72 Reviews for Fabbrini's Flowers

Event Design (3)
Aisle Decor (2)
Altar Decor (2)
72 Fabbrini's Flowers Reviews

Jim was great to work with. He stayed within our budget and make our vision for our wedding come to life! The flowers where beautiful!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/18/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers for my daughters wedding (Glassman/Block) on August 4th, 2018 were outstanding. Delivery was prompt and when the sunflower for my young grandson was too small the representative got him a new set-up promptly and without fuss. Well worth every penny spent and I would highly recommend to anyone in the area!

Profile Picture M, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jack was great to work with on ordering my flowers. The flowers were beautiful! Jack was so responsive. He did an excellent job, value was good too. Everyone raves about the floral decorations. We used floating candles with flowers emerged in them. They looked beautiful!

Profile Picture margaret, 8/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Fabbrini's Flowers was wonderful to work with from start to finish! Laurel was the absolute best; I don't know a lot about flowers, and she patiently showed me pictures and answered all of my many questions. She made my vision come to life and I was so happy with how they turned out! Definitely ask for her! All of the staff members at Fabbrini's were very friendly, and they all worked with us to make sure that all of our needs were met AND within our budget! They were very flexible and understanding with me when my crazy bride brain forgot to make our final payment, which I so appreciated. I would whole heartedly recommend Fabbrini's to everyone!

Profile Picture Elisa, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely beautiful. Jim was great to work with - very responsive and flexible. He incorporated my ideas/theme while also providing helpful recommendations. They also did a wonderful job on my sister's wedding. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7460231, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery

My experience with Fabbrini’s Flowers for my September wedding was amazing! I was referred to Jim by two separate people and I am SO happy that I was! Jim was extremely patient and helpful when we put together ideas for my bouquet. I know very little about flowers so I really didn’t have a great idea of what I wanted in my bouquet or the bridal party flowers. Jim took some images I found on Pinterest and my color scheme and created a vision that was flawless! In addition to the gorgeous flowers, I had asked Jim to incorporate a necklace that my grandma wore on her wedding day (she passed away 4 months before my wedding) into the bouquet, as well as a locket that included a picture of my grandma and grandpa on their wedding day. I could not have imagined a bouquet more beautiful than the one they designed. I was in tears when Jim delivered my flowers the day of the wedding! Jim also went above and beyond by hand delivering and personally pinning each groomsmen, usher and father’s flowers to their jackets. The experience from beginning to end was just wonderful. I already have and will continue to refer people to Fabbrini’s Flowers. They truly care about their work and making their customers happy. Thank you Jim and the rest of the team for helping to make my wedding so absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/9/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Fabbrini's Flowers is HANDS DOWN the best place for flowers- service, flowers and decor. I used Fabbrini's for my recent wedding. The best thing about Jim and his team is that I struggled to communicate what exactly I wanted and he was able to figure it out over a few meetings. I couldn't believe what was delivered the day of my wedding. Jim and his team completely decorated a blank white tent to make it a ceremony location in addition to doing all bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, cake topper, isle runner, backdrop for ceremony and more! Jim also personally delivered the flowers to me on my wedding day and personally pinned each boutonniere on each male jacket. WOW!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

When I first got engaged, I was so overwhelmed with excitement and congratulations from family and friends, and I immediately started planning my dream wedding. As any girl knows, it is so fun and a dream come true, but it’s also stressful, wanting to make sure everything is ‘just right’. Now, o wouldn’t consider myself a bridezilla, but there are some things that just need more attention and input than other when it comes to wedding planning. I knew the second I got engaged that one thing I would not have to worry or stress about were my flowers. I’ve known Jim and everyone at Fabbrinis forever, and seen first hand their AMAZING work. It was so great to know after one meeting with Jim, that I wouldn’t have to think or worry about it. Sure enough, the day of my wedding my flowers were breathtaking. I got so many compliments and everyone asking me if they could take my centerpieces home! When I look back at the pictures, the flowers truely add that special touch of romance and that is part of what made my day so amazing. I can’t thank Jim and Fabbrinis enough!!

Profile Picture Jessie, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We worked with Bryan for our wedding flowers and centerpieces. We could not have been more pleased! Everything turned out AMAZING! He was so great so work with, very easy to be reached and returned calls and questions in a timely fashion! He made that part of the planning process so easy, he definitely went above and beyond delivering and setting up everything at the church and reception venue for a reasonable price! Thank you times a million Bryan!

Profile Picture User6839518, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Bryan and Jim Fabbrini was a DREAM COME TRUE. I was planning my wedding out of state and they were so accommodating when it came to meeting with me when I would be home in the Chicago suburbs. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL...all their guidance with the colors and flower choices were so helpful. My bouquet looked exactly the same the day after the wedding. They came up with a plan to shoot FLOWER CANONS off when my husband and I entered the room to the new Justin Timberlake song. It was incredible and such a fun surprise for our guests. The candelabra centerpieces were gorgeous, the flower girls flower crowns were beautiful and everything looked magical. Bryan met with us days before the wedding to work on the timing and choreography. The work they do and the effort they put in means so much. It feels like you're part of their family when they help you with the planning. Bryan called me the day before the wedding with lots of excitement in his voice to say how beautiful the flowers were looking. They really care and it shows.

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jim and the entire staff at Fabbrini's are incredible! The flowers were stunning and last minute needs were handled gladly. Jim gets to know his bride and what her vision is for her wedding. The staff is committed to customer service and quality of product. We had checked numerous floral vendors prior to Fabbrini's and none came close to his service and commitment to the bride.
I highly recommend Fabbrini's for any floral needs you have!!!

Profile Picture Cathy, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I HAVE TO SHARE: My husband and I had an amazing experience with Fabbrini Flowers for our wedding! Jim & his team are exceptional: friendly, professional and organized! Going in to the first meeting, I personally knew very little about flowers and was overwhelmed with the many different types available. Jim took the time to sit down with me to discuss our vision for the wedding. Based on what I described, he made spot-on recommendations and showed me flowers they had in house and then online. He even emailed pictures of the flowers discussed with our initial quote! The week before the wedding, we were able to drop off the bases for the centerpieces and other vases at his store so he could put them together there, and then set them up at the venue the day of the wedding. This was a HUGE help - it saved us having to take them to the venue ourselves! When it came to the day of the wedding, Jim & his team did an ABSOLUTELY STUNNING job! Jim personally dropped off the bouquets at the hotel where the bridal party was getting ready. They were so beautiful I almost cried! He then made a second trip to the venue to set up the centerpieces and vases! Once my husband and I arrived at the venue, we were BLOWN AWAY by how gorgeous everything looked! The work that he and his staff did truly helped make our wedding day even more special! I'm recommending Fabbrini Flowers to anyone that tells me they are getting married or need flowers for any other occasion!

Profile Picture Ali, 5/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

There are honestly not enough words for me to use to properly explain how much I loved working with Fabbrini's Flowers. I had visited at least 5 other florists, who all had 5 stars on their reviews, and left all of them wondering if I would have to settle. These other locations told me which flowers to use, which colors to use, and started writing up contracts on the spot. I am admittedly very clueless about flowers, so I did not always know what they were talking about, nor how to fully explain what I liked (other than showing photos.) When I went to Fabbrini's, we met with Jim. He asked a lot of questions and listened to what I wanted. He then brought out examples of flowers so that I understood what he was talking about. He held the flowers near each other and explained why he thought they would work. I felt so comfortable and trusted that he would do a great job. This was only the start. Fabbrini's set up our ceremony and reception location with flowers, fabric, twinkle lights, mason jars, and everything else I used in our decor. When I would talk to them about decor or about the many tasks I needed to complete, they would literally lift the stress off of me. A few days before the wedding, they took all of the decor that I had purchased and made, and they told me not to worry about anything. I really did have nothing to worry about - they made everything GORGEOUS. It looked better than I had envisioned, and I was the one who thought of it. They were nice, and stress relieving, and professional throughout the whole process. Not to mention, they had the best prices of anyone I had spoken to. If I had to do everything again, Fabbrini's would be the first vendor I would call, they are amazing.

Profile Picture User4215735, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

First off...This review is long overdue!
Finding wedding flowers was an ordeal. First the contemplation involving real, silk, or otherwise. Next save a few bucks and DIY or use a florist? Once you decide on using a florist, then the homework begins because the amount of florists and reviews seem never ending. I read about Fabbrini through yep, followed by a trip to their website. I was impressed after reading their story and emailed them immediately. Mr. Fabbrini worked with us through email until our face to face meeting. My fiancé had an ideal of what she wanted but wasn't completely sure and was overwhelmed after having visited another florist. The meeting with Jim couldn't have been better. I'm not sure about how high the price was in comparison to other florists of similar quality, but the knowledge, experience, and result was worth it. Jim knew everything and exactly what my fiancé really wanted. We had them deliver from Hoffman estates to Libertyville and it was a little nerve racking waiting until just 3 hours before the wedding but we absolutely loved it. We will use Fabbrini again and absolutely recommend them if you want your flowers done right and done perfect.

Profile Picture Andy, 9/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

My husband and I ordered flowers for our wedding from Fabbrini’s Flowers. From the very beginning Jim was a delight to work with. He sent a questionnaire to us before meeting with us so that when we walked in, he had a clear vision of what we wanted and what our budget was. Given our budget, we really weren’t sure we’d be able to get everything we wanted. However, Jim made it all work and the flowers turned out absolutely gorgeous! My bouquet was stunning and was unlike anything I had envisioned for myself! He had seen a picture of my gown and matched the style and flowers perfectly. We also wanted our centerpieces to be unique and match our craft beer theme. Jim saw our vision immediately and accommodated everything we were looking for. Everything arrived to our venue on time and in excellent condition. The flowers were bright and fresh. When we walked into our venue to see it for the first time decorated that day, it was truly breathtaking. We couldn’t have been happier on our special day!

Profile Picture Charli, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Loved the flower arrangements Fabbrini Flowers provided for my wedding! During my first visit all I had was a color scheme and they really went out of their way to show me some ideas and made suggestions to keep me within my budget. My bridal bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets were awesome - better than anything I could have envisioned beforehand. The flowers were vibrant and the perfect mix and the bouquets lasted for almost a week in a vase afterward. They also made a beautiful centerpiece for my gift table and the boutonnieres for the groomsman. They were also super easy to work with and very helpful.

Profile Picture User4199920, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jim was one of the very first vendors I booked. When setting up an appointment, he asked if I had a wedding Pinterest board, which impressed me. By the time I met with him, he had viewed my Wedding Pin Board and felt confident that he understood the vision for the flowers and colors of my wedding and had a lot of ideas. I immediately loved his ideas and put all my trust into him and his expertise. He listened to my requests and was very responsive to everything I chose. I made some changes here and there and he went with the flow effortlessly. He is truly great at what he does and enjoys doing it – and it shows. When he brought my flowers on my wedding day, I was so happy I almost cried. Jim is a talented florist and a high-quality person. He strives to make his clients happy, and succeeded with with my wedding! I highly recommend Fabbrini Flowers!!!

Profile Picture Mallory, 3/7/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jim was a joy to work with. Very energetic and accommodating to the bride. The flowers were beautiful! Everything from the brides bouquet to the centerpieces were perfect, and he personally delivered, set up, and pinned all the grooms flowers on.

Profile Picture Andrew, 1/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I'm not a big reviewer, but I felt obligated to let people looking for a flower vendor that I would recommend the Fabbrini a million times over. He has been in the business for a long time and you could really tell. The minute I met Jim, he was a very calming and confidant person who I immediately knew I could put my trust into. It seemed every time I was in the shop, there was a return customer saying, "I work with Jim for all my flower needs and he is the best!". I was Not disappointed. He worked with my budget and did NOT nickel and dime me, which I appreciated considering your wedding is one of the most expensive and important days of your life wrapped up into one fun little ball of stress. I showed him what I liked and my vision and he went with it. My dream was to be married in a garden so the flowers we a very important part of the big day. The day of the wedding, it rained right up until about 45 minutes before the ceremony started, we had the backup space set, it wasn't looking too promising. Jim, along with the other vendors knew how important it was for me to have my garden wedding. They watched the weather we were fortunate enough to catch a break. They busted their butts off to get me what I always wanted. They moved the entire wedding out to my original plan and I couldn't be more thankful. I feel like the quality of my experience and special day was worth a million dollars (but really was a sliver of that). I couldn't Thank Jim and his staff enough. They made me feel like the only and most important person that walked through his door. I would highly recommend him with confidante to anyone who asked.
Thank you Jim and staff! I will see you soon I'm sure!

Profile Picture User4429563, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I contacted Jim Fabbrini one week before my wedding. He met with me that day to discuss what I wanted. Jim showed me some colors and flowers and an example of how he would create the bouquets. On the day of the event everything was delivered and set up. Everything was beautiful from the bouquets, to the boutonniere, to the corsages. I couldn't have been happier! Jim managed to exceed my expectations in a short time and for a reasonable price. Thank you Jim Fabbrini and Fabbrini Flowers!

Profile Picture Karen, 7/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I love Mr. Fabbrini! He was awesome and an absolute pleasure to work with. On the day of the wedding were short a wedding centerpiece, my fault, not his and he came through with something beautiful! He even made me a crown of flowers to wear for my reception of which I received numerous compliments for how good my hair smelled! I would use him again in a heartbeat and even my husband will only buy flowers from him. He makes you feel a part of his family!

Profile Picture Italia, 6/29/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mr . Fabrinni was wonderful from start to finish. He took a lot of time with us to choose the right flowers for our wedding. The flowers were beautiful and my silk bouquet is gorgeous. I am going to keep it in a glass case to cherish forever. Thank you Mr. Fabrinni for helping to make my wedding day more perfect. : ) Catherine Hines

Profile Picture User3080737, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I went with Fabbrini's flowers for my wedding the did an outstanding job on everything I asked of them. They did all my bridal party flowers as well as everything for my reception. Jim did an amazing job incorporating all the colors I wanted. I was speechless when I saw the final product to my bouquet as well as the girls. I showed them a picture of what I was considering and he did an excellent job of matching the picture to what he gave me. They had gone to the venue and set up all the centerpieces exactly how I wanted to do. When I met with him he showed me each of the flowers and colors he was going to use in each of the bouquets as well as the center pieces and the flowers for the guys. I had a December wedding so he was able to incorporate the red and green to each of the bouquets and they turned out amazing. Two weeks later the flowers are still alive and in water. Jim did a fantastic job staying within our budget and we made changes as necessary as we went along.

Profile Picture Nicole , 12/13/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was such a pleasure to work with Jim and Fabbrini's Flowers. We will definitely use them again. The quality of the flowers was wonderful and they were just simply beautiful! They went above and beyond to make my daughter's day very special and non-worrisome!! Thank you!

Profile Picture Dana, 11/9/13, 1 Review