Fabbrini's Flowers Reviews

Fabbrini's Flowers 7
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 10/27/2018

True Artistic Talent

When it came to flowers for our wedding, I had NO IDEA where to start. I saw Fabbrini's Flowers while doing research online and decided to make an appointment to meet with one of their florists. I ended up meeting with Laurel and from the moment we started talking, we were 100% on the same page. She loved the idea of our bold purple and orange bouquets and table decor and her excitement about making these pieces only made me more excited! By the time I walked out of that meeting, I was looking forward to the flowers more than anything else for the wedding. The day of our wedding everything looked AMAZING!!! The arrangements looked like they were straight out of a magazine. Laurel is truly an artist and I wish I had more occasions to work with her because her work is incredible. If you are getting married in the Chicagoland area, Fabbrini's Flowers and Laurel are the way to go - hands down. Thank you for everything Laurel!!!

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/13/2018

Hire Jack! Amazing Customer Service and Execution!

Of all our wedding vendors, we were happiest with the execution and customer service from our flower bro, Jack. From our initial wedding consultation, Jack really took the time to understand our vision, and what we did and did not like and/or need. He input his opinion as appropriate, and of course we loved his ideas and incorporated them into our day. It's rare to find somebody so young who is so knowledgeable and who is willing to go above and beyond to make our day so special. He even went outside of the scope of his responsibilities to help another vendor setup for our day when she needed it. We can't say enough amazing things about Jack, Fabbrini's Flowers and the service we received.
    Oh, and the flower arrangements turned out beautiful and exactly what we wanted (we didn't expect anything less).
    THANK YOU, Jack!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • JMF

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Jim was great to work with. He stayed within our budget and make our vision for our wedding come to life! The flowers where beautiful!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Fabbrini's Flowers's reply:

Jessica, thank you for the great review. I enjoyed working with you on your wedding flowers and seeing you on your wedding day! I understand the need to stay within budget and I'm glad we could make it happen so that you could get what you wanted. I didn't expect the quick review, your wedding was 2 days ago. So thank you for what might be the fastest review! :) Best wishes to you and Mike for a happy, healthy life together! Jim

M · Married on 08/04/2018

The flowers for my daughters wedding (Glassman/Block) on August 4th, 2018 were outstanding. Delivery was prompt and when the sunflower for my young grandson was too small the representative got him a new set-up promptly and without fuss. Well worth every penny spent and I would highly recommend to anyone in the area!

Sent on 08/07/2018

margaret · Married on 08/03/2018

Jack was great to work with on ordering my flowers. The flowers were beautiful! Jack was so responsive. He did an excellent job, value was good too. Everyone raves about the floral decorations. We used floating candles with flowers emerged in them. They looked beautiful!

Sent on 08/16/2018
  • kristen

kristen · Married on 07/21/2018

Stunning flowers & amazing vendor

Fabrinni Flowers was absolutely amazing to work with!! They did a phenomenal job on my wedding flowers and I couldn't be more happy with how it all turned out! I still get compliments to this day on how absolutely beautiful the arrangements were. Jim & Jack made sure to bring my vision to life and they did that and so much more! They both were so great to work with and made me feel at ease through the entire planning process. They offered their expertise and made sure to stay within my budget, while at the same time making sure they always had my vision in mind so that we were all on the same page. They went above and beyond and even went the extra mile to willingly and happily help set out candle votives I had bought at my reception because I didn't have anyone else to do it. I will be recommending them to all my friends and family and will surely be using them in the future for other events!! Thank you for helping to make my wedding so memorable!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Fabbrini's Flowers 16
    Fabbrini's Flowers 17
    Fabbrini's Flowers 18

Fabbrini's Flowers's reply:

Hi Kristen, thank you for the great review. I enjoyed meeting with you (& your mom) through the process. I love working with teachers because they are sooo organized when they walk in the door. Thank you for attaching the pix! I love seeing our work from professional photographers. The pix pull our the true colors in the bouquets & of course you made a beautiful bride! Sincerely, Jim

Elisa · Married on 07/14/2018

Fabbrini's Flowers was wonderful to work with from start to finish! Laurel was the absolute best; I don't know a lot about flowers, and she patiently showed me pictures and answered all of my many questions. She made my vision come to life and I was so happy with how they turned out! Definitely ask for her! All of the staff members at Fabbrini's were very friendly, and they all worked with us to make sure that all of our needs were met AND within our budget! They were very flexible and understanding with me when my crazy bride brain forgot to make our final payment, which I so appreciated. I would whole heartedly recommend Fabbrini's to everyone!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Gertha · Married on 07/14/2018

I had a great experience with them! They were very easy to work with and worked with my budget. Laurel did a fantastic job!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Fabbrini's Flowers 19
    Fabbrini's Flowers 20
    Fabbrini's Flowers 21

Fabbrini's Flowers's reply:

Gertha, Thank you for the great review! The pix look great! thank you for choosing Fabbrini's. I will let laurel know. Jim
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 09/23/2017

Absolutely beautiful. Jim was great to work with - very responsive and flexible. He incorporated my ideas/theme while also providing helpful recommendations. They also did a wonderful job on my sister's wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Fabbrini's Flowers 22

Fabbrini's Flowers's reply:

Hi Anna, thanks for the great review! I enjoyed meeting and planning your wedding with you and your mom. Thanks for making me a part of your wedding. Best wishes to you and Tom. Jim
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 09/09/2017

My experience with Fabbrini’s Flowers for my September wedding was amazing! I was referred to Jim by two separate people and I am SO happy that I was! Jim was extremely patient and helpful when we put together ideas for my bouquet. I know very little about flowers so I really didn’t have a great idea of what I wanted in my bouquet or the bridal party flowers. Jim took some images I found on Pinterest and my color scheme and created a vision that was flawless! In addition to the gorgeous flowers, I had asked Jim to incorporate a necklace that my grandma wore on her wedding day (she passed away 4 months before my wedding) into the bouquet, as well as a locket that included a picture of my grandma and grandpa on their wedding day. I could not have imagined a bouquet more beautiful than the one they designed. I was in tears when Jim delivered my flowers the day of the wedding! Jim also went above and beyond by hand delivering and personally pinning each groomsmen, usher and father’s flowers to their jackets. The experience from beginning to end was just wonderful. I already have and will continue to refer people to Fabbrini’s Flowers. They truly care about their work and making their customers happy. Thank you Jim and the rest of the team for helping to make my wedding so absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Jessie · Married on 07/01/2017

When I first got engaged, I was so overwhelmed with excitement and congratulations from family and friends, and I immediately started planning my dream wedding. As any girl knows, it is so fun and a dream come true, but it’s also stressful, wanting to make sure everything is ‘just right’. Now, o wouldn’t consider myself a bridezilla, but there are some things that just need more attention and input than other when it comes to wedding planning. I knew the second I got engaged that one thing I would not have to worry or stress about were my flowers. I’ve known Jim and everyone at Fabbrinis forever, and seen first hand their AMAZING work. It was so great to know after one meeting with Jim, that I wouldn’t have to think or worry about it. Sure enough, the day of my wedding my flowers were breathtaking. I got so many compliments and everyone asking me if they could take my centerpieces home! When I look back at the pictures, the flowers truely add that special touch of romance and that is part of what made my day so amazing. I can’t thank Jim and Fabbrinis enough!!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Fabbrini's Flowers's reply:

Hi Jessie, Thanks for the great review! My mom and I had a fun time setting up your pergola, i hope you liked the lights at night... what a great setting for a wedding. I'm glad you liked what we made for you. Jim

Julie · Married on 07/01/2017

Fabbrini's Flowers is HANDS DOWN the best place for flowers- service, flowers and decor. I used Fabbrini's for my recent wedding. The best thing about Jim and his team is that I struggled to communicate what exactly I wanted and he was able to figure it out over a few meetings. I couldn't believe what was delivered the day of my wedding. Jim and his team completely decorated a blank white tent to make it a ceremony location in addition to doing all bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, cake topper, isle runner, backdrop for ceremony and more! Jim also personally delivered the flowers to me on my wedding day and personally pinned each boutonniere on each male jacket. WOW!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Fabbrini's Flowers's reply:

Julie, thanks for the review. We had fun transforming the room. Also thank you for the Thank You card... I read it to my staff because it takes more than me to put the whole thing together. The "wedding of your dreams" was easy to put together because you were such a delight to work with. Thank you! Jim

We worked with Bryan for our wedding flowers and centerpieces. We could not have been more pleased! Everything turned out AMAZING! He was so great so work with, very easy to be reached and returned calls and questions in a timely fashion! He made that part of the planning process so easy, he definitely went above and beyond delivering and setting up everything at the church and reception venue for a reasonable price! Thank you times a million Bryan!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Natalie · Married on 06/04/2016

Working with Bryan and Jim Fabbrini was a DREAM COME TRUE. I was planning my wedding out of state and they were so accommodating when it came to meeting with me when I would be home in the Chicago suburbs. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL...all their guidance with the colors and flower choices were so helpful. My bouquet looked exactly the same the day after the wedding. They came up with a plan to shoot FLOWER CANONS off when my husband and I entered the room to the new Justin Timberlake song. It was incredible and such a fun surprise for our guests. The candelabra centerpieces were gorgeous, the flower girls flower crowns were beautiful and everything looked magical. Bryan met with us days before the wedding to work on the timing and choreography. The work they do and the effort they put in means so much. It feels like you're part of their family when they help you with the planning. Bryan called me the day before the wedding with lots of excitement in his voice to say how beautiful the flowers were looking. They really care and it shows.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Cathy · Married on 05/14/2016

Jim and the entire staff at Fabbrini's are incredible! The flowers were stunning and last minute needs were handled gladly. Jim gets to know his bride and what her vision is for her wedding. The staff is committed to customer service and quality of product. We had checked numerous floral vendors prior to Fabbrini's and none came close to his service and commitment to the bride.
    I highly recommend Fabbrini's for any floral needs you have!!!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Ali · Married on 05/13/2016

I HAVE TO SHARE: My husband and I had an amazing experience with Fabbrini Flowers for our wedding! Jim & his team are exceptional: friendly, professional and organized! Going in to the first meeting, I personally knew very little about flowers and was overwhelmed with the many different types available. Jim took the time to sit down with me to discuss our vision for the wedding. Based on what I described, he made spot-on recommendations and showed me flowers they had in house and then online. He even emailed pictures of the flowers discussed with our initial quote! The week before the wedding, we were able to drop off the bases for the centerpieces and other vases at his store so he could put them together there, and then set them up at the venue the day of the wedding. This was a HUGE help - it saved us having to take them to the venue ourselves! When it came to the day of the wedding, Jim & his team did an ABSOLUTELY STUNNING job! Jim personally dropped off the bouquets at the hotel where the bridal party was getting ready. They were so beautiful I almost cried! He then made a second trip to the venue to set up the centerpieces and vases! Once my husband and I arrived at the venue, we were BLOWN AWAY by how gorgeous everything looked! The work that he and his staff did truly helped make our wedding day even more special! I'm recommending Fabbrini Flowers to anyone that tells me they are getting married or need flowers for any other occasion!

Sent on 06/04/2016

There are honestly not enough words for me to use to properly explain how much I loved working with Fabbrini's Flowers. I had visited at least 5 other florists, who all had 5 stars on their reviews, and left all of them wondering if I would have to settle. These other locations told me which flowers to use, which colors to use, and started writing up contracts on the spot. I am admittedly very clueless about flowers, so I did not always know what they were talking about, nor how to fully explain what I liked (other than showing photos.) When I went to Fabbrini's, we met with Jim. He asked a lot of questions and listened to what I wanted. He then brought out examples of flowers so that I understood what he was talking about. He held the flowers near each other and explained why he thought they would work. I felt so comfortable and trusted that he would do a great job. This was only the start. Fabbrini's set up our ceremony and reception location with flowers, fabric, twinkle lights, mason jars, and everything else I used in our decor. When I would talk to them about decor or about the many tasks I needed to complete, they would literally lift the stress off of me. A few days before the wedding, they took all of the decor that I had purchased and made, and they told me not to worry about anything. I really did have nothing to worry about - they made everything GORGEOUS. It looked better than I had envisioned, and I was the one who thought of it. They were nice, and stress relieving, and professional throughout the whole process. Not to mention, they had the best prices of anyone I had spoken to. If I had to do everything again, Fabbrini's would be the first vendor I would call, they are amazing.

Sent on 05/13/2016

Andy · Married on 09/18/2015

First off...This review is long overdue!
    Finding wedding flowers was an ordeal. First the contemplation involving real, silk, or otherwise. Next save a few bucks and DIY or use a florist? Once you decide on using a florist, then the homework begins because the amount of florists and reviews seem never ending. I read about Fabbrini through yep, followed by a trip to their website. I was impressed after reading their story and emailed them immediately. Mr. Fabbrini worked with us through email until our face to face meeting. My fiancé had an ideal of what she wanted but wasn't completely sure and was overwhelmed after having visited another florist. The meeting with Jim couldn't have been better. I'm not sure about how high the price was in comparison to other florists of similar quality, but the knowledge, experience, and result was worth it. Jim knew everything and exactly what my fiancé really wanted. We had them deliver from Hoffman estates to Libertyville and it was a little nerve racking waiting until just 3 hours before the wedding but we absolutely loved it. We will use Fabbrini again and absolutely recommend them if you want your flowers done right and done perfect.

Sent on 04/23/2016

Charli · Married on 09/12/2015

My husband and I ordered flowers for our wedding from Fabbrini’s Flowers. From the very beginning Jim was a delight to work with. He sent a questionnaire to us before meeting with us so that when we walked in, he had a clear vision of what we wanted and what our budget was. Given our budget, we really weren’t sure we’d be able to get everything we wanted. However, Jim made it all work and the flowers turned out absolutely gorgeous! My bouquet was stunning and was unlike anything I had envisioned for myself! He had seen a picture of my gown and matched the style and flowers perfectly. We also wanted our centerpieces to be unique and match our craft beer theme. Jim saw our vision immediately and accommodated everything we were looking for. Everything arrived to our venue on time and in excellent condition. The flowers were bright and fresh. When we walked into our venue to see it for the first time decorated that day, it was truly breathtaking. We couldn’t have been happier on our special day!

Sent on 11/07/2015
  • User4199920 · 2+ years ago

Loved the flower arrangements Fabbrini Flowers provided for my wedding! During my first visit all I had was a color scheme and they really went out of their way to show me some ideas and made suggestions to keep me within my budget. My bridal bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets were awesome - better than anything I could have envisioned beforehand. The flowers were vibrant and the perfect mix and the bouquets lasted for almost a week in a vase afterward. They also made a beautiful centerpiece for my gift table and the boutonnieres for the groomsman. They were also super easy to work with and very helpful.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Mallory · Married on 03/07/2015

Jim was one of the very first vendors I booked. When setting up an appointment, he asked if I had a wedding Pinterest board, which impressed me. By the time I met with him, he had viewed my Wedding Pin Board and felt confident that he understood the vision for the flowers and colors of my wedding and had a lot of ideas. I immediately loved his ideas and put all my trust into him and his expertise. He listened to my requests and was very responsive to everything I chose. I made some changes here and there and he went with the flow effortlessly. He is truly great at what he does and enjoys doing it – and it shows. When he brought my flowers on my wedding day, I was so happy I almost cried. Jim is a talented florist and a high-quality person. He strives to make his clients happy, and succeeded with with my wedding! I highly recommend Fabbrini Flowers!!!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Andrew · Married on 01/03/2015

Jim was a joy to work with. Very energetic and accommodating to the bride. The flowers were beautiful! Everything from the brides bouquet to the centerpieces were perfect, and he personally delivered, set up, and pinned all the grooms flowers on.

Sent on 01/04/2015

I'm not a big reviewer, but I felt obligated to let people looking for a flower vendor that I would recommend the Fabbrini a million times over. He has been in the business for a long time and you could really tell. The minute I met Jim, he was a very calming and confidant person who I immediately knew I could put my trust into. It seemed every time I was in the shop, there was a return customer saying, "I work with Jim for all my flower needs and he is the best!". I was Not disappointed. He worked with my budget and did NOT nickel and dime me, which I appreciated considering your wedding is one of the most expensive and important days of your life wrapped up into one fun little ball of stress. I showed him what I liked and my vision and he went with it. My dream was to be married in a garden so the flowers we a very important part of the big day. The day of the wedding, it rained right up until about 45 minutes before the ceremony started, we had the backup space set, it wasn't looking too promising. Jim, along with the other vendors knew how important it was for me to have my garden wedding. They watched the weather we were fortunate enough to catch a break. They busted their butts off to get me what I always wanted. They moved the entire wedding out to my original plan and I couldn't be more thankful. I feel like the quality of my experience and special day was worth a million dollars (but really was a sliver of that). I couldn't Thank Jim and his staff enough. They made me feel like the only and most important person that walked through his door. I would highly recommend him with confidante to anyone who asked.
    Thank you Jim and staff! I will see you soon I'm sure!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Karen · Married on 07/03/2014

I contacted Jim Fabbrini one week before my wedding. He met with me that day to discuss what I wanted. Jim showed me some colors and flowers and an example of how he would create the bouquets. On the day of the event everything was delivered and set up. Everything was beautiful from the bouquets, to the boutonniere, to the corsages. I couldn't have been happier! Jim managed to exceed my expectations in a short time and for a reasonable price. Thank you Jim Fabbrini and Fabbrini Flowers!

Sent on 07/15/2014