Aberdeen's Wedding Florists Reviews

Aberdeen's Wedding Florists 4
Aberdeen's Wedding Florists 5
Aberdeen's Wedding Florists 6

Deborah · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot be more thankful for the amazing job the florist did with our wedding flowers. I had a true positive experience and nothing could have gone more smoothly. They even had extra flowers just in case. Our centerpieces were phenomenal and were better than I expected. Paula the consultant was a pleasure to work with and captured exactly what we wanted. She was amazing. We are beyond thankful and our money was well spent!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Deborah,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved working with you on your wedding.

Katy · Married on 06/16/2018

We only used Aberdeen's for our boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces since we had a friend make paper bouquets for the girls. We don't live in the chicago-land area, so we weren't sure how things would go trying to plan with vendors in the area, but we surely did not need to worry working with Paula at Aberdeen's! She was very responsive to emails and phone calls! She worked with us whenever we were able to come into town and meet with her. We had DIY centerpieces and just needed a flower for each table, she was able to accommodate our needs, even if we didn't need flowers for everything. Their flowers were gorgeous, fresh, and well maintained! They worked with us to make sure everything was delivered on time and made sure decorations were set the right way at the reception venue!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Katy,

Thank you so much for your review . I am so glad that you liked everything.

Dee · Married on 11/25/2017

I met with Paula after attending a bridal show and loving her display flowers. I met with her having no idea what flowers I wanted and she helped me make great decisions that got me tons of compliments on my big day. My bridal bouquet was beautiful as were my bridesmaid bouquets and boutineers. Even the toss bouquet was gorgeous! The flowers looked pretty even after being dehydrated the next day! Paula was very competitive in her pricing as well! I would total recommend Aberdeen's for your bridal needs!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Aberdeen's Wedding Florists 7
    Aberdeen's Wedding Florists 8
    Aberdeen's Wedding Florists 9

Aberdeen's Wedding Florists's reply:

Thank You for your amazing review. I will pass your kind words on to Paula and the whole staff.
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/05/2017

Paula was so great to work with! She listened to all of my ideas and thoughts and she made my dream wedding bouquet come to life! When the flowers showed up in our hotel room before we started getting ready for the big day, I started to cry! The flowers were BEAUTIFUL! I was happy with all the bridesmaid bouquets too! Everything just looked so perfect!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Laura · Married on 09/16/2017

Paula was truly a pleasure to work with! She was patient, collaborative, kind, and worked with my budget which was great! I had a specific vision, and Paula made sure that the flowers brought that vision to life! I was very happy with my flower arrangements and how beautifully they looked on my wedding day and in pictures to reflect on forever.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Megan · Married on 06/23/2017

Paula was great! She really helped us pick out the perfect flowers since we had no idea what we were looking for. She was professional at all times and very cheerful which kept us in a good mood as well. The flowers were unbelievably gorgeous. We used the blue boms with white roses and the combination of them together was totally mind blowing. My wife's bouquet was almost unreal. She has a cascade bouquet with blue bombs and roses gushing out everywhere! One of the most beautiful flower arrangements we have ever seen! Thank you Paula!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Megan,

Michelle · Married on 06/11/2017

I worked with Paula and she's been super friendly and overall amazing. She came up with beautiful bouquets and even changed the size for me so it was still affordable. Definitely reccommend using Aberdeens.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Michelle,

I am so glad that you liked everything so much. Thank you for your amazing review.

Holly · Married on 03/17/2017

Paula was amazing to work with. Our flowers turned out beautifully!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Holly,

Thank You for your kind words. We are so glad you enjoyed everything.

I loved working with Aberdeen's, they did my mother's wedding 30 years ago and are doing mine this year. We had a great experience just meeting with them. They really get to know their clients and treat you very well. Their prices are great compared to others in the Cook county area and they were very flexible with my fiance and my schedule since we are in medical school. They were very helpful!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Aberdeen's Wedding Florists's reply:

Thank You for the amazing review. Being in business since 1958 allows us the unique opportunity to work for so many brides and their mothers. We have even done three generations from the same family before.

I used Aberdeens for my wedding and I could not have been happier with them! Paula was such a pleasure to work with. I explained my vision to her in one visit and the bouquets and table arrangements were exactly what I was looking for. The flowers were all absolutely stunning and I got so many copmpliments on them. I would highly recommend Aberdeen's to others and would use them for another event in the future.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Aberdeen's Wedding Florists's reply:

Thank You for your kind words. We work so hard for our clients and will continue to do so.

Jamisha · Married on 06/12/2016

Paula is amazing, she's been with me every step of the way; even in my indecisive state she helped me calm down and brought me back to a place of peace. She understands how hard planning a wedding can be and for that i alone I know our wedding day will be Amazing. She's truly blessing.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Eric · Married on 04/22/2016

We used Aberdeen for our wedding flowers after meeting a representative at a bridal expo. The service was great from start to finish, and all of the flowers were beautiful when they arrived. They lasted for days, too. It's nearly a week later, and with me changing the water out of the vases I have managed to keep beautiful arrangements around our apartment. Thank you, Aberdeen!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Eric,

Thank you for the kind words. I will pass everything you said along to our staff

KC

Lindy · Married on 04/16/2016

Aberdeen's Florist was the best decision I made for my wedding! They listened to what I was looking for, and helped me to make beautiful, creative choices for my vintage/country chic wedding! They were so attentive, and easy to work with, and made my wedding venue look like something out of a magazine! All my guests at my wedding commented on how gorgeous the flower arrangements were! The Aberdeen's staff were timely, a pleasure to work with, and made me feel completely at ease every step of the way! Love them!

Sent on 07/31/2016

sonia · Married on 10/17/2015

When I met with Paula, she was very professional and receptive to the information I was giving her. I wanted beautiful flowers at a reasonable cost. After describing what I was looking for and the color scheme I wanted, she even showed me some flower arrangements they had already made for another bride that were waiting to be delivered. They were stunning. She then went through the photos of all the flowers in the color scheme I wanted including making suggestions that added to the look I want. My wedding is still over a year away but I know my flowers will be perfect. Thank you Paula for all your guidance and direction. I'm even planning on using the stargazer flower in my invitations!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Aberdeen's Wedding Florists's reply:

Sonia, Thank you so much for this amazing review. I can't wait to show this to Paula.

K.C.

Christina · Married on 10/17/2015

I am so so happy that I chose Aberdeen's as my wedding florist! Paula made everything so easy. My mom and I were even able to see the flower choices in-person to see how the bouquets would look. The flowers were stunning the day-of, and I could not be happier with how everything turned out!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/18/2015

I've known of Aberdeen's for a LONG time (my mom and MIL both used them for their weddings). It was a pleasure working with them, specifically Jennifer L. She was the second person to work with me from the company and didn't miss a beat! She took the time to make sure we were getting exactly what we had in mind. I showed her a few photos and she helped work with the budget I had. She was quick to respond to my questions and very personable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Denise · Married on 09/12/2015

Before I even met with the florist, I thought I knew exactly what I wanted and nothing was going to change my mind because that is how I am. The 2nd time I met with Nancy and we were finalizing my flower choices, she wanted to show me what the flowers would actually look like in a bouquet for my bridesmaids and I did not like it at all. At that moment, I was so lost; I had no idea what I was going to do now. Nancy met with me for 2 hours mixing and matching flowers together to figure out what a perfect bouquet would look like for my bridesmaids and then I basically just ranted off a bunch of random flowers that I liked, hoping that on wedding day, the bouquet would look okay. When the flowers were dropped off on the day of my wedding, I was amazed at how beautiful all of the bouquets looked. I went from having a plan, throwing that plan out the window then coming up with another one last minute hoping it would turn out okay and the bouquets exceeded my expectations. I want to thank Nancy for taking the time to work with me so long on trying to figure out what would be the perfect bouquet. Most people would not take that time to help out a crazy bride because they have better things they could be doing. You helped me every step of the way. Thank you Aberdeen’s for making my flowers look gorgeous! I even had fake flowers in there and no one knew it; everyone thought they were all real. You all really did an outstanding job!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Aberdeen's Wedding Florists's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We work so hard to please our clients

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2015

Aberdeens helped create the wedding of my dreams! We ran into Aberdeens at the Windy City Bridal Show and loved their display. From beginning to end Paula was helpful and patient with me and my mother. We are not the biggest flower people and Paula helped us make our vision come true. She was very patient with all of the changes that we constantly made to our order! The day of: delivery was on time and ready to go. The centerpieces, ceremony flowers, and personal flowers were more beautiful than I imagined. Only one mishap was some of the flowers were misplaced in the venue but with such awesome groomsmen and ushers that was quickly resolved! Thank You Aberbeens!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Jackie · Married on 09/05/2015

I had my wedding flowers done by Aberdeen’s, and I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out! I met with Dena and Jennifer in the shop to review what I was looking for, and they were VERY helpful. I was a bit of an indecisive bride—wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted, kind of knew what I didn’t want, didn’t know the names of any flowers, etc. They were so helpful with helping me make decisions; they offered lots of ideas and suggestions. For example, the colors of my wedding were navy and gold, and since there aren’t many flowers naturally those colors, I decided on a mix of white/off-white. But I still really wanted navy and gold to be a part of the flowers. So Jennifer suggested she make small, navy blue ribbon roses that would be scattered throughout my bouquet. It looked really pretty and made my bouquet unique. It’s something I wouldn’t have thought of. And then they used navy blue and gold ribbon to wrap the bouquet for my bridesmaid and I. Or, I wanted mothers to wear corsages, but I hate the elastic band look, so they offered to put them on pearl bracelets. Again, something I wouldn't have thought of! They also provided me a lot of suggestions for my overall table arrangements. They made suggestions for how to coordinate all of the colors for a really nice look, suggesting things I hadn't thought of (e.g., gold mercury glass floral vases and votives). All of the flowers were fresh and beautiful! Delivery to all locations the day of the wedding was right on time. Overall it was very easy working with them and I think I got great value for the price!

Sent on 11/10/2015

justine · Married on 06/28/2015

Our flowers were beautiful thank you to Aberdeens! Paula is the best, she worked with us with and our budget and gave us the best deal. She's organized, professional and has a very good taste. She is knowledgeable with types of flowers, what conditions they have to be in and what would look beautiful We are very happy with the flowers in our wedding especially my bouquet! I wish they never had to die! She picked everything on it an turned out to be so gorgeous and complimented my wedding dress and it all looks good in our photos. They offer delivery and pick-up service which is very convenient for your wedding night! Thanks to Aberdeens our wedding was beautiful and special!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Nicole · Married on 06/27/2015

The flowers we had on our wedding day were absolutely spectacular. I have to say I was a little worried when our consultant had changed in the middle of our planning process but the owners handled the situation perfectly and Paula ended up being a fabulous consultant to work with. Having a specific vision for your wedding flowers is something that is hard to recreate and Aberdeens did just that. I loved the variety of tall and short centerpieces that we decided on for our tables and the bouquets for the bridal party were absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Aberdeen's Wedding Florists responded with the following comments:
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We work so hard to please our clients.

Paula was awesome and easy to work with! Our flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Thank you so much for your kind words. We work so hard to please our clients.

Everything went great! Paula was so helpful and nice... And patient!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Bianca · Married on 04/25/2015

Aberdeen's florist was the choice for us and we will definitely recommend it to everyone we know, for any occasion, especially their wedding! Our flowers were simply stunning! Working with Dena and Michelle was a blessing. This company, and these ladies, were awesome! I am so grateful to have had such an artist creating our bouquets, corsages, and boutineers. I gave them little "additions" of pearls/rhinestones a few days before, so they could incorporate into my bridal bouquet. While I was at the florist, they showed Kevin and I our actual wedding flowers! They were so sweet and personable! The boutineers looked so very classy and elegant! The bouquets were beautiful, and even better than how I imagined them. The corsages were lovely and perfect, ! They took all of my ideas and photos, and made them into magnificent masterpieces. I never knew how much flowers made a wedding, but it truly stood out as a special addition to our day! They even made sure we had an extra corsage and boutineer just in case! And our presentation flowers were so delicate and pretty!!!!!!!!!! They provided vases for the delivery to preserve the roses until the last minute! They were flexible with delivery time and always willing to make sure it was the way we wanted. It was a wonderful experience and I would recommend them to everyone. My bridal bouquet was gorgeous! I was so happy!!! Thank you so much Aberdeen's!!!!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Bianca,

It was such a pleasure working for you on your wedding day. Thank You for your kinds words.

Kimmy · Married on 04/18/2015

I worked with Paula for my flowers and she delivered! Everything I has envisioned was completed plus more! I never imagined how beautiful they turned out! Soooo happy with my florist choice!

Sent on 07/09/2015