Fabbrini's Flowers

Hoffman Estates, IL View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,648 Typical Price

Fabbrini鈥檚 Flowers, based in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, specializes in custom floral designs for weddings and special events. The family-owned florist got their start in 1966 and earned a reputation for wedding excellence. They鈥檙e now the oldest company in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. With a level of customer service that鈥檚 recognized as some of the best in the industry, Fabbrini鈥檚 Flowers can help bring your wedding day vision to life.

Products Offered

Delivery is available throughout Chicago, the Chicago suburbs and neighboring Wisconsin cities. Fabbrini鈥檚 Flowers specializes in classic, nautical, rustic and vintage styles. Floral services include consultations, event design, venue visits, samples, delivery, setup, cleanup and preservation. The following types of custom arrangements are available:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral designs
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$138

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$66

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$170

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,648

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Nautical
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Carla
    Carla D. Married on 10/15/2022

Stunning flowers

i seriously loved my flowers so much! They were perfectly me with the variety of purple colors. The service was outstanding. They were dropped off early, with everything labeled for each member of the wedding. I can't wait to see my pictures just to see my flowers again!
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 10/02/2022

Creative Talents & Great Customer Service

So happy we hired Fabbrini's to do the florals for our October wedding, I would recommend them again and again. We chose them based on the hundreds of positive reviews online and affordable pricing. The flowers on the day of were ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING, so much better than I ever could have even imagined! Our designer, Jazmine, is truly so talented and readily adapted the design based on my feedback (I didn't think I was picky about the exact colors, just told her jewel tones initially, but I found inspiration for a floral scheme I really liked a month before our wedding). But my favorite person at Fabbrini's is Sandra, an absolute gem who I believe does event management and administration, and was so prompt and professional over email and the sweetest person when she appeared at the end of the night to retrieve the non-perishable rented decor! You will not regret hiring Fabbrini's! A class act.
  • Katie
    Katie O. Married on 12/18/2021

Loved everything!

Going into our initial appointment, I had NO idea what kind of flowers I wanted, what they were called, or how they would look together. We worked with Natalie who had pictures ready to go and samples we could see. I knew they would look great, but I was blown away when they arrived at the venue. I had a cascading bouquet that was more beautiful than I could have imagined. The bridesmaids flowers all paired nicely with mine and were the perfect size.

Fabbrini鈥檚 Flowers also supplied us with an arch, flowers for the arch, head table, and center prices. I wanted something a little bit different for center pieces and they made that dream come true. Some tables had lanterns with fairy lights and others had floating candles with flowers in the vases. I鈥檒l update my review once I get professional photos back, but can鈥檛 wait to show what I have!!
  • illustration stars

10 photos 路 09/28/2019
Brittany & Jack
40 photos 路 09/13/2019

Chicago Wedding Guy Chicago Wedding Guy Wedding Officiants

Jim and his staff are great to work with., they are personal and professional. With years of experience, Jim knows how to help couples navigate all the choices for their flowers they need to make. His experience his backed by his warm & thoughtful personality. Fabbrini's Flowers is always my first recommendation for couples who are looking to hire the very best.

Belvedere Events & Banquets Belvedere Events & Banquets Banquet Halls

Great florist!

Edward Hopman Photography Edward Hopman Photography Wedding Photographers

Fabbrini's Flowers really goes the extra mile to make their customers happy. The customer service is great, and the flowers look fantastic. I would definitely go see them.

18 golf center Hoffman Estates, 60169
847-885-2000
Location of (Fabbrini's Flowers)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding