Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Aberdeen's Wedding Florists

From conceptual design to flawless execution, our only goal is to make your day beautiful!

Aberdeen’s Wedding Florist, is a weddings-only floral service provider.   At Aberdeen’s, we understand what an important role your personal flowers, ceremony arrangements, and reception centerpieces and décor have on your special day.

Aberdeen’s was founded in 1958 and since it’s opening has provided flowers to over 100,000 couples and continues every week making us one of Chicago’s largest and most popular wedding florists.

Our consultants and designers work closely with every client to serve their needs and provide the highest quality floral arrangements for your wedding day.

In addition to your floral needs, Aberdeen’s can also assist you with other décor needs such as up-lighting, gobo projection, furniture rentals, and draping.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Aisle Decor (3)
Flower Petals (2)
Non-Floral (2)
Samples (1)

I met with Paula after attending a bridal show and loving her display flowers. I met with her having no idea what flowers I wanted and she helped me make great decisions that got me tons of compliments on my big day. My bridal bouquet was beautiful as were my bridesmaid bouquets and boutineers. Even the toss bouquet was gorgeous! The flowers looked pretty even after being dehydrated the next day! Paula was very competitive in her pricing as well! I would total recommend Aberdeen's for your bridal needs!

Photo of Aberdeen's Wedding Florists in Schaumburg, IL - Driving downtown to take pictures.
Photo of Aberdeen's Wedding Florists in Schaumburg, IL
Photo of Aberdeen's Wedding Florists in Schaumburg, IL - My bouquet the day after.
Profile Picture Dee, 11/25/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Paula was so great to work with! She listened to all of my ideas and thoughts and she made my dream wedding bouquet come to life! When the flowers showed up in our hotel room before we started getting ready for the big day, I started to cry! The flowers were BEAUTIFUL! I was happy with all the bridesmaid bouquets too! Everything just looked so perfect!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Paula was truly a pleasure to work with! She was patient, collaborative, kind, and worked with my budget which was great! I had a specific vision, and Paula made sure that the flowers brought that vision to life! I was very happy with my flower arrangements and how beautifully they looked on my wedding day and in pictures to reflect on forever.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Aberdeen's Wedding Florists Pricing

Table Arrangements
Artificial
4 AWARDS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Always amazing floral work and decor.

We have worked with so many weddings that have used Aberdeen's and they have always done a great job.

If you are looking for a professional florist hire Aberdeen's wedding florists . Friendly and professional company.

Aberdeen's is absolutely one of the best they are managed by a group with many years of wedding experience!

216 PROS I KNOW

Events

1173 Tower Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173   See On Map
773-282-8272 (phone) 847-278-1052 (fax)
Mon - Sat 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Sunday by appointment