he really made us feel very comfortable from the jump. He was one of two vendors at the expo to ask me about my fiance which I really appreciated. After the expo, Frank did a consultation with me to walk me through what it would look like the day of our wedding. He started from the ceremony and worked backwards to come up with a timeline that would make sense for the day of and that was a lot of fun! He was so easy to talk to and made the entire process effortless. We ended up booking them as our photographer and for our videography needs as well. Our wedding is in 2022 and truthfully, with the services offered - this is SUCH an incredible value. Cannot wait to see how they capture our special day! Would definitely recommend based on our booking experience alone. I'll update the review after our experience :) but so far, SO GOOD!

Hi Alexis!
    This is truly wonderful to hear! Frank is such a passionate individual who really cares for our clients. Looking forward to your follow up!
  • Hailey
    Hailey C. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing!

Damian was amazing!!! He seriously spent all night getting the best of pictures. He stayed out of the way but was also always there getting GREAT photos. He lead the way and really helped us get some great poses. Everyone LOVED the photo booth!!!

Hi Hailey!

Thanks for this AMAZING review. Our team are truly great people to work with! Damian is a wonderful photographer and is super detailed.
    Amber F. Married on 10/08/2021

Awesome Photographer!

I was a little nervous having a guy be my photographer, but Vladimir was amazing! So professional and gave a lot of directions to make our wedding photos beautiful!

Concept One Photography's reply:

Amber, thanks so much for your kind review:) I will send this over to Vladimir. We absolutely love hearing feedback!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

Concept One Photography 1
Gift
Free Premium Photo Booth when you book our wedding photography package. All inclusive. Please call for details on the photo booth package.

Royal Events Royal Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with Concept One Photography several times and they have always been great to work with. Great photographers and service to our clients.

Aberdeen's Wedding Florists Aberdeen's Wedding Florists Wedding Florists

Sal is a great guy with excellent staffing. You have to love a guy who greets you with a warm smile every time you see him. Really awesome people.

Buller Media Buller Media Wedding Videographers

A fantastic photography team to film with. Always a pleasure working together.

123 E. Lake Street #303 Bloomingdale, IL, 60108
Location of (Concept One Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding