5109 Main St, Downers Grove, IL 60515 Map · Phone number

About Heritage House Florist

Let us help you celebrate one of the most important days of your life. Our creative and talented staff will make sure that your day is as special as you have always dreamed. No matter what the size of your wedding, we offer exceptional service to help you in selecting the flowers you will need on your special day. We will work within your budget and strive to assist you in all your wedding needs. We look forward to meeting with you and your fiancé! Don't forget to schedule your consultation today!

Follow Heritage House Florist on

14 Reviews for Heritage House Florist

Cara · Married on 10/02/2015

Heritage House of Flowers (Rich, Kathy and Brenda) did AMAZINGLY on the flowers for my wedding shower and wedding. I am not familiar with flower types and only knew I wanted to keep my flowers simple, wild flower-like, giving them only a few examples of flowers I loved and hated. And they blew me away! The flowers were incredible, beautiful and smelled amazing. I got compliments at both events on how beautiful the flowers were and I wish I could have kept them forever. They also helped bring to life a few unique planter/flower pots for the centerpieces for the ceremony and they were amazing.

They arrived early and set up just as I had imagined! I couldn't have picked something so beautiful! Thank you all for your masterpieces! I will certainly use you for EVERY event or non-event going forward.

Thank you!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Victoria · Married on 08/09/2014

Brenda and Heritage House Florist were wonderful! I could have not asked for more from a florist! They provided me with the most beautiful flowers and excellent customer service! Brenda was an absolute dream to work with. She was so much fun and had great ideas. She was able to answer all my questions and concerns. They were able to stay in my price range and still provide me with flowers for all my needs and wants for my wedding. I can't say enough good things!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Jennifer · Married on 01/11/2014

Debbie at Heritage House was so great. She knew exactly what we wanted and executed it beautifully. We were so pleasantly surprised! We will use Heritage House again and again. Could not have been happier with flowers or the great service!

Sent on 01/25/2014